Seducing Her Brother's Best Friend

Story Info
High school athlete falls for her older brother's friend.
12.3k words
4.24
10.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xerdu735
Xerdu735
62 Followers

Author's Note : This is my first longer work so please do let me know what you think of this story. Enjoy!

It was the 21st of December. The air outside was freezing cold. Very few people were on the streets and those that were had all swaddled themselves with layers of coats, so much so that they looked like furry apes.

Tyler Johnson shivered. He had just entered his friend's house. The 20 year old and Mason met in university a few months ago and this is Tyler's first time visiting his place. They had just entered through the front door together, and Mason was now preparing hot coffee.

"You just sit and wait, man," Mason said. Tyler nodded, sitting on the comfortable-looking leather couch. He looked at the paintings hung on the walls, all very beautiful and clearly expensive. The boy already knew that his friend's family is much richer than his own, with Mason's dad being a real estate mogul, but was still surprised at seeing all the items around the house.

He was especially captivated by the beautiful China vase. Tyler stared at it, trying to guess how expensive such a work of art must be.

A couple of minutes later, Mason Greer brought mugs of steaming hot coffee over to the table. "Thanks," said Tyler. He brought out some notes from his backpack and asked Mason "Do you want me to start helping you with the paper now?"

"Sure!"

They were given an assignment by their crotchety professor. The old codger, not that Tyler had ever called him or anyone something like that to his face, told all the students that this is worth 50% of their grades. So no room for fucking up. No sir, not on this.

Tyler quickly started explaining the instructions to Mason. They were both History students, with Tyler planning on becoming a teacher and Mason aspiring for law school and later, a career in politics. Mason was smart but often skipped classes, unlike Tyler who always attended and jotted everything down. He rifled through his hand-written notes, not noticing the footsteps until someone else was already in the room.

"You rarely bring new people home," remarked a girl's voice.

Tyler glanced back over his shoulder, gasping. Standing there was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

She was very tall at 6 feet 2 and had long, blonde hair which framed a beautiful face. Her eyes, nose and lips were all perfectly shaped and her body was gorgeous. She had bronze skin tapered over a well-sculpted body, muscular yet feminine with curves in all the right places. Her boobs drew his eyes. They were huge and round, and he could clearly see their shapes since she was wearing a tight, form-fitting shirt.

The girl wore booty shorts which showed off her thick thighs.

After a couple of moments, he managed to snap himself out of his reverie and glanced aside, feeling embarrassed.

"If it isn't my little sister," Mason mumbled.

"I'm only two years younger than you."

"Two years younger is still younger," retorted the irritated older brother. He then told Tyler "This is Beatrice."

Tyler shyly glanced back at his friend's younger sister. "Oh, um. Hi. Your, uh, brother told me about you. Swim team captain right?"

"Yup!" the girl replied. Beatrice has won several tournaments for her school already. With a grin on her face, she went to her room and returned a couple of minutes later, carrying her trophies and medals.

"Show off," her older brother mumbled under his breath. Beatrice only stuck her tongue out at him childishly, making Tyler giggle. Then he flushed when she turned to look at him, and she smiled.

"Here. Have a look at them."

"Thanks."

Tyler never competed in a sport but even he knew that the six gold medals and four silver medals she was showing him meant she was very skilled. She smugly watched him check out her achievements. "Did he also tell you I set my school's record in the 100m freestyle?"

"Really?"

"Yes, really. 54 seconds. Only three seconds slower than the world record."

"Damn, that's good." Tyler looked at her in awe. Mason rolled his eyes and excused himself to his room. "You must really be passionate about swimming."

"Actually I am. It helped me through a difficult time," Beatrice told him.

"Difficult time?"

"Yeah. My dog died when I was nine. After losing him, swimming was my only purpose and I threw everything into it."

"I see."

"I could give you some tips if you'd like. We have our own private pool. Did my brother show you?"

"No, not yet," replied Tyler.

Beatrice placed her hands on his arms, moving them from his forearms and up to his biceps, also feeling up his triceps. He blushed at the physical contact. Feeling her strong hands on his limbs made his heart race and he felt a certain part of him reacting, stiffening from her touch.

"Hmmm, your biceps are nothing special. I can feel some firmness in your triceps though. Did you recently start working out?"

"Yeah. A little bit of weight lifting here and there."

