Seducing Her Brother's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he sucked her clit. His attention on her clitoris finally brought her over the edge. She screamed and orgasmed, covering his face in her pussy juices.

The girl laid down next to him and they cuddled.

"You smell like my pussy," she giggled.

"So I smell perfect then."

"Hmmmmm, you really know all the right things to say."

She fell asleep in his arms and he stroked her hair gently. She looked so beautiful even in her sleep and he smiled. Not only was she beautiful but she was also smart, kind and funny. Perfect in every way, and she was his girlfriend. It made the boy feel like he was the luckiest person alive.

............

Over the next few days, Tyler couldn't shake the feeling of unease. It unsettled him how he felt like things were about to go really wrong.

He was having lunch with Beatrice when she said "Is something wrong, baby? You look like someone took a shit on your bookshelf." He winced at the imagery, not finding it particularly appealing at all.

"No, I'm okay," he told her. "Probably something I ate yesterday." He insisted on helping her pay for the meal and she relented, despite wanting to spoil him. It made her smile as she saw once again just how wrong her dad was. Her boyfriend was not using her for money. Far from it.

After paying the bill, the two youngsters had ice cream together.

It was a beautiful day and they walked back to his place, each of them holding a cup of ice cream in hand. Tyler asked her "What are you going to do if your dad tells you to break up with me?" His question startled her.

"I will just laugh and tell him no."

He smiled.

"I know this might be too early to say this, but I think I'm starting to fall in love with you," he told his blonde girlfriend. The athletic teen raised her perfectly shaped eyebrows.

She wrapped her arms around him. "Baby, I've been in love with you since the moment I first met you." The girl kissed him on the tip of his nose, making him blush madly. It was a perfect moment for the two of them with no concerns in the world, until they reached his place.

Almost as soon as they were inside, Tyler's mother accosted them.

"Guys," she said. "I know you are young and hormonal, and that's okay. But please tidy up after doing the deed?"

For once Beatrice was the one to blush. Tyler, on the other hand, frowned.

"What do you mean, Mom?" he asked. He knew he always cleaned his room well. His mom then held up a pair of red panties.

"I believe this belongs to you, Beatrice. Found it in Tyler's room."

Beatrice narrowed her eyes.

"This isn't mine. It's way too cheap. Granny panties? I only wear lace lingerie." She turned to look at Tyler accusingly. "Have you been cheating on me?

Tyler was at a loss for words.

"What? No! I have never slept with anyone else," he said. His hot girlfriend didn't believe him though. She did not listen to him deny the accusation at all. No, for her mind was already made up about his guilt, after having seen the panties.

"Then why is there another girl's panties? Or an older woman's? Are you one of those guys who prefer fucking older women, Tyler?"

"This is ridiculous."

"No, what's ridiculous is that you expect me to believe that some random panties that isn't mine just showed up in your room, even though you never cheated." She paused. "We are done."

He stared at her, stunned.

"You're breaking up with me?" asked the older boy breathlessly.

"Yes, Tyler. I'm breaking up with you. Your cock isn't even that good anyway. Too small for me to feel anything."

And after those cruel words left her mouth, she turned and left.

Tyler was shocked at how quickly things went wrong. He had no idea how that panties got inside his room. His mom looked at him with pity.

"You really shouldn't have cheated on her, honey."

"Mom, I swear I didn't. You've got to believe me."

She shook her head with a sigh, leaving the room. He sat on his bed and Max came up to him, tail wagging. Tyler let the tears fall from his eyes.

His observant dog could tell that he was not in the mood for playing.

The Golden rested his head on Tyler's lap. Tyler absently stroked his large dog's fur. His father came in and told him off.

"Your mom told me you cheated on that sweet girl. How could you do that? I thought we raised you better."

"Dad, I know you won't believe me but I really didn't do it," Tyler protested, but just like his mother, his father refused to buy it.

His dad shook his head disapprovingly before leaving the small bedroom. Tyler was all alone once again, with no one for company except his faithful, fluffy dog.

He got wet food and gave Max dinner. The boy sobbed a little, allowing himself to weep before deciding to put his brain to good use. Much better to do that than just crying and doing nothing about his predicament.

The 20 year old knew that his little grey cells were nowhere near as refined and practised as those of his favourite fictional detective, but he still saw several things worthy of note in his dire situation.

They didn't occur to him right away when he was confronted with the so-called evidence of his alleged infidelity. Nor did he notice the missing pieces to the puzzle when he was busy getting chewed off by his parents.

No, Tyler was too busy panicking for them to register. He was too busy trying to convince others of his innocence that he did not ask himself what should have been obvious questions. Now that he had some private time though, he began to see some cracks in the wall. He asked himself many questions and jotted down his thoughts on a piece of paper.

Mason called him to chew him out an hour after Beatrice left. He called Tyler a bastard for cheating on the younger girl. Tyler didn't bother to defend himself. He was already beginning to suspect that he knew what really happened, but didn't have any proof. It would only be his word for it, and that clearly didn't count much right then.

It was, assuming he was correct, a most nefarious plot against him - one that he would not be quick to forgive. He actually wished he was wrong for once, but deep down he knew his suspicions were correct.

.....

He tossed and turned all night, before sitting up and switching on the light to do some late reading. It helped put his mind at ease, making him see things more clearly. He tried to find other solutions but could only reach the same conclusion. There was only one explanation that made sense to him, and he hated it.

After much deliberation, Tyler finally decided that he was probably right.

He couldn't be one hundred percent sure - you never could be about anything. But he really believed his theory was correct.

The next morning he woke up, gave Max breakfast and waited until his dog was finished eating before cleaning the food bowl, filling the water bowl right after. He patted Max on the back gently, scratching behind the Golden's ears.

"I'll get you some new treats this afternoon," he told the dog.

Then he waited until his parents woke up.

"I have to talk to you."

Both of them looked at him, confused.

"It's very important," Tyler added. He watched them sit down on the couch next to each other. Good. This way he can confront them at the same time and not have to go through it twice. No need to waste any time.

"What is it, son?" asked his father.

Tyler began pacing. He walked back and forth in front of them.

"I spent hours going over it in my head last night. I know that I didn't cheat on Beatrice. Didn't bring any girl back home. There is no one who could have forgotten their underwear here. So how did the panties end up in my room? Someone must have placed it there somehow."

His mother interrupted. "Now hang on. You can't deny that-"

"Please let me finish, Mom. Just hear me out for now, okay?" he said curtly. His mother was quite surprised, for he never spoke to her this way before. "I then asked myself : Who would do that? Or rather, who would benefit from placing panties in my bedroom? Because people do things for a reason - they do things when they have something to gain. And the answer came to me - a person who wanted me and Beatrice to break up. And there is only one such person. Beatrice's overprotective father, Alan."

Both his mom and dad remained silent.

Tyler continued "Still, one thing puzzled me. How could he possibly have gotten access to my room? Only you two have access. It struck me then how neither of you seemed surprised at the notion of me cheating on my girlfriend. You two raised me yourselves. You should have known me better than to believe me guilty of being an unfaithful boyfriend."

He paused meaningfully.

"I'm not sure what you're insinuating here."

"How much did he pay you and mom to set me up?" His parents quickly looked at each other. "Please don't try to lie. I have never felt this upset but if you try to bullshit your way out of this, it would make me respect you even less than I do right now.

Tyler's mom sighed.

"I told you our boy is too smart for us to keep this hidden forever," she said to his dad. "Only one day and he has already figured it out."

"Flattery won't make everything alright, Mom," Tyler informed her.

"I'm really sorry, Tyler," the boy's father told him.

"How much?"

"$7,000"

Tyler sighed. He told them "I'm going to take Max on a walk."

"Won't you have breakfast first?"

"I'll eat a sandwich while walking. Come on, Max."

He grabbed his Golden's leash and took the dog outside for a walk like every other morning. The boy inhaled fresh air. He and his dog walked along their usual route, passing some familiar faces. The people who recognized them greeted him and he and his dog greeted them back, with Max being the far more enthusiastic one in the duo.

After about half an hour, Tyler decided they should head home.

"What do you think, buddy? Should I confront Beatrice's father about this?" Of course, his dog didn't answer. It would have been a miracle if Max did.

Tyler sighed.

He went back inside his house to find his parents sitting in the same position they were in when he and the dog left.

"Listen, Tyler. Your dad and I just talked about it. We decided we're going to give Alan back his money. We don't want it anymore."

His mother's words surprised him. He quickly recovered. "No," he said. "You already did that paranoid prick's work for him. Keep the money and use it for something good. No point in returning it when you can't turn back time."

The boy put away Max's leash and his Golden quickly went to drink some water. Tyler smiled fondly, bringing out a new squeaky toy for his canine friend.

"Here, I just bought this yesterday," he told his dog, handing it to him once he was done lapping up water. His dog started playing with the squeaky, bringing a smile to Tyler's face. He sat down, grabbing a brush and then brushing his dog.

His parents watched the boy and the dog with concern and guilt.

Tyler's dad was the one who wanted money - he had a gambling problem that he kept hidden from his wife and son. But having seen how it affected Tyler, he couldn't help but hate himself for his short-sightedness. Even when Tyler was in a seemingly better mood, he could tell the boy was hurting on the inside.

As for Tyler's mother, she didn't know what to say to him. It was her husband's decision to accept the money but she still went along with it, when she should have protested the idea.

She could only look at her son and hope things would go back to normal for them one day. As it was, she could tell it might not be anytime soon.

Later that day, he told them "I'll be back for dinner.'

Then he left the house, headed to a train station and boarded a train.

After a 20 minute train ride, Tyler walked for another 15 minutes. He had brought along a thermos and drank from it on his way there, needing the water to stay hydrated.

Finally, he was at the Greers' large, imposing house.

Mason would be at a soccer game right now, while Beatrice was at school. This made it the perfect opportunity to confront their father. He knew Alan would be home, since Beatrice once told him of the man's work schedule.

He knocked and waited outside for a couple of minutes..

The maid opened the door, ushering him inside. He met Alan in the living room. The man was sitting cross legged on a velvet couch, reading The New York Times and sipping coffee.

"I know what you did."

Alan looked up from his newspaper.

"Give us some privacy," he said to his maid, who quickly vacated the room, leaving him alone with his daughter's ex-boyfriend. "What were you saying just now?"

"It was a good plan, I'll give you that. Getting my own parents to set me up with fake evidence, making your daughter dump me willingly instead of attempting to coerce her into it." Tyler said.

Alan seemed bemused. "If you're talking about the panties they found, it's not my fault you couldn't keep it in your pants."

"So you're denying it?" asked the university student, eyebrows raised.

"Of course. I never did anything like what you're accusing me of." The two stared at each other.

Then Tyler said "Oh, okay. Didn't know you were such a coward, but whatever."

The older man narrowed his eyes. "Excuse me?" said Alan. "Do you know who you are talking to?"

"Just some guy who pretends to be a billionaire but isn't even that rich."

"I'm not that rich?" Alan said incredulously.

"You could only pay my parents $1,000 to plant the panties."

"I gave them 8,000-"

"Aha! You just admitted it."

Alan seemed taken aback. Then he said begrudgingly "I can see now why my daughter loves you."

"You can?"

"You were smart enough to goad me into talking and trap me with that misleading claim."

"I grew up reading Poirot books."

"Excellent taste," conceded Greer. "Now you expect me to tell my daughter the truth?"

"Yes. And if you don't, I'll tell her myself."

"She won't believe you."

"Oh, she will. Because of this." Tyler produced his phone with a flourish. He had recorded their conversation. Alan looked mildly impressed.

"You really are a smart boy."

"I'm giving you a choice - a way out. If I play this recording for her, she will not only realise what a scheming, manipulative person you are but also hear you denying what you did. It will make you look pathetic. Alternatively, you can tell her yourself. Make it sound like you are apologising out of genuine guilt. She would still be mad at you, of course, but you would look better from it than if I just played the recording. You would have partially redeemed yourself. Either way, she will know what you did"

Alan looked at him pensively.

"You know, I was wrong about you. You might be a good boyfriend for my daughter. Don't prove me wrong, though."

"So we have an understanding?"

"Yes."

"Have a good day." Then Tyler turned and left, feeling pleased with how the day went.

Meanwhile....

Beatrice sighed.

The blonde teen missed her older ex a lot but she still couldn't believe he was innocent. Not after his mom found the panties in his bedroom. She knew for a fact that it wasn't hers, given that she never wore anything that cheap and never forgot to put all her garments back on before leaving his house.

Stephanie and Jessica were sitting on either side of her, and the trio were surrounded by her lackeys on the swim team.

"I'm telling you, he really didn't seem like the kind to cheat," Jessica said.

"Yes, I know that. And I want to believe he didn't sleep with someone else, but what other explanation is there?"

"Maybe he's into crossdressing?" proposed Stephanie. Everyone stared at her. "I've fucked a guy who likes to wear women's clothes."

"That could be it," Tasha, a brunette swimmer, piped up.

Beatrice frowned. She began to realise just how little thought she put in before breaking up with Tyler, and that maybe she should have heard him out.

She then said "Yeah, maybe he could be a closeted crossdresser. You know what? I think I'll talk to him."

"Good!" Jessica said

They then spent the next few minutes discussing how Beatrice can get the truth out of Tyler. Stephanie, being Stephanie, came up with a depraved idea.

"Jerk him off. Edge him and don't let him cum. Tell him if he wants to cum he has to tell you why there was another girl's panties in his room."

"I swear, your brain is full of sex, you pervert," muttered Jessica, with Tasha and other girls nodding in agreement.

"You're just jealous cause you don't get laid as often," Stephanie shot back.

Christina, a busty redhead who was their school's second best swimmer after Beatrice, said "Maybe tell the guy that you know why the panties was there. That might get him nervous and make him slip up."

"That's actually a pretty good idea."

Before Beatrice and her friends could go on brainstorming more, she got a text from her dad.

"It's my dad. He wants me to go straight home after school. Said he wants to talk about something with me."

"What could it be?" asked Tasha.

"Don't know. Probably gonna tell me that I should spend less time swimming and more time studying. Get better grades and stuff, you know?"

They then headed off to class in different directions, with Jessica having the same afternoon class as Beatrice.

"Just make sure you talk to Tyler and hear his side of the story," Jessica told her friend as they sat down in the cozy classroom and waited for the teacher to arrive.

......

Beatrice had PE in her final class of the day. She went swimming and astounded everyone with how fast she was.

The girl took a quick shower, drying off and putting her clothes back on as fast as possible. She then left school, with Randolph picking her out as usual. Beatrice drank orange juice in the car, listening to music via her brand new AirPods.

Her driver didn't take long to get her home.

Once she was inside her house, the blonde swimmer tossed her bags in a corner of the living room. Her maid asked her what she wanted for dinner and she told her to tell the chef to cook lobster bisque. Then she went to see her dad in his study, wondering what it was he wanted to talk to her about.

"I'm home!" she announced.

"I can see that."

"What is it, dad? What's so important that you had to tell me to come home straight after school?"

Her father looked ill at ease.

Alan told her "It's about your boyfriend."

"You mean ex-boyfriend."

"Yes, yes. Ex-boyfriend." He removed his glasses, wiping it with a piece of cloth. "You know how his parents found the panties in his room?"

"Of course," murmured the high schooler.

"There's a reason it was there."

"And the reason is that he cheated on me. That's what you want to say, right? That I should have listened to you from the start. That I could have saved myself from heartbreak if I never dated him in the first place - a boy who according to you could never be good enough for me."

Her father took a deep breath and said "No, that is not what I wanted to say."

Beatrice frowned. "What did you want to say then?" the blonde teen asked. She was perplexed - her father had never looked so uncomfortable before. At least, not in front of her.

"He did not cheat on you."

The questions came immediately.

"What? Did I hear you right? How do you know that?"

"I paid his parents to put the panties in his bedroom. I did it because I wanted you to break up with him but knew that I couldn't force you to. You are too stubborn. The only way to break you two up was to make you think he cheated."

Beatrice took a deep breath. She closed her eyes, telling herself to calm down.

It didn't work.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" she shrieked. "Do you know how much it hurt me when I thought he was sleeping with someone else? You framed my boyfriend and made me think he cheated just because he isn't rich enough for your taste. You are a monster."