All Comments on 'Seducing My Son's Best Friend Ch. 02'

by jerrys1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
dispatcher59dispatcher59almost 6 years ago
Hot story

I like a story where the sex is hot, and the woman just gets blasted with load after load of come, especially when told from her point of view, and this one did not disappoint in that area. I thought the blowjob through his shorts was really hot, and something I have not seen in a Lit story, at least not in the Mature section.

But...

You need to proofread and edit. I don't like being the grammar police, but there are enough errors in this that it really distracts from the flow of the story. For example:

He started caressing my breast's....it's "breasts," no apostrophe.

His simi hard cock...semi hard cock

Now my sons have know idea .....they have no idea

I love my husband recking my pussy .....wrecking my pussy

You get the idea. I know it can be a drag to proofread. It's one of the less fun tasks that go with writing a story, but the difference is striking in the final product. You'll catch a lot of things, even if something does get through, which it always will. I have not yet put out a story on here where I didn't find some dumb error after the story was published. But spell checking and reading the story over(and over, and over-I read mine about four times before I submit) will pay off.

Good story, good sex. Check your work.

jerrys1jerrys1almost 6 years agoAuthor
Votes

Thanks to all the readers enjoying my fun. More stories to come.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous