Seducing Pam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Missy and Lauren

Missy instantly knew they'd overplayed their hand badly. Looking at her daughter, she said, "Don't panic, just give me time to fix this. Pam's only reacting this way because she realizes now how bad she wants this, and it goes against everything she's ever known in life. I've got to go, but I'll call you as soon as I get settled into my room at her place."

Missy found Pam sitting in the car waiting or her. She slid into the driver's seat and proceeded to put on her seatbelt. Finally, she looked over at her friend and said, "I know you're upset with me. But I swear I didn't plan for things to go this way. It had been several weeks since I'd gotten out to this club, and I guess I got a bit carried away.

Missy was as contrite as possible. She felt ashamed for having left her friend and angered with herself for her lack of self-control. Missy had allowed her own libido to betray her's and Lauren's plans for opening up an exciting new world for Pam. She would never forgive herself if this strengthened Pam's resolve and stubborn nature.

Pam stared intently out the passenger's side window. Missy gazed in the direction she was looking and saw two attractive women engaged in a heavy make-out and petting session. A tall brunette with long hair was pinned to the car as her blonde companion kissed her passionately. The blonde's left hand was behind the brunettes head on the back of her neck. Meanwhile, her right hand had slid underneath her companion's dress. She appeared to be fingering the tall brunette furiously.

Missy looked at her best friend. The scene playing out before them was having a definite effect on her. Her breath had quickened, and whether she knew it or not, she was wringing her hands as if in frustration.

"You left me, not once but twice. You dumped all this on me about you and Lauren and then left me to go get your rocks off. At the same time, I sat alone in a strange club where people I'd never before wanted to have interest in me, kept hounding me to dance." Pam cried as she continued to watch the brown-headed girl get fucked by her date.

Missy figured it was best to sit quietly as a mouse and allow Pam to get it all out. Only then could she try and repair the damage she'd done. Oh, she'd caught the part about Pam "never before wanting to have their interest," but she figured now wasn't the time to point it out.

"And that horrible Grace, woman. The things she said... She had no right implying the things she did." Pam argued.

Missy had no idea what she was talking about. She made a mental note to ask Lauren what the crazy part-time lesbian had gone on about.

"And those things Lauren said in the bathroom..." Pam said, finally turning her head away from the lesbian sex that was finally winding down in the distance. "I didn't ask for any of that. I can't help how she feels, and I can't help the way my body reacts to her, but I can help what I do about it."

Missy sat there quietly waiting, she could see her friend wasn't done yet. She was building up to something. That was plain to see.

"Missy," Pam said, taking her hand, "How could you do this to your John. He's a good man and treats you so well. I've never heard you so much as say a cross word about him. Yet here you are on nights he's away hooking up with strange women. I can understand Lauren doing it. She's young and single. She hasn't made any promises or commitments to anyone, but you and I have."

Missy waited, and when it was apparent that Pam was waiting for a response, she said, "Pam, honey, I do love John. He's a wonderful husband and a caring lover. I want to grow old with him, but that won't happen if I'm not happy. I had sex with girls throughout college, and if things had been the way they are now, I would have likely married a girl. I love John's hard cock, and I'd never cheat on him with another man, never. But if I had to go without sex with a woman for any considerable amount of time, I'd be a completely miserable bitch. I know that for a fact because the first several years we were together, I denied myself. Things got so bad, we were headed for a divorce."

Pam listened to her intently. Missy couldn't tell for sure if her words were getting through to Pam, but at least she seemed to be making an effort to take in what she was saying.

"In my marriage, it's a constant battle to prop John up emotionally. You know how men can be. I feel like his mother sometimes continually trying to reassure him. There's also the pressure always to look good. Makeup, hair, shaving nearly my entire damn body. When I'm with a woman, it isn't like that. We just seem to get each other. We're both there for some quick and painless companionship and fabulous orgasms. That second woman I was with tonight made me come seven times in under a half-hour between her tongue and her fingers. There's no telling what she could have done if she'd had a strapon, and we'd had all night. Despite that, I'm so fucking horny right now from remembering it that if John was home tonight and I wasn't sleeping at your house, I'd go home and fuck his brains out."

Pam just looked at her. Missy could see the look of confusion on Pam's face. She could tell the woman was conflicted over the things she was hearing.

"I've known for a while now that Lauren had a major crush on you. Don't get me wrong, she doesn't see you as a possible romantic connection. I'm speaking more in terms of a physical nature. I suspected she was into women for a long time before she ever confirmed it to me. Like mother, like daughter, I guess. I've always been adept at spotting women who craved that connection with another woman. I saw it in her, and Pam, I see it in you too."

Missy watched as tears came to Pam's eyes. Her friend said, "But I don't want it, Missy. I want to go back to the way things were before I started feeling this stuff."

Missy sighed and gently said, "I'm afraid that isn't possible, honey. The genie is out of the bottle, so to speak. There isn't any putting it back. There's only letting her fulfill your wildest dreams. And you're lying to yourself if you say you don't want it. I've seen the longing in your eyes. And you obviously enjoyed the attention you received tonight. Attention from women who found you as hot and desirable as I do."

There, it was out, and there was no more hiding it. Missy wanted her best friend. She always had though Pam wasn't her usual type. There was nothing butch about her, but Missy had forever thought that in a world where she could have allowed herself to fall in love with a woman, it would have been Pam.

Missy saw tears mist up Pam's eyes. She wasn't sure which of her revelations had caused the anguish in her best friend's eyes. But she knew if she could get her to see reason, all that hurt would dissolve the first time Lauren's tongue sunk between her silky folds.

Pam was quiet the entire ride home. She stared out her window, seemingly deep in thought. Missy was beginning to wonder if her friend might not prefer she drop her off and then head home.

But when they pulled up in Pam's driveway, all she said was, "I don't know about you, but I could use a glass of wine."

When they had both gotten into their nightclothes and settled in on the couch, Pam poured them both a full glass of an excellent red John had gotten from a friend who traveled. They were both quiet as if digesting everything that had happened that night. It was Pam who finally broke the wall of silence that lay between them.

"You were right," she said. Missy could tell it was a painful admission for her to make.

Smiling and trying to lighten the mood, Missy said, "You'll have to be more specific, Honey. I'm right about so much."

She watched as Pam rolled her eyes and took a drink. Still, with a stern look on her face, she admitted, "About me, and women. In the last couple of years, in particular, I've found myself noticing things about attractive women. Having thoughts, I had never thought before, at least not consciously. Thinking back now, I think there were always thoughts there, but the way I was raised muted them in my mind."

Missy watched her take another drink. She waited patiently for Pam to go on, hoping that this would be the epiphany she needed to make the final step into a bisexual lifestyle.

"I...I was in the bathroom at the club when Lauren and Grace came in. They had sex in the stall next to me, and that bitch Grace kept going on about why Lauren was interested in me. Lauren kept calling me her first real woman crush and saying how she'd wanted me for so long..." Pam stopped there and blushed. Missy could see the struggle within her.

Looking down in her lap as if unable to make contact, Pam said, "I played with myself while listening to them have sex. Hearing how Lauren wanted me, hearing the nasty things they were doing to each other, I think I came harder than I ever had in my life."

Pam's tone showed no shame. She said it as if it was a matter of fact, her voice almost monotone as she spoke.

"I'm afraid if I take this step. I won't come out the same on the other side. I don't want to hurt John. I'm so scared I won't be able to compartmentalize things like you, Lauren and Grace." Pam stated.

Finally, looking up at Missy, she confessed in almost a whisper, "I'm afraid I'll like it so much that I won't want to go back to John, and I can't risk that."

And with that, she downed her wine and said goodnight.

Missy texted Lauren as soon as she settled into the bed in the guestroom.

Missy: I guess things could be worse. She's come to terms with what's happening but is afraid to take that step. She's worried it will change her.

Lauren: What can I do?

Missy: Nothing. I think our best course of action is to go radio silence on the subject leading up to the lingerie and sex toy party.

Lauren: Do you think she will still show up for the party?

Missy: I'll see to it. I'm going to work another angle and try to disarm her angst. Give her something else to focus on entirely.