Beatrice told him "I can turn you from a gangly boy into an excellent specimen, if you would let me."

"Oh, uh, that would be great. I mean, yes. Yes, I would love that!" Tyler said, mentally rebuking himself for being so flustered, just from her touching his arms. Beatrice smirked.

The high school girl told him "Good to hear that. Next time you come over, remember to bring your swim trunks." Mason returned from his room not long after that.

He and Tyler studied together for a while, and at the end of their session Beatrice asked Tyler for his number, also giving him hers. She told him she'll call him and tell him when to come over for swimming lessons.

As soon as the boy left, Beatrice started questioning her brother.

"Where does he live?" she asked Mason.

Mason frowned. "Why do you ask?"

"Never mind why I'm asking! Just give me his address."

"Nope. Don't have it."

Beatrice swore under her breath. Then the girl said "Fine. I want his last name then."

"It's Clark."

"Hmmm."

Mason looked at his sister and asked "Do you have a crush on him or something?"

"What if I do?" she replied.

Her brother just shrugged, then started playing video games on the PS4. Beatrice watched him, brows furrowed. The girl headed upstairs to her bedroom. Getting inside, she shut the door. She sat on her large King-size bed, hands resting on the thick, white duvet.

She laid on the bed and scrolled through her social media for a while before coming up with a brilliant idea.

The girl quickly looked up some private investigator agencies, before calling one of them.

.............

A couple of days later.

Tyler was walking his dog, Max. The large golden retriever grew up with him and there was nothing he enjoyed more than strolling with the big goof-ball. Something was different that day, though.

His usually well-behaved dog kept turning and barking at something behind them. When Tyler turned to look, he couldn't see anyone there. He looked at his Golden, asking "What's the matter, Max? Why are you so skittish today?" Max only barked.

Frowning, Tyler kept a firm grip on the leash. After the 30 minutes were up, he walked his canine companion home.

His mom and dad were both there.

"Is something wrong, honey?" his mom asked. "You're frowning."

"Nothing. Just that Max acted weird out there today."

Tyler removed his coat, brushing the snow off of it. He then refilled the water bowl for his dog, before opening a drawer and getting a chew toy for Max. Max happily lapped at the water. He then played with his toy while Tyler got himself a piece of chocolate.

"What did you mean by 'weird'?" Tyler's father questioned. Tyler sighed.

He told his dad "Some random barking. I looked but couldn't see anyone." Then he washed his hands after being done with the chocolate and petted his happy pupper. His dog has always loved his attention and was soon licking his face, making Tyler laugh in delight.

Suddenly, Tyler's phone rang.

He picked it up, answering the call. "Hi," he said. "Who is this?"

"It's me! Beatrice!" his best friend's little sister said.

"Oh, hi Beatrice!"

"Hi, Tyler. I was thinking of giving you some swimming advice. Would you like to come over to my place today?" she asked.

"Sure! Love to!"

"Great! I'll send my chauffeur to pick you up. Just text me your address, okay?"

Beatrice hung up and Tyler told his parents that he's going to his best friend's house. Then he packed his swimming trunks and goggles, and then waited for the chauffeur to arrive.

The driver arrives not long after.

He got inside the limousine with an awestruck look on his face and the chauffeur started driving once Tyler was buckled in. Tyler looked out the window at the passing scenery and stared at the trees. At one point he noticed a cute, furry squirrel scampering up one to escape a cat's clutches. He smiled to himself.

It was a beautiful day with soft snow falling outside.

Soon, they were at the large mansion. Tyler knocked on the wooden front door and patiently waited. Several seconds later, someone opened it for him.

Beatrice smiled at the older boy. "Come in!" she chirped. She was wearing her tank top and booty shorts, showing off her firm thighs. He made his way inside, and she told him "I'll make you some coffee first. Then we can go swimming together."

He waited in the huge living room.

Unbeknownst to Tyler, his best friend's sister was preparing a very special ingredient. She lowered her pants and slipped her fingers into her pussy. The girl bit down on her lower lip to stop herself from moaning. She finger-fucked herself in the kitchen briefly, before withdrawing her fingers. Then she dipped her fingers, covered in her sticky fluids, into the coffee.

She carried the mug over to her brother's friend and handed it to him.

Tyler drank the coffee as she watched. Beatrice smiled to herself, pleased.

"Is there something on my face?" he asked.

