Seducing Anya Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Cal," Anya whimpered. But it was clear she was feeling more pleasure than pain. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, her raven hair spilling across the pillows, her fine hips gyrating into Cal's thrusts. Her gorgeous breasts heaved and bounced wildly.

"I don't think it's too big for you, Anni," Cal breathed. He suddenly leaned forward, not releasing his iron grip on Anya's wrists, thrusting even more of his magnificent length into her. She squealed and writhed under him as he leaned in and kissed her long and hard on the lips. She took the kiss eagerly, but had to break it off to cry out as Cal went deeper.

"I think it's just right," Cal said with satisfaction. He kissed her neck, nibbling her alabaster-pale skin, then rose back up and continued his long, deep thrusts. As he did so, he finally noticed Valerie, who had been standing naked in the bedroom's open doorway, watching delightedly.

"Hey, babe," he greeted her, as casually as if they were at the breakfast table. He didn't stop fucking Anya, working her straining young pussy with slow, measured pumps of his huge cock. He was panting, but only slightly. "Where did you go last night? We were worried."

"I spent some time talking Lynne down at her place. And you can't have been that worried, judging by the mess in the living room," she added. She meant to sound sly, but her words came out a tiny bit breathless, because her labia had swelled up in excitement and were dribbling tiny aroused droplets down her inner thighs.

Cal grinned, his muscular ass driving down on top of Anya again and again. "We were pretty drunk." He looked down at the girl who had previously been getting his undivided attention. "Aren't you gonna say good morning to Vali, babe?"

Anya's lovely blue eyes opened and flicked to Valerie, giving her a pleading look. She opened her mouth as if to speak, but then Cal's cock thrust in again, and all she could do was arch her neck and moan with pleasure.

"Rude, babe, rude," Cal scolded her, and Valerie laughed. Her feelings of guilt and tension had melted away. Even the subtle jealousy she so often felt when she watched Cal and Anya together seemed to be absent this morning. Once they were done with this particular fuck, she planned to take them both with passionate force. This Sunday promised to be a very sweet one indeed.

"So, you talked Lynne down, huh?" Cal asked mid-thrust, arching an eyebrow.

Valerie met his gaze evenly. "Yeah. She sobered up and calmed down. I convinced her it was just a drunk mistake, no harm done. She promised not to tell anyone."

Cal studied her for a moment. Underneath him, Anya gave a long gasp. Her eyes were tight shut and her long legs flexed and trembled on either side of her patiently thrusting brother. A long black strand of hair had drifted over the bridge of her nose.

"You fucked her, didn't you?" Cal said at last. He paused, his cock half-inside Anya; she looked up at him in surprise, still pinned in his grasp. Then she looked over at Valerie, furrowing her brow.

There was a tense moment when Valerie thought they both might react in anger, but instead Cal smiled wickedly, and carried on fucking his sister. "It's cool, I could see she was hot for you. Honestly, I'd have fucked her myself if it would shut her up."

Relieved, Valerie nodded. "It was just a one-night kind of thing. I did it for you guys."

"What, so you didn't enjoy it at all?" Cal smirked, breathing hard. His next thrust made Anya's legs shake and her back arch hard into the bedding.

"She was fun," Valerie admitted, walking purposefully towards the bed, pushing her naked tits out provocatively. Her pussy tingled with anticipation. It was time for her to join in. "But she's no Anya."

As she spoke the words, Cal thrust again, his hardest thrust yet, and Anya came, squirting and shuddering and screaming out her big brother's name.