Seducing Anya Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
487 Followers

"It's your fault. You make me noisy," she retorted. Her varnished fingernail traced over his firm pectoral and idly tweaked his nipple. She glanced down the length of his torso at his slumbering cock, huge even when flaccid. It was strange to look at it and think how many times it had been inside her.

"And you make me sore," Anya added sleepily. Valerie was reminded of how much her own tender pussy ached.

"I make you come, is what I do," Cal said, a little defensively. "You don't complain when your pussy's squirting all over my dick."

"I wasn't complaining. It's the good kind of sore." Anya turned her head to smile at her brother. Valerie wished it was light enough to see the blue of her eyes.

"We didn't even have dinner," Valerie mused, realising she was ravenous. She'd had a good late lunch at work, but that had been many hours ago. She decided she was too tired and comfortable to care.

"Can't be fucked to cook now," Cal sighed. "I'll make you guys a big-ass breakfast tomorrow. Bacon, eggs, the works."

"You always overcook the eggs," Valerie teased him. "I'll do it."

"Suit yourself, control freak." Cal kissed her on the head again, and relaxed back onto the stacked pillows.

Valerie smiled and kissed his chest, poking her tongue out to taste the salt of dry sweat on his skin. "We can cook together. Tomorrow's going to be a nice lazy day. And then we can get drunk with Lynne."

"What time's she coming, again?" Cal asked.

"Early evening. She said to meet her at the Lakeview, about seven." The Lakeview was a trendy bar on the waterfront, one of the most popular spots in town on a Saturday night. It wouldn't have been Valerie's first choice, but Lynne had loved it on her last visit, and had insisted they go there this time as well.

"She isn't staying here, is she?" Anya suddenly sounded nervous despite her tiredness.

"No, don't worry, honey. She's got a weekend rental. She's got other friends in town to see, anyway, so we'll just be seeing her this once."

"Okay. Sure," Anya said, though she didn't sound particularly enthused.

"It'll be fun, Anni. You'll like Lynne, I guarantee it."

"Yeah, sis. Time you made some new friends," Cal agreed, stroking Anya's arm reassuringly.

Anya didn't answer. After a while, seeing her chest's steady rise and fall and hearing the soft rasp of her breathing, Valerie surmised that she had fallen asleep.

"You will be cool around Lynne, won't you, baby?" Valerie asked Cal quietly as she rested her head on his shoulder. "It's only for one evening. Just pretend everything's normal."

"I wish we didn't have to pretend," Cal grumbled. He gently tightened his arm around her, pulling her closer against him. She raised her head towards him. Sleep was pulling at her now, weighing her eyelids down. Her aching, well-fucked body cried out for rest.

"Me too," she told him with a sigh, and they shared a final languid kiss.

*

They did indeed have bacon and eggs the next morning -- a joint effort by Cal and Valerie, albeit with Valerie acting as head chef. It turned out rather well, and they wolfed it down happily, starving from the previous night's exertions. Then they lolled about barely-clothed until well into the afternoon. Anya got on with her language studies, languishing in the guest bedroom with French and Spanish video lectures streaming on her laptop. Cal, who was having a rest day from his gym, sprawled himself across the sofa and watched TV. Valerie gave herself a pedicure, did some rather impulsive online shopping, and worried more and more about the evening ahead. Lynne was one of her closest friends, and usually she was delighted to have her visit. Today, she was quietly dreading it.

It saddened her that Cal and Anya had to keep their love a secret. But she was under no illusions. If people found out that they were incestuously fucking, there would be hell to pay. Their household would be ripped apart, their friends and families would turn against them, and likely she would never see those two beautiful siblings again.

So, not long after Anya joined the household, the three of them had agreed some rules. Whenever they were in public, Cal and Anya had to be just brother and sister, close and affectionate but chaste. That meant no kissing, no fondling, no checking each other out with lustful eyes. She didn't even want them to risk holding hands in the street in case someone who knew them saw it. And while she could show her love towards Cal, she had to be much more controlled with Anya. That would be very frustrating, going back to sisterly pecks on the cheek and friendly hugs, after so many days and nights of intense french-kisses and naked cuddles after wonderfully exhausting sex.

It hadn't been a problem for the first three weeks -- they'd all been so intensely lost in the heat of their newfound love that they hardly left the apartment, except for work and the odd shopping trip. Valerie and Cal didn't know their neighbours in the complex very well, so they didn't have to worry about any uncomfortable questions being asked. However, they couldn't avoid their friends forever; they had always been a sociable couple, and people would get suspicious if they suddenly became hermits. Lynne only came to visit a few times a year, and she always made seeing Valerie her priority when she was in town. It would be deeply unfair to flake on her. Besides, Anya wanted to see more of the town, and Valerie hoped that introducing her to some new people would help her get over the loss of her university friends. If they could just keep their passion a secret, everything would be fine.

That was easier said than done, though. When the evening came, and Cal drove them down to the waterfront, it was obvious that he and Anya couldn't keep their eyes off each other. That was understandable, of course. Anya looked absolutely gorgeous in skintight burgundy skinny jeans and a lacy white top that was tight around her firm breasts, while Cal's long-sleeved designer shirt similarly emphasised the superb contours of his chest muscles. Valerie herself felt quite sexy in her short pleated skirt and grey V-neck top, paired with long stockings and a blue denim jacket to keep out the cold. She wasn't wearing a bra, letting her tits bounce and jiggle under the revealing little top. She enjoyed the fact that Cal and Anya kept giving her lustful glances as well.

Cal parked his big grey sedan in the open-air car park opposite the Lakeview; the car park was twenty-four-hour, so they could leave it overnight if they got too drunk to drive home. As the three of them walked from the car under the darkening autumn sky, Valerie noticed Cal and Anya had linked hands. Cal's thumb lovingly stroked the back of his sister's delicate hand, and she looked up at him, an expression of childlike adoration on her face. That irrational spark of jealousy flickered in Valerie's heart again.

"Guys," she said chidingly, frowning at them.

Anya gave her a hurt look. "We're not at the bar yet. It's okay to do it out here," she replied, her tone mildly resentful. Her long black hair was tied into a long ponytail with a silver band, swaying in the cool night air as she walked.

"You don't know who might see," Valerie told her pointedly.

Cal sighed. "Vali's right, sis. Keep it casual." He let go of Anya's hand with obvious reluctance. Anya's expression became sulky, and she sped up her pace, walking briskly ahead of her brother. Valerie instantly felt guilty, both for making them stop, and for being jealous. She walked close beside Cal, but she didn't try to take his hand, not wanting to make Anya feel any worse.

They crossed the road and wandered into the Lakeview together. It was already crowded, and the interior wasn't much to Valerie's liking, with its small brushed-metal tables and cheap-looking decor. She generally preferred quieter, more upmarket places, like the wine bar she had taken Anya to the night she seduced her. Still, the huge plate-glass window that took up one wall of the upper floor gave an impressive vantage over the lake. The wind-rippled waters stretched off into the distance, plied by one or two small yachts, until they met the dark wall of the pine forest on the far shore. The setting sun was hidden by the clouds, its wan light breaking through in a few places to reflect off the lake.

Lynne was waiting for them at a table near the upper-floor window. She was tiny, barely five feet tall, with a trim figure, frizzy dirty-blonde hair and a wide, friendly smile. She wasn't quite beautiful, at least not to Valerie's eyes, but she was cute as a button. She wore a striped cashmere sweater and matching skirt over woolly leggings and kitten heels. Her big hazel eyes were magnified by round-rimmed glasses.

"Vali!" she squealed when she saw Valerie. She hopped off her chair and gave Valerie an extravagant kiss on both cheeks.

"Hey, honey. Long time no see," Valerie said, hugging her friend tightly. Lynne's perfume was rather strong, mingled with a faint smell of cigarette smoke. She had already drunk a couple of gin-and-tonics, judging by the empty glasses and tonic bottles on the table.

Valerie had known Lynne for years, since long before she moved into town and met Cal. An analyst at a big-city tax advisory firm, Lynne was twenty-seven, a smart and career-minded woman. She and Valerie had been fast friends all through university, and had stayed close after graduating, having gone abroad together several times with a group of mutual friends. On one of those holidays, in a rented villa on the south coast of France, they'd gotten seriously drunk and ended up in bed together while the other girls slept. Valerie's memory of the incident was hazy, but she did know that Lynne was very good with her tongue.

That had been a one-off, though. They'd agreed to just be friends afterwards, and neither of them had told their then-boyfriends about it. There was no point ruining a relationship over a single drunken fuck. Valerie had made that particular mistake too many times before.

"It's so good to see you! I love what you've done with your hair. Let me buy you a drink, I've got so much to tell you." Lynne squeezed Valerie's arm affectionately, then went to greet Cal. Next to her, his six-foot-three frame looked positively titanic. He had to lean far down, while she rose up as far as she could in her kitten heels, so she could kiss his cheek.

"Hey, big guy," Lynne said happily. "Nice of you to join us. And you must be Anya?" she added, glancing past Cal to regard his little sister. Valerie noticed that her eyes lingered on Anya's tall, graceful form quite approvingly. Not that she could blame Lynne for that.

"Um, yeah. Hi," Anya said shyly. She extended her hand, and was clearly a little surprised when Lynne scurried forward and kissed her on the cheek instead.

"Come with me, Vali. I'll get drinks for all you guys," Lynne declared, and without waiting for an answer she went to join the tightly-packed crowd lined up at the upstairs bar. Valerie glanced at the siblings and shrugged amusedly, then left them to take their seats while she followed Lynne.

As they waited to be served, Lynne talked quickly and eagerly, hardly stopping for breath as she filled Valerie in on the recent developments in her life. She was doing well at her firm, raking in a pretty impressive salary for her age, and studying for a more advanced tax qualification. She was applying for a mortgage to buy her first apartment. She was single at the moment; she'd recently split up with her long-term boyfriend, and had been enjoying her newfound freedom, experimenting with various hookup apps and casually dating some guys at her work. "And by dating, I pretty much just mean fucking," she drawled. "Anyway, enough about me. How've you been?"

I've been watching my boyfriend fuck his little sister senseless every night, Valerie thought, but what she said was, "Oh, not bad. Got promoted. Moved in with Cal. Trying to keep up with my gym. Same old, same old."

"That's a pretty good 'same old'," Lynne said. "Cal's such a hunk. I'm officially jealous."

"He has his charms," Valerie allowed, thinking fondly of Cal's lean muscles and beautiful dick, the comforting musk of his sweat, the taste of his come in her mouth.

They finally got through the crowd and ordered their drinks -- which were overpriced as hell, even for a lakeside bar. Feeling appropriately guilty for letting Lynne pay, Valerie ordered wine for herself and Anya, and a pint of lager for Cal. Lynne got herself another gin-and-tonic, though she seemed rather merry already. No surprise, considering how tiny she was.

"So what's the deal with Cal's sister? She's just visiting, or...?" Lynne asked as the harried bartender poured their drinks.

I'm eating her sweet young pussy like there's no tomorrow and letting her piss all over me, Valerie thought with a secretive tremor of pleasure. "She's been having a hard time. She had a really bad breakup and needed a change of scene. She's staying with us for a while, doing her studies online."

"And Cal's okay with that?"

Cal pins her down and fucks her until she comes screaming on his big thick cock, Valerie thought. "Yeah, they're really close. She offered to pay us rent and everything, but we don't need the money."

"That's really sweet of you guys," Lynne said. She was looking at Valerie with a weird intensity as they carried the drinks back to the others. There was a gleam in her hazel eyes, a sort of pent-up excitement. Lynne had always been irrepressibly enthusiastic about pretty much everything -- travelling, studying, drinking, sex. It made her a fun but slightly exhausting friend.

Back at the table, the four of them had a pleasant couple of hours. The drinks started to flow -- Cal got through three or four pints in what seemed like the blink of an eye -- and they were soon all chatting animatedly. Lynne talked as fast as a machine-gun as she got increasingly tipsy, and Valerie could see Cal getting slightly annoyed with her, but he outwardly maintained his good humour. Anya seemed energised and alert, her earlier glumness forgotten, and she happily joined in the conversation, even cracking a few jokes. It was a pleasure to see her break through her habitual shyness. Though Valerie saw her give her brother more than a few yearning looks, and more than once her hand moved under the table, no doubt to rest on Cal's thigh. Luckily, Lynne didn't seem to notice.

After a while, the alcohol really began to make itself felt. Lynne was borderline hyperactive, howling with laughter and describing her sex life in lurid detail, loudly enough to make people on the neighbouring tables look round in annoyance. Anya was sleepy-eyed but smiling, nodding her head to the tinny retro-pop that blared from the bar's soundsystem. Sometimes, she just stared at Cal as if mesmerised. Valerie, though she was pacing herself as best she could and having water between her wine glasses, felt decidedly fuzzy-headed. Only Cal seemed mostly unaffected, but he grew less talkative, and became less subtle about returning his sister's looks of love.

At one point, on the way back from the ladies' room after a much-needed piss, Valerie took Anya aside and spoke to her in a quiet, deliberate tone. "Anni, remember what I told you," she said. "Keep it cool. You've been making doe-eyes at Cal all night. Lynne's gonna notice if you aren't careful."

"Don't worry, Vali. Lynne's so drunk," Anya said with a giggle, but her blue eyes were unfocused and she was swaying slightly on her feet. She'd had the equivalent of a full bottle of wine already. If anything, she was more inebriated than Lynne.

Valerie rolled her eyes as they returned to the table. There wasn't much point trying to get Anya to listen when she was drunk and getting drunker. She hoped Cal, at least, would show some restraint.

No such luck. By this stage, Cal was on at least his sixth pint of beer, and though his patience with Lynne's chatter was clearly wearing thin, he had all the time in the world for Anya. When Lynne went out for a cigarette, brother and sister joined hands affectionately across the dented metal of the table, and talked dirty to each other in hushed voices.

"Gonna fuck you so hard when we get home," Cal grinned, giving his sister a look that was equal parts sincere love and alcohol-fuelled lust. "I can't fucking wait. I'm seriously getting hard just looking at you."

Anya smiled back drowsily and reached under the table with her free hand. She must have stroked the bulge of her brother's stiffening manhood through his jeans, because he tensed up suddenly and exhaled softly.

"Mm, you are," Anya said huskily. "It's so big."

"Guys, stop it," Valerie urged them. "Lynne could come back any time."

"We won't leave you out, Vali," Cal said generously. "I'll fuck you raw too. I say we ditch Lynne and go home." Still holding Anya's hand across the table, he turned to kiss Valerie, but she dodged away in irritation.

"Just stop," she said heatedly. "Seriously. Not now." They both frowned at her tone, letting go of each other's hands. And not a moment too soon. Lynne came back from her smoke break shortly after, and resumed the long rambling story that she'd been telling them, in several confusing instalments, for the past half-hour.

Valerie sipped her wine and half-listened; she was getting fairly impatient with Lynne herself. She'd forgotten just how much of a chatterbox her friend could be. Having to constantly police Cal and Anya wasn't exactly fun, either. But they had to learn to control themselves. They were already pushing boundaries way too far, and this was in a bar filled with strangers. What would happen if they acted like this around people who knew they were brother and sister?

*

Another hour passed. The sky grew pitch-dark through the windows of the bar, the lake almost invisible except for shimmering spots where the lights of the marina reflected off the choppy waves. The little table was covered in a forest of empty glasses and tonic bottles. Valerie had sobered somewhat, having had plenty of water, but the others were now very far from sober indeed.

After yet another round of drinks, Cal abruptly rose from the table, looking very slightly unsteady -- he was now easily eight pints down and counting. "Where are you going?" Lynne asked him huffily. She had been in the middle of sharing some rather dirty gossip about her ex.

"Gotta piss again," Cal said dismissively. "I broke the seal." He gave Anya a meaningful look before striding off towards the men's room.

Shortly after, Anya also stood up. There was a tired, faraway smile on her delicately pretty face. She looked ready to fall asleep on her feet. "I...I have to pee, too," she said.

"Do you want me to come with you, honey?" Valerie asked her. She didn't like the idea of Anya wandering alone through the Saturday-night crowd when she was this drunk. Some of the guys at the bar seemed eager to grope any passing female, as Valerie herself had found when buying the last round.

"No, it's fine," Anya said. She walked away with her ponytail swinging behind her, clearly concentrating hard on staying in a straight line. Despite her discomfort, Valerie found herself admiring the younger girl's long legs and shapely ass through her skinny jeans. Lynne quite blatantly stared after her too.

"She's really pretty," Lynne commented. "It's a shame she's so tall. It must make it hard for her to get guys."

"Hmm," Valerie replied, thinking of the way Anya whimpered when her brother thrust his giant cock into her, the wet gush of her pussy when he brought her to orgasm.

She realised Lynne was looking at her now, and with no less interest than she had at Anya. It was a look that brought back memories of a certain bed in France. "You know, it's not just the guys I fool around with at work," Lynne said with a conspiratorial smile. "There's this PA in my department, a really cute Greek girl. She's bi. We went out for drinks after work one night, and she came back to my place. We ended up fucking all weekend."

VM218
VM218
487 Followers