Seducing Brian Ch. 02: The Visit

Story Info
Brian and I continue our fun across two dinner dates.
21.1k words
4.48
9.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This story continues directly from the first one, albeit a few weeks into the future. If you haven't yet, I would recommend that you go through the first story. It's not necessary to do so to follow most of this one but gives more background to our primary characters, the nature of their relationship, and context to some of the dialogue and events mentioned below. At any rate I have a short summary of the first story below.

I would advise you to have a look at the tags for this story to prevent any unexpected surprises. For those who read The Hike, thank you very much for the votes and the encouraging comments (both public and private, I do read them!) and I hope you enjoy this chapter just as much, if not more. As before, suggestions and criticisms are always welcome but please be polite!

HERE BE SPOILERS! Summary of The Hike: Our thirty year old Indian protagonist, Kavya, becomes friends with a twenty three year old, shy white boy named Brian during a chance encounter. Eager to enjoy a new sexual partner, she invites him for a hike in the woods where they get stoned and end up heavily making out, stopping just short of actually fucking each other. During their little outdoor fun, a lot of Brian's kinks are revealed including his bisexuality, his love of feet and cum, and his submissive nature. The two decide to become fuckbuddies with no romantic attachments to each other. SPOILERS END

------------------------

After our fun in the forest, Brian and I slipped into a sexual relationship surprisingly easily. Our friendship was still very much the same, except that there was now a light undercurrent of sexual tension that we both enjoyed when we met for our usual breakfast at The Bitter Bean. We weren't sticking to each other like glue, but we would lean closer while chatting and hold hands while at the stop or in the bus. If I felt like being a little more daring I would tease him with my foot under the table at the Bean, and sometimes he would place his hand high on my thigh as we sat in the bus, grabbing and stroking it as we chatted normally like ordinary friends.

"I don't mind my coworkers figuring out that we're seeing each other," I told him on our first night back at my place. We had just fucked and were lazing about on my bed, waiting for our breathing and the naughtier parts of our bodies to recover. "I'd love to hold your hand or let you put an arm around my waist. I just don't want it to be sappy or overtly sexual. We're grown ass fuckbuddies, not teenage sweethearts."

Brian had grinned at that. "I'd like that as well. I like it when we touch, it's comforting. I just wasn't sure how open you wanted to be about us."

"I don't really care. The details of our relationship are for us to work out alone. Besides," I added with a dirty smile, "I like the thought of people seeing I have a young, white boytoy to play with."

His cock stiffened at my words. He moved closer and kissed my bush, his arms running along my sides and hips. "Ummm... I like my colleagues looking at us as well. Nerdy white boy getting a sexy Indian woman above his league to milk his cock? I can just imagine how jealous they are of me." He moved lower and his mouth began to expertly get my pussy interested in his cock again.

"That's a good boy," I sighed encouragingly as I felt myself getting wet. "I like what a good cunt eater you are... So I was right when we first met. You did check me out because I was an exotic catch? You love kissing with my brown skin and pleasing my well used dark cunt so much?"

He looked back up at me, breathing hard, his eyes and his noticeably hard cock betraying how turned on he was. He loved it when I reminded him of my colourful sexual past. "Don't act like I'm not an exotic catch for you as well, Kavya," he replied as a finger entered me while his thumb rubbed my clit at the same time. "You love spreading your legs for this footslut's white cock."

"White, brown, black... I like spreading my legs for every colour of cock," I murmured with closed eyes as I enjoyed the movement of his finger. "But your cock is beautiful Brian. I love how it looks as it slides into my cunt." I got up to a sitting position and reached out for his fully engorged cock. I felt it throb in my hands. I was seriously pushing against some of my rules, but, fuck it, I wanted this!

"I want to see you enter," I told him as I pulled his cock closer to me. I angled my head so that I could get a better view of the entrance to my pussy. "I want control." He eagerly let me take charge of his cock, moaning lightly as I pressed his hard dark red tip against my deep brown labia. I slowly rubbed his tip all over my pussy in slow circles, coating it with my wetness, enjoying the sensation of his pulsing hotness roaming all over my naughtiest, most sensitive bits. Finally I slid him in, our pleasured sighs coming out in unison as his tip easily filled my narrow pussy.

"Slow... slow," I instructed as I fed his cock into my thirsty hole. Inch by inch his beautiful white flesh parted my dark lips and entered my pink, ravenous cunt. Brian was breathing raggedly: desperate to enter me faster but held back by his obedience to my command. Finally he was all the way in and I lay back down with a happy sigh.

"Don't move, not even an inch or else I won't fuck you," I threatened him as I squeezed his cock hard with my muscles, keeping the pressure as long as I could while I enjoyed the feeling of fullness his cock made my small pussy feel. Finally I let go and told him, "Ok. Slide all the way out... slowly."

He looked disappointed but did as I asked. "I thought we were going to fuck?"

"We will, but you know the rules. Condom on. I just wanted to see your sexy white cock slide in without that stupid rubber blocking out half the eye candy."

"Oh," he replied disappointedly as he reached for one. He thought I had been too horny to forget. Fat chance! Appropriately protected, he was back inside me. I pulled him down to me in an embrace and we kissed as I wrapped my legs tight around his waist. "Stay still," I whispered as I went back to squeezing his cock with my pussy, this time alternating the pressure on and off as we made out. After a while I pushed his head lower and made him take care of my stiff, ignored nipples.

"Brian, I scheduled an STD test for next week," I said as he bit my nipples roughly, making me gasp at the delicious mix of pain and pleasure. "If you do yours as well, and we both come out clean, you know what that means."

He looked at me with delighted eyes and came back up to kiss. "Oh God yes, Kavya! I'll schedule mine first thing tomorrow. Thank you! I've been dying to fill your cunt so bad!" I relaxed my legs and he began to move in me without needing instruction. He was really turned on at the thought of fucking me raw.

"I know that's not the only thing you've been dying to do, my naughty little cum eater," I teased him as he increased his pace. "You know," I dropped my voice to a dirty whisper as I nibbled at his ear, "whores and sluts who sleep around... they have a towel that they use to wipe their pussies clean after they fuck a guy. You know what they call that towel?"

"What?" Brian asked. He was groaning loudly now, his breath loud and harsh. His fingers were digging into my thighs as he pistoned himself in and out of me.

"They call it a cumrag. That's what I'll make you, Brian. A dirty slut's used cumrag."

"I want to be y...," he started to say before he exhaled hard and I felt him lock up rigidly as he buried his face into my neck. There was a warmth in my pussy and I held him close as he rode his orgasm. He lay motionless in me for a long time, breathing and wheezing hard as his body quivered at the release of pleasure. I felt a pang of disappointment: I would have enjoyed his orgasm so much more without that stupid condom in the way.

I let him recover and then he gallantly ate me out until my own wave of pleasure washed over my body. After that I made him empty the rubber onto my breasts and lick it off. He did it but complained noisily about the taste. Latex and semen, not a good mix.

"A cumrag cleans up without complaint!" I admonished him. Then I softened and added, "It's not for long dear. Soon we can throw those stupid rubbers out of the window." The thought excited him and he went back to his task. After the cum was gone he still continued, his tongue making long licks all over my body as he inhaled and drank in my sweat. After he was done, he cuddled with me as we felt exhaustion take over us.

"I love how filthy your mouth can be," he said drowsily as he nuzzled my neck.

"As filthy as a used whore's cunt?" I replied. I was grateful of his support. Most of my old lovers had made me feel too self-conscious to let go of my mouth completely. I could feel their judgment of me outside of sex.

He slid lower and pressed his face into my breasts. "Let's see how filthy that cunt is once this cumrag gets to work." His voice was barely a legible whisper.

I held him to me and let him go to sleep, and it did not take me long to follow him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We usually met on Saturday evenings, sometimes Fridays as well if we both weren't too tired after work. I loved getting ready for him, anticipating the excitement on his face when he saw how revealing my dress was, the not-so-subtle glances down my small cleavage, the light touches that told me of his repressed desire, the flirty talk and the occasional light footplay underneath the table. At his request I wore open-toed shoes when my feet were bare, but close-toed ones when I wore stockings or pantyhose. The former let him admire and fantasize about my toes throughout dinner until he got to finally worship them back at my place. The latter hid them from his sight, but the reward was even sweeter for him when we got back as he took off my shoes with eager hands and buried his face into my nylons, breathing deep before peeling them off and cleaning them with his tongue. I soon learnt to plan out my date wardrobe a day in advance. If I decided to wear nylons, I went for a run on the morning of the date and didn't take my socks off until the nylons came on. Brian was very appreciative of my efforts and the Domme in me got an incredible high seeing how slavishly he worshiped my smelly feet.

He also took care to make himself presentable. He was always cleanly shaved, with a nice light aftershave whose smell reminded me of a still mountain lake. He did not make the pitfall most men did by thinking that musk was the be all and end all when it came to men's cologne. I had always found the artificial smell of musk disgustingly overpowering and most men seemed to treat their cologne like deodorant and splashed waaaay too much of it on their bodies. He wore nice dress shirts that fitted well to his body, the sleeves neatly rolled up to show off his forearms - just the way I liked it. He followed that up with well fitting pants, quite too well fitting about his crotch and ass - eye candy that I also enjoyed, along with properly polished shoes. I appreciated the care he took to make himself presentable for me. This was not a man who would come to a date wearing a rumpled tee-shirt and loose jeans... well not unless we were going on another hike. Once the clothes came off, he was just as presentable: his crotch and balls cleanly shaved for my pleasure, usually on his knees and eager to please.

About a month after the hike and three dates in, he gave me a call. "Hey Kav, free to meet this Saturday?"

"Yes, little toy," I replied, "I have a nice place in mind for dinner." We had discussed and run through a list of terms he liked being called, both nice and naughty. Footslut and cumrag were his favourites, but only applicable for specific situations. I liked calling him a good boy after he had served me. In the end, he settled on being called a toy (or dildo when I felt like being more vulgar, which was often), because it "makes me feel like my only use is to give you pleasure" as he enthusiastically put it.

"I was actually hoping for something different this time. Megan and I would like to invite you for dinner at our place. She's really interested in meeting you."

I paused while I did some rapid thinking. I was interested in meeting Megan as well. Brian's picture of her was of a fun, gregarious girl who seemed to be completely on board with our relationship, encouragingly so in fact. However, I had envisioned that our meeting would be at a neutral place during some weekend afternoon. Not on date night.

There was some background chatter on the line, a feminine voice. "Oh and she's asking you to text what foods you don't like or are allergic to."

"Is she cooking?"

"We both are. Well... she's better at it than me, but we can whip up something nice." There was more chatter. Brian came back on the line, his voice carrying traces of embarrassment. "She says that you shouldn't forget to pack overnight bag as well."

Well... she seemed comfortable about us fucking, even if it was under the same roof. The paranoid in me wondered if it was some sort of trap. At any rate, I couldn't think of a good enough reason to refuse, and I did want to meet her at least once. "Sure," I replied. "Tell Megan I would be very happy to accept the invitation, and I'm looking forward to meeting her too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a warm summer evening when I arrived at their apartment. Brian had told me that it was a casual affair so I hadn't dressed up for him like I usually did. Instead I wore a light flowery blouse that went nicely with my jeans and a pair of flat sandals. No smelly feet tonight - not in someone else's house. I had taken Megan's advice and bought an overnight bag with me: a change of underwear and an extra top, some toiletries, a few toys. I had also insisted on bringing dessert - getting my favourite peach and strawberry cheesecake, along with two bottles of white wine for dinner.

I hadn't been to this neighbourhood before and it was surprisingly posh for a couple of grad students to live in. There was an actual security guard at the entrance to the complex. We had a chat when I entered and he politely informed me that - yes, I was an expected guest and would I please show my ID just to confirm? He courteously escorted me to the elevators, told me where their apartment was and bid me a pleasant evening. I felt distinctly pampered.

I rang their doorbell and was immediately greeted by Brian. "Kav!" He brightened up when he saw me and hugged me briefly before inviting me inside. He looked nice and young, dressed in a plain white tee-shirt with jeans. There was a fresh smell on his skin that told me of a recent shower.

"Hey Kavya, welcome to our place." A nice contralto voice greeted me and Megan stepped forward and hugged me lightly. I wasn't the tallest woman at five and a half feet, but I had a couple of inches over her all the same. Brian had shown me a few pictures of her before on his phone, so her face wasn't a complete unknown. She was pale and blue-eyed like he was, but had elected to dye her hair a coppery shade which made her bangs have a somewhat sensual, arresting contrast with the rest of her face. Like Brian, she wasn't head-turningly beautiful but was much more definitively on the cute side. However, the depths of her eyes and the lightly upturned corners of her lips hinted at an impishness that would probably seduce most men (and more than a few women) better than any natural beauty ever could.

She was more casually dressed with a thin top that showed off some of her midriff along with a pair of thin, almost see-through leggings over which she was wearing shorts. My mind did a silent double-take when I saw her legs. My own legs weren't too bad and were probably my best physical feature, but Megan's knocked mine out of the park. They were beautifully shaped with lovely toned thighs that narrowed down to smooth alluring calves. There was the hidden promise of strong muscle under all that flesh which told me that she took the care of her legs pretty seriously. An idle question as to whether she had ever modeled her legs crossed my mind before I realized that I might have ogled at them for a moment too long. Noticing that both siblings were barefoot, I followed suit and took off my sandals as well.

Brian's gaze immediately locked on to my exposed toes. I gave them a light wiggle for his benefit. I saw Megan give me a grin. Yeah... I had not been wrong about her impishness. That was a dangerous grin, one that could potentially start bar fights for the right to go home with her. She then poked him hard on the side, making him jump.

"Ok Brian! You have all night to stare at them as much as you want. Right now I need you to check the oven, and put the cake and wine in the fridge." She shooed him away before taking my hand and seating me on the living room couch. She rolled her eyes at me as she jerked her head back towards him. "He's usually good at keeping his interest hidden, but once you give him an inch then Jesus does he drool like a teenager!"

"I don't mind, really," I told her. "He makes me feel appreciated."

"Don't encourage him!" she admonished me jokingly with a wagging finger, her eyes sparkling. She then dropped her voice lower. "I'll admit that there are some benefits though. He always gives me great advice on shoes." I glanced at her feet. Smaller than mine, cute with a nice lavender polish on her toes. I wondered if Brian's fetish was strong enough that he thought about them sexually. Something to tease him with later tonight.

Megan hopped back towards the kitchen, her lithe body flitting around as she checked on the state of the food and rattled off a few instructions to Brian. There was a practiced sense of balance with which she carried herself - gymnast or dancer perhaps. It would also explain her fabulous legs. She came back with two bottles in tow: a beer for her and a bottle of cider for me. Cinnamon cider, my favourite - this must have been Brian's doing. He knew I hated beer.

"He wants to make food for you with his own hands," she explained as she handed me my bottle. "Want to go out to the balcony? It's a nice evening."

I acquiesced and followed her through the doors. The balcony was larger than I expected with a table and some chairs at one end and a small mattress at the other. Megan jumped on the mattress and lay back with a sigh. "The view from here is really nice," she said. I agreed. I could see a nice expanse of city with no structures nearby to block the view. The place must have cost a fortune. I wondered how high their rent was. "I like just lying down here and getting drunk... or high," she continued. "Brian said that you know a trustworthy dealer. I could really use a good contact."

So he did tell her of our stoned romp in the woods. I wondered how detailed he had been. "I do. There was no point giving him her number because she only sells to women." I shrugged in a don't ask me why gesture. "It's a rule she has. Anyway I'll set it up with her and let you know. You can meet her at a cafe or something, no need to give her your home address. She's fair but not good at small talk, so she can seem a little rude; just buy her a coffee along with the pot and she'll treat you well."

"Ok! Yeah I'd like that. My assignments and all the readings are killing me. Pot helps me destress a lot, you know?"

I nodded sympathetically. I remembered my own condition during my Masters. Destressing for me had also usually involved pot, or sex. Preferably both at the same time. "Give me a day or two to tell her. I'm a little surprised though. I thought you would have easy access at the Uni. How hard is it to find stoners in grad school?"