All Comments on 'Seducing Brian Ch. 01: The Hike'

by FunIndianGirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
theghostwritertheghostwriteralmost 4 years ago

Wow, that was REALY hot!! Loved it as a shy sub myself and as I am also bicurious I very much look forward to seeing future chapters and works from you

yowseryowseralmost 4 years ago

Kaleidoscopic

Something different. A confident, thoughtful, even puzzling woman, with enough incendiary ideas to start a volcano up.

Lovely descriptions: 'The cuter side of plain with a slightly nerdy bent.'

Perceptive, imaginative, sweet.

BramblethornBramblethornalmost 4 years ago
Nicely written!

Came here by chance after seeing your comment on another story. I'm always a sucker for a well-written story that isn't afraid to take its time and make the seduction convincing. Thanks for sharing!

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Nothing could be hotter than a man giving himself up and letting me use him for my pleasure....

What a beautiful, sensuous, sexy, intimate, erotic story!

Wow! Your narrative made every fiber in my body tingle and surge....

Thank you for taking the time to develop characters and situations that are seductive and stimulating.....delicious erotica!

More! More! More!

Please.....

subdudeme13subdudeme13over 3 years ago
Love a cunt

Hot sexy story that makes me want to be a cock sucking foot slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very sexy and erotic. I am an old fart who has had very few partners. I am intrigued by Indian women, especially after this story. I have two Indian doctors for whom I have great respect, both named Singh but apparently not related. They are very very smart, but what sets them apart is their humility. One is an older man, the other a younger (and very attractive) married woman. I can't allow myself to have naughty fantasies of sucking her milk-filled breasts and licking her pussy--just before she askes me to impregnate her. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFunIndianGirl@FunIndianGirl
My stories are usually detailed extensions of my fantasies. I write about what gets me off and the hotter the fantasy, the more I enjoy writing about it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES