Seducing My Aunt in a Vacation Pt. 03

Story Info
I Fucked My Uncle's Wife In A Vacation!
2.9k words
4.15
21.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeew
Jeew
24 Followers

She kissed me on my cheeks and hugged me tightly. My hard cock pressed against her crotch. Her left hand was on my butt and she kept patting on my butt. We dozed off to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING...

It was 7 AM. She was still sleeping hugging me. She had changed her position. I was lying on my back and her left part of the body was on me. Her left hand was around my shoulder and her left leg rested over my hips. My penis was touching her thighs. Her boobs was pressed to mine chest and left arm. Her mangalsutra (necklace worn by women after marriage in India) was pressed against my arm. I kissed on her cheek and lip in a pressure that wouldn't wake her up. I put my right hand over her ass crack and I was near her cunt because her legs were spread apart due to one of her leg resting on me in L shape. I fell asleep and dozed off for another hour. Both of use woke up at 8 AM and wished each other good morning. She was still in the same position. Didn't mind to shift her position. She casually moved her hand and in the process of placing it on the bed she placed it on my dick and her touch gave me an electric wave. She giggled as she did the last night and kissed me on my cheeks, forehead and bit left arm where she had rested her head for few hours while sleeping. Her night robe was up till her thighs and was wide open underneath. We were still covered in a single blanket.

Aunty: Rahul I think we need to visit a orthopedic doctor. My leg is swollen and paining.

Me: Sure aunty. Will get freshen up and will go soon.

Aunty: You need to help me. And I think I would need to be on bed rest with bandage on so it will not be easy to take bath later. So, help me shower now and then will visit the doctor.

Me: I would never say no to help you in shower.

I got up and removed the blanket off her. She was lying on her back and the hem of her robe was still at her thighs. Though I had seen her naked and touched every part of her body I was still curious to have a sight of her pussy. I tried to lift her but the robe was like a semi silky material so it was slippery. I said her that I am gonna make her naked and then lift her.

Me: Aunty your robe is slippery I may lose grip while lifting you so let me undress you and then take you to the bathroom.

Aunty: If you wish to carry your aunty without any clothes then I would never disappoint you dear (smiles naughtily).

I removed her nighty and dropped it on the floor. I lifted her to take her to the bathroom. She whispered in my ear "Happy Now?". I took that as a hint and kissed her in response. She kissed me back on the chin. I took it as a green signal but decided to proceed slowly and make my first experience with her the best. We got in the bathroom. I made her sit on the toilet. Got her toothbrush and topped it with toothpaste and handed over to her. She started brushing her teeth while clearing her bowel. I was naked but didn't get a hard on which surprised me. Both of us brushed our teeth and she was ready for the shower. She clean her ass and pussy and got up. When it was my turn, I sat on the commode. She wanted to wait for me to finish taking a shit. So, she sat on my lap having my dick in her ass crack and the tip of my penis touched her pussy. I could feel her pussy hair. I started getting an erection as I hugged her from behind. I cupped one of her boob with my right hand and rubbed my left hand over her tummy, underbelly and pubic area.

Aunty: Looks like someone is gonna get a hard on soon and laughed.

Me: Huhhmm No. Maybe.. Yes. I stammered.

But she didn't consider that as a mistake at all. She was totally fine with it.

Aunty: I am thankful to you for the care you are showing towards me. I've seen you naked and you've seen me naked too. We showered together and slept in the same bed. Now sharing the bathroom again without any piece of cloth covering us. It is gonna be a secret between us right?

Me: Obviously. If we reveal this to someone then we are in a trouble for sure.

Aunty: Yes. So till we are here I don't mind a young teen soul staring and rubbing his aunty's naked body. Let us relax ourselves and be however we wish until we are here and nobody would have any idea about what happened here. Finish it soon baby.

Me: I am sorry for poking you with my hard on. I don't think you feel comfortable.

Aunty: I am comfortable honey. It's normal for a young teen boy to have an erection seeing a woman naked. Am sitting on your lap naked inside a bathroom and this atmosphere would definitely give your dick a raging erection.

I hugged her tightly and kissed on her neck and behind her ears. I bit her shoulder and sucked and tasted her. I felt that she was getting horny because my dick felt a wetness in her cunt.

I finished my duty and cleaned my ass.

Me: I think I need to clean my pubic hair now. So let me give you a shower and then shave my hair before a shower.

