Seducing My Son's Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
The seduction is done and the play begins.
3.2k words
4.37
28.2k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerrys1
jerrys1
31 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18 years old and willing participants.

*****

It's been a couple of weeks since my actual seduction of Joe, and with all that's been going on I haven't had a chance to tell it all. I was just thinking a few days ago that the readers of Literotica may enjoy my fun, if I can just get it into words. Now that I have a few days of time alone at home i'll try to get it out up to this point.

Now I should say that I must have made an impression on that young stud, he has been over almost everyday since. He hasn't fucked me every time but there has been a few when he left my pussy a total mess :))). This is one of those times.

My husband came in from work and told me, our youngest son wants him to go goose hunting with him this weekend. Not wanting to leave me out of it he asked if I would like to go. We have a place a short drive from where our son hunts his water fowl. So I declined to get stuff done here in town.

So my hubby said "Ok I will go up after dinner and just hang out while the youngster hunts".

My husband has no interest in water fowl, but he will go just to be with his sons.

As he was leaving he gave me a kiss goodbye. Then he got on his cell and the next thing I hear him say is.

"Joe, I'm going up to spend the weekend with your buddy. He said you had to work. I was just wondering if you could help the lady of the house if she needed? Ok I'll tell her, thanks."

Then he smiled and winked at me and said, "have fun babe".

Out the door he went knowing I would have a lot of fun while he was out, plus I would be safe here while he was away. My whole body got warm suddenly, thinking about the mischief I was going to get into with this young fella, "mmmmmm". I'm just sorry that my husband wasn't here to enjoy it with me, but his day is coming. :))A few minutes later Joe texted me and said.

"I'll stop by on my way home from work and check on you."

So I texted him back that that would be fine and said I would have dinner for him when he arrived.

He said "Ok, thanks, my sweet can't wait".

So I had an hour or so before he got here to get ready, and I wasted no time with dinner as it was already done, just had to heat it up in the microwave. Love this thing:)).

So off to the shower I went. I had bought some new sexy smelling body wash at the local BBB this morning and what a way to try it out. I also trimmed my pubes just to feel cleaner and sexy.

I chose a white one piece see thru nighty open in the front with one button at the top, that came down just below my crotch. I also chose a white garter and white fishnet stockings and 4 inch heels just for the height effect.

I looked in the full length mirror on the bedroom door and man I looked tasty.

My nighty was closed at the top but the size of my breasts opened it up so my belly showed, which meant everything below was clearly visible. I was hoping my lover would approve.

So I put dinner on the table for him and the door bell rang. My heart jumped, and I felt that warm feeling again as I was being naughty, and loving it.

The lights in our living room were on, as well as the front lights outside. I wanted him to have a great view when I opened the door.

I opened the door and stepped into the doorway so he could see everything I had to offer him.

He had a smile from ear to ear and I knew he liked it.

I reached up and put my arms around his neck, and as I kissed him long and loving with my hands rubbing thru his hair, he bent down and put his arm around my waste and pulled me in tight.

Then he picked me up, and I could feel my nipples rub against his shirt and he turned me around as he stepped into the door. My ass and every thing else was on display for any one looking our way. It excited me so much I could feel my pussy starting to ooze it's wetness.

He reached down and grabbed my ass with both hands to lift me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He leaned me against the door jam and started fingering me right there, the thought of being watched as he played in my cunt had me squirming with pleasure. Then he carried me in and shut the door.

Now he had me all to himself. He didn't put me down until we got to the sofa, he layed me down and started kissing me all over my neck as he slid his hands into my opened nighty and he had full view of me.

He started caressing my breast's as he gently sucked on my neck. I was in a fever from his onslaught of me.

But I needed to feed and bathe him before we went too far. So I pushed him away and told him he needed to eat so he would have enough strength to go the night, and bathe so he could be clean for me. So he went and ate his dinner while I ran him a bath. When he was done eating he came into the master bathroom we're i was kneeling on the floor waiting to undress him.

He already had his shirt off when he stepped into the bathroom, so I started with his belt. I was kissing and licking his stomach and tounging his belly button, as I undid his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. As I pulled them down my kisses and nibbles moved down the front of his boxers. He was moaning as I nibbled from his tip to the base of his cock thru his boxers. His cock was a rock and pulsating as I touched it. I started sucking on the head of his cock thru his boxers as there was a spot of precum soaking thru. When I reached in the split of his boxers and wrapped my hand around his cock he jerked and moaned his approval. Stroking his shaft and sucking him thru his shorts drove him over the edge and he came with such force, I could feel and taste his cum as I sucked it thru the material swallowing all that past my lips.

Then he just relaxed and I pulled his shorts down to his ankles. He stepped out of his sneakers and clothes. His simi hard cock was dangling in my face so I took in my mouth to clean it up, I love the taste of cum:))).

He sat in the tub and I climbed in between his legs and started bathing him. I leaned forward and our lips met for a long deep kiss that had my pussy doing back flips. I was slowly stroking his cock with one hand and rubbing his chest with the other, it made him whimper as I moved down to nibble on his left nipple. All the while he was fondling my breasts and gently tweaking my nipples, they were like iron from the attention.

I really wanted him in me, I didn't want to wait any longer. I slid up and as he took my breast in his mouth I guided his cock into my dripping pussy. He's not as large as my husband. But he feels sooo good inside me. As I sat down on his cock and the head entered my soaked cunt, I started riding him so hard and fast that the water was splashing out onto the floor. But I couldn't stop. I had to have my orgasm and I knew it was close. He started bucking and screaming he was going to cum, but we kept pounding into each other like wild beasts. Then just as he started to cum my own orgasm rocked thru me. I was overwhelmed by the intensity of it I flew into his chest and latched onto his neck and was sucking furiously. I started a slow ride as my spasms were going away and just milked his cock dry. I came up from leaving my mark on him and fell into a passionate kiss that made me forget we were still in the bath. Exhausted I just relaxed as he held me, kissing me and fondling me.

I don't know how long we payed there kissing and fondling each other. But the water got a good chill to it before we released our hold on each other and got out to dry off.

As we were alone for the weekend we just went into the living room to watch a movie on the sofa. No clothing was needed as we will be having sex all weekend. The movie was about a young man having an affair with an older woman. You may think that this is a love affair that I'm in, but I assure you it's just lust. It could last a week or a month but when it's done it's done.

We are just getting into it and I'm very passionate about making love. I love it and put my all into it. My stud also knows my husband is involved in this or it wouldn't happen. Now my sons have know idea about moms sexual exploits.

I snuggled into him and he put his arm around me and started caressing my breasts. I reached down to his lap and took his sweet cock in my hand and slowly stroked it. He was getting hard again to my delight, his cock was oozing precum and begging to be sucked. I took his cock in my mouth and slowly started giving him my best blow job. He wrapped his fingers in my hair an slowly began thrusting his swollen cock into my throat. He was moaning softly as he fucked my mouth. This is now the second time I'm sucking his cock tonight and I don't think I'm done. I love sucking cock almost as much as I love my husband recking my pussy every time we make love. His precum was flowing like a fountain, my lover was having a very good time. He started humping a mouth faster and deeper into my throat then he grabbed my head and plunged his cock all the way into my throat and started cumming deep in my throat. I swallowed every drop as I sucked him as he softened and I released him.

He sat back and said that was the best blow job he's ever had by far. I crawled up his body and kissed him while still massaging his cock in my hand.

He rolled me onto my back and kissed and sucked my hard nipples as he played with my pussy, first one finger had me moaning hard needing to be fucked. Then he slipped another finger in as he had kissed his way down my stomach to lap at my clit. He started sucking and biting on my clit as he pounded my cunt with his fingers and I was thashing around and begging him don't stop make me cum on your face, suck my clit harder, finger me faster, go deeper please oh please go deeper. I was out of my mind and needing to cum. I wanted him to fuck my cunt with his sweet cock.

Then I grabbed his face and pulled him hard into my crotch as I came in a flood of juices from my pussy. When I relaxed from my orgasmic flood with my pussy dripping and hot he mounted me with a cock so hard it opened me up with out any resistance as he thrust all the way in me. A gasp escaped my lips and with that he started pounding me. He was driving me into the floor and my legs were wrapped around his waste and arms around his neck pulling and squeezing him deeper and harder, as I was again building to gush. Damn this is good I thought as he kept beating my crotch with his pelvis. His hands were cupped on my ass and pulling me up as he drove back into me seriously fucking me hard deep and fast. I was in heaven being trampled by this young stud.