She shook her head. "No," the athletic blonde told him. "Nothing. Now go and change into your swimming trunks. It's time for some swimming."

He quickly changed in the toilet while she changed in her bedroom.

When she exited, the leggy teen was wearing bikinis. His eyes went wide at the sight of her meaty thighs. She turned around, bending to retrieve a bottle of sunscreen from the table, giving him a view of her large, heart-shaped ass. The girl smirked, knowing he was ogling her, having placed the sunscreen there earlier so she'd have an excuse to bend over.

She offered the bottle to him.

"Rub it all over my back for me," Beatrice said to him. He blushed as she laid down on her stomach. Then the boy did as he was told, rubbing the sunscreen all over her taut back. Feeling her firm muscles beneath his fingers turned him on and he shifted around, trying to adjust his erection without touching it.

Beatrice knew the effect she had on him. She inwardly smirked.

The girl watched him swim a few laps of the pool before giving him her opinion. She told him what he did well then gave him a list of what he could do better.

They swam together for a while before taking a rest. Then she leaned up against him in the waist-high water, pressing her thick thigh against his slender leg.

"B B Beatrice," he whimpered. The tall girl smirked. She grinded her powerful leg against his crotch some more, loving his reaction. He was weak and unable to do anything. All hers to play with.

She loved it. Loved the power she had over him and how all he could do was let her have her fun. It got her so fucking wet. She wanted to pounce and make out with him right there in the swimming pool but told herself to wait. Better not freak him out by moving way too fast.

"What is it?" she asked innocently. Beatrice decided to pretend she didn't notice his erection. Somehow, he bought it.

"N Nothing," he stammered.

"Good. Let's get out of the water, and you can go take a shower before going home."

The blonde athlete enjoyed eyeing Tyler's bulge immensely. It was not a particularly impressive one but for some reason she liked knowing she did it to him.

She helped him find the nearest bathroom where he took a quick shower.

Unbeknownst to him, she was watching. She peeped on him, rubbing herself through her bikini. Seeing his thin, nude body made her want to violate him like crazy.

"Soon, baby. Soon," she muttered to herself.

.......

Max was curled up on the couch next to Tyler. He pet his dog gently while watching the news. Nothing interesting but it occupied his time. He had just finished reading 'The Murder of Roger Ackroyd' and didn't know which Poirot mystery to read next. Tyler has already read most of the books, after all.

His Golden suddenly sneezed.

"Bless you," Tyler murmured. He then stroked the large dog's soft fur before reaching over him to grab a chew toy. Max happily chewed on it and Tyler smiled fondly. His dog was still playful, despite being very old now.

Suddenly, his phone began to ring. He saw Mason's name and pressed the green button.

"Hey, man," he said. "What're you up to?"

"Nothing. Would you mind coming over to my place later this afternoon?"

Tyler frowned. "Sure. You wanna hang out and have dinner together?" Max was still playing with his toy as Tyler spoke on the phone.

"That would be great. But my sister also asked me to invite you over cause she really misses you."

His friend's words made him blush as he thought of his previous meeting with the leggy high schooler. Just thinking of the beautiful blonde got his heart racing.

"Did she now?"

"Yup!"

"Okay," said Tyler. "I'll be over. You tell her that for me, alright?" He then got up from his couch but before he could hang up Mason told him to just wait for the chauffeur. "Of course. Thanks, man."

He then drank some water and refilled Max's water and food bowls before getting out of the house.

The boy stood and waited. Soon, the familiar large car was there. He smiled at the driver after getting inside, buckling his seatbelt for safety. The chauffeur stepped on the accelerator right after and they were immediately on their way.

As he gazed out the window, Tyler found his mind drifting back to what happened the last time he met Beatrice, and how wonderful her muscular thigh felt on his small cock.

He blushed as he thought about her and told himself he will see her again soon.

Once they arrived, he hopped out of the car. Beatrice and Mason were waiting for him. They waved and Tyler waved back.

"You guys hang out first," Mason told him and Beatrice. "I'll go buy some ice cream at 7/11." He then left. Tyler gulped.

Beatrice smirked.

She confidently eye-fucked her older brother's best friend, telling him "Come inside." Then Beatrice opened the door, ushering Tyler in.

Tyler followed her in and she closed the door. She then turned to him. The girl placed a hand on his thin chest.

