All Comments on 'Seducing my Straight Roommate'

by JSamuels58

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 3 years ago

I've had so many similar situations where I was so damned close to a male friend... sometimes even a stranger, say at some sort of event... that I wanted so badly to reach over and grab their cock and start stroking, and eventually take it into my mouth and suck it off for all I was worth... It's happened on occasion, but most times, sadly, it's gone unfulfilled...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very Hot

Very hot. Love real stories! If you want to try to get him to fuck you, I’d try maybe wearing panties for him to make it a bit more feminine, like he’s used to.

JstudProtonJstudProtonalmost 3 years ago

Hot, Hot, Hot!!

Idea: start staring at his bare feet - often - let them mesmerize you. Watch them, caress them with your eyes....he'll notice. First, touch them while you blow him, then rub them softly, as he gets closer to orgasm, RUB them as he shoots. Then, follow his lead if he takes one. if not, lay on the floor face up before an oral session when you're good and high after staring at them intensely. If, even then, he doesn't object or make a move, lift each foot and place the ball of each foot in your (closed) eye sockets...they fit so snuggly and securely you can then run your tongue between them as you shudder with ecstasy the message and chemistry should spread quickly and leaving him in the dominant position. Just a thought.....

TubesockloverTubesockloverover 2 years ago

Nice writing and a very hot story. I cane here for sock fetish stuff but wasn't disappointed...

Recondo69Recondo69over 1 year ago

It was a very hot story..i love it. You could try playing with his nipples.it my big turn on , feet also..keep up with story ,get start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's the kind of living situation I want to have a male roommate who is also by or gay that I can play with anytime I love sucking cock and I've only been fucked twice so I'm really tight what a lucky roommate you have

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In college men want to cum like every day. So we gave hsnd jobs ans there was a couple guys that would give blowjobs. Over the years all but one got married to woman one guy would not join in. A few years later he married a guy. Funny the only gay would not join into group sessions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous