Seducing Anya Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
488 Followers

Valerie did as she was told. Lynne's clit turned out to be delightfully sensitive, rivalling Anya's; she came after less than a minute, crying out and contorting in her seat as Valerie stroked and strummed her with tireless, skilful fingers. Valerie changed tack, slipping two fingers into her friend's dripping, warmly throbbing vagina, fingering her deftly while her thumb gently circled her clit. It wasn't long before this was rewarded with a second orgasm. "Valerie, I love you, I fucking love you," Lynne moaned, her eyelids fluttering. She kneaded Valerie's breasts with trembling hands.

"Shhh, honey. Just enjoy this," Valerie whispered to her. She was half-afraid someone might hear Lynne and walk up to the car to find them together, one topless girl leaning over another and fingering her silly in the back seat. And yet, the idea of being caught was strangely exciting. She realised her panties were drenched, even though her pussy hadn't been touched yet.

When she felt sure that Lynne was building up to yet another orgasm that Valerie abruptly stopped fingering and fondling her. Lynne stared up at her, whimpering softly with frustrated arousal. Valerie silenced her with a long, forceful kiss, which Lynne greeted with desperate eagerness. Their bare breasts were pushed together as they made out in the darkened interior of the car. And then Valerie's hand snaked down, found Lynne's clit again, and stroked her the rest of the way to ecstasy.

Valerie held Lynne tightly and kissed her through her climax, enjoying the way her small body flexed and twisted. At last, when Lynne was spent and relaxing happily on the faux-leather upholstery, Valerie broke the kiss. She gave Lynne's breasts a quick, affectionate fondle, her wet fingers tracing over those pale nipples. Then she took a deep breath.

"Lynne, listen. I'm going to tell you something, and I really need you to keep it a secret. Okay?"

Lynne nodded rapidly and regarded her with an adoring smile. Her chest was heaving. Valerie could feel the quickness of her pulse where their bare skin touched. "I won't tell anyone, Vali. I promise."

"You really musn't, though. I'm serious," Valerie said. She wasn't totally sure she could trust her gossipy little friend. But she could see the yearning in those big hazel eyes, and she knew that right now, Lynne would do anything for her.

She took a deep breath and went on. "Look, it's true. Cal and Anya are fucking. They've been doing it for nearly a month now. They're in love." She held up a hand to pre-empt Lynne's surprised questions. "I know, I know. They're brother and sister, and they shouldn't be sleeping together, but they are. And I don't mind. I love them, and they love me."

"So...so you and them...?" Lynne said. Her voice was drowsy, both from the alcohol and the afterglow of her orgasms.

"Yeah, we're all in it together." Valerie's heart pounded with excitement as she heard herself speak. It was as if saying it aloud had finally brought home the reality of it all. "I fuck Cal, he fucks Anya, I fuck her too. We spend days and days in bed together. It's...Lynne, it's fucking wonderful. I've never been in love like this. I want to be with them forever."

"But..." Lynne said, a bewildered expression on her cute heart-shaped face. "But, Vali, what they're doing, it's...it's incest. They could get in so much trouble."

"I know," Valerie said. "We all know. They shouldn't have been so careless tonight, I never meant for you to see it. But you did, and now I need you to keep it a secret. For me." She held Lynne's small warm hand tightly.

Lynne was briefly silent. When she spoke, there were tears gleaming in her eyes. "I love you, Vali. I really do. You know that, right?"

"Yes." Guilt welled up inside Valerie like some cloying, painful oil. She sighed and kissed Lynne, letting their tongues stroke together for a moment. "I love you too. You're my best friend. And I'm glad we did this. It was a long time coming."

"You don't know how long I dreamed about you, after France," Lynne said tearfully. "You're so beautiful." She tried to kiss Valerie again, with a sudden urgency; Valerie gently but firmly stopped her.

"I'm sorry, Lynne. I love you, but I'm with Cal and Anya now. I'm in love with them, I can't help it." Valerie gave her friend the kindest, most sympathetic smile she could. "I'm asking you, if you do care about me, to keep this a secret. You will, won't you?"

Tears snaked slowly down Lynne's cheeks. She looked as though she might start sobbing, but to Valerie's surprise, she suddenly took a deep breath and regained some of her composure, blinking away her tears. "I will," she said in a trembling voice. "I won't tell anyone about them. I want you to be happy, Vali, that's all I want."

Valerie responded by kissing her again, longer and harder this time. For a minute or two, Lynne's lips and tongue and hot breath became Valerie's whole world. It felt lovely. But the whole time, she couldn't help but imagine it was Anya.

When the kiss was over, Valerie smiled at Lynne with profound gratitude -- and deep, guilty relief. "Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me, Lynne. Love you, baby girl."

"Love you," Lynne said. She spoke with sad resignation, but Valerie had never heard her sound so sincere.

And so, because she reckoned it was the right thing to do, and because she was sick of feeling guilty, Valerie made another spur-of-the-moment decision. She placed her hand on one of Lynne's small, perky breasts, kneading it lightly. "Listen. Cal and Anni are probably fucking like it's going out of style right now," she said in a dirty whisper. "I'm pretty sure they won't mind if I stay out late, and I feel fine to drive. Do you want me to take you back to yours?"

Lynne's forlorn expression softened into a hopeful smile as she recognised the promise in Valerie's tone. "Will you...sleep over?"

"If you want me to." Valerie winked at her.

"I do. I want you so much," Lynne breathed. "Let me fuck you, Vali, just this once. I want to eat your pussy again, like in France." She kissed Valerie's left breast in a quick, impulsive motion, and stared up at her with teary eyes.

"That sounds like a pretty good idea, honey. Count me in." Valerie grinned down encouragingly at her friend, before wincing in sudden discomfort. The water that had sobered her up at the bar had now reached her bladder with a vengeance. "Um, I do have to pee super bad first, though."

"You can pee at the rental," Lynne offered eagerly.

"No, it's fine. I'll go right here," Valerie said cheerfully. She turned away from Lynne, extricating her entwined legs with some difficulty in the confines of the passenger seat, and opened the car door into the chilly night. She moved herself forward to plant her feet far out on the cracked concrete of the car park, and tugged her panties down her thighs, letting her bare ass and pussy hang suspended in mid-air beyond the edge of the seat.

"This takes me back," Lynne giggled, dabbing at her eyes as she watched Valerie move into position. "Remember when you peed in the driveway at Frankie's house party, when we were nineteen? He saw you, and you just gave him the finger and kept going!"

"I don't remember much from that night, but that definitely sounds like me," Valerie laughed. Glancing around carefully to make sure the coast was clear, she balanced in the open car doorway with her legs parted wide. The night air was invigoratingly cold, raising goosebumps on her skin. Lynne was kneeling across the passenger seats behind her, watching intently over her shoulder, and that pleased the exhibitionist in her no end.

Holding tight onto the handle of the car door, Valerie started pissing a long and very relaxing stream onto the concrete. Her urine hissed and splashed into a fast-growing puddle that spread out in gleaming tendrils and rivulets. The relief was heavenly. She did her best not to get any on the bodywork of the car, or her white sneakers, but there was a lot of spray. She saw her reflection in the dark windows of the parked car opposite her -- a bare-breasted girl with her ash-blonde hair mussed around her shoulders and her slender legs stretched out. A healthy torrent flowed from her dripping pussy lips, glittering in the dim glow of the distant streetlights. It was quite a pretty sight, if she said so herself.

"Jesus, Vali, how much did you drink?" Lynne marvelled. She was leaning up right against Valerie's bare shoulder, breathing hard with arousal even though her face was still streaked with tears.

"Too much." Valerie let Lynne nuzzle her neck while she pissed. They hadn't done anything too kinky that time in France, but she had urinated quite openly in front of Lynne the morning after, and Lynne certainly hadn't complained. It seemed appropriate to give her another show.

When she was finished, Valerie pulled her panties up, rose out of the car and stretched, closing the door behind her after satisfying herself that nobody had seen her. Still topless, she stepped gingerly over the puddle she'd made and walked briskly around the car to the driver-side door. There was something enjoyably naughty and defiant about being bare-breasted in public, even in a dark, deserted parking lot. She felt Lynne's adoring eyes on her as she got back into the car. Only when she was ensconced in the driver's seat did she reach into the back to retrieve her crumpled top. She pulled it down over her tits and smiled at Lynne, who was now clumsily trying to dress herself in the back seat, fumbling for her sweater and glasses, tugging her leggings back up her skinny thighs.

Valerie waited for Lynne to be more-or-less decent, then strapped herself in and keyed the ignition. "Ready to go?" she asked brightly.

"So fucking ready," Lynne replied.

*

At the rental, a tiny box of a place high up in an old apartment building on the edge of town, Valerie gave herself up entirely to Lynne. The night became a warm haze of long kisses, intertwining legs, fingers dripping with wetness, shuddering gasps and squeals of pleasure.

As midnight rolled around, Valerie lay naked on the dishevelled single bed with her legs dangling over the edge, while her friend knelt on the patchy carpet and lapped at her pussy as if it was the fountain of life itself. Lynne's tongue was truly amazing -- quick and agile yet superbly gentle, dancing over Valerie's clit like a maestro playing a sonata. Valerie's orgasm hit her with glorious force, and her pussy squirted until Lynne's smiling face gleamed. While Valerie was still shivering her way through her climax, Lynne planted adoring kisses on her vulva and inner thighs, licking the wet drops from her gently pulsing labia.

"You taste even better than I remember," Lynne whispered. She didn't seem so drunk any more. Desire was her drug now, not alcohol.

"Let me," Valerie replied breathlessly. She found she really did want to taste Lynne's pussy, with an urgency she usually only felt for Anya. It felt wonderful to have someone so utterly devoted to her, and right now her guilt was gone. When Lynne climbed on top of her facing backwards, pushing that cute blonde-furred pussy into her face, Valerie didn't hesitate even for a second. She spread Lynne's soft plump labia with her fingertips and let her tongue do the talking.

No sooner had she begun to lick Lynne's quivering, swollen clit than Valerie felt her own pussy being wetly kissed and caressed once again. She gave a soft moan of ecstasy, muffled by the dangling folds of Lynne's cunt, and kept on licking. Her cheeks and chin soon dripped with a warm slick of pussy juices that drizzled down onto her breasts. Lynne was a very wet girl indeed.

They held their long, succulent sixty-nine until they both came in great squirts on each other's faces. And before long, they were locked together and doing it again, their lust for each other insatiable. Lynne moaned Valerie's name like a prayer each time she came. She prayed a lot that night.

The taste of Lynne's vagina lingered in Valerie's mouth through hours of finger-banging and licking and sucking. When at long last the two girls fell asleep, it was face-to-face in each other's arms, curled up in a disorderly nest of damp sheets. Valerie's last thought as she drifted off, exhausted and utterly satisfied, was that they would definitely have to do this again.

*

The sun rose in a pale blue sky, strewn with a scattering of grey-white clouds. The brightening sunlight cast the slatted shadows of the metal blinds across the tiny bedroom. Valerie blinked awake, momentarily confused to be in a strange bed, before memories of the night before surfaced to bring a smile to her face.

She lifted herself lazily off the bed, feeling a lingering satisfaction in her well-loved pussy and the telltale ache of love-bites on her neck and thighs. The smell of sex hung faintly in the air. Her rising made the bed shift slightly, and Lynne stirred and groaned, opening her eyes groggily. Her makeup was smudged and her dirty-blonde hair was in tangles, and she looked very young all of a sudden. When she saw Valerie, her eyes widened and an astonished smile appeared on her face.

"It wasn't a dream," she said in wonderment.

"If it was, it was a pretty good one," Valerie smiled back. She started to hunt for her discarded clothes.

"Do you have to go already?" Lynne said mournfully. She sat up in the bed, her small breasts patterned by the thin shafts of sunlight.

"Sorry, honey. Cal and Anya will wonder where I've gone. I didn't text them last night." Valerie found her panties, and carefully stepped into them. She was glad she didn't have a hangover this time. Getting into yesterday's creased and sweaty clothes was bad enough.

Lynne looked at her curiously. "Are they really fucking?"

"Every day, like crazy," Valerie said. As always, the thought of her two lovers entwined in incestuous passion gave her a flutter of arousal, edged very slightly with jealousy. "I bet they didn't even wait until they got home."

"Well, we didn't, did we," Lynne said, with a tired smile. She was right. Valerie remembered them making out hotly in the elevator on the way up to the rental, reaching down fervently between each other's legs to finger and fondle their swelling pussies. They'd kept on doing it all the way down the dingy corridor, and they'd been pulling off each other's clothes before the front door even clicked shut.

"We're lucky nobody saw," Valerie mused as she tugged her top on.

"I wouldn't have cared if they did," Lynne said, quite seriously. She got up off the bed and padded naked towards Valerie, touching her arm entreatingly. "Are you sure you won't stay, just for a bit?"

"Sorry, Lynne. I do have to go," Valerie said. She saw the longing in Lynne's eyes and fought away a sharp clench of guilt. A small, irrational part of her wished she could return Lynne's love. Maybe, if things had gone differently after that night in France...but the past was the past. In the here and now, Lynne was her friend, nothing more.

"You love them," Lynne murmured, after a brief silence. It wasn't a question. "I guess I don't blame you. They're beautiful."

"I love you, too," Valerie reassured her. "In a different way, but I do. You can come visit us whenever you like."

"I don't think Cal and Anya like me, after I caught them kissing. I'm sorry I was so rude. Gin really goes to my head," Lynne said sheepishly.

"It'll be fine. I'll tell them it's all okay now." Valerie still wasn't totally certain Lynne would keep their secret, but she supposed nothing was truly certain in life. She hoped that last night's passion had been enough of a bribe. And besides, she had one more card to play. "Anyway, when you're next here...maybe we can spend some time together? Just us two." She gave Lynne a calculatedly naughty smile as she put on her skirt.

Lynne smiled back delightedly. "Promise?"

"Cross my heart, hope to die." Valerie kissed her on the lips, and let herself be drawn into a longer, deeper kiss, Lynne's hands playing softly through her sleep-tangled hair. It was only when Lynne tried to reach under her top that Valerie gently stopped her. "Not now, Lynne. Wait till then, okay?"

"I'll be counting the days," Lynne sighed, but she let Valerie dress in peace. They parted in the doorway with a last kiss, Lynne still naked and sleepy-eyed. She must have been nursing a hangover, but she didn't show it.

"Love you," she said softly. She didn't cry, which surprised Valerie.

"Love you too. Until next time," Valerie replied with a kind smile. She walked away down the empty corridor towards the elevator, her handbag over her shoulder. Standing naked in the open doorway, Lynne watched her out of sight.

*

Valerie drove home along the waterfront, watching the sunlight shimmer on the lake, listening to an old favourite song of hers on the car soundsystem. She sang along in a quiet voice, drumming her fingers on the steering wheel in time with the music. It was a calm Sunday morning, and the traffic was light. Sails dotted the lake's tranquil waters; yachters and fishers taking advantage of the sunshine.

She felt at once tired, and relieved, and elated, and guilty. She'd averted a disaster and kept Cal and Anya safe from their own foolishness, but she'd taken a hell of a risk doing so. And finding out that Lynne was in love with her had been...difficult, to say the least. The sex had been wonderful, but now Lynne would want to do it every time they met up, and she'd always be desiring something more. Something Valerie simply couldn't give her.

But that was a problem for another day. Right now, she just wanted to get home, strip off yesterday's clothes and have a nice long shower. And maybe have some Sunday-morning fun with Cal and Anya, if they weren't too tired from last night.

Back at the apartment complex, she parked the sedan in Cal's designated bay in the underground car park, and took the elevator up to the second floor. She hummed the tune of that song to herself all the way to the front door.

When she walked into the sunlit living room, she smiled to see the state it was in. It was plain to see that Cal and Anya hadn't quite made it to the bedroom last night. The carpet was carelessly strewn with their clothes. Cal's shoes and jeans and shirt seemed to have been shed one after the other as he walked in; they formed a scattered trail leading towards the big sofa. Anya's lacy top lay on the sofa's arm, and her tangled panties lay in the corner of the room, as if they'd been tossed gleefully aside. The sofa itself bore witness to the siblings' impatient lust -- its cushions were crumpled and disordered, some of them flung half out of place.

Closing the door behind her and kicking off her sneakers, Valerie became aware of soft, rhythmic groans coming from down the corridor. Her smile grew wider. Her lovers were already awake, and by the sound of it, they still had plenty of energy left.

Following Cal and Anya's example, she stripped herself naked as she walked through the apartment towards the master bedroom. Anya's erotic moans and sighs grew louder and louder, intermingled with Cal's hard, satisfied grunting. By the time Valerie walked into the bedroom, nude as the day she was born, her pussy was already sopping wet.

Anya lay on the bed with her superb legs flung as wide apart as they could go. Cal's broadly muscled back pressed down on top of her again and again in a slow, gentle rhythm. She was staring up at him wide-eyed, her arms outstretched, her wrists held tight and pinned onto the duvet in his powerful hands. She flinched mightily and gasped his name every time he thrust into her. "Cal...oh my God, Cal, you're so big, you're...oh, fuck, Cal-"

"You take it, Anni. Feel that big dick in there," Cal grunted. There was a remarkably calm expression on his face, almost nonchalant. Poor Anya may have felt as if she was getting the fucking of her life, but to her brother, this was gentle morning sex. He wasn't even breaking a sweat. "Is it too big, babe? Do you hurt?"

VM218
VM218
488 Followers