Seducing Her Brother's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It struck him like a punch in the jaw. He knew he deserved it though. He sighed.

She asked "Why did you tell me?"

"Tyler was way smarter than I gave him credit for. He tricked me into admitting it and recorded it on his phone."

"Are you saying he figured out what he did?"

"Yes. A really bright boy, he is. He told me that either I tell you what I did or he'll play the recording for you. I figured it'd be better for you to hear it from me. I'm really sorry, honey. I was overprotective of you but now I know how wrong I was. It also hurt me seeing you cry. I was tempted to tell you before he confronted me, but I was too afraid, too much of a coward to admit what I did. You are right - I really am a monster."

Beatrice was fully prepared to sock him in the face. She clenched her fists, seriously considering breaking his cheekbones with a massive left hook. But then the girl thought of how much her father had always adored her, gave her everything she wanted and did everything to ensure she had a perfect upbringing. And she told him that she forgives him.

"It's okay," she mumbled. "Just no more interfering in our relationship, okay?"

"I promise I won't interfere again."

She went to wait for her dinner at the table. The maid brought it over for her and she began eating. As she ate, she thought of how much she wronged Tyler, accusing him of cheating based on flimsy evidence and saying one of the most cruel things you could say to a boy.

Her mother, who just came home from a spa treatment, joined her.

"Are you okay, sweetie?"

"Did you know? About dad paying Tyler's parents?"

Carla inhaled deeply. "Yes, dear. I know I tried telling him not to do it but he didn't listen."

"What do I do now? He was faithful to me but I broke his heart and spat on the pieces. There is no way I can get him to forgive me now."

"He will. I know I sound optimistic but he definitely will when you told him you were wrong. Admit that you made a mistake. And tell him how much you love him." Beatrice looked at her mother gratefully, glad to have received advice.

She finished the dinner and when her brother returned home, she explained it all to him.

He was shocked and then outraged after finding out how their father had done such a despicable, detestable thing to his closest friend.

The boy also felt ashamed of himself for believing the worst about Tyler.

Once he was done beating himself up over his mistake, he hurriedly reassured Beatrice that she will be fine and Tyler will forgive her.

"Just apologize sincerely," he advised. "I too will be apologizing to him for all the things I have said."

That night Beatrice thought of how she was going to do it, trying to come up with the perfect words to express her feeling. She was no longer angry at her dad but was stumped and not sure about how to get out of the mess he created for her.

It was going to take some effort and the beautiful high school athlete knew it well.

.....

The next day

Tyler was sitting next to Max, petting his dog and giving him treats when there was a knock on the front door.

He got up, walked over and looked through the peephole. It was Beatrice.

Opening the door, he said "Hi."

"Hi, Tyler."

"Why are you here?"

"My father told me what he did."

Tyler smiled slightly. "I see. And did he seem remorseful at all?"

"Kind of." They looked at each other silently before Beatrice broke down. She started crying. The girl leapt into his arms and Tyler, started, gently patted her.

"There, there," murmured the older boy. "It's okay. Don't cry."

"I'm so sorry, Tyler! Really, I was such an idiot. I was so foolish and said that nasty thing to you, and I don't know how I'll ever be able to-"

"I forgive you."

"You really do?" Beatrice asked.

"Yeah. I do. So stop crying, please. I don't like seeing you cry. Makes me want to cry as well."

"How could you forgive me for what I did?"

"Cause the evidence was damning. If I didn't grow up reading Agatha Christie I might not have figured it out so soon," he told his ex-girlfriend.

"Will you be my boyfriend again?"

He smiled and that told her all she had to know. She started smiling once she realized that she had him back now.

The girl kissed him on his lips and he closed his eyes, moaning softly. It made her giggle.

They went inside his house together.

After sitting down, she asked him "Why did you give my dad a choice? You could have just sent me the recording directly."

"Long term relationship. I had to show him that I'm not unreasonable. He was a jerk to me but I love his daughter, so I decided to be a bit courteous."

"Did you just say love?"

"Yes. I love you Beatrice Greer."

That earned him another kiss.

"Can I fuck you right now?" she asked. "Please, baby. I really missed having you inside me."

"Hmmm, not right now, honey. I have to leave in ten minutes. Got to take Max to the vet for a check up."

"I can make you cum in five."

And with that, she grabbed his wrist and dragged the boy to his bedroom as he protested.

"Beatrice, no! Please stop!" he begged as she shoved him onto his bed and then straddled him. She kissed the sides of his neck. He tried to sit up but she was too strong - way stronger than he was, even though her training had given him increased strength. It was turning him on too, feeling her touch his crotch and rubbing his flesh through his clothes.

She smirked, ripping his pants and underwear off and getting rid of hers. The girl took his cock in hand and guided it up inside her warm hole. She sheathed him with her pussy. Her hot cunt enveloped him, soaking him in her juices.

"Hmmm, shut up, baby," she murmured. "You're my boyfriend and from now on I'll fuck you whenever I want. Get it?" She started riding his hard dick. He gave up struggling, enjoying the tightness of her folds as she fucked him. Her firm, round ass bounced on his balls and she kissed him aggressively, forcing her tongue in his mouth.

The way she was kissing his lips and pounding his cock with her pussy at the same time was too much. It all overwhelmed him and soon he screamed "I'm cumming!"

"Cum in my pussy, baby," she said.

He erupted inside her, violently spraying hot cum in her needy pussy, filling her up with his warm spunk. "Yes, that's it," she cooed.

She mounted his face in the 69 position and he eagerly licked her clean, tasting the mixture of his own cum and her freely flowing juices. It made her feel so good. Meanwhile, she was cleaning his juice covered cock with her mouth.

The blonde teen bobbed her head. He moaned, his cock rapidly getting hard again. Having her boyfriend's cock in my mouth while he ate her out triggered her orgasm. She climaxed hard, soaking his face in her girl cum. The girl carried on sucking him off right after her orgasm and soon he was at the edge again.

"Ahhh, I'm gonna cum, baby!" he warned, only making her suck harder and faster. His manhood throbbed in her eager mouth as she kept on giving him the blowjob, fellating him enthusiastically.

It finished him. He screamed and cummed almost as hard as he did earlier, this time finishing in her mouth instead of her pussy.

The perpetually horny girl swallowed his load with great satisfaction.

She drank his warm semen until her belly was full of warm cum. "So delicious," she licked her lips clean with a smile. He hurriedly got dressed, kissing her.

"I do have to go now but I'll be back soon," the older boy said. She nodded her understanding and told him she will be waiting for him in his room.

The two of them continued dating for several years before Beatrice got down on one knee. Not to suck his cock like she enjoyed doing so much, but to ask him to be her husband. Tyler, of course, said yes. He put the ring on unhesitatingly.

Her parents spared no expenses. Alan spent a lot of money, in part because he still felt a bit guilty for how he nearly destroyed his daughter's chances of being with the love of her life. Giving her the perfect wedding was his way of finally doing away with his guilt for good.

It was the perfect ceremony with all her friends there, with Jessica as her maid of honour and Mason as Tyler's best man.

Beatrice and her Tyler spent the rest of their lives together, with one daughter and two grandchildren.

The End.