He stiffened up and came like a god, I kept squeezing his cock as he pulled out to milk him again. His cock was red and he was shaking when I let him slide out of my oozing pussy. When he was out I felt his cum running down my slit and across my rosebud, then pooling under me.

We both just layed there holding each other as we quietly drifted off to sleep. Completely spent and satisfied for the evening.

I woke up the next morning to Joe kissing my inner thighs as he had his head between my legs and opening them farther with his hands. He started licking my lips inspecting each side as he tounged each side clean from the night before. He slowly swirled his tounge over my clit and then back to my dripping hole. Our juices starting to ooze out as I didn't clean up before going to sleep. My husband is the only man that has ever cleaned me up with his tounge after cumming in me, it's so erotic just thinking about it has my pussy throbbing.

Then he was all over my clit and I could feel my orgasm building as he worked me over good. But he had other plans for me. As my orgasm was building and was on the brink of losing control he pulled his head up and mounted me his hard cock slid in with little resistance and he started pounding me from the start. I could feel my orgasm coming back up and wrapped my legs around him as he leaned forward and we kissed my arms went around is neck and he kept pounding me. I could taste our juices as our tounges mingled together, the salty taste of his cum was I needed to started bucking into him and cumming like a dam breaking. Just as I was at the height of my orgasm I could feel his cock getting bigger inside me as he pounded and knew he was going to cum. I held on tighter and started bucking him harder with each thrust into my cunt.

It felt like he was going deeper with each thrust in. He never stopped when he started shooting his load deep in me and I could feel it spilling out and the warmth of it running down my ass to the bed. Then he fell forward still in my grasp and we just layed like that for awhile as he gathered himself. He looked into my eyes and said he had never cum that hard till he met me. As his cock softened he slid out of me and immediately went down and started cleaning me pussy again. I was in heaven and loving it. But he wasn't the only one that liked the taste of our juices mixing, so I shifted into a 69 position and started sucking his cock clean. He still had cum oozing out of his cock and I didn't want to loose it. We slowly cleaned each other up licking and sucking he would stick his finger in me then move his hand own so I could suck it clean while he licked up what he pulled out. We played like that for awhile then just layed there touching and feeling each other his hands were all over me slowly sliding over my skin. It was like a romantic love scene as we caressed each other.

Then we decided to get up and get some coffee and watch a little tv as we lounged around. I gave him a little kiss on the cheek and said I was going to take a shower then he could get one before we had breakfast.

After breakfast we just lounged around cuddling and caressing each other. He was sitting next to me on the sofa as I got on my knees a swung a leg over him to sit on his lap. His hands went to my breasts as we were kissing and I was rubbing my clit across him hardening cock. I reached down and guided him into me and just set there while his cock grew inside me. Then slowly I started to rock back and forth on him feeling his cock slide in and out ever so slowly as my pussy was getting wetter and wetter every time it stretched around his cock. He was sucking on my nipples and his cock was fucking me slowly. After a few minutes I felt him tense up and shoot a load into me as I slowly rode him milking his cock with my pussy not stopping till he softened and slid out of me. Then it was my turn to clean him up. I got down and started sucking and licking him clean but I wanted him hard again so while cleaning his balls with my tounge my finger was circling around his rosebud.

I looked up and his eyes were closed and he was moaning so I got a little bolder and let my tounge wander down and started slowly rimming him. His cock was getting harder with each passing moment. I was licking his ass and stroking his cock until he opened his eyes and said for me to get on my knees on the sofa. As he slid his cock into my pussy his thumb cover my rosebud and he started sliding in and out all the time letting his thumb caress my ass until it popped in. He just held it there while he fucked me. Then he pulled it out and replaced it with a finger, it felt different but having both holes being serviced was a thrill. His finger was sliding in and out while his cock was working over my pussy. My orgasm was going to be great as I could feel it building. He sensed it too and started fucking me a little faster as he slid another finger in my ass. I could feel my ass opening up more and more with each thrust. When he came in me I couldn't hold out and started shuddering and bucking against his cock and hand until he grabbed my hair and slammed his cock hard into my cunt and grinding against my ass all the while still having two fingers in my ass.

When he pulled out and stood up he slapped me on the ass and said this is getting to be more fun every time, all I could say was "and how". More to cum as the day got better than I thought it could.

jerrys1
jerrys1
31 Followers