Seducing Pam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During Pam's foray into the world of internet lesbian porn, she had curiously viewed a series of videos on the subject of D/s relationships. She did it in an attempt to understand better what Missy got out of the hookups she'd recently become so obsessed with. While some of the more sadomasochist aspects of the video weren't to the cougar's taste. The sight of one woman dominating another did oddly titillate her arousal. While the sex between the two women was exciting, it was the knowledge that both were getting what they needed that most appealed to Pam.

Another search of the subject had led her to a series of stories on a site called Literotica. They dealt with a divorced mother who recognized her eighteen-year-old babysitter was bicurious and submissive. She sets about seducing the girl and turning her into her pet. Pam had found the idea strangely exhilarating. The perspective of the domme spoke to something inside Pam. The woman was firm with her charge but still loving. She nurtured the girl and sought to fill the teen's fantasies and desires.

While Missy's submissiveness was a known quantity. Pam also saw signs of the same nature in her daughter. The teen had always seemed eager to please those around her but had never appeared fully content herself. It was as if she was searching for something but wasn't sure what it was. Pam's attempt at dominating the girl was more a shot in the dark that seemed to have struck its intended mark.

Lauren claimed to be dating men, but Pam had seen no signs of it since her high school days. Even then, it had seemed very casual. Pam knew from Missy that Lauren spent most of her weekend nights at the same dance club that they'd taken Pam to. Her weeknights were obviously filled with school work, and that left the cougar to wonder if the teen might not be a lesbian.

Looking down, the gorgeous teen stared back at her with a look of contentment on her face as she suckled at Pam's sex. She smiled at the doe-eyed teen and said, "You're such a gorgeous little lesbian pet. Do you like sucking your Mistress's pussy?" Pam knew the teen was confused about the way she had been drawn to react to Pam's commands. She could see the conflict present on the girl's face and wondered if Lauren would be able to deny what she was feeling.

At last, the teen simply nodded as she continued to lick and suck at Pam's engorged clitoris.

Knowing from her reading that she needed to establish firm boundaries to cement the hierarchy within their relationship, Pam said, "Use your words pet."

Pam thought a little fear momentarily showed in the teen's eyes. But it faded as she seemed to accept her fate. "Yes, Mistress," Lauren responded before lowering her mouth back to Pam's sex and sucking her sensitive clit back into her mouth as she moaned contentedly.

The new domme used the next two hours to further ingrain in Lauren's mind the young woman's acceptance of their new relationship. She had Lauren wear the strapon while Pam rode the prodigious member to several earth-shattering climaxes. As the gel cock filled all the nooks and crannies in her well-satisfied sex, Missy straddled her daughter's face as Lauren zealously sucked away at her mother's juices.

Pam found she couldn't fully describe to some of the notions about dommes she'd read in the stories on Literotica. In those, the dommes would finger or fuck their dommes with strapons but would very rarely go down on them. That wasn't acceptable to Pam. She loved the taste of pussy far too much to deny herself this new pleasure. She licked both her new lovers to multiple orgasms and satiated her new addiction to female cum to the fullest.

They ended the night with another of Lauren's toys. A long double ended dildo. After the three of them took turns fucking each other to completion. Pam used each woman's copious juices to lubricate the rosebud of each woman. She then had them slide the long member into their anal cavities and fuck each other as she took turns sucking and licking at their clits.

Watching the way the two sluts came boisterously, Pam found herself curious as to how it would feel. She had tried anal sex with John but had never been able to relax enough to enjoy the act. Even though it had been John's idea, Pam found herself too self-conscious about what he thought of her being willing to do something so naughty.

Wanting to try again, she had Lauren rim her sphincter and coat it with her finger. The new submissive gently rubbed her naughty place before allowing it to slither into Pam's nether region like a snake carefully. As when Missy had penetrated her earlier with a thumb, it was uncomfortable at first. It wasn't long, though, before she felt herself relax.

