Seducing Pam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam moaned into the younger woman's mouth when she felt Lauren's right hand drop from her cheek and cup her left breast. Lauren squeezed it, drawing her fingers to a point to where they settled around her responsive nipple. Lauren pinched and twisted at the tumescent nub. Pam felt a rolling pressure building in her center as waves of pleasure rolled through her body in response to Lauren's kiss and touch.

Pam finally broke their kiss, gasping for air as she did. Her racing heart begged for more oxygen as Lauren's lips slid to her neck and began to suck and nibble along its surface. Lauren worked her way up to the older woman's ear, sucking on the lobe and running her tongue over its surface.

"I've wanted you desperately for as long as I can remember. Long before you were ever aware of my interest, my pussy would become soaked whenever you came over to visit with Mom." Lauren said in a husky voice that without even words spoke of her desire. "I can't wait to taste you and suck your pussy. I'm going to make you come over and over harder than you've ever come before. And when you don't think you can stand anymore, I'm going to make you come again."

Lauren's pledge in her ear, her lips and tongue on Pam's neck and lips, and those magical and persistent fingers on her turgid nipple were a potent enough combination to give Pam her first real orgasm from lesbian sex. It rolled through her body, pushing a prolonged moan of approval from deep within Pam's chest. As she used one hand to clutch the wrist connected to the fingers that were working her elongated and sensitive nipple. Pam felt her thighs quake. She could feel the walls of her pussy convulsing as her it flooded in approval of what this seductive young temptress was making her feel.

All without ever even touching her pussy. What would it feel like when she did?

A burst of loud laughter from the direction of the living room burst the bubble of solitude Pam had deluded herself into believing existed around them. A tsunami of panic and guilt slammed into her. Tearing her lips away from their torrid kiss and pushing against Lauren's shoulders, Pam said, "No, Lauren. This is wrong. We have to stop." Pam's arm hooked Lauren's wine glass as she twisted in her seat in an attempt to get away from the teen. The glass tipped over, soaking the front of Pam's blouse in red wine. Pam stood and, without looking back, ran from the kitchen quickly. She'd no more turned the corner into the hallway when she ran directly into Missy.

Missy looked at her best friend's wine-soaked shirt and panic-stricken face and asked, "What the hell happened, Pam?"

Pam was on the verge of a panic attack. Her heart was racing, and her breathing hitched in her chest. Her movements caused minor climaxes to continue to course through her soaked cunt betraying her conscious desire for panic. In her conflicted state, all Pam could say in answer was, "Me...Lauren..."

That was seemingly all Missy needed to hear. Missy grabbed Pam's shoulders and said quietly but firmly, "Shhh, you have to calm down, Honey. Go upstairs to my bathroom and rinse your top in the sink before that wine stain sets in. I have a few sweatshirts in my bottom drawer. Pick yourself one out, and you can wear it while your shirt washes. I'll go find Lauren and make sure she's okay and come up in a bit to check on you. Stay up there until you've calmed yourself down."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Missy and Lauren

"What the fuck happened?" Missy said as she found Lauren standing against the kitchen island, a glass of wine in her hand.

Lauren shrugged, looking flustered and said, "We were talking, and she seemed to be opening up, almost flirting with me. I started kissing her, and she was so into it. I was rubbing her nipples while we kissed, and she got so worked up from it she came. I mean hard too, Mom. Then she heard everyone laughing in the living room and panicked, knocking my wine over on herself."

"Fuck," Missy groaned, "It's been two steps forward and one step back the whole way with this plan. Listen, you have to hurry upstairs and catch her before she gets dressed. She's up there with her top off right now rinsing it out. Once you get her in my bed, I don't want her leaving my room until tomorrow morning."

Lauren smiled and set her glass down. Kissing her mother on the lips, she quickly took off in the direction of the staircase.

When Lauren quietly entered the room, she locked her mother's door. She knew her mother kept a key to the lock sitting on the trim above the door. Lauren could hear water running in the bathroom sink. She slid her top off and unzipped the skirt she wore, letting it slide to the floor off her narrow hips. That left her dressed in just a silk teal thong and a pair of black thigh highs. She slipped off her heels and waited for Pam to unlock the bathroom door.

When Pam opened the door, she was looking down at her skirt as she smoothed out the material. Lauren quickly shoved her up against the wall. She grabbed the older woman's wrists and forced them to her side as her soft lips clamped down over Pam's nipple. Lauren sucked in, allowing her lips to hollow as she ran her tongue over the pink nubs surface.

"Lauren...stop. I can't," Pam said pleadingly. Her words conflicted with her body's reaction to Lauren's advances. She groaned and arched her chest forward into Lauren's waiting mouth as the younger woman's lips and tongue expertly worked her nipple. The girl released Pam's right wrist and used her free hand to seize the other pink gumdrop type nipple. She began to roll it between her fingers roughly.

Pam moaned louder and continued to arch her chest into the younger woman. Her free left hand came up and pushed weakly at Lauren's right shoulder as she said, "Please, Lauren. Stop."

Lauren knew by Pam's ineffectual attempt at pushing her away, that her resistance was almost gone. "No, Pam," she replied after momentarily releasing her grip on Pam's now swollen breast. She immediately seized the nipple between her teeth and tugged at it.

"Ohhh, fuck," Pam moaned, her attempts at pushing the much smaller woman away, weakening even further. "Ppp...please stop, Lauren."

Lauren thrust her thigh between Pam's leg and ground it into the older woman's pussy. Pam moaned loudly in response to the added sexual stimuli. She gave one more feeble attempt at pushing Lauren away as she begged, "Please, Lauren, stop."

Feeling confident in the direction this was going, Lauren released Pam's other hand and pulled her mouth off Lauren's nipple. Her second hand replaced it as she began pinching and rolling both nipples simultaneously and grinned up at her conquest, saying, "I said no Pam. Haven't you heard? When a girl says no, she means no."

Lauren squeezed both nipples making Pam's pussy clench as she came for the second time with minimal contact to her lower region. And with that, all pretense on Pam's part at resistance disappeared. The hand she'd been using to push at Lauren's shoulder weakly slid behind the teen's neck and pulled her in crushing her lips against Lauren's. The sexy young brunette's mind rejoiced in victory, realizing that Pam was hers. Her persistence had paid off, and she had the female lover she had pined over for almost the last two years.

Lauren moaned into Pam's mouth as she felt her new lesbian lover's tongue slide between her lips and begin probing pervasively for the teens.

Breaking their kiss, Lauren released Pam's nipples and took her hands, saying, "Come on, Baby. Join me on Mom's bed and let me show you what real pleasure feels like."

Lauren pulled Sam in the direction of the bed but felt the older woman start to resist. She released her hands and hooked her arms around Pam's neck and was pleased when she felt Pam's hands gently come to rest on her waist.

"What's wrong, baby," Lauren said as she batted her long eyelashes up at her new lover.

Pam looked over at the bed and said, "This is your Mom and Dad's bed. It would feel weird, and your Mom said she would come and check on me. What if she catches us?"

Lauren laughed and raised up on her toes, bringing her lips against Pam's. She sucked on the older woman's bottom lip, nipping at it gently. When their kiss broke, Lauren said, "Baby, Mom knows what's happening up here. She's the one that sent me up here in the hopes I could open you up to a whole new world of sexual pleasure. She knows how bad I've wanted you for the last couple of years."

Lauren placed her hands on Pam's shoulders and gently pushed the older woman back towards the bed. When the backs of Pam's knees made contact with the edge of the bed, she collapsed back onto its surface with a laugh.

Lauren reached down and to the side of her skirt. She lowered the zipper and watched as Pam raised her hips to allow her to slide the garment down her legs.

Looking at the sight before her, Lauren felt her already elevated arousal rise into the stratosphere. Pam wore the sexiest pair of black lace hipster style panties that were made of a sheer, see-through type lace. Lauren could see her new lover's pussy was shaven. Her legs were long and inviting. Lauren couldn't wait to feel them wrapped around her waist as she fucked the hot older woman with her favorite strapon. She wanted to be able to hear her mother's sexy friend scream in delight as she brought her to release over and over.

"Fuck, you're so hot, Pam," Lauren said, looking down appreciatively. "I've wanted you for so long, but I wasn't sure it would ever happen. You were so stubborn I was afraid you would never give in to what you wanted and so obviously needed."

