Seducing My Sister-in-law Amelia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful Amelia, naughty Amelia..., I'm so comfortable..., I can't do it, I'm going to... lose it, I'm going to lose it..., oh..."

"I lost it too... here it comes... ah... I'm so beautiful" Amelia panted profusely and I felt a wave of heat coming from my lower body. This time Amelia's orgasm was so fierce, I felt my lower body begin to contract and then expand violently, and then felt the soft skin around my lower body begin to vibrate. There was a sharp itching from the base of the dick.

"Amelia, I'm going to ejaculate! Ah..." After pushing hard a few times, she was about to pull out the dick and ejaculate.

Amelia seemed to realize that she turned her head and stretched out a hand to hold my buttocks and shouted: "Dear husband! Don't...don't pull it out...come...in...come...shoot all the semen...into Amelia...the pussy leaks It's too empty...I want semen to moisten it." I was so moved when I heard Amelia's lewd words, I took a deep breath and thrust my dick violently, the stimulation brought by Amelia's desire wave after wave Pushing to the peak of the climax, the whole body is so numb, the two pink and tender labia at the hole are turned in and out with the thrust of the cock, she is so comfortable that her whole body convulses, and a large amount of hot kinky water in the Amelia's pussy is released again. I couldn't take it anymore, the constriction sucking my cock.

"Amelia, here I come! I love you!" The cock pumped quickly, and Amelia also desperately raised her fat ass to meet my final sprint.

"Husband... benefactor, shoot me... all of it!"

"Crack, crack, crack, crack"

I hugged Amelia's beautiful buttocks and pushed ten times with all my strength, then pulled Amelia's butt towards me, I raised my head and finally pressed Amelia's ass tightly and shouted: "I ejaculated!!! Roar~ ~~~~Roar~~~"

Finally, the cock erupted in the Amelia's body and spewed out streams of semen. The strong semen rushed to the deepest part of the pussy and hit the flower center, irrigating and filling the pussy. The Amelia's pussy felt this strong force deeply. The thrill of heat.

"Ah... ah... one... two... three... four.............. Eleven! It's hot semen!" The number of shots was sensual.

With all my might, I squeezed the last bit of semen into Amelia.

"Oh... oh...it's so cool!...the ejaculation is so thick...you are my real husband" the Amelia shouted happily.

I've done my job. Tiredly crawling on Amelia's back, panting heavily: "Amelia...I'm so comfortable!"

"Jacky...you are awesome!" After five minutes, the Amelia said: "Don't move, let me lie down, I want you to sleep with my arms, and don't let the dick leave my body tonight."

I said yes, I lifted my body, Amelia put her hands on the bed, her buttocks turned up again, against my lower abdomen, and her right leg slowly lifted up. I understood what she meant, so I helped her put her leg up. Walking around in front of me, Amelia turned her body over in an instant, facing up, she quickly wrapped her legs around me tightly, threw the dick into the hole, and could feel the dick still being clamped regularly in the small hole, Amelia's orgasm It hasn't faded completely yet. I lay on her chest, stroking the pair of breasts, holding a nipple in my mouth and sucking the aroma of the tits... In this way, Amelia was fucked by me. We have done it many times when we find time, until now We are still tender from time to time.