Aunty: Ok dear. But you shave the hair first. I want to shave my pubic bush too. Let me be here until you are done. I would be pleased to help you if you are fine with it.

Me: I am totally fine aunty. You have some hair too. Let me shave those hairs off.

She agreed and she started to shave my pubic hair above and around the penis area. Then shaved my balls carefully and neatly. She shaved my ass too.

Me: Thankyou aunty. Now let me shave yours. Closed the lid on the commode and sit on that. It would be comfortable for both of us.

She did so.

Me: Now spread your legs and show me your pussy aunty.

Aunty: (looked at me and smiled naughtily and spread her legs to give me a ear view of her hairy pussy). Someone is very excited and eager to see me spreading my legs and showing my pussy.

I smiled and started to shave her pussy. After around 15 mins her pussy and ass region were free from hairs. I shaved her underarms too. While shaving around her pussy. I touched her lips. It seemed to be wet. I was still hard. We cleaned our pubic areas and I lifted her to take her into the shower. Instead of stepping into the shower I diverted our route and swiftly carried her to the bedroom. As soon as I neared the entrance of the bedroom she realized what was going to happen. She didn't let go of me. Gazed at my eyes seductively and planted a kiss on my lips seductively. She was still in my arms like a newborn baby. At least the baby would be covered with a towel. She wasn't having even a piece of cloth around her.

Aunty: I know what a hot teenager would need. I am happy to serve myself to you my dear Rahul. I know you stare at my assets as I have seen you looking at them and I confirmed it yesterday when you got long lasting erections while being naked with me. Let this be our little secret forever. I love you. And I want you to fuck me and enjoy me however you wish to.

Me: I can't believe this is happening baby. You were my dream woman since I got to know about sex and intimacy. I have fapped so many times imagining you and me fucking. I think am very lucky to have such a beautiful mature women for my first ever sex. I am very happy and excited to lose my virginity to you. I love you so much. Not everyone is lucky enough to lose their virginity to a sex goddess like you.

I confessed to her about my desires towards older women and milfs. I dropped her on the bed and climber on top of her. Kissed her forehead and cheeks and lips. She kissed me back passionately. Both were horny and needed each other. We started loving each other. We kissed for about 10 minutes and I moved downwards to her white boobs I lusted for so long and anybody else would lust too. Her mangalsutra interrupted me so I took that off with her permission and kept it aside. She was a perfect slut who had been fucked by her husband only. I started by kissing and sucking her nipples while my hands fondled them. I started to milk them. I loved her body odor which made me lick her freshly shaved underarms. She pulled me by my hair towards her for a long passionate kiss again.

She wasn't sex starved but she wanted to explore sex and enjoy a younger man. She was attracted to me and felt safe and comfortable with me. Being a conservative, family loving woman it is difficult and hard to trust a stranger for intimacy. Sex is still a taboo in India.

I played with her titties and milked them. She moaned in pleasure. Her nipples were as hard as my penis. My penis was around 9 inches long and had a very good girth. My concentration shifted towards her tummy and navel. Circled her navel with my tongue and sucked it. The tickling effects made her laugh and moan simultaneously. I slowly moved down to the top of her pussy. Kissed licked and bit everywhere except her pussy. This made her even more horny. I licked her thighs and inner thighs. But didn't dare to touch her pussy. I wanted to tease her before devouring her. She was very horny as she moved her hips in a circular direction. The musty smell of her pussy made me uncontrollable. I dived to her pussy and sucked it. She moaned very heavily and raised her hips in pleasure. She was on cloud nine. I was biting licking and sucking her pussy and fingering her simultaneously. She was heavily wet and was dripping her juices. She tasted a bit salty. When I stimulated her clit by sucking and circling my tongue around it, she came for the first time because of me. She gasped.

Aunty: Oh Rahul. My baby. Suck me again. I loved it. Ahh... (moans heavily and shakes in orgasm)

As per her wish. I licked her again and fingered her in a fast pace. She came again very quickly.

She got up and made me lie on my back and she sat in between my legs and started stroking me. I couldn't control my moans. I was about to come. She stopped. Came up and we kissed again. She gave me a blow job which I would never forget in my life. Benefits of fucking a married woman. They are the masters of sex. She took my whole shaft in her and blew me. She even struggled to breath occasionally but didn't give up. I moaned heavily and came in her mouth. She extracted every drop of my cum and swallowed it. She breathed heavily after getting suffocated due to my dick and cum. She didn't even think about her leg injury.

