Seducing Pam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the two stopped laughing, Lauren leaned in and softly took Pam's lips. Both women's mouths opened, and their tongues met in the middle in a tangle of soft, wet flesh. Pam moaned into Lauren's mouth and reached for the younger woman's firm breasts. As she grasped a swollen nipple, Lauren broke their kiss and used a hand behind the older woman's head to pull her in towards her chest.

"Suck on it, Baby," Lauren said, directing Pam's mouth in towards her nipple. She felt warm wetness surround her nub and aureola and felt the vibrations as she heard Pam moan at the experience of sucking on her first female nipple.

"Ooooo, that's it, Baby," Lauren cooed as she stroked her fingers through her female lover's hair. She felt Pam's left hand slide down her body and to the swollen lips of her pussy. A finger slid into the wetness of her cleft and dragged upwards until it found her engorged clitoris.

"Fuck yes, Baby. Play with my love button. That feels so fucking good." Lauren said in praise of Pam's efforts.

The older woman swapped breasts and began to suck the other side attentively while her fingers continued a diligent attack on Lauren's little nub.

"I want you to suck on my pussy, baby," Lauren said. "I need to come so bad right now, and I want it to be on your tongue. I want to anoint that pretty face of yours with my cum."

Pam moaned in response and released the stranglehold her lips had on Lauren's nipple. She looked up into Lauren's eyes. The teen could see the apprehension on her face.

"Just do the things you liked when I went down on you. Pay attention to the way my body responds to what you do, and when you think you've done something I liked, keep doing it. "

That seemed to ease some of the doubt in Pam's eyes. She slid down and settled between Lauren's legs. The teen spread her legs wider and drew her feet up until they were even with her bottom. This opened her pussy up like a blossoming flower so the cougar could examine target thoroughly.

Lauren observed Pam and knew this was the moment that the older woman would never forget. Her first sweet taste of pussy would forever be etched in her mind, and it would be Lauren that she would think of when she recalled it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Pam

Pam examined the sight before her taking it all in carefully. Lauren's arousal was clear to her. Her outer labia were puffy and pronounced. Her inner labia glistened with wetness. The crinkled lines of her clitoral hood looked down over it all. And just peeking out from underneath, she could see what John always crassly called, "the little man in the boat."

The smell of Lauren's arousal was undoubtedly appealing. It was a rich and earthy smell, not overpowering but inviting. There was none of the fishiness she had always heard more juvenile males associate with the aroma.

Pam used the fingers of her right hand to slightly spread the teen's lips apart, giving her full access to the treasures within. She cautiously lowered her head and dragged her tongue up one side of Lauren's labia and then back down the other. Pam took a moment to draw her tongue back into her mouth and allow the taste to register in her brain. It was unlike anything she had expected. It was sweet and tangy at the same time with just a hint of salt. She lowered her tongue back into the furrow and licked directly up the middle stopping shy of Lauren's clit. Pam then reversed direction and dragged her tongue down to the girl's opening. There she ran it in circles around the hole, taking in some of the fresh juices that seeped from within.

Pam moaned, deciding that she liked the taste of Lauren's pussy very much. More enthused and less unsure of herself, Pam wrapped her lips around one of Lauren's outer labia and sucked greedily on it. The younger woman moaned in approval giving Pam a reference point for later on. She repeated the process on the other side, drawing another moan of approval. Throwing caution to the wind, Pam slid down and stuffed her tongue as deep into Lauren's tight hole as possible. She sucked at the young woman's delightful honeypot taking in as much of her sinfully delectable nectar as possible.

"Fuck that feels so good," Lauren said as she began to gyrate her hips against Pam's eager mouth. "I think after I come on your tongue, I'm going to have to reward you by getting my strapon and fucking your sweet pussy until you beg me to stop."

Pam groaned at Lauren's words. She could already feel the tingles of arousal returning in her core. Her young lover's promises sounded invitingly scrumptious. Since Pam's bisexual desires had blossomed and her flirtation with Lauren had begun. She'd turned to her husband time and time again for sexual relief, and he'd always aimed to please. Pam had to admit, though, the idea of taking Lauren's strapon was particularly inviting. After all, John was flesh and blood. Once he came, he was out of commission for a while. One thing she'd learned from the lesbian porn she'd become addicted to was that a strapon had no recovery time. It was always hard.

