All Comments on 'Seducing Betty Ann'

by SkyBubble

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Catholic girl gets first fuck....

I so love how the Catholic girl about to become a nun reacted to your penis being the first to penetrate her and fill her innocent Christian pussy. I like how your penis encountered little resistance as it burst her hymen, and then sunk even deeper into the depths of her innocence.

I often fantasize about how the Christian girl reacts to her man's first entrance into her innocent pussy, and what goes through her mind: does she think of God, her faith or moral convictions as she takes-in and enjoys her man's passionate thrusts deep inside her, showing her what the real world is like?

As the nonChristian man she's seeing thrusts in and out of her, I wonder what goes through his mind, knowing he's the first penis to penetrate the sweet Christian girl's innocent virgin pussy. As she gives him her Christian innocence, does he want to talk with her, especially in the afterglow, as they kiss and caress each other, about her faith? Or he only wanna pound her more, pushing in and out of his woman's pussy, which soooo wants to be fucked...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous