Seducing Betty Ann

Story Info
Reluctant Betty Ann is methodically seduced.
2.3k words
4.17
31.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been my experience that Catholic girls tend to be really hot in bed, if you can get them in bed. They tend to approach sex with a vibrancy and vitality that explodes. But they can be very difficult to get into bed.

Betty Ann was a good example of this. She would flirt hard, but she was seriously opposed to premarital sex. She was going to be a nun. For now, though, she worked for the phone company.

Betty Ann took a shine to me the first time we met. We had met through a mutual friend, and we talked well into the night. She was cute, fun, and nice, with a pretty smile. We laughed a lot. We enjoyed each other's company.

"Call me," she said.

"I will," I said.

A few days later, I called. Betty Ann answered.

"Hello."

"Hi there," I replied.

"Oh. Hi!" she said in an excited voice. "I was hoping you'd call." We chatted for about half an hour, her voice getting sweeter and sweeter. We made arrangements for dinner and a movie.

The movie was OK. During the movie, I took a chance on slipping my arm behind Betty Ann. I had no idea what her reaction would be. Smiling, she put her head back and rested on my arm. When we parted that night, she kissed me on the cheek.

"See you soon," she said with a smile. I watched her sway just a little as she went inside.

We met again a few days later. It wasn't terribly exciting; we played some board games. But she was clearly having a good time. I teased her. We laughed a lot. I noticed that she was twirling her hair.

I sat close to Betty Ann on the couch. Our bodies touched. I discreetly grazed her arm. Betty Ann smiled.

I moved in for a kiss. Betty Ann closed her eyes. I held her face in my hands, brushed her hair back, and kissed her. She responded with a good, strong kiss. It surprised me, but I wasn't complaining.

As I was leaving, she gave me a nice, firm kiss. "Good night," she said. She flashed a pretty smile as she waved.

I invited her over a few nights later just to watch television. She showed up dressed in her usual modest but attractive style. This evening, she wore some very nice slacks and a blouse.

While we were watching, Betty Ann moved in next to me, touching me. She leaned on my shoulder. I put my arm around her. She smiled. "This is nice," I whispered in her ear. "I feel like I can be myself around you."

Betty Ann grinned. Her eyes sparkled. She licked her lips several times. She softly squeezed my arm. She seemed to be staring at my lips. I put my hand on her knee.

"What are you doing?" she said. She glared at me. She seemed upset. I backed off. She moved away. After a few minutes, though, I moved closer to her. Once again, our bodies touched. She was back to putting her head back and leaning on my arm.

My arm wrapped around her. I quickly brushed her boob, then withdrew. Betty Ann glared. I pulled my hand away. She grinned shyly, looking away.

"Sorry," I said, even though I wasn't really sorry. Again we kissed. "It's just that I love your beautiful body." Betty Ann blushed.

"Thank you," she said. When Betty Ann left, she gave me another passionate kiss, definitely not the kind you would expect from a future nun.

Over the course of time, things moved along. I would make little advances, which often were met with little resistance. I would remind her that she was sexy and exciting, while expressing respect for the value of her virginity.

Once I told a joke that she liked and she doubled over with laughter, her head in my lap. I started to get hard and Betty Ann smiled sheepishly.

We were having dinner one night at a place with a jukebox on the table. It had music of all kinds from various eras. I put in my money and punched up a selection.

A minute or so later, Betty Ann perked up. She stopped talking, as if she had noticed the song lyrics.

You Catholic girls start much too late

But sooner or later it comes down to fate.

I might as well be the one.

She smiled at me, looked away, and giggled just a bit. As she resumed the conversation, I felt Betty Ann's foot on mine.

We went back to my place. Betty Ann kicked off her shoes. I put my arm around her. Again she leaned on my arm, smiling. I caressed Betty Ann's shoulders.

I placed my hand on her breast. She smiled, bit her lip, and giggled. I casually undid one button and reached inside her blouse. She had her hand on my thigh. She squeezed it slightly.

"You want to sleep with me, don't you?" Betty Ann said.

"Well," I said. "I respect your beliefs, but I certainly wouldn't turn you down."

"You know I can't."

"I know," I said, "but I bet you'd be really good." Betty Ann smiled. "Besides," I said, "I've never slept with a nun before." Betty Ann laughed. "Don't you ever think about it?"

She blushed and giggled. "Well, I admit I get desires every now and then. I think everyone does."

"Nothing wrong with desire," I said. Betty Ann laughed. "You'd be amazed what I desire to do to you."

Betty Ann blushed and looked down. "What?" she said softly.

"I want to ravish you. I want to kiss your beautiful body all over. I want to eat you up. I want to explore every inch of you. I want to send chills through every cell of that beautiful body with mine. I want to take you to a place you've never been before. I want to give you an experience you'll never forget." Betty Ann blushed and giggled.

When I dropped Betty Ann off that night, she made a point of rubbing against me when she kissed me good night. "See you soon," she said.

A couple of nights later, I called her late. She was getting ready for bed.

"Hello?"

"Hi," I said. "I called to say good night."

"OK," she said. "Good night."

"Sweet dreams," I said. "Maybe I'll see you in dreamland." Betty Ann laughed.

"Maybe," she said. "See you soon. Good night." I made a point of calling a couple of times a week.

The weather had turned a little cooler. Betty Ann had me come to her place. We ordered in and watched some TV. She sat very close to me, almost on top of me. I touched the back of her neck. She smiled.

"I've been having dirty thoughts about you," Betty Ann said softly, almost under her breath.

"Not as dirty as the thoughts I've been having about you," I replied. Betty Ann blushed and grinned sheepishly. She kissed me.

I reached inside Betty Ann's sweater. She put her hand on my thigh. I unhooked her bra. She smiled, took my hand, and placed it over her female area. Her hand crept to my crotch. She kissed me. I was starting to get hard.

Betty Ann pulled her sweater off. I kissed the nape of her neck. I noticed that she had purchased a sexy bra. I slid it off. Betty Ann stared at me and grinned. "What lovely breasts!" I said.

Betty Ann smiled. "Thank you," she said softly. She unzipped my pants. I fondled her pretty boobs. With a wet kiss, she began stroking my crotch. I began sucking her nipples. My hand was on the inside of her thigh.

She sighed. "Hmmmm." She had a big smile. Soon, my hard cock began to leak juice. Betty Ann smiled. I kissed her stomach, her rib cage, the corners of her mouth. She sighed again, loudly.

Still topless, she kissed me hard as I left, again grabbing my crotch.

"Obviously, I can't kiss you outside," Betty Ann said.

"The neighbors don't know what they're missing," I said.

Betty Ann blushed and laughed. "See you soon."

The weekend came. Betty Ann invited me over. When I arrived, she greeted me with a lingering kiss. She wasted no time, grabbing my crotch as she kissed me. I gave her plenty of tongue. We made our way to the couch.

Now Betty Ann sat on my lap, facing me. She gave me a wet, hard kiss. I pulled her blouse loose and softly touched her sides and back. She slipped off her shoes. I did the same. She took off her earrings and put them in a dish.

I fondled her boobs. She began to unbutton my shirt. I unbuttoned her blouse. I wondered how far this was going.

She continued to unbutton my shirt. She shed her blouse. I unhooked her hot pink bra. As I caressed her tits, she pressed against me, her hand on my crotch. She grinned and sighed.

I leaned forward. Betty Ann lay flat on the couch. We began to grind on each other.

Betty Ann put her hand on my stiffening penis. She rubbed it hard. She licked her lips. Her bra came off. As I began sucking on her nipples, she pulled my shirt off. She continued to work my organ.

Betty Ann undid my belt. She continued to wriggle underneath me. Kissing her, I slid my hands along her sides. I slowly kissed and caressed her torso. Her skirt came off.

Our bodies rubbed close together. Betty Ann leaned forward and laid on top of me. I put my hands on her back. They lingered there before moving to her well-rounded butt. She kissed me hard, her tongue caressing the roof of my mouth. I didn't know how much longer I could last.

Now Betty Ann rose. As she turned to head down the hall, she slipped off her panties. I followed her and removed my underpants.

She turned into the bathroom. I heard the water turn on. If that's how you want to lose it, I thought to myself, then that's how we'll do it. Betty Ann stepped into the shower; I followed her.

"I've told you what a beautiful body you have," I said. "You're even more beautiful naked." Betty Ann smiled.

"Thank you." She faced me. Again we kissed. I slipped my finger into her wet pussy. She stroked my erect cock. Water rolled down Betty Ann's back. I began to dribble all over her shower, and Betty Ann let out several shrieks of pleasure.

We completed the shower, and she stepped out. Instead of heading to the bedroom, Betty Ann headed back to the TV. It wasn't happening that night, but I knew she was almost ready.

As I left, I invited Betty Ann to come and see me the next night. She happily accepted. We kissed passionately as I left, my hand on her still-naked ass. She smiled and waved as I left.

Betty Ann showed up the next night in a pretty blue dress and a gray windbreaker. She hung up the windbreaker. I got us something to drink and we sat closely together, as had become our norm. Again my hand wandered to her breast. Betty Ann sighed. She again grabbed my thigh. She leaned back, her head on my arm. I kissed the back of her neck. We kicked off our shoes.

"I'll be gentle," I whispered in her ear.

"OK," Betty Ann said softly, almost to herself. She kissed me hard and unzipped my pants. I unzipped her dress and unsnapped her bra. Quickly she undid my belt. She brushed her hand over my crotch, trying to make it look accidental.

We stood up. Again my hand went to her butt. I rotated it softly. My loosened pants fell to the floor. I placed my hands on Betty Ann's shoulders and guided her dress down. As she began to unbutton my shirt, I slipped her bra off. I began to play with her boobs. She smiled and kissed my chest. I kissed her boobs and sucked her nipples until they stood up. I slid off her panties. Now my underpants came off.

We stood there naked. I looked at Betty Ann. She had a big smile and her eyes twinkled.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I said.

"Yes," she said. "I want it. I want you." She kissed me.

I took Betty Ann's hand. As we entered my bedroom, she kissed me again, hard and long and very close. I almost entered her right then. We lay on the bed. With a kiss, I inserted my finger into Betty Ann's pussy. She took my dick in hand and stroked it gently but vigorously. She was already beginning to shiver and jump.

"Now," she said. With that, she spread herself and I pushed inside her. "Ah," she said, with just a bit of a start.

"That will happen," I said. I gave her a kiss. I pumped in and out, up and down, gaining speed and force each time. She held onto me, dancing in synch with my motions.

"Oooohhhh," she said, and she moaned softly. "Oh, yes! Oh, so gooood!" I continued to pump her. She danced gleefully underneath me, giggling a bit.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" She started to pulsate deep inside. I pumped faster and harder. Betty Ann was breathing short and hard. She let out a yell. "Ooooohhhh myyyy GOOOOOOOODDDD!"

She broke a sweat and I could feel her vibrating. She was having an ecstatic moment. That excited me, and I popped, pouring a river into Betty Ann.

She shook her head as I pulled out. She kissed me and smiled. "Oh, wow," she said. "I'm exhausted! That was terrific!"

"I'm glad," I replied. "It was good for me too. You're terrific!" she said with a passionate kiss.

"I'm going to have quite a story to tell at confession." With that, Betty Ann turned on her side, put her arm on my chest, and closed her eyes.