Seducing My Futanari Boss

Story Info
She seduces her boss and gets more than she bargained for.
1.5k words
4.52
10.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MayBlack
MayBlack
12 Followers

The first day I met my boss, I knew I wanted her to fuck me.

There was something about her calm yet dominant presence that got me all hot and bothered. With her incredible sense of fashion, she was a sensual mix of feminine and masculine energy. And like a moth to a flame, I found myself getting more and more attracted to her. My pussy walls tightened whenever I heard her soft yet domineering voice.

There was just one problem. My boss never noticed me. I was her assistant and my desk was just outside her office. So no, it had nothing to do with distance.

It was certainly not because of my looks either. Not to be vain or anything, but I am by no means ugly. Word on the street was that I was a total knockout. With my very long red hair, light green eyes, and petite form, I turned heads wherever I went. You should see the men at the office trying to get my attention like little kids in a toy store.

But I only had eyes for one hot brunette. Unfortunately, I was but a blip on her radar. It didn't matter how provocatively I dressed to work, she just never budged. While it was hard to do, I had to accept that perhaps she was straight.

Yet, there was still that tiny sliver of hope that she might want me. So of course, I always dressed to kill. Then one day, during a meeting with a client, I caught her staring at my cleavage. She gave a slight cough, before looking away. But I'd seen it. The hunger in her soulful brown eyes as she gazed at my tits. This woman wanted me as much as I wanted her. What would it be like having her ravage me over and over in compromising positions?

I wore even more provocative clothes to get her attention. My skirts became shorter, my dresses tighter. Seeing how much she appreciated my large breasts, I flashed as much cleavage as professionally possible. Sometimes I saw her get a little dazed as I handed her documents. But then she never failed to keep things professional.

Fuck. Things were getting nowhere and I was becoming more and more sexually frustrated. Was I overthinking the whole thing? It was getting embarrassing how hard I was trying at this point. Yet, I was certain I wasn't misreading any signs. How else could I explain that bulge in her pants every time I was in her office? Why would she wear a strap-on to work, unless she had plans to fuck me too, right?

How would it feel to have her buried deep inside my pussy?

My infatuation only got worse from there. I would wake up in the middle of the night, drenched in wetness. And then in frustration, fingered myself until I came.

The sexual frustration was eating me alive. I had to do something about it. My covert seduction wasn't working. I needed to kick things up a notch.

* * *

I knocked and entered my boss's office with the folder in my hand.

"Here you are, Miss Horton." I took a file from the folder and put it on her desk.

"You're already done?" She raised a brow.

"Yes, ma'am." I nodded.

Her gaze lingered on my chest for a little too long. My pussy tightened, and I hardened my grip on the folder in my hands.

"Do you need anything else, Miss Horton?" I asked, getting a bit closer to her chair.

She paused for a moment. Then shook her head. "That will be all, June. Thank you."

Her attention went back to her computer. And just like that, I knew I had been dismissed.

Not today. I wasn't going to let the chance slip by.

I took one step away from her and then dropped my folder. My boss turned to look at me.

"Everything alright, June?"

Her eyes were on me now -- that was the cue I needed.

"Yes, ma'am. I only dropped the folder."

Slowly, like a yoga trainer, I bent over to pick up the folder. I was right in front of her, my ass sticking up only a few feet away in her face. I knew for a fact that she could see my pale ass and glistening wet pussy. I had already removed my panties before coming to the office because they were already soaked with my wetness.

I took my sweet time taking the folder from the floor. But nothing was happening. I panicked. Did she not like what she was seeing? Oh my god, was I going to lose my job?

All thoughts suddenly vaporized from my mind when a soft hand grabbed my ass and squeezed my cheeks. I froze, biting my lips. A wet finger circled my hard clit. I moaned softly, loving all the thrilling sensations reverberating through my body.

"Mhmm..." I moaned, shutting my eyes. A finger slipped inside my soaking wet pussy. "Oh fuck."

She fingered me a few times and then suddenly pulled out of my pussy. I was about to protest when she bent me over her desk and pulled down my skirt.

I lay flat on my stomach, naked from the waist down with my legs wide open, and pussy dripping wet. And I was completely at her mercy. I had imagined this very scenario a thousand times. I shivered slightly in ecstasy, waiting to be used in whatever way possible by my hot boss.

She palmed my ass with a slap.

"Ah..."

"You've been teasing me all week, June," she whispered in my ear. As she pressed against me from behind, something hard poked my ass. Was that her strap-on?

I barely had the time to think about that when she suddenly grabbed my hair and raised my head so I was now looking into her eyes. They were dark with pleasure. "I think you need a proper fucking for being such a slut, don't you agree?"

The hunger in her eyes coupled with her domineering voice held me hostage. I was too stunned and dazed to speak. So I just nodded.

"Speak up."

"Y-yes... ma'am." This was such torture. My pussy throbbed, aching to be refilled.

"Good girl."

There was a sudden invasion at the entrance of my slit. I gave a long guttural moan as the fat cock slowly slithered its way inside, invading every nook and cranny of my wet folds. I gripped the edge of the desk, completely frozen in place.

She filled me to the brim with her massive cock, my pussy clamping against her dick. Wait... what was that pulsation inside me? Was that a vibrator?

"You like it, don't you?"

"Fuck... yes."

"Of course, you do, you fucking slut."

With another slap on my ass, she started rocking back and forth inside me. With each thrust, I moaned in ecstasy. Her tempo increased with gusto, her thrusting getting more and more savage, like I was the last fuckable bitch on the planet. My mouth just hung open, my face buried in the scattered documents on the desk. This was the biggest dick to ever drill my pussy and it did a good job keeping my mouth shut like a good little slut.

Yes. I was her slut. And I loved every bit of it.

I was suddenly flipped on my back. My boss raised my legs, spread them wide open, and then rammed right back inside me in one swift motion. Thankfully, I was so wet that there was no resistance and all I felt was pleasure threatening to burst forth within me.

She fucked me over and over, all the thoughts in my head jumbling up in an incoherent mess. Unintelligible words escaped from my mouth as her pace quickened. She grabbed one of my tits and squeezed my nipple. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my body exploded in an earth-shattering orgasm. At that same instance, I felt a load of hot cum shoot inside me, filling my core to the very brim.

We were stuck in that position for a while until my boss pulled out her cock. I was too fucking spent to make sense of what had just happened. Did she come inside me? What was going on? Tiny ripples strummed through me until my body had enough of the wicked sensations. Finally, I sat up, staring at my boss's cock, coated with my pussy juice.

Fuck. That was no strap-on. That was a real masterpiece of an appendage, and she was still as hard as a rock. It was almost like she hadn't just hosed me with gallons of cum. I bit my lips, not for a second taking my eyes off the long thick penis. No wonder my pussy felt like it was tearing apart.

"What are you waiting for, June?" She smirked at me, stroking her shaft. "Get on your knees and get to work."

* * *

Thanks so much for reading. This is my very first story on this site. And also my first erotica. Kindly leave your comments and let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by.

MayBlack
MayBlack
12 Followers