Using that thought as motivation. Pam turned her attention up towards the young vixens clit and began to lavish it with her tongue. She wrapped her lips around the girl's hood and sucked at it while rotating the tip of her tongue against Lauren's nub.

Lauren grasped at the cougar's long hair as she pulled her mouth in tighter against her hot cunt. Pam could tell the younger woman was close. Her breathing and moans gave every indication of an impending orgasm. The thought of finally tasting her cum expanded the immensity of the moment for Pam.

"Fuck Baby, here it comes. Ohhhhhh, Yessssssssss," Lauren crooned as she ground her spasming cunt against Pam's mouth. Pam felt a splash of wetness coat her chin and neck as her young lover squirted with each spasm. Lauren had promised the older woman that she would anoint her, and she had delivered.

When her pussy and breathing had finally calmed down. Lauren looked down to find Pam lapping up the copious amount of juices that clung to her lips and thighs.

"For somebody that was so tentative about licking their first pussy, you sure do seem to enjoy the taste," Lauren teased her mother's best friend. "Are you a slut for the taste of my cum now?"

Pam blushed at the question but didn't shy away from answering it. "God, yes, I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I absolutely adore the taste of your pussy." And as if to emphasize her words, she dragged her tongue up Lauren's center and over her clit before adding, "And your cum is fucking delectable."

A coy smile on her face, Lauren said, "You know, I think there's more where that came from if you're still feeling hungry."

Lauren's invitation to her new lover was eagerly accepted. No verbal acknowledgment was given, but none was needed. Pam buried her tongue into the younger woman's still leaking trench and began to lick away with a fervid passion.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Missy and Lauren

Missy had been horny to the point of distraction as she'd entertained her guests. Of course, the other eleven women present were every bit as randy as her between the free-flowing alcohol and all the sex talk. Missy had begun to think she'd need to open a window to air the room out from the musky smell that had begun to permeate the confines. Fortunately, before that became necessary, the party started to break up, and her guests began leaving. Some left their cars parked on the street and call for an Uber or Lyft to get them home. They were far too drunk to consider driving.

When the last of her guests had said their goodbyes, Missy quickly headed up the stairs. Cleanup of the mess would have to wait until tomorrow afternoon. Her mind had been unable to leave thoughts of what was happening between her daughter and best friend. And now she desperately wanted to join them. The idea of tasting Pam's sweet pussy had been present in her persistent fantasies since shortly after the two women had met. Finally, thanks to her daughter, she would be able to live out those dreams.

Missy shed her clothes as she climbed the stairs trying to be as quiet as possible. She wanted to be able to surprise her sweet and sexy friend, if possible.

She carefully tried the door but found it locked. Retrieving the key, she silently inserted it into the lock and turned it feeling the latch give way. She swung the door open as gently as possible and took in the sights and sounds before her.

Her daughter lay on her back, her head propped up on pillows, and her legs drawn in and spread wide. Pam was between her legs with her head buried in the younger woman's pussy. Judging from the sounds emanating from her throat as she lapped away at Lauren's delectable quim, Pam was very much enjoying herself. The older woman was on her knees and had them spread wide to help lower herself down closer to her lover.

The view stirred something in Missy. Her more dominant butch lovers always like to force Missy to lick and probe their assholes with her tongue. She always acted as if it would be an affront to her nature to do so but secretly enjoyed the act and the debasement of having them force her to perform it.

Pam's pink little sphincter seemed to wink at her, almost begging her to tickle it's fancy. She felt her mouth water in response to the idea of spreading those taut cheeks even further apart and burying her tongue into her sexy friend's tight ass.

Sensing what her mother was trying to do, Lauren increased her groans and thrashing about the bed. She was trying to give her mother the cover needed to make it onto the bed and behind Pam without being detected. She watched Pam for signs that she'd noticed her best friend climb onto the bed. The cougar was utterly lost in the euphoria of dining on her tasty treat. If she detected the movement behind her, she gave no indication.

All that changed when her mother lowered her mouth to Pam's backside while grasping her ass cheeks and spreading them apart. The older woman's eyes widened in surprise and then rolled back into her head as she tried to raise up. Lauren held her head firmly in place until she settled back in and resumed eating her pussy as if she were ravenous.

"That's your best friend who I believe is currently licking your asshole," Lauren teased. "Vicki told me once in confidence that Mother can be quite the submissive slut when she is with her butch lovers. Whoops! I guess I let that slip."

Missy felt her face flush and her pussy gush at Lauren's humiliating words. She had no idea that Vicki had shared info of their trysts with her daughter. She couldn't help wonder what all the beautiful butch had told Lauren.

"You want to be a submissive slut for your best friend?" Lauren teased her mother.

Missy groaned and felt her pussy leak even more, but raised up and said, "Honey, please don't..."

"Get that tongue back in her asshole right now," Lauren snapped at her in a determined tone. She'd never spoken to her mother in such a disrespectful voice before. Dominating a lover was not her thing. Lauren had only done so because the idea of bringing out her mom's more submissive side with Pam being present was delicious. Still, she had to admit to a certain level of excitement in the way her mother quickly sunk her tongue back between Pam's cheeks.

Lauren felt the need to push things even further. "Who would have thought my bossy and quite frankly sometimes bitchy mother would like having another woman spank her ass cherry red. Vicki says it makes her pussy just pour whenever she disciplines her for being a wicked slut. Is that true, Mommy? Are you a submissive little pain slut?"

Missy groaned into Pam's ass but didn't respond. She felt helpless, both wanting to beg her daughter to stop and wanting the humiliation to continue.

"Pam, why don't you see if you can get your friend to stop being a naughty slut and answer my question," Lauren said.

She released her grip on the older woman's head and was both surprised and thrilled when her head came up and turned back to towards her friend and said, "Answer your daughter, slut." She then buried her face again in Lauren's steaming snatch without hesitation.

Missy groaned, feeling both defeat and elation at being treated so disrespectfully by the pair. Embarrassment and humiliation poured through her as she raised up and said, "Y...yes, Honey. I can't help it, but it's true." Then to both hide her shame and because it excited her to do so, she buried her tongue back into Pam's twitching asshole.

Pam groaned loudly into Lauren's cunt, sending delicious shivers of pleasure coursing through the teen's body. She could feel the pressure beginning to build again and knew that it was almost time to gift her new lover with more of her cum. "I'm so close, Baby. Make me come on that talented tongue of yours."

Apparently eager to do just that, Pam sunk two fingers into Lauren's tight cunt and began probing them against the roof of her inner walls. When the hot teen felt the older woman's fingers hit the right spot, she said, "Yes, Baby, right there. Tap right there. Fuck, yes!" Lauren loudly yelled as she felt herself crest the hill and fall over into oblivion.

She felt Pam's mouth widen as her pussy began to spasm, and the wondrous convulsions coursed through her core. She once again squirted, this time, directly into the open mouth of the wanton cougar feasting on her wares. She saw Pam's cheeks draw in as the sexy older woman nursed at her erupting pussy. Not a drop escaped her lips, her eyes rolling back into her head in delight.

Missy knew what Pam was currently experiencing. She'd often found enjoyment in the way her daughter came and loved the taste of her delicious ambrosia. Thinking of it made her wonder what her best friends cum would be like. Wanting to gain firsthand knowledge, she replaced her tongue with her thumb and began to press it against Pam's rose blossom. She felt it give slightly, and the tip of her opposable digit slip in just past the first ring.

"Fuck!" Pam cried out as Missy penetrated her further, allowing her thumb to slip all the way in all the way to the knuckle. Her friend seemed to freeze in place, uncertain of the new sensation Missy's invading digit was causing. Missy laid down on her back as she slowly continued to work her thumb in and out of Pam's rosebud in tiny increments. Easing underneath Pam, Missy brought her mouth to her friends, dripping cunt, hearing Pam coo in response.

Feeling her friend's tight sphincter relax around her digit finally, Missy buried the remainder of it inside her ass. She began to fuck her new lover's ass slowly, almost withdrawing it entirely each time before reintroducing it into her depths. Pam groaned in discomfort with each stroke inside her anal cavity. But Missy knew the pain would pass given time. When it did, she planned on being the first person ever to provide Pam with the feel of an anal orgasm.

Missy slid her lips up Pam's cleft collecting the errant delicious juices that had accumulated there. When she reached Pam's clit, she began to work it with determination. She craved the taste she would be rewarded with once her sexy friend came and hoped their future would hold lots of little playdates like this.

"I think my slut mommy wants to taste your cum, baby," Lauren said as she really began to enjoy her role as a tormentor of her mother. "Would you like to come on her sexy and slutty face?"

"Oh, God, yes," Pam moaned. Lauren noticed the older woman had begun to rock back into the strokes her mother was thrusting into her ass. The nerve endings and pleasure center so often ignored there had apparently finally overcome the feelings of discomfort. Pam's moan became continuous as she thrust back into Missy's invading thumb before lowering her mouth back down to Lauren's clit.

Feeling greedy, Lauren welcomed the older woman's rapacious tongue back between her legs by thrusting her hips up to greet it. The vibrations of Pam's moans passing from her lips and tongue and into Lauren's swollen nub were rapidly building her towards another climax.

Pam brought her mouth up and almost crooned out the words, "Yes, slut. Fuck me and suck my cunt. I'm going to come so fucking hard. Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Missy felt Pam's juices cascade down over her mouth and chin. She hungrily began lapping away to catch the precious release of flavorful secretions. She found delectation in Pam's essence and knew she wouldn't be able to do without it in the future. For better or worse, the two women's relationship had changed. Missy would do whatever she could to make sure it was for the better.

"Mom, if you're done cleaning up what should be your friend's well-satisfied cunt, could you come up here and give mine some attention. Watching you two really got me going." Lauren said matter of factly.

When her mother only laid there, slowly continuing to lick at Pam's twat, Lauren nudged at a still recovering Pam and nodded in the direction of her mother.

Pam smiled back at her and reached down, poking at Missy, "Slut, get up here and suck your daughter's pussy until she comes." Taking a moment to consider what she'd just said, "Wait, I can't believe I just said that."

Lauren laughed and said, "Yeah, the idea took some getting used to for me too. But it was Mom who was my first. She seduced me, though, to be honest, I really didn't resist her all that much."

Missy slid out from beneath Pam and crawled up to her daughter who's grin humiliated her even more. She should really put a stop to this, but the throbbing in her clit and the surprising enjoyment she got from hearing Pam be controlling and demeaning to her gave her pause. Having butch girls domme her had been her private and secret obsession. At least she thought it had. So much for being able to trust that bitch Vicki.

Never before though had a true femme had that effect on her. It might have been the substantial feelings she'd always had for her best friend. She'd forced herself to redirect them into their friendship. Without that buffer in the way and with her daughter's inquisitive nature, that no longer seemed an option.

Her frustration with her daughter disappeared as she settled between her legs. The girl really did have a beautiful pussy and a tasty one too. Being a submissive slut when it came to women did have its advantages. Missy was unable to deny herself when given an order by someone she wanted to be dominated by, and that apparently included Pam.

Lauren moaned as her mother began to suck at her clit. She felt Pam settle in next to her and sighed as the older woman began to kiss her. Unlike their previous kisses, this one was languid and more sensual in nature. A bit too enjoyable for Lauren's comfort. She had a "no getting emotionally involved" rule when it came to the older women she had lesbian affairs with. It was the big reason why she always chose happily married women to seduce. They didn't need the emotional connection and were content just to enjoy the sex.

Until Grace, it had gone quite smoothly, and then her former teacher had gotten possessive. She'd have to be more careful in the women she chose. Couldn't have one of them going fatal attraction on her.

Pam was different, though. There was something unique about her. Maybe it was having grown up so close to the sexy brunette, or perhaps it was how long she had craved being with her mother's best friend.

Whatever it was, she felt it would be easy to get hooked on Pam and fall for her, and that just would not do. Lauren had taken far too many precautions to ensure something like that didn't happen. She knew she would need to tread lightly.

Lauren had lied to Pam and her mother about having had sex with men. The story she'd told had actually been related to her by a high school girlfriend. She had gone through the motions of having relationships with boys in high school. However, Lauren had never been really attracted to any of them. She'd had perfunctory makeout sessions with those guys while they pawed at her. Lauren had returned the favor giving several handjobs but had refused to go any further.