Pam looked up at Lauren as she let her right hand slide down and over her silk covered center. Lauren watched as the cougar erotically stroked between her thighs, pushing hard enough at the lace covering that it buried between her wet lips. Pam moaned and said, "Please, Lauren, please fuck me. I need to come so bad. I'm tired of denying myself. I want to taste your pussy and lick you until you come all over my tongue. Please, show me what I've been missing all this time."

That was all the encouragement Lauren needed. She slid Pam's panties down her long and lithe legs. Bringing them to her nose, she sniffed deeply, inhaling the older woman's distinct fragrance and found it to be mouthwateringly delightful.

Laying down atop Pam's lengthier frame, Lauren kissed and sucked at her nipples. Her mother's best friend cooed in appreciation, her hands grabbing the duvet and making fists as she writhed beneath her petite lover's body.

Lauren released Pam's nipple with an audible pop. Replacing it with her fingers, she seductively slid up the older woman's lean body and aggressively planted her lips against Pam's. Both women's tongues circled against one another in a battle for supremacy. Lauren felt Pam's hands come to rest on her back and begin to rub and caress her skin slowly. As their lips and tongues continued to clash. The teen felt Pam's hands slide down her back, where they found both her ass cheeks. The now wanton cougar gripped both without hesitation and began to squeeze and grope them as she moaned into Lauren's mouth.

Wanting more, Lauren broke their kiss and began to kiss her way down her new lover's body. She worshipped on both of Pam's receptive pink little gumdrop nipples, drawing a moan of gratitude from the cougar. Lauren circled her tongue around both nubs tracing her areolas and leaving a wet trail as she dragged her tongue down Pam's trim midsection. Pam wiggled and emitted a little laugh as Lauren dipped her tongue into her bellybutton.

Finally reaching her longtime goal of having her head between her mother's gorgeous best friend's legs. Lauren looked up and found Pam staring back down at her with a look of supreme anticipation on her face. Lauren smiled back up at her as she dragged her tongue up the older woman's left inner thigh leaving little nibbles and wet kisses in her wake.

"Fuck," Pam groaned as she contorted underneath the ministrations of Lauren's lips and tongue. "Please, Lauren, please," Pam begged.

Holding her lips, a fraction of an inch above the older woman's engorged lips. Lauren gazed up at her new lover with a mischievous smile and asked, "Please, what, Pam? Tell me what it is that you want?"

Pam's already flushed face and chest turned a brighter shade. She groaned and rolled her head side to side as if resisting saying the words. In retaliation of the older woman's denial of giving her what she wanted, Lauren teased her, further dragging her tongue all around the perimeter of Pam's sex. That drew out another groan of frustration from her horny new bisexual lover.

"Don't deny me, Pam. I'm giving you the gift of complete sexual fulfillment. Give me what I want, Baby,"

Pam's hips came up off the bed as she moaned and said, "Please, Lauren, lick me. Lick my pussy, please."

Lauren closed her eyes and sighed. Hearing the words at last that she'd longed to hear for so long brought her a feeling of contentment. Looking back up to see her lover's expression, Lauren lowered her tongue and planted it in Pam's slit. She dragged it up slowly, feeling the older woman's juices coat her tongue. The tantalizing juices flooding her taste buds with the essence Lauren had been craving. The eager fever of expectancy she'd suffered through for the last almost two years sated. The teen brunette began allowing her accomplished tongue to tantalize Pam's quivering cunt proficiently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Pam

Pam had been caught up in her own little world when she'd opened the door to the bathroom. Her top was likely ruined, and she wasn't sure she hadn't technically already committed adultery down in the kitchen with Lauren. If John found out, he would probably never fully forgive her. She'd be lucky if it didn't end her marriage.

She barely had time for her brain to register bare feet and legs in the periphery of her vision before Lauren's lips were upon her. The speed of the attack hadn't even allowed Pam's shock to register before she felt the wall against her back. Her wrists were suddenly locked at her side inside the younger woman's secure grip as Lauren's tongue was immediately trespassing against her nipple. The tenacious young bisexual's lips enveloped her aureola, forming a seal and began to suck aggressively.

The sensation was instantly overwhelming as the nerve endings surrounding Pam's hardening nipple exploded with a myriad of pleasurable sensations. Despite the near orgasmic bliss of the way it felt, Pam begged the young seductress to stop. There was no time to allow the war of conflicting emotions in her mind to be settled as her body betrayed her. She found her back suddenly arching into the gaping mouth of the petite but forceful young brunette.

Refusing to acquiesce to Pam's demand, Lauren released her left hand and seized her other nipple rolling it between her fingers. Gasping in delight at the feeling, Pam fought through the complete discombobulation of her mind and brought her free hand to Lauren's shoulder. She wanted to push the girl away, but the constant waves of euphoria sweeping through her body weakened her resolve. The best she could manage was a weak and ineffectual attempt that only served to stretch her nipples. The added provocation nearly forced a second climax from the weakening Pam.

She begged the teen again to stop. Lauren released her nipple from between her lips and the grip on her right wrist. Swapping her lips for the tips of her fingers, she began to twist and pinch the swollen nubs. Lauren's denial was followed by her sliding her thigh between Pam's legs. The contact was exquisite. Pam's thin lace panties had become so saturated she felt her juices begin to trickle down her inner thighs.

Though she felt no real strength to resist, she brought both hands to Lauren's shoulders and again tried to push the younger woman away. Her will to refuse Lauren almost gone, and knowing it was her last chance not to become permanently lost in her desires, Pam pleaded with the teen one more time.

Lauren teased her about no meaning no and launched what Pam knew then would be the final assault she would need. As her teeth closed around Pam's turgid nipple, the older woman felt her pussy convulse as she came for the second time in a short period. All courtesy of Lauren's obsession with her sensitive nipples.

With the inner wall of her pussy still spasming, Pam accepted her new reality at last. She was bisexual and had a teenage female lover. There was no shame or embarrassment to be found in her acceptance of the facts. She'd had more than a month to deal with all that. Her guilt for the feelings she had, her condemnation of Missy's behavior and callous regard for her marital vows, all of it. She was about to let a very young woman service her sexual needs. She wanted Lauren to suck her and fuck her senseless and use her for her pleasure. She was an adulteress and a hypocrite.

And for the first time, Pam was okay with that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Missy and Lauren

The young bisexual woman had run through her repertoire of teasing techniques. She managed to work Pam up into quite a lather. The cougar's hips repeatedly arched off the bed as she cradled Lauren's head between her hands. Lauren decided it was time to give the older woman her release. She wanted to taste her cum and further ingratiate her new lover. Lauren wanted there to be no threat of Pam becoming a pillow princess. When Lauren was through with her, the willowy brunette would be willing to do anything for a repeat performance.

When Lauren's lips locked around Pam's clitoris, it was like the neutron fired at a core of fissionable material in an atomic bomb. It set off a cascading effect, and since Pam's arousal was already at critical mass, her climax exploded in a chain reaction of pure pleasure.

Lauren grasped hold of the underside of Pam's thighs and held on like a bull rider as the older woman shook. The convulsions coursing through her were sustained by the flicking of Lauren's tongue against Pam's clit.

When the last of the convulsions had passed, Lauren lubricated three of her own fingers by placing them in her mouth. When they were soaked, she removed them and positioned them at Pam's opening. Like the caring lover she was, Lauren eased them into Pam's silky opening, hearing a quick intake of breath from her new lover.

"Fuck," Pam exclaimed as she grasped the duvet, gripping it as if she expected to slide off the bed. "What are you doing to me?" she moaned as she began thrusting her hips up to meet Lauren's pistoning fingers.

Lauren smiled, her eyes pools of her own arousal said, "I'm fucking my new lover." The younger woman began to curl her fingers up and tap against Pam's g-spot with each stroke.

"Oooooooooooooh, fuck. Soooo good," Pam cried out. Lauren watched as the cougar brought her hands up and began to pinch and roll her own nipples. The younger woman lowered her head and began using the rough, flat surface of her tongue on Pam's highly charged little nub. Rotating it in circles and putting as much pressure against the tumescent nub as she could, had a profound effect on Pam. The erogenous triumvirate of nipple, clit, and g-spot stimulation simultaneously drove Pam wild. Her hips flared against Lauren's mouth and fingers, and she came with a prolonged cry that made the younger woman's heart lift.

"Let's see a man make you come like that," Lauren thought proudly to herself.

When Pam's quim finally stopped quivering, her breathing was still racing. Lauren slid up next to her and said, "You might want to get in better shape if we're going to keep having sex."

1...45678...10