Seducing Brian Ch. 01: The Hike

Story Info
Indian Domme decides to make a move on shy white boy.
16.6k words
4.58
16.8k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is not a very long piece but the naughty bits are well into the second half of the story. If you're looking for something quicker, you might want to try some of the other excellent fare on the site. For those who are staying, hope you enjoy it and I would suggest you have a look at the tags first to avoid any unexpected surprises.

Suggestions for improvements are welcome! Please be polite.

------------------------

Like most things in life, it had started fairly innocuously. I was going through my emails on the phone when I head a polite cough with an equally polite, "Excuse me," following it.

He stood at the other end of the table, head cocked towards me as he waited for my attention. There was a coffee in one hand and a plate with a bagel on it in the other. "All the empty tables are taken," he said, his voice quiet but clear, and still very polite. "Would you mind sharing your table with me?"

The Bitter Bean was a great breakfast cafe except for the fact that it was a tiny hole in the wall. It only had space for five tables and enough wiggle room for you to just about not bump into them as you navigated towards your seat. Of course, it hadn't escaped my notice that he had ignored two relatively free tables on his way to mine, which was the furtherest from the counter. The answer as to why seemed obvious: there was a guy sitting at each of those tables.

I took a bit of time and made a show of looking at the two other obvious choices he could have made before giving him a light nod of acceptance. "Sure, go ahead." I went back to my phone. Polite or not, I had no interest in being hit on by some random guy just before work.

It looked like he either got the hint, or had no interest in chatting with me in the first place. I could hear him quietly eat his bagel and coffee as I went through the rest of my emails. Finally done, I put my phone away and took a large bite of the Bean's heavenly jam donut and a sip of my waiting coffee.

"I...," I heard him start. I sighed internally. Here came the bad pick up lines. Just when my opinion of him had gone up several notches.

I looked at him. He was looking down at the table, face lightly flushed, apparently trying to make up his mind. He then squared his shoulders and looked up at me. "Uhh... you probably thought that I came to your table just because you were a woman sitting alone," he finally uttered.

I raised an eyebrow in response but didn't say anything, waiting for him to go on. The flush slowly suffused his face as he continued. "I'll be honest, I didn't beeline to you because you were a pretty woman, it's more because you are the only person in the cafe I recognized." He saw the look of surprise on my face, because I obviously didn't recognize him, and hastily continued, "We work at the same building. I'm at Format Solutions... two floors below you."

The analysis firm I worked in was located in an office building downtown that housed a few other firms as well, Format Solutions being one of them. It hadn't escaped my notice that he had slipped in the word 'pretty' and had figured out exactly which floor I was on. I was still suspicious that this was some roundabout way of hitting on me, and it did look like he had been noticing me for a while, but for the life of me I could not remember his face. There were a few hundred people that worked there but he should have triggered some trace of recognition.

"I don't recognize you," I said honestly as I took a better look at his face. Pale skin, short blond hair, light blue eyes and light scars on his cheeks that told me of the pimples that must have plagued his teenage years. Most likely on the younger side of twenty five. He wasn't incredibly handsome but neither was he ugly. The cuter side of plain with a slightly nerdy bent. At any rate, he didn't seem to be one of those macho, overconfident guys I was occasionally plagued with, so he would probably leave me alone if I had to shut him down.

"Oh yeah, I'm a new hire. I only started about four months ago." Ah! That made more sense. "I was originally taking the bus from Central but someone from office told me that the stop from here was much more efficient," he continued. "Anyway it was a nice surprise to see a familiar face... I just didn't want you to think I was being a creep," he finished lamely.

"People assume you are one a lot?" I asked.

"Uh no, no." He looked like I'd hemmed him into a corner. "I should have just kept my mouth shut, huh?"

"Oh, I don't know... I just found out some guy's been checking me out for four months behind my back." The devilish part of me was enjoying his discomfort. His demeanor told me that he wasn't a creep, just socially awkward. I still wasn't completely convinced that he wasn't trying to chat me up. "I mean, what else am I supposed to assume? You couldn't find another girl to look at, or was my brown skin a little too exotic for you to ignore?" Time to see how he'd react to that last bit.

"No, I wasn't checking you out!" He was fighting back a little, vocally at least. Not a complete pushover then. "And your race has nothing to do with it. Look, I'll just leave you be, I can see that I'm making you uncomfortable. I'm sorry for any trouble I caused." He began to gather his things.

I might have pushed him too far. Feeling a little guilty, I tried to delay him. "You should finish your breakfast at least. And are you just going to walk away without telling me your name?"

He hesitated, half out of his chair. He was probably wondering if I was asking his name so that I could make a complaint. "Brian," he said at last.

"Ok Brian, I'm Kavya." I held out my hand for him to shake - a peace offering. He accepted it. A light grip and a quick shake. He seemed less tense. "I just have one question," I continued, "and I would like you to be honest. Are you hitting on me? I'm not going to be mad, I just want to know what's going on."

"I swear I'm not trying to chat you up," he said earnestly. "I wasn't lying about why I sat at your table." I kept my gaze on him, my expression telling him to go on. He took a deep breath and his words tumbled out rapidly. "Look, you're gonna think I'm weird... ah who am I kidding? You probably already do. I saw the look on your face when I sat down. Then it occurred to me that every time I take the bus from this stop, you're going to be like, ugh! it's that creep again!, and it sort of bothered me and I thought maybe I should explain myself..." He trailed off at my nonplussed expression.

"Wow!" I genuinely didn't know what to say.

"Anyway, uh... I'm just going to let you enjoy your coffee in peace. Sorry about my big mouth." He made ready to leave again.

"Brian!" And this time I lightly touched his arm to make him stay, "It's ok. I don't think you're a creep. Look, I get hit on by white guys all the time because apparently Indian women are so goddamn exotic and desperate to bend over for a white dick. So my defenses were up and I'm sorry if I was a little rough with you. I have to say though, you're really awkward at explaining yourself." I smiled at him.

He smiled back bashfully. "My sister tells me that as well."

"Also," I continued, "you shouldn't waste time talking. Just finish your breakfast."

"Why is that?"

"Because the bus comes in two minutes and you have half a bagel left."

He was surprisingly quick at polishing it off. The bus was on time, as usual, and the great advantage of boarding at an early stop was that it was rare for the bus to not be mostly empty. Making a conscious decision, I sat down on the empty seat beside him. He looked a little surprised at that. I just looked at him, shrugged my shoulders and said, "Look, you might think I'm sitting next to you because you're a cute guy, but honestly it's because you go to the same building I go to and I thought it'll be nice to have a familiar face to talk to on the way there. I don't want you to think I'm being a creep."

He laughed at that and we had a nice conversation on the way to the office. The next day, I invited him to join my table for breakfast and we sat next to each other on the bus again. And just like that, I had a new friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been over a month since our friendship had blossomed and I had been meeting Brian practically every workday morning. Since then I had gleaned quite a bit of information about him from our conversations. He was 23 years old, rented an apartment that he shared with his older sister and was racking up some experience and money from his IT job before he applied for a Masters degree. His sister was currently pursuing a Masters in sociology at the local Uni. He was single, heavily into computers, electronics and all the paraphernalia associated with them and was surprisingly knowledgeable about Bollywood movies, something he admitted was a secret hobby of his. He was shy and quiet at first glance but was unexpectedly articulate and engaging once you had established a bond with him. His company was never awkward or boring, and I was glad that the chance meeting between us had happened.

It was also obvious that he was attracted to me, at least physically. He wasn't ogling at me like some drooling teenager but I caught looks out of the corner of my eyes that told me of his interest. I wasn't some sexual bombshell with the perfect bikini body. My breasts were forever on the boundary of 'too big to be B cups' but 'too small to be Cs', my ass was a nice handful but flat, and my legs and the curves about my waist were probably my best features. I went running thrice a week to keep myself trim, I was a little picky about what I ate and that had kept my body slim enough for me to wear short skirts and show off my belly button without embarrassment when I felt like attracting attention. Nobody called me gorgeous or beautiful unless they were making obvious moves on me, but cute and pretty were often sent my way. Experience and age had taught me that my biggest asset was that I was a relatively cute westernized Indian woman who wasn't afraid to let her hair down and show off some skin - an exotic catch for some, and a trait I was not averse to exploiting at times. I didn't have any particular qualms about abusing the advantages I had.

Brian's attention was flattering and I was all for letting him move forward with it, but there was no flirtation in his voice and no attempt to touch my body. I had given him a few obvious opportunities, including a warm spring day where I made sure that the hem of my dress rode high on my thigh as I pressed my leg against his own while we sat on the bus seat. His eyes had enjoyed the view of my toned thigh, exposed almost to edge of my panties but his conversation had been mundane and his hands stayed in place. His lack of forwardness made me hesitate as well, and I could imagine many reasons as to why he wasn't moving forward. Some were more obvious: he was shy and therefore not confident in approaching me, maybe he wasn't sure I was interested and didn't want to jeopardize our friendship, or maybe I was too old for him: I was thirty after all, and I would be a fool to act as if age differences didn't matter.

I had my own reasons for hesitating as well. While I did want to fuck Brian, and my desire to do so was increasing every day, that was all I wanted to do. I didn't want a serious relationship, my mood towards them had soured recently; I just wanted to have a friend whom I could occasionally fuck and cuddle with and then continue on with my life. My impression of Brian was that he was more of a 'long-term relationship' type of guy and I wasn't keen on ruining a good friendship over a bad call.

When I had come to America to do my Masters almost a decade ago, I had welcomed my newfound sexual freedom with open arms... and equally open legs. Freed from a nosy, judgmental society and having the advantage of being an anonymous outsider with no one to tattle tales about me back home, I had taken full advantage of the cultural melting pot I was now a part of and had jumped from lover to lover, both men and women, reveling in my desires and exploring all that I found sexually attractive. I had stayed on after my degree and decided that it was probably time to settle down. I found someone with whom I thought I could have a more serious relationship. We ended up dating for a few years and I had initially believed that I had found the one for me. As the months wore on, it began to dawn on me that he was a control freak and his big motivation for pursuing me was because he thought that Indian women were naturally submissive and an easy doormat for their future husbands. Well I wasn't one of those women: I had my self-respect, I demanded to be treated as an equal and I didn't take his shit. He couldn't stomach the fact that I liked taking charge of my life and taking charge in the bedroom, and after an acrimonious last few months we broke up and he moved away.

After all that I began to appreciate the solitude of a single life again. My pussy was enjoying the attention of my vibe and an occasional one night stand every once in a while was enough for my sexual needs. But lately I was thinking back to the days when I had been a free spirit at Uni and the excitement of having a regular lover or two to play with without the emotional baggage of maintaining a relationship. I just wanted a regular fuckbuddy and Brian seemed to be a good match. He was younger than me, which I liked, and was pretty fit himself. He had told me that he went to the gym twice a week but he wasn't a gym bro by any means (and I hated those types of guys anyway). He was lean without much muscle, but had a nice body and carried himself well. However his most attractive feature was his inherent shyness and the polite manner in which he talked to me. It triggered every Domme nerve in me and told me that he was definitely subby in bed. And I absolutely loved men like that! Nothing could be hotter than a man giving himself up and letting me use his body for my pleasure before I rewarded him with his own. I had no doubt that Brian would eagerly submit once I had pushed him enough sexually, and the thought of having his orgasms under my control was a subject of all my recent fantasies. His pink lips and tongue pleasing my dark pussy as his blue eyes looked submissively up to me... the contrast of his pale skin against my light brown one as we stroked and fondled each other... his pale cock and dark red tip sliding between my darker pussy lips as he begged for permission to fill my cunt with his thick, warm seed... hnng!

However, first things first, I had to work out how to break this barrier between us. Over our month of getting to know each other, I had come to the conclusion that he was interested in me but I would have to be the one to make the first move. No matter, it wouldn't be the first time I had to do that. The more important question was whether he wanted a serious long-term relationship or a fun fuckbuddy one. I had tried to probe delicately during our bus rides but he had not shown a preference for either one or the other, and I was wary of making my questions too obvious.

In the end, I decided to go ahead. At any rate, I was confident that if things didn't work out, Brian at least had the emotional maturity to not freak out and immediately cut off our friendship. There might be some damage, sure, but that was a risk I was willing to take.

We had exchanged numbers a few days after that first meeting, but we didn't text each other too often. We tended to meet most mornings anyway and Brian was usually busy with his own stuff after work. On this Friday evening though, I sent him a text.

"Hey! Me and a couple of my friends were planning a hike tomorrow. I remember you were curious about exploring the trails. Want to join?"

A few minutes later I got a response. "Sure! Do I know your friends?"

"I doubt it. But Claire and John are nice and would love to have you on board."

"Ok that'll be fine. How long will we be hiking and where do I meet you all?"

"Oh I can pick you up from our bus stop. Can you be there by 10? The trail we take is about 4-5 hours tops, so we should start before noon and end by 4 - 4:30."

"No problems. I'll be there. Thanks for inviting me."

"I'll be honest, I have my own selfish reasons for inviting you." I added a winky emoji.

He sent back an emoji that was scratching its head confusedly.

"Claire and John are a couple, so they tend to start flirting and talking only to each other and make me feel like a third wheel. Don't get me wrong! They're really nice but I want someone fun to talk to while they're off in their own world."

"Well, I'm glad you think I'm fun company. No problems! I'm looking forward to the hike. I've been wanting to do it ever since I moved here."

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow. Remember to bring along bug spray and something warm to wear for the evening."

He replied with a thumbs up emoji, and my date for tomorrow was fixed. Of course, Brian didn't know it was a date yet, and Claire and John had no idea that they were part of a hike tomorrow. That latter part was not a problem though.

Not a problem at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour before I was supposed to pick him up, I sent him a text.

"Hey, Claire and John just canceled. I'm still up for the hike. Still want to come?"

"Sure. I was just getting ready, in fact. Why did your friends back out?"

"Something about their bank not transferring their rent to the landlord's account. They weren't clear on the details but they're staying at home and hashing it out with him. They only found out this morning."

"Oh! Hope it works out for them! But I'm looking forward to the hike. Still picking me up at 10?"

"Yep. Have a good breakfast. Lunch on the trail won't be too heavy."

He replied with a thumbs up and I closed my phone with a smile. Plan complete.

He was waiting for me at the stop and waved as he saw me arrive. I had only seen him in office wear till now: nicely pressed shirts and formal, muted pants. Now he was wearing a loose orange tee with dark shorts that left his forearms and calves bare. He didn't have too much muscle, but they were very nicely toned and I felt a light warmth build up in the pit of my stomach as I watched the shorts ride up and expose some generous thigh as he sat beside me.

"Hi!" He greeted me enthusiastically, his eyes giving me a quick once over before settling back at my face. It was obvious that he liked what he saw, and I had taken pains to make sure he would. The day was predicted to be warmer than usual so I wore a light, loose cotton top that billowed easily. The straps were thin, revealing much of my arms, shoulders and the top of my chest, which combined with the billowy nature of the dress would easily flash my bra underneath. I had briefly considered wearing one of my sexier push-ups but my experience with the trail told me that I would be wishing for comfort over sexiness by the time the first hour was done. Instead I wore a comfortable sports bra that had scalloped cups which exposed some cleavage and made my breasts ride up a little higher. Similarly, I had put on comfortable hipsters over my bottoms but over that I had a pair of tight yoga shorts that came up to mid thigh. The fabric was stretchy and breathable, clinging well to my hips and thighs. On top of it all, I had a very light woollen button up sweater that came till my knees. It would go into my backpack once the hike started of course. I wanted to leave as little to his imagination as possible while within the bounds of practical propriety. On my feet were ankle socks and my usual hiking shoes and a baseball cap on my head rounded off my outfit.