"Listen," she said. "You are cute and I want to go out with you. Do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow?" The blonde's forwardness flustered him. He turned scarlet.

"Oh, um, yes. I mean, I would love to."

Beatrice smiled. "That's great! I wasn't actually asking you if you will, though. Even if you said no I'd still make you go out with me," she told him. One of the housekeepers brought over a tray. On the tray we're a basket of pastries and a glass of orange juice. "Well go on, then."

He sipped the juice. "Delicious," Tyler murmured, before biting into a croissant. "Really tasty stuff." Beatrice grinned happily.

"Only the best for you, baby," the pretty high schooler chirped.

Hearing her call him that only made him blush more. Here he was, a complete dork from a normal family background, getting hit on by a wealthy heiress way out of his league.

The way she looked at him made him feel his cheeks heating up more and more as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He found himself staring at her muscular yet feminine arms, completely mesmerised. Why did she have to be so goddamn damn attractive?

"You are so fucking cute," she whispered softly. Then she kissed the side of his neck and he groaned, feeling himself stiffen up in his pants. The girl smirked at his reaction.

She unzipped him, yanking down his pants, followed by his blue boxers. Beatrice then wrapped her fingers around him and tugged. His manhood got harder from her touch.

He moaned as she stroked his cock.

"Shhhh, baby. It's okay," she said as her hand pumped away leisurely.

Pre-cum was seeping out and she used it as lube, before bending down to lick it. "You taste so good," she told him and kissed his cock, licking from base to tip. "You know, I gave you something to drink. Now it's time for you to give me a drink. I want to drink your warm cum."

Beatrice took him in her mouth. Tyler gasped in surprise as the blonde began bobbing her head up and down. It felt like heaven in her mouth as she fellated his dick.

She sucked him off so well and he started to moan. "Ohhh God. Ah, just like that."

The girl grinned around his prick as she slobbered all over him. She slid her full, pouty lips along the length of his shaft.

"I'm about to cum," he warned. Tyler expected her to stop but she only sucked faster and harder, forming a vacuum around his dick with her lips.

She worked her tongue and lips furiously and he screamed as he blew his load in her mouth.

The boy cummed in her warm, wet mouth as she kept on sucking and sucking. She happily swallowed his seed, loving the taste of his semen.

"Thanks for the treat, baby. Your cum tasted amazing," she told him. "Now put your clothes back on, will you?" He quickly obeyed her.

Later that day, when he went home, he couldn't stop grinning like an idiot.

Try as he might, he couldn't get her out of his mind. She has ensnared Tyler effortlessly and he knew it's only a matter of time before he's head over heels in love with her.

He only hoped she wouldn't play around with his heart and leave him.

.....

Once the two of them started dating, Beatrice decided to show off Tyler. She asked him to pick her up after school. He said yes, not thinking anything of it. The older boy has always been clueless where girls are concerned, and even though they had started going out, he still wasn't able to work out her reason. Not that he can be blamed for his failure to do so though, for very few could have seen why she wanted him to be there.

"There is someone I want you two to meet," she told her friends on the swim team, Jessica and Stephanie.

Stephanie smirked. "Did you finally heed my advice and get yourself a boy toy?"

Beatrice shook her head emphatically. She said "No, not a boy toy. Not a human dildo like the guys in your harem, Steph. A boyfriend. Someone I really like and am serious about."

Her words made Jessica squeal in delight.

"Who is he? Is he Mark? Or Fritz. Oh, or maybe Tom?"

Beatrice told her and Stephanie "Not from our school. He is my brother's best friend."

"Oooh," said Stephanie and Jessica at the same time, excited.

"So an older boy, eh?" teases Stephanie. "I do like fucking older boys myself. There is something deeply satisfying about turning an older guy into your fuckdoll."

"He is not a fuckdoll!"

The trio headed towards their class and Beatrice told her friends more about Tyler.

"He is picking me up after school today. I'll introduce you two to him then." Both of her friends looked really excited after hearing this.

As they sat in their classes that day, Beatrice smiled to herself. She thought of her cute Tyler and how she'd soon get to show him off. Her friends have always ribbed her about how she, easily the sexiest girl in school, never dated. Well now she has an older boy of her own.

One of the boys in her class, Sam, sat down next to her in Physics.

"Hey, B," he said.

Xerdu735
Xerdu735
62 Followers