As Missy kissed her and rubbed her clitoris, Lauren slid a second finger into her hole and held it there until Pam relaxed. When the domme told her it was okay, Lauren began to saw her fingers in and out while twisting them back and forth like a corkscrew.

When the teen surprised her by adding a third finger, Pam cried out. "Fuck, that burns. Go slow slut. Let me get used to it."

When at last she was ready, Lauren resumed twisting her fingers, stretching out the domme's inexperienced anal opening. Meanwhile, Missy had replaced the large cock on the strapon with a much thinner seven-inch variety.

When she felt ready, Pam laid back with her head flat on the bed and drew her knees up and pulled them back as close to her head as possible. It was Missy Pam had instructed to wear the harness. She had Lauren kneel by her side and rub her puffy clit while Missy slid the silicone staff into her waiting ass.

It was uncomfortable at first. Pam felt full, and there was burning despite Lauren having loosened her up.

"Go slow, my pet," Pam said as she tried to force her anal musculature to relax around the stiff cock. Missy began to stroke the cock in a slow and varied pistoning motion. Within a minute, Pam's groans of discomfort began to change into more pleasurable sounds. Lauren's manipulation of her swollen clit certainly helped distract Pam until it seemed the nerve endings in her anal canal came alive. They began to radiate a warmth of pleasurable feelings throughout her core.

"Fuck my ass, slut," Pam ordered the submissive mother, "Fuck, that feels so good."

Missy obliged her order and began to stroke the cock in a quicker fashion. Lauren's right hand had become a blur on her clit as three fingers on her left hand slid into the hot, silky depths of the dommes pussy.

"Yes, pet. Oh, fuck, fuck fuck, that's good. I'm going to come so hard. Fuck, " Pam cried out as she felt a pressure beginning within her. It felt like a bladder of air slowly being filled within her body. And when it finally popped, she discovered that instead of air, it had been filled with a plethora of euphoric brain chemicals that coursed through her body at Mach speeds.

When her massive climax finally resided, Pam felt as relaxed and drained as she had at any point in her life. The three women snuggled themselves under the sheet and blanket after removing the duvet covered in their juices and cum. They all three had a good laugh over the thought of Missy having to take the expensive bed cover to the dry cleaners and what they might think of the smells emanating from it.

Pam lay in the middle of her two lovers with Lauren snuggled against one breast, and Missy snuggled against the other. She fell asleep feeling blissfully content and wondering what the future held.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

Pam sat in her kitchen, drinking a cup of coffee. Sitting in the chair opposite her, was Alana, a beautiful black coed and Lauren's first girlfriend. On her knees and between Pam's legs knelt Missy. The submissive mother moaned as she wantonly sucked and nibbled at Pam's enlarged labia. The cougar was dressed for work and was kneeling on a pillow. She had one hand up her short skirt as she fingered her pussy.

On the other side of the table, Alana stroked Lauren's head and guided the now twenty-year-olds mouth to her clit. Lauren could see the swollen nub as it poked its head out from beneath its dark hood. Lauren loved to suckle at Alana's pussy. The taste was heavenly, and she loved the way she could make her Mistress scream with pleasure. Just last week, she had admitted her love to Alana, and to her heart's delight, the feelings had been returned.

"So, what are you two young lovers up to tonight?" Pam asked Alana. She really liked this girl and hoped that she and Lauren made it the distance. Lauren was in her second year of college, with Alana being a junior. When she and Pam had talked alone the day after Pam's lesbian deflowering, the young brunette's admissions had come at no surprise.

Pam had encouraged the young woman to be herself and assured her that her parents would be happy. Pam knew that as long as Lauren's decisions led her down a healthy path that Missy and her John would always support her.

Her tale about what Missy had been up to had also not come as a huge surprise. Lauren had told her how her mother needed her as a friend, but maybe more importantly, as a permanent Mistress. Lauren's explained how their husbands would never be suspicious of the time the two spent together. That would allow them ample opportunity for sweet D/s play.

Pam had already been giving thought to her future relationship with the pair that morning. If the previous night's glorious example of lesbian debauchery was an example of what she could expect, Pam knew she wanted a lifetime of it.

The last year had been maybe the best of Pam's life. Sexually it was without a doubt at the top of her list. Her marriage with John was the best it had ever been. At first, he seemed a bit disoriented in the changes to his wife. She was ravenous for his cock and seemed to want it every time she could get him up, which with the help of modern chemicals, turned out to be quite a lot. She had recently gotten him into watching porn. He mainly seemed to like lesbian porn. That gave Pam hope that she wouldn't have to live in secret for the rest of their lives together.

An added plus was the romance that had returned to their relationship. At times it still felt like John was trying to court her again.

"We really didn't have any plans beyond maybe paying a visit to the club," Alana said before looking down at Lauren, who lovingly stared back at her. Alana added, "My young switch her fancies the idea of getting her own pet to play with. We've been on the lookout but haven't yet found just the right woman."

"Let me guess," Pam said with a laugh, "She wants to seduce an older married woman to become her personal slut."

Alana touched the tip of her nose as she giggled along with her domme companion. Lauren just moaned as the thought of being able to have a new submissive lover that she could present to her Mistress tantalized her mind.

"And you two ladies?" Alana said before releasing a loud moan as her thighs quivered and then closed around Lauren's head. Pam was right behind her as she climaxed, splashing her warm girl cum all over Missy's pretty face.

"Speaking of switching," Alana said, "Care to?"

Pam smiled over at her young friend and said, "I thought you'd never ask."

The two submissives swapped places and once again began to indulge themselves in their favorite snack.

"Neither of us feels like fighting the crowd at the club tonight. I thought I might order Lissy and Bridget over tonight for a little lesbian orgy." Pam said as she rubbed Lauren's head as the young slut flicked her tongue against her clit. She winked down at the young woman. Lissy, or Melissa, was an eighteen-year-old girl that Pam had discovered working at a local clothing store. Lissy was already out as a lesbian, but Pam could detect a submissive nature about the girl. She'd seduced her in the dressing room and had been acting as domme for the teen ever since.

Bridget was Lissy's mom. When she'd found out that her daughter was having what she saw as an illicit lesbian affair with a woman much older than her, she'd been indignant. She had paid Pam a visit at home. While they talked in the front room of Pam's house, Missy had entered and, at a snap of Pam's finger, had dropped to her knees and crawled between Pam's legs.

Bridget had seemed shocked at first to see a woman ten years older than her do such a thing. But as Pam watched Lissy's mother, she could see that she couldn't take her eyes off of the sight before her. Pam purposefully peeled back Missy's hair and held it to her side to give Bridget a better view of what was happening.

When Pam noticed Bridget licking her lower lip, her eyes glazed over with evident desire, she had made her play. She asked her new submissive's mother if she had ever been with a woman. Bridget had only been able to shake her head no. Pam followed that up by asking her if she'd ever thought about it. Bridget seemed to be battling in her mind as to whether she should answer. When Bridget finally nodded her head, Pam explained to her that the domme would be willing to allow Bridget to replace her pet between her legs. But to do that, she would have to drop to her knees and crawl across the room and give her word that she wanted to become Pam's new submissive alongside her daughter willingly. The battle within the submissive mother raged for nearly two minutes as she watched the sapphic love taking place before her.

When she dropped to her knees and began to crawl towards her new Mistress, Pam tapped Missy's head and had her scoot aside. It took one taste of Pam's pussy and a coating of her girl cum before Bridget had submitted and fully pledged herself as a pet.

"You know," Pam said, "I've really got all I can handle between John and Missy. Lissy will be going away to college in just a few months. I can take care of her until then. Maybe you two should stay here and play with us tonight. If you develop a liking to Bridget, then perhaps Lauren would consider becoming her fulltime domme."

Looking down at her pet, Alana asked, "Does that sound like something you'd like to do? You sexy little slut."

Lauren nodded her head in approval and then went back to licking Pam's sweet pussy.

Yes, life was indeed good.


1...5678910