Me: You are pro baby. And do you know that you have a birthmark near your pussy?

Aunty: Yes I love to suck. Glad you enjoyed it. Your uncle has mentioned about the birthmark and even showed me a photograph of that.

Me: Uncle is very lucky to have you as his wife. He can fuck you whenever he has the mood to and explore you however he wishes.

Aunty: There's another guy who got lucky too (blushes looking at me)

This drove me hard

Me: You slut making me horny.

I got hard again in the mean time. She blew me again and lubricated my shaft for penetration. We did 69 for sometime. I licked her musty pussy again but she didn't cum.

Her pussy felt as smooth as a butter as it was shaved just a few minutes ago. She got up and lied down on the bed. I got out of the bed and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I was very much ready to tear her. My dick was touching her pussy. I rubbed the head of my dick with her pussy lips and clit. She moaned in a way that drove me high. She guided me to her entry. I was ready to enter her. "Now, push as hard as you can... take a lunge forward... and don't stop until you have buried it fully inside me." For some reason I hesitated. I did not want to disappoint her. I counted to three and with the final number, I rammed my huge cock inside her. "Oh my got Rahul, My baby..." she gasped as she grabbed me and threw her head back against the pillow. She was now reaching up and digging her nails into my back. "Oh, yes, fuck me... fuck your aunt... ram into me... make me your bitch." What had got into her? She was really very horny and wanted some rough fuck to satisfy her. Her pussy was tight. Not very tight like a virgin girl. But it was not loose despite being 50 years old. She had stopped menstruating but got nicely wet. It was my first time entering a woman. It felt like heaven.

Aunty: Hope you would enjoy me dear nephew. Love you so much.

I was fucking her now. I bent forward and kissed her while moving my dick inside her slowly. Her legs were on my shoulder.

From dreaming and staring at a woman's assets and fapping imagining her to being on a vacation alone with her in a private villa and watching her naked and showering together and now... FUCKING!

I increased the pace and her moans became louder too.

It was her first time taking such a long penis. So she moaned loudly. But we didn't have to worry as we were the only people in the bungalow. Both of us couldn't believe what was happening. After some slow thrusting I fucked her roughly. She orgasmed again. She trembled and shivered due to an intense orgasm. When the orgasm subsided we did in doggy style. But couldn't do in that position for a longer time as her leg started to pain.

Me: Babe I want to fuck you in your ass.

Aunty: No Rahul. I am an anal virgin and am scared about the pain.

I didn't mind her. I spat on her asshole and made some lube. Inserted my dick slowly in her ass. She cried in pain but the pain switched to pleasure after few strokes. She moved her hips in a rhythm to match my strokes. I fucked her ass with rapid pace and to my surprise she orgasmed during anal sex. I came in her asshole. We did in missionary for another time. She squealed as she lay impaled under my rock hard rod as I pounded away into her. Very soon the bed sheets were sodden with our sweat and love juices that mingled and ran together freely as our frantic bodies heaved against each other. She wrapped her legs around my chest almost touching my armpits so her pussy walls could get a better purchase of my cock that now pumped her harder and harder still. She screamed as my cock entered deeper and deeper into her, but I was beyond caring. I had a fire raging in my loins that simply had to extinguish in the cool dark well of her body. I drove on harder and harder into her.

Finally, I felt my cock begin to swell up inside her. She must have felt it too for her screams became increasingly frantic and long drawn out. I felt my balls release the sperm inside them. They flooded into my cock and then gushed out in huge torrents into my aunt's womb. I kept pumping and pumping till I was sure that each and every drop had been squeezed out of my balls and deposited in my aunty Radika's pussy. I would have made her my child's mom if she was fertile. The pace of my fucking decreased. I now collapsed on top of her, feeling my cum ooze out of her recently destroyed pussy. We lay panting in each other's arms for a long time. Occasionally we kissed and caressed each other. I felt as if I was in a dream world, as if it had not happened. But it had happened. Finally, I fell asleep in my dream milf aunty's arms having my dick in her. I had fucked my aunt and she had made me feel like I was on top of the world. What a woman!

The story doesn't end here. There are 4 more nights and 5 more days left in the vacation.

Will continue with scene occurred before and after visiting the doctor in the next part...

Jeew
Jeew
24 Followers