Lauren: Okay, I trust your judgment. But she was hurt tonight, and I didn't like seeing that. I don't want to hurt her anymore. Even if it means I don't get what I want.

Missy: On the subject of upsetting Pam. You seriously need to stop seeing that idiot, Grace. She's becoming possessive, and that isn't good.

Lauren: It's already done, and I couldn't agree more. Pam would make a much more delicious playmate anyway. Much more convenient too.

Missy: For you and me both. I bet she tastes yummy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pam

The next three weeks went by slowly for Pam. Though she usually spent a couple of nights a week with Missy hanging out either in public or private, she'd made excuses to avoid her since the night of the club.

They did talk on the phone several times during the week and both days of the weekend. Pam thought she would have to work to avoid any discussion of the things that had happened on their last lady's night. But Missy never brought up the subject, nor did she mention the apparent chemistry between Pam and her daughter.

The only time she mentioned Lauren at all that first week was to say she hadn't seen or spoken to her daughter since the dance club. She had called Lauren and left messages but had yet to hear back from her. She had spoken to her roommate, who said Lauren and been acting moody and depressed. Lauren hadn't wanted to talk about what was upsetting her, but the roommate could tell she was raw over something.

By the Wednesday of the week of the party, Missy still hadn't mentioned any of the taboo subjects. It was as if they'd never happened. It wasn't 'the same for Pam, who thought about the issue most of her days, but apparently, for Missy, the problem was over. It was Pam who had finally asked about Lauren. She'd grown tired of waiting for Missy to bring the subject up again.

"I can tell she's been home while I'm at work," Missy had told her. "Her cleaned and folded laundry is gone, and she's left her dirty stuff behind. She did finally return one of my calls after I'd threatened to show up at her school. She didn't want to talk about what had her upset."

Pam hadn't wanted to bring the subject up. She'd been thankful for Missy's silence on the matter. It made things less hard on Pam regarding the matter.

They'd been hard enough on their own.

In the end, though, it just slipped out. "Do you think whatever Lauren is upset about had to do with me? You know, because I rejected her and got so upset that night at the bar."

Missy had been no help on the matter. She'd simply told Pam that it wasn't for Pam to worry about. She had done what she'd felt best for herself and her marriage. Missy said to her that whatever it was that had Lauren upset, she would have to deal with on her own.

Pam had thought that somewhat callous of Missy and totally unlike her friend. All of the revelations of the last couple of years aside. She cared a great deal about Lauren having watched the young beauty grow up. She hated the thought of her being in pain.

Pam wasn't sure what Missy had said about her doing what was best for her, and her marriage was valid either. Pam had developed an unhealthy obsession on the night's John was on duty at the fire station with watching lesbian porn on the internet while she masturbated. If Pam wasn't watching porn, she was reading lesbian stories on the erotica site she found. She was still having dreams of a sexual nature too. One that not only included Lauren but Missy also.

As a result of her obsession, Pam had developed somewhat of a split personality in her marriage. One minute she would be molesting her husband and the next, shutting him out or acting sullen. John had repeatedly asked her what was wrong, but she didn't have an answer for him. He'd finally stopped asking her and began giving her the cold shoulder.

What Missy had said about the state of her marriage in the early years repeatedly played in Pam's mind. She didn't want to reach that point with John. She knew she had to do something, whether it was seeking therapy or some other form of help.

When the night of the party finally arrived, Pam found herself nervous at the prospect of being at Missy's again. Her anxiousness centered around several aspects of her current dilemma. She was both afraid of the subject coming up and the thought that it wouldn't be brought up at all. She knew she needed to talk about it with someone, but there was no one she could trust. Missy was her go-to person when it came to things that she didn't feel comfortable discussing with John. Not having her to talk to about what was troubling her was a severe handicap for her mental stability.

She also knew the atmosphere wouldn't be the most conducive to sound decisions of a sexual nature. The sexy lingerie, sex toys, and free-flowing alcohol at these parties usually led to bawdy and obscene talk from the often inebriated women present. There had been more than one of these type parties that had left Pam feeling naughty and horny when it was over. Though she couldn't see Missy trying to take advantage of the situation, she could never be sure. Her friend had made it clear that last time they'd spoke how she felt about her sexually. And Pam's dreams of late had proven those feelings weren't all one-sided.

When she arrived at the party, there were already several cars in the driveway and more parked along the street. Pam was forced to park on the road and walk a short distance to the house. It was because of this that she failed to notice Lauren's SUV sitting in the garage.

Missy answered the door, greeting her best friend with a hug. Pam was quickly handed a glass of wine and settled in to join the wives who were busy trashing their husband's every decision. The discussion didn't make Pam feel bad for the wives. It made her feel bad for their husbands.

After her first glass of wine and just as the host was getting ready to start. Pam excused herself and headed into the kitchen to see if Missy needed any help. She entered the kitchen, expecting to find her friend. Instead, sitting there in the breakfast nook was a forlorn-looking Lauren. Pam froze momentarily, not knowing what to do. She noticed the girl held a half-full wine glass, a bottle of wine sat on the table in front of her.

"Hey Lauren," Pam said, feeling both excited and apprehensive about seeing the teen.

Lauren looked up at Pam and smiled a sad smile. She tipped her wine glass in Pam's direction and said, "I guess I'm the last person you wanted to see tonight."

Pam moved a little closer. God, what this girl made her feel. The things she had fantasized and dreamed of doing to her. Pam thought back to just that morning when she had fingered herself to a delicious orgasm. She'd been thinking of being between Lauren's legs for the first time, licking her pussy until the beautiful young brunette had come all over her tongue. After climaxing, Pam had sucked the cream off her fingers her cunt had produced from the frantic pounding her digits had given her pussy. Her eyes closed, she'd imagined it was Lauren's delicious juices and cream she was licking up.

Shaking off her pervasive naughty thoughts, Pam said, "That's not so Lauren. I've never wanted anything but for you to be happy. Your mom says that hasn't been the case lately."

When Lauren wouldn't look up at her and didn't reply, Pam walked over to the booth. "Can I join you for a minute," she asked.

Lauren didn't say a word. She just scooted over. That's when Pam noticed the boxes filling the bench seat on the opposite side of the breakfast nook.

Pam knew refusing to sit now would only serve to make things worse. So silently praying for strength, she eased into the seat next to the one person she knew she lacked the mental fortitude to resist at that moment.

Pam watched as Lauren turned up the glass of wine and downed the remainder of its contents. She then set the glass down and picked up the wine bottle. Pam watched as she poured a full glass before asking her if she'd like a refill.

When they both had full glasses, Pam took a sip and said, "So, why have you been down lately?"

Lauren ignored the question, and turning to Pam asked, "Have you thought about what it would be like to be with me?"

Pam felt her heart race. This was what she had been afraid of happening. Still, she tried to put on a brave face and said, "You answer my question, and I'll answer yours."

Lauren smiled sadly and said, "Okay, if it's that important for you to know, then I'll tell you. Somebody that I've cared a great deal about for a while now found out and rejected me. They refused to be with me despite me knowing that they want me too. All because they're afraid that I'm going to try and steal them away from their husband. I don't want to marry this person, I just want to bring them something I can see they desperately need but they're just too damn stubborn to admit to it."

Hurt and frustration came through in Lauren's voice.

After a moment, Pam said, "Yes."

A confused look on her face, Lauren said, "Yes, what?"

Unable to meet the younger woman's eyes, Pam said, "Yes...I've thought about what it would be like to be with you."

Lauren reached across her body with her left hand and seized Pam's right cheek, turning the older woman's face towards her. With her other hand, she gently cupped Pam's left cheek and pulled her in until their lips came together.

For Pam, it was pure bliss. Lauren's lips were soft, wet, and warm at the same time. Her kiss was gentle and yet eager and urgent all at once. It filled Pam with a hunger that needed to be fed and a need that needed to be met. That hunger became a ravenous and voracious appetite when she felt Lauren's tongue slide between her lips. Pam hesitated only briefly before allowing her tongue to meet Lauren's. The two caressed each other in an intimate dance, much like the one she'd shared with Lauren on the dance floor. They bumped, revolved, and spun around each other in a sensual tango of eroticism.

1...34567...10