All Comments on 'Seduced: Dean's Story'

by mrbutch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I Wonder

I enjoy reading all types of Sex orented lrtters & such. It makes me wonder where you fit in. Yes , reading this story caused a bit of excitement. Like I said I enjoyed it and maybe someday. [yum-yum]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love the story line.

Was it an accident? The spilled beer bit was great. Wish I had the nerve to try something like that but would probably just get slugged by Bubba. Eagerly watching for more of the story.

kitwinnkitwinnalmost 17 years ago
great fun

i wish it was me with simon

NightGirl359NightGirl359almost 14 years ago

Really hott!! Enjoyed it immensley!

yorkie54yorkie54over 13 years ago
ENJOYED

A very believable scenario and an excellent read.

burnie4434burnie4434about 12 years ago
Good story

That is a good story. Sucking a cock is such a wonderful feeling. The first time I sucked one I knew I was going to suck many more and I have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm Married, but gay

I want some gay love and a lover like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seduction of a colleague

A guy I worked with ( Alex ) in my late 20s tried for months - but I was too scared to act ( in a drunken moment I had admitted to trying sex with men in my early teens - and he had taken that as a signal for more ) the more I rebuffed him , the keener he got !!

Xmas time I planned to go home to my parents for a few days after our night out at a country club ( a few of us opted to stay in the hotel rather than get taxis home )

Alex was in the room next to mine .. At Midnight I made my excuses and went up , leaving Alex , 2 other guys I only knew vaguely and 2 of the women who were single .. It was quite plain that they were paired off ...

Around 1am I heard a quiet tap on my door and putting on the fluffy robe from the bathroom , I cracked the door open - Alex!!... He was fully dressed , clutching a bottle of wine and smiling

" Nightcap Charlie Boy " he slurred

Not wanting to cause a scene ( the company had paid for us to stay on the proviso there were no drunken antics ) , I pulled him into my room and hissed

" you should be in bed Alex , not wandering round pissed "

After drinking another glass of wine, he got up abruptly and muttered

" Need to piss" and staggered off into the bathroom , returning a few minutes later dishevelled and collapsing on the sofa, his trousers gaping open .. Then fell asleep

I noticed he was wearing bright red underwear and taking a closer look , they were panties ( this was something I understood , having been a pantie wearer for some years myself - plus I loved to see men in lingerie )

Kneeling beside him , I gently parted his trousers and feasted my eyes on Victoria's Secrets finest silk panties - with a fair sized bulge in them ( my old urges came flooding back as first I gently stroked the bulge , then feeling brave , I eased his gorgeous shaved cock out !! )

Alex stirred and moaned in his sleep and his trousers slid further down his legs - it was then easy for me to remove them ... I gazed at his lovely cock , licking my lips ( I was going to do this on my terms I thought wickedly ) , then bending over I licked the head ..mmmmm he tasted wonderful !!....slowly but surely I licked him until he was rock hard , stroking myself as I did so ( heaven )

Alex moaned a little and shifted slightly as I lowered my mouth onto him , taking him right into my mouth... Sucking and licking alternately , loving the manly taste of precum ...

After 10 minutes or so , Alex cock swelled up even bigger and with a spurt he filled my mouth ..followed by 3 more ( and still he didn't wake ) , I gulped it all down quickly and sat back savouring my handiwork .. Gently I eased his cock back into his panties before getting a duvet to cover him .. I went to bed and wanked myself silly , cumming a huge load which I ate..

The next morning , I got up to see Alex sitting on the sofa fully dressed holding his head ( huge hangover )

" Sorry if I was a nuisance last night Charlie " he apologised

" No need .. Loved the panties you have on " I smiled

" You saw ? "

" More than that ... " I grinned " you really do cum a lot Alex "

"Fuck!!!! " he exclaimed

" No matter , come round to mine later " I smiled

He was round at my place by 2 pm ..and stayed the night ... He was and is a fantastic fucker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous