Seducing Her Brother's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Sam."

"I was just wondering if you'd get coffee with me some time?"

Beatrice told him "Thanks, but no thanks. I'm already seeing someone."

"Oh." He looked so dejected Beatrice felt sorry for him but before she could say anything else, he turned.

"Wait!" Stephanie said. He paused and turned back around to face her. "Beatrice is serious about her guy but I'm sleeping around right now. You could fuck me if you want. My place, 6:00 PM?"

Sam immediately brightened up. "Sure! Great!" he said. Stephanie wrote down her address for him.

"Bring a friend too. I need at least two different cocks each day to be satisfied," she told him lasciviously. Jessica snorted. Everyone knew that Stephanie was the sluttiest girl in school, having already banged 23 guys.

Once Sam was gone, Beatrice said "I thought you were screwing Tomas tonight."

"Already had sex with him in the changing room before you or Jessica got here." Stephanie then spread her legs, showing that she wasn't wearing any underwear under her skirt. Hot cum was leaking out of her slit.

"Ewww. You fuck guys in school now?" Jessica remarked in disgust. Stephanie simply shrugged.

"What can I say? I'm a horny woman."

They spent the rest of the day going to classes and chatting during them, talking about what to do after school. Beatrice was very excited, wanting to introduce her Tyler to Jessica and Stephanie as soon as she could.

Once the last class of the day was over, she led them outside. He was there. She had given him instructions to the school and told him where to wait, and he was waiting like she wanted. She beamed.

Beatrice led her two closest friends over to him, telling the boy "Honey, these are my friends Stephanie and Jessica."

The girls gave him a little wave. He smiled and waved back shyly.

"You look more fuckable than I thought, given how B described you," Stephanie mused. Beatrice glared at her.

Tyler was stumped.

"Oh, um, I don't know what to say," he replied. Beatrice kissed him on his cheek and asked him how his day went.

He told her "It was great. But much better after seeing you." Beatrice raised her eyebrows.

"My, you've grown more confident," she observed.

The boy grinned.

All four of them went to have dinner together. Tyler ordered a cheaper dish than the others, having less money than they do. None of the girls seemed to notice though. They were busy chatting about their sex lives.

Tyler was flustered when Stephanie started talking about how much she loved anal.

"If you two break up, call me. I'd love to feel your hard dick in my thick ass," she said.

Beatrice told her "If you aren't my friend I would punch you for that."

Stephanie stuck out her tongue and Jessica recoiled.

"Is that cum?"

"Oh, yeah. I did just suck off Jeff."

"What? When?" asked Beatrice.

Stephanie replied "When I went to the toilet during our final period. I texted him and told him to meet me at the girls' bathroom so I could suck him off. You really should try his dick, Jessica. It is massive."

"Ignore her," Beatrice whispered in Tyler's ear. "She is a complete whore. Fucked almost every guy in school."

At the end of the meal, they parted.

Tyler went home with Beatrice where he met her parents and brother. They were waiting for her.

Mason smiled at Tyler but his and Beatrice's parents didn't look so thrilled. Her dad in particular frowned at him but didn't say anything.

Tyler greeted them politely. They were polite in return but made it clear that he wasn't welcome there.

"You should get going. It's probably going to rain soon."

"Okay. I'll leave now. Goodnight!"

He quickly left, but not before Beatrice could give him a kiss, flustering the boy.

As he laid on his bed that night, he found himself worried. Something about the way Beatrice's parents looked at him made him fear that things are about to get difficult.

.....

Tyler paced around his bedroom. His hot girlfriend was in the bathroom. It gave him time to think about what he was going to ask of her. He blushed as he thought of how she would react to his very unusual request.

He heard the toilet flush.

Then there was the sound of her washing her hands, before she exited the toilet. "All done, honey," she said.

When she sat down, he got an idea. An inspiration, one that he wasn't entirely sure would work.

"Beatrice, you said you were really tired from swimming practice this morning, right?"

"Yeah, the coach was pretty demanding today."

Tyler inwardly smiled. "How about I eat that pussy and make you feel much, much better?" he offered.

"You are becoming quite forward," she remarked.

"Well, you are my girlfriend and I want to make you feel good. Really good. Like, 'squirt all over my face and mark me with your scent' good."

Beatrice was getting horny listening to her boyfriend's offer. She removed her booty shorts and panties, lying down on her back, spreading her powerful legs.

He looked at her hairy pussy, feeling himself grow hard. The boy buried his face between her thighs and munched on her eagerly. He licked her lips for a few minutes, making her moan, before finding her clit with his tongue.

"Yes, baby. Just like that," the horny girl told him as he sucked her clitoris. She wrapped her muscular thighs around his head, lifting her bubble butt and fucking his face.

Tasting her pussy juices only made him stiffen further. He still managed to focus on giving her oral though, despite all his blood seemingly rushing towards his engorged shaft.

Tyler used his lips and tongue on her clit and fingers her warm hole, making her leak a lot of fluids onto the sheets.

"Ahhh, I'm gonna fucking cum!" Beatrice cried out as her cunt throbbed wildly. Tyler withdrew his lips long enough to say one sentence.

"Spray it all over my little face, baby." Then he went back to sucking her cunt. His words set off her orgasm and the girl screamed in climax. Her pussy spasmed as she squirted all over him. Beatrice's clear fluids flew onto his forehead and drenched his hair, also splattering against his cheeks and already moist lips.

He opened his mouth so she could squirt inside it as well, swallowing as much of her juices as he could.

"That was fantastic, baby. Anything you want me to do for you?" Beatrice asked, eyeing her boyfriend's bulge. He blushed as she licked her lips, clearly planning to do some very indecent things to him.

"I wanna cum on your triceps," the boy blurted out. Her eyes grew wide in surprise.

"My triceps?"

"Yeah. Your muscular arms turn me on a lot. I understand if you say no, of course. I just thought that maybe...."

"Did I say no? Just wait a few moments."

She got off of the bed and then did some tricep dips with a chair, pumping her muscles the way models do before their photoshoots.

Then she sat down on the edge of the bed and extended her arm, tapping a spot on it. "Here. Jerk off to my arm, love."

He stared at her toned limb and unzipped his pants, touching himself. The boy stroked his cock as he eyed her muscular arm, feeling himself throb in his hand. He slid his fist back and forth along the rod, pumping it and giving it squeezes.

Tyler moaned and Beatrice smirked. She enjoyed seeing him masturbate to her bulging triceps and hearing his hoarse grunting.

"I'm about to cum," the older boy said.

"Shoot your load all over my arm, baby. Cover my triceps in your cum."

He ejaculates violently, spraying his hot jizz all over her muscles, coating her powerful arm in his warm semen.

"Did you enjoy that, baby?" she asked. "Would you like to lick it all up from my arm?" He nodded and quickly went to work.

The boy licked his cum off of her toned triceps as she smiled. "Good job. Maybe you should lick my asshole next." He blushed before speaking.

"Oh, I would love to do that." She grinned and, after he was done cleaning up her arm, got down on all fours.

"Go on-bury your face between my thick asscheeks and stick your tongue inside my ass," Beatrice ordered. He parted her fleshy buttcheeks, burying his face there like she asked.

The boy licked around her hole and then stuck his tongue in her, making her moan. He swirled his tongue around inside her ass, feeling her dirty asshole constrict around him. She rubbed her clit while he tongue-fucked her.

"Your asshole tastes amazing," he told her, going back to snacking on her ass right after. Beatrice was very happy to hear that - so happy she squirted a little onto the bedsheets. She drilled herself with her fingers and used her other hand to continue playing with her clit, all while enjoying her boyfriend's tongue being lodged in her heart-shaped ass.

Soon, it brought her to an intense climax. She orgasmed harder, soaking the bed with her clear fluids. Her entire body shook and she clenched her tight asshole around his tongue so hard it felt as though she was trying to tear it out of his mouth.

The two of them cuddled together in bed and she said "That was perfect, Tyler."

Tyler smiled. "You are perfect."

"You really are learning what to say to me," mused Beatrice. She caressed his cheek and kissed him on the tip of his nose. He closed his eyes and dozed off, nestling his face in her cleavage.

Beatrice wrapped her powerful arms around him. She laid there with him in her embrace, enjoying the warmth emanating from his fragile body. He looked so adorable in his sleep that she couldn't stop herself from kissing all over his little face.

Little did she know that they would soon be facing a lot of trouble.

.....

Tyler was just getting out of the lecture hall when he got a text from Beatrice. He read the message and smiled, refilling his water bottle before leaving the large, brownstone building. He exited through the front doors, telling Mason who was right next to him "Your sister said your parents want to have dinner with me." Mason was not so excited to hear this.

"Be careful when we get there. They are nice to me and Beatrice but might not like you too much. Because you, you know, don't have that much money. Might get paranoid and think that you're after the family fortune."

If Mason looked anymore sheepish he would be covered in wool.

His best friend frowned. "I'm sure they aren't that bad. I mean, you and Beatrice both turned out well. How bad can they be?"

"Just be careful, okay?"

Mason then called his driver and told him to come pick them up, while Tyler called his parents to tell them he would be going home late that evening.

The driver arrived not long after.

He and Tyler both got in the limousine. Tyler was still not used to the luxurious lives that his best friend and his girlfriend lived. He wasn't sure if he would ever get used to it. It just was very different from his own upbringing and family life.

Not that he resented them for it or felt jealous. No, Tyler really was not that sort of boy.

It didn't take very long at all before they arrived at their destination. Mason got out of the car first, followed by Tyler. Their driver drove on, parking in the garage after dropping them off at the front door.

Mason used his key. He and his friend went inside. "Mom! Dad! I'm home," he announced as he entered the living room. His parents and sister were there, along with his younger sister.

Beatrice smiled and waved at Tyler very happily. Her father Alan did not look so happy.

"Afternoon, Tyler," he said coolly.

"Oh, um. Good afternoon, sir."

"Come join us, my dear," said Beatrice's mother Carla in a much more agreeable tone.

"Thank you!" replied Tyler. He set his bag down and nervously sat at the table next to Beatrice. Beatrice squeezed his hand reassuringly. He still felt extremely nervous though. She was his very first girlfriend, after all.

Once Mason had joined them, the maid brought over supper.

Tyler never ate lamb chops before since his parents were never able to afford that sort of thing. He was amazed at how good the meal tasted. He never knew anything could be that delicious.

"So, young man, when are you going to stop pretending?" Alan asked suddenly.

His question stumped Tyler.

"Pretending what, sir?"

"That you aren't in it for the money. You are only dating Beatrice because you want our family's money, right?"

"I take offence to that, Dad!" Beatrice jumped in. "I am beautiful and also a very successful athlete. Did it not occur to you that these aspects of me might have attracted him? Also, I've tried to buy him an expensive gift before but he said no."

Her boyfriend interjected "That last part won't convince him." He then faced Alan. "If I'm right, you are thinking that I am in it for long term financial security. You are probably thinking that I declined an expensive gift recently in order to gain her trust - to make her believe that I'm not interested in her fortune. That way I can be with her long term and be set for life. Am I right, sir?"

"You are smart. I'll give you that," conceded the middle aged man.

Tyler sighed. "I know I won't be able to convince you of my honest intentions today but one day you will see. In the meantime, we had just finished dinner and I should be going home." He set down the napkin, saying "Thank you for the meal."

"I'll have Randolph drive you home," Carla said. She then told their maid to go find the driver.

Soon, he was back in the same car which took him here.

As Tyler sat in the backseat of the car, gazing out the window at the passing trees, Randolph started speaking.

"You will have to excuse him. He has his reasons for being paranoid."

"Before he married his wife, another woman used him for money. Am I right?"

Randolph was surprised. "How did you guess that?" he asked.

"Simple. His daughter is a good-looking young athlete with a lot of confidence. A naturally attractive girl who could woo any guy she wants, and she chose me. A frail bookworm. She is so clearly way out of my league and he thinks that I'm only interested in her money. Clearly the man has been burnt before and doesn't want his daughter to go through the same thing."

"You're right. Before marrying his wife, he was in love with another woman. He thought she was the one, but no. No, she was interested in his wallet, not his heart. She left him after tricking him into buying her a sports car and a bunch of other stuff. Jewellery, handbags and other things, you know?"

Tyler sighed.

"Alright," he told the older man. "I won't judge him. I just don't know how I can prove to him that I really am not after the money. It's much harder to prove a negative than a positive, you know?"

The driver concurred, telling him "I'm sure you'll figure something out. You are a smart boy, after all."

"Thanks." They did not speak again for the next twenty minutes

Once he got home, the boy found that both of his parents were already asleep in their bedroom. He petted Max gently, refilling only his dog's water bowl, knowing his dad has already provided dinner.

He then walked to the bathroom, entered and took a shower.

After he was done showering, Tyler found Max waiting for him, curled up on bed. He got in bed next to his dog. Tyler read for half an hour before switching off the light.

That night Tyler didn't sleep very well at all. He tossed and turned a lot, and even woke Max up. He apologised to the dog who had woken him up by licking his face, before the two of them went back to sleep. It took them quite a while before they finally dozed off.

"I'm so sorry for how my dad spoke to you, baby," Beatrice told Tyler the next day when she visited him at his house. He brushed it off dismissively, reassuring her that she didn't need to apologise, yet she still felt the need to tell him how sorry she was. "He really shouldn't have acted like that."

The boy told her "No need to worry about it. It's fine."

"Really?"

"Yes, baby. At first I was annoyed but then I realised why he acted that way."

"And why is that?" she asked.

"You're his daughter and he loves you. He was just afraid I would break your heart," said Tyler. He decided not to talk about what Randolph told him, not wanting to get the driver into any sort of trouble. Loose lips sink ships, and all that.

Beatrice smiled softly.

"Thanks, baby," she said.

"For what?"

"You could be mad at and say nasty things about him behind his back, and be perfectly justified in doing so. But instead you are still so understanding of him."

Tyler smiled back and hugged her, kissing her forehead. It made her feel warm inside but also ignited a deep desire. She looked at him with both love and lust in her pretty eyes.

"Baby, I want to do it," she said.

"Do what?"

"Fuck. Full on fucking. Not just oral or fingering. I want your cock in my pussy, Tyler."

Her words turned him on. They made him almost as horny as she is.

"Your wish is my command," he said. She grinned happily.

He kissed her on the lips this time and she palmed him through his trousers, feeling his stiffening manhood. Her hand massaged him, making him moan into their kiss. Then she started kissing a trail down his jaw towards his neck, enjoying the sound he made as he whimpered. She quickly unzipped his pants, getting rid of his boxers as well. He laid on his bed as she stripped, discarding all her clothes until she stood fully naked before him. Her nude body made his already hard cock even harder. He felt himself grow rock hard at the sight of her firm breasts and washboard abs. "What about condoms?" he asked.

"No need for that. I got an IUD inside me the day after I met you." She mounted him, hand on his cock, guiding him up inside her. He moaned upon feeling her warm pussy around his dick. The girl used her strong hands to pin him down, keeping the vulnerable older boy trapped beneath her.

"Oh god!" he moaned as she fucked him. She rode his cock slowly at first, enjoying how he was screwing up his face in concentration, trying to not cum straight away.

Tyler found her clit, rubbing it with his fingers. It made her inhale sharply as she too began to get pleasure. She fucked his cock with her pussy, leaning down to kiss him. His cock was soon bathed in her filthy juices. The athletic girl defiled him with her fluids. "You are mine, Tyler," she said. "I can fuck you whenever I want. You are mine and mine alone."

He worked his fingers some more, trying to give the girl more pleasure and getting rewarded as she moaned louder. She still wasn't moaning as loudly as he was though, for he was in heaven. It was nothing short of pure bliss.

"Fuck me, Beatrice. Fuck the shit out of me," he said, loving the friction between their genitals. Her cunt was extremely tight and he enjoyed how hot it was inside her.

Beatrice had sheathed him completely within her folds. She slid up and down on his cock, using her muscular thighs. Her huge, thick ass came crashing down against his tender balls again and again as she treated him like a dildo.

The girl fucked his brains out, telling him 'Rub my clit more, baby. Rub me while I fuck you."

"Yessss. Oh, g-g-god! You fuck me so well. Your pussy feels so g-great!" he moaned, writhing beneath her powerful form, taking her pounding like a little bitch. She banged him hard and his other hand grabbed onto one of her meaty asscheeks.

She moaned in appreciation, slamming down with her hips. Beatrice screwed her boyfriend more violently. "Love my pussy, baby?"

"I love your pussy!" Tyler said. He lifted his hips, thrusting back up, feeling her wet folds envelope him again and again.

"Cum inside me, baby," she told him. Her words triggered a massive orgasm and he cried as he cummed.

It was a violent climax as he erupted inside her, filling her womb with his semen. She was flooded with his creamy seed, with a lot of it dribbling out of her.

"Ride my face. I'll lick you clean and eat you out till you cum." His offer surprised her but she quickly mounted his face like he asked and face fucked her older boyfriend. He held her thick ass in his hands and ate her pussy ferociously, tongue fucking her and lapping up his own jizz.