Seducing Anya Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww, poor Anni," Valerie said, not even trying to hide the hitch of arousal in her voice. "Are you going to make a flood?"

"Such a flood," Anya giggled, and then she kissed Valerie on the lips again, gazing at her with those pretty blue eyes. "Do you want to watch me?"

"You know I do." Valerie had been delighted to find that Anya was willing to indulge her peeing kink. The younger girl had impressive bladder capacity -- she could urinate for almost as long as her brother, himself a prodigious pisser. After some early hesitation, Anya had given in to Valerie's urging to piss in front of her, and eventually, on her. Now she seemed to enjoy it nearly as much as Valerie did.

"Yeah. I was holding it for you." Anya gave Valerie another kiss, softly nibbling her lower lip. She took Valerie's left wrist, raised it up and kissed her hand. Then she intertwined her fingers with Valerie's and smiled at her. Even drunk, her smile was captivating. "Come with me."

Valerie followed her into the bathroom, her heart fluttering with anticipation. She was happy to let her lover-girl take the lead. Every day, Anya seemed to be getting a little more confident, a little more willing to take the initiative. She was still shy and quiet outside the apartment -- but when she was alone with Valerie and Cal, her sexual nature could find free expression. Behind that innocent and angelic face lived a rather kinky little slut.

And not just anyone's kinky little slut. Mine, Valerie thought with relish.

*

In the bathroom, under the bright glow of the over-mirror light, Anya shed the little nightgown, letting it slip to the floor at her feet with a whispering rustle. Utterly naked, she stood there tall and radiant, her raven hair wild over her shoulders and her sweet pink lips parted in a shy smile. For a few long seconds, Valerie could do nothing but stare at her.

"Do you want me to go in the toilet, or the shower?" Anya asked at last, her eagerness to please almost palpable.

"Shower, definitely," Valerie said. "I love it when you do it standing up."

"Oh, I prefer it to sitting down. It's fun to pee like a boy."

"It is, isn't it?" Valerie prodded Anya's slender midriff, feeling her taut stomach muscles and the small but unmistakable swell of her full bladder. "Wow, you really do need to pee, honey."

Anya nodded, wincing slightly. "Please don't make me wait, Vali."

Valerie glanced up at the ceiling, as if considering this. "Well...you know how I like to see you squirm," she said, enjoying the dismayed look Anya gave her in response. "But it was very thoughtful of you to hold it specially for me. So I'll let you off this time. As long as you pee on me, that is."

The first time Anya had urinated on Valerie, she had been hesitant. It had taken a little encouragement -- Valerie's agile, teasing tongue lapping at her pussy lips -- to make her overcome her shyness. Another week of hot, breathless, lustful nights had passed since then, and now Anya needed no encouragement, especially after so much wine. She nodded, as though Valerie's request was the most natural thing in the world, and walked into the shower with a tipsy, mischievous smile.

Valerie removed her skirt, folding it deftly and leaving it on top of the closed lid of the toilet. She let Anya admire her smooth, gym-toned legs and the intricately-drawn rose tattoo on her inner thigh, then stepped lightly out of her already-wet panties. Her full, thick pussy lips were dripping with little beads of wetness, like dewdrops, and her clit was erect and throbbing gently inside its hood. She resisted the urge to play with it, for now.

After savouring a long stretch, hearing her tired joints crack and click, Valerie stepped into the shower to press herself up close against Anya. She loved feeling the taller girl's warmth on her skin, her smooth softness, the firmness of her lean muscles. She ran her splayed fingers through the silky fall of Anya's hair and stroked her back, fingertips tracing lovingly over the intricate structure of her spine and shoulderblades. Then she rose up on her tiptoes to gaze directly into Anya's blue eyes. They were so close she could taste the heat of Anya's breath when she opened her mouth to speak.

"This is how close I want us to be all the time." As she spoke, Valerie slowly gyrated her hips, thrusting her vulva forward to brush it against Anya's. Their smooth mounds stroked together in a wonderfully gentle, sensual motion. Anya shivered, her breath coming quick and trembling. She stared at Valerie wordlessly.

"I know I share you with Cal. But you were mine first," Valerie went on, whispering into Anya's mouth, stroking the small of her back and caressing her elegant hips as she pushed their pussies together. Anya's vulva was still slick and dripping with Cal's come, and it was like a sticky kiss on Valerie's aching, engorged labia when they stroked together. The feeling was at once darkly erotic and strangely frustrating. Cal had marked his sister as he seeded her, claiming her as his own in the way only a man could. Not for the first time, Valerie wished she could do the same.

"I love you," Anya said softly. The smell of wine was strong on her breath. She leaned her head forward and went in for a kiss.

Valerie responded by stretching herself against Anya in a long, catlike motion, so that their breasts and pussies pressed firmly together. Anya was pushed back against the tiled wall of the shower.

"I know you love me, honey. That's not what I want to hear," Valerie said sternly. She enjoyed the hazy look of confusion in Anya's eyes. She had the younger girl cornered, pressed up against the wall. It didn't matter that Anya was much taller, much stronger; she would never try to resist. "I want you to tell me that you're mine."

"I'm...I'm yours."

"Again." Valerie thrust her hips forward so that her labia met Anya's warmly between them. It was a lingering, dripping-wet, uniquely female kiss, and it sent a jolt of pleasure crackling through Valerie. She could feel the shape of Anya's aroused cunt lips like the petals of an exquisite flower on her skin.

"I'm yours," Anya said, more loudly this time.

"Yeah. You are." Valerie's hands were on Anya's hips, holding them lightly; she gave them a sudden hard squeeze, making Anya flinch. "And you'll do anything I want, won't you?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I'll do anything you want." Anya's voice was drowsy and a little unsure. Despite her drunkenness, her eyes were watchful and nervous, almost frightened. She always had that look when Valerie took command of her. A born submissive, for all her growing confidence.

"Good girl," Valerie said. She savoured their closeness for a long moment, the pert swell of Anya's pale breasts pushing against her own, their trembling pussies warm and sopping-wet together. "Now, I'm going to kiss you, and you're going to pee on me. Okay?"

She didn't wait for Anya to answer before kissing her. It was a hard and hungry kiss, almost forceful. Her tongue had a mind of its own, eager to be inside Anya's pretty mouth again. One of her hands rose to stroke Anya's chin and cheek as the kiss grew deeper. Anya reciprocated, first timidly, then with increasing confidence and passion. Her wine-scented tongue curved and danced with Valerie's own.

Valerie took the briefest of moments to whisper in Anya's ear, licking her cheek daintily as she did so. She could hear the almost feral lust in her own voice. "Now piss on me, baby. Like a waterfall." Then she returned to the breathless heat of the kiss.

There was a subtle shift in Anya's pose, a minute relaxing of tension in her limbs as she kissed Valerie. She gave a little sigh, barely more than a murmur. A sudden delicious warmth flowed over Valerie's loins, still pressed tight against Anya's vulva. The warm rush cascaded down her legs to drench the floor of the shower around her feet.

Valerie moaned into Anya's mouth with shameless pleasure. The feeling of another girl's hot urine running over her body was indescribable, filthy, glorious. In between kisses, she glanced down, her heart racing and her legs trembling with delight. The sight that met her eyes was heavenly. Anya's piss was streaming out of her pretty young pussy in a continuous flood. The flow played lovingly over the full, thick lips of Valerie's cunt and trickled down her thighs. A golden puddle was growing fast on the patterned tiles of the shower floor.

"Oh my God, baby, don't stop," Valerie gasped. She kissed Anya's neck, gently bit her lip, ran her tongue searchingly over her perfect teeth. "Piss on me, Anni. I love you pissing on me."

Anya'a expression was one of sublime relief and innocence as she urinated on Valerie. She had held her piss after all that wine, and even through a hard fuck with her big brother. Now she was finally releasing it, and it looked like it was a truly sexual experience for her. Valerie wondered if the relief alone would be enough to make Anya come.

It was a very long piss, and Valerie loved every second of it. She kissed Anya's collarbone and the smooth hollow of her neck, stroking herself sensually against her to let the golden rain soak her. She brought her free hand up between her and Anya's legs, extending two manicured fingers to feel her lover's warm piss stream. Her fingers brushed the smooth outer lips of Anya's pussy as she did so.

"That's it, honey. Piss on me. Let it all go," she whispered, looking deep into Anya's eyes as if searching for an answer.

Anya's bladder finally ran empty. The last trickles of her piss squirted over Valerie's vulva and dripped down into the warm pool on the floor. Some of it was already vanishing down the drain, but slowly, and there was a lot.

"My Anni," Valerie said dreamily when Anya's flow had died away to drops. She kissed the taller girl lightly on the lips.

Anya looked at her with sleepy, drunken affection. She let Valerie hold her close for a long, intimate moment. "I really needed that," she breathed.

"You did," Valerie agreed, looking down at the voluminous puddle on the floor of the shower. "I'm glad you held it so long."

"I thought you'd like it." Anya seemed quietly delighted to have pleased her mistress.

"Yeah. You thought right," Valerie said with satisfaction. "Now let's get cleaned up. I want some of that wine."

She turned on the shower, savouring the warm water as it rushed over her naked body, soothing the aches from her long working day. The pale yellow lake of Anya's piss washed away down the drain. The two girls embraced and kissed lazily, the water making their bare skin gleam in the light.

The sound of the shower must have reached Cal in the living room, because after a few minutes he came to join them. He hadn't zipped up after fucking Anya, and his penis swung free and huge as he walked into the bathroom. He raised his eyebrows in amusement when he saw his girlfriend and sister making out languorously under the falling water.

"So, what were you guys doing in here?" he asked lecherously.

Valerie broke the kiss and twisted her head around to wink sluttily at him. "Anni had to pee."

Cal grinned. "Let me guess...she accidentally peed all over you."

"Yup. She has a lot of accidents like that, these days."

"Come shower with us," Anya said, still sounding quite tipsy. She looked at Cal expectantly while Valerie nuzzled her neck.

"Yeah, I should probably get out of these," Cal said, glancing down at his creased, sex-drenched business slacks. "Since they have your pussy juices all over them."

"Sorry," Anya giggled.

"Nothing to be sorry about. I love how you squirt." Cal favoured his sister with a winning smile as he tugged the slacks down his muscular legs and stepped out of them. He pulled off his socks and left them on the bathroom floor before joining the girls in the shower cubicle. He looped one powerful arm around his sister's slender waist, and another around Valerie, holding them both affectionately close so that they could feel the hard contours of his sculpted torso. Valerie loved the strength and solidity of him, like a fierce and magnificent animal just barely held in check.

"So, were you always turned on by that?" Anya asked as they basked in the water's cleansing warmth together. She began squeezing foamy shower gel onto her superb breasts, looking at Valerie with gentle curiosity. "Peeing, I mean."

"I always loved the feeling," Valerie replied fondly. "That relief is just kind of sexual, you know? But it really started when I was eighteen, and I had this girlfriend, Molly. She liked to watch and kiss me while I was peeing." The memory was a sweet one, still hot after eight years.

"And, what, you just got kinkier from there?" Cal said, taking the shower gel from Anya and soaping his underarms.

"Pretty much. Some of the guys I slept with liked it when I peed on them. And there was this one girl at university who always wanted me to pee in her mouth. I felt like it wasn't fair for it to be all one-way, so I let her piss on me too. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did." More memories rose up in Valerie's mind, unbidden but hardly unwelcome. Her naked lovers, their faces still clear and distinct, smiling up from between her legs as she urinated long warm streams onto them. Boys and girls, casual flings and university roommates, grinning and laughing as they did the same to her. There were a few whose names she had forgotten, but those pleasingly indecent images were as sharp as ever in her mind's eye.

"I had one girlfriend before who always asked me to piss on her after sex," Cal said. "But I wasn't really into it back then. It's way hotter with you."

"Right answer," Valerie smiled, rising up on her tiptoes to give him a dainty peck on the cheek. "What about you, Anni? Did you ever try it before you came here?"

Anya shook her head, blushing. The falling water streamed over her raven hair, which hung down over her back and shoulders in long soaked tails. "I never thought about it as a...sex thing. But I did stare sometimes when you peed in the garden, in the summertime," she added, addressing her brother. "I kind of hoped you were doing it so you could flash me."

"Not exactly, babe. I actually just had to piss," Cal said apologetically. "Quicker than going inside. But I definitely didn't mind going in front of you."

"I only ever got a glimpse, anyway," Anya said wistfully. Her eyes were faintly hazy from the wine. "Just enough to know you were big."

"Now you're getting a lot more than a glimpse," Valerie observed happily. Cal was washing his cock with one hand, rubbing a soapy lather over his giant shaft in a deliberately suggestive motion. He casually pulled back his smooth foreskin to wash the thick glans beneath, and the water of the shower drizzled off the tip. The rest of his naked, superbly muscled body was already gleaming clean. Valerie and Anya admired him for a long while as they soaped themselves down.

Then, inevitably, Cal started to get hard again. And what had started as a quick shower turned into a very long one indeed.

*

The clock on the bedside table flashed 11:00. The sky was black as coal outside, and the sharp breeze had strengthened into a cold wind that shook the distant pines and moaned over the rooftops of the sleeping town.

Valerie lay on her side, curled up against Cal with her arm resting across his chest and one leg drawn up cosily over his thigh. Anya was sprawled out beside them on the big bed, breathing softly, her eyes half-closed as she began to drift off to sleep. Cal was stroking her arm absent-mindedly with one hand, while his other arm was curled loosely around Valerie. The crumpled bedsheets beneath them were drenched and reeked sweetly of sex.

The past few hours had raced by in a delicious blur; another night of fierce, reckless, almost wordless passion. Valerie had let Cal fuck all the tiredness and frustration out of her. He had taken her in the shower like a backstreet whore, bending her over and shoving her hard against the slippery tiles, pumping that magnificent cock into her until she screamed in feral delight. Her pussy had clenched and pulsed around him as it struggled to take his brutal thickness. He still had an astonishing amount of come left for her, even after having seeded Anya so thoroughly.

After the shower, the three of them had towelled off in a frantic hurry and stumbled to the master bedroom with their hair still wet. They'd quickly become a naked tangle on the long-suffering bed, entwined and trembling and gasping. Valerie had buried her face between Anya's toned legs and worshipped the silky-soft lips of her tight young cunt. She'd been down on all fours, lovingly licking and sucking the younger girl towards another orgasm, when Cal had gripped her hips and thrust into her from behind. He'd filled her to her limit instantly, and she flinched in shock when he hit her cervix. As always, having him inside her was a hot fusion of pleasure and pain. She'd groaned his name loudly with her tongue still rolling wetly over Anya's erect clit.

She'd been trapped there, suspended between the twin loves of her life, for what felt like forever. Cal used her with long, relentless thrusts, and Anya writhed under her tongue, sighing and squealing at every lick and tender kiss. Valerie could have died a happy woman right there and then. She'd almost been sorry when the sudden gush of Anya's climax filled her mouth, followed seconds later by Cal's growl of primitive pleasure behind her. His semen spurted thickly into her pussy and trickled down the inside of her thighs. Marking her as his own, like he had Anya.

Then they had fucked again, and again. They fucked until everything hurt and the bed was sodden with their come and pussy juices, until their breath was ragged with exhaustion, until even Cal's herculean stamina was spent. Anya's tipsiness had gradually faded away amid the heat and passion, helped along by drinks of water between bouts -- water which she soon pissed out, in a happy exhibitionist flood, in front of her brother and lover. Those brief breaks for water and relief were the only respite they got all evening. Their lust had no patience for interruption, and they truly couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Somewhere in the middle of it all, Valerie realised she'd never gotten a chance to drink her rosé, but she didn't care. The taste of Anya's honeyed cunt and Cal's musky-sweet cock was better to her than the finest wine. When they'd finally rolled apart to lie panting for air in the darkened bedroom, she told them she loved them. Cal had said it back to her. Anya had been too breathless to speak.

Now, as she stroked little circles on the smoothly shaven skin of Cal's chest, Valerie gazed across him to study the dimly visible shape of his sister. Anya's firm, high breasts rose and fell gently, milky-white in the dark. One of her long legs lay pinned beneath Cal's even longer one. Her bare foot, as smoothly elegant and poised as the rest of her, rested against his ankle.

"Are you still awake, honey?" Valerie asked her softly.

"Just about," Anya replied in a dreamy voice that was scarcely louder than a whisper. "I don't think for much longer."

"Me neither," Cal said. He turned slightly to kiss the top of Valerie's head. "It's been a long night."

"A good night," Valerie sighed. She was sad that it was over. They'd had three weeks of this, ever since that first fateful night when she'd drunkenly seduced Anya. Maybe there would be many more nights to come; or maybe this lovely dreamlike life of hers would come to a sudden end. She tried to shake away those nagging, irrational doubts, bringing herself back to the warm reality of the bed, the comforting bulk of Cal's body.

"You were so noisy. I bet you pissed off the neighbours," Cal chuckled.