All Comments on 'Seducing Jennifer Pt. 30'

by jacktar48

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i just loooove this story

but the short chapters drive me nuts!

jacktar48jacktar48almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback

I'm glad you like it. Regarding the length of the chapters, it's usually how much I got done that day. I really should have written the whole thing first before publishing any of it. But I never expected it to go this far. And some people get annoyed if I don't post something every day.

On the other hand, there has been some griping that the chapters are too long. And boring. But I find that I have something to say, and although sex is a part of it, a big part, it's not all of it. And I need to say what I need to say, even if some people are bored by it. I need to get it out of my system, I guess. So for those who enjoy it, thanks for reading. For those who don't...I'll refund the purchase price, minus a small charge for restocking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hahaha

the "author" likes to post comments that people like his "work"

Thaiguy1Thaiguy1almost 10 years ago
I still do not see the need for the dream sequence

I think this could b better if you devoted the time to just the 4 characters. There is enough material there. As to everyday. Personally I would rather see a little more 2-3 about the characters and wait a day or 3. It just makes for an easier ready.

I like the story if you take away the dreams and stick with the actual.

jacktar48jacktar48almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Thaiguy1

I appreciate your comments. You have taken the time to do some thinking, and that is what I was hoping to get people to do.

As for the dream sequences--you are not alone in your opinion. But as you will soon see, they are critical to the plot. Remember that I am an ignorant savage, and to many of us dreams are just another aspect of reality. I hope you continue reading. Things are quickly spiraling in to coalesce into a single point of existence.

jacktar48jacktar48almost 10 years agoAuthor
Length of chapters

I see your point and I agree -- a two to three-page submission would be easier to read. It is something I have been wondering about. Of course there have also been complaints indicating that anything over one page is too much. But I think I'll ignore those in this case.

Thank you for commenting.

joejacksjoejacksalmost 10 years ago

I am not adverse to the dream sequences due to reading a couple of stories with them in, and it has always had relevance, as in Jennifer's new found expertise, an easy way to gain experience without causing problems

thanks for the good read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous