Seducing Slutty Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte's hand, grabbing Diane's thigh sent sparks of pleasure through her. Then she finally started to slide it up and touched Diane's wet, smooth pussy.

Just like last time, she slowly circled her clit with just one finger. Under the blanket and with easy access to her pussy, Diane spread her legs a little wider and let the pleasure take over her.

She did have to bite her lip to stop from moaning as Charlotte massaged her clit a little faster.

Oh god, she's going to make me cum again, Diane thought, really struggling to hide her moans.

When suddenly, Charlotte pulled away, just before Diane's desperate orgasm.

"Back in a sec." Charlotte said and paused the film.

She ran upstairs and they heard the bathroom door shut.

"Did she make you cum?" James asked.

"Wait, you knew what was happening?" Diane asked.

"Yeah, I knew last time," James said with a laugh, "It was hot knowing you were getting fingered right next to me."

"Well, no, I didn't cum! But I need to!" Diane pleaded.

"Sit in the middle." James ordered.

Yes, maybe he will make me cum!

Diane did as he asked and moved next to him so their thighs were touching. Charlotte found it a little odd when she returned, but she took Diane's spot.

Someone touch me, please! Either of you!

About 5 minutes in, something happened that Diane wasn't expecting.

She felt Charlotte's hand touch her, but not in a sexual way. Under the blanket, Charlotte linked her fingers with Diane's and held her hand. She could feel the young girls thumb rub up and down on the back of her hand.

It was actually really soothing, almost cute.

For 10 minutes Diane kept holding hands with Charlotte, desperate to kiss her, taste her, anything.

Then she felt James take her other hand and hold that just like Charlotte.

It was strange that they both did the same thing, but Diane knew that Charlotte didn't know about her and James.

So, Diane sat there silently, holding both of their hands in a romantic way, her two lovers.

The rest of the film went on like that, each minute got Diane hotter and hotter.

She knew this was a turning point in her life, once it was all out in the open she knew she was about to have a very sexual and satisfying time. She just wanted it to start already!!

"Right, should we go to bed?" James asked, released his Mom's hand and standing up.

Go to bed? But he hasn't told Charlotte yet!

"Yeah, goodnight Diane." Charlotte said and let go of the other hand.

Diane just watched in pure disappointment as they both left the room.

What to fuck? I thought I was getting sex tonight!

Just as she was about to get up herself to go to bed, annoyingly alone! James returned.

"Wait 15 minutes then come in to my room." He said and left before Diane could answer.

Yes! This is it!

Those 15 minutes were painfully slow! She just wanted to go straight up there but she watched the clock tick slower and slower.

Until... finally, it was time.

Diane slowly walked up the stairs, each step made her pussy twitch with excitement.

When she reached his door she could hear the clear sounds of sex.

"Yes, fuck me!" Charlotte moaned.

"You like that big cock hey!" James moaned back to her.

They were both moaning louder and louder, the sound of his skin slapping her.

This is it, I'm about to have sex with both of them.

Her hand reached for the doorhandle, she hovered it over for a second, then pushed it down. In a quick moment, the door opened, Diane stepped in and closed it behind her.

What she saw was beautiful. Charlotte was on her hands and knees, completely naked. Her slim frame looked stunning. Her small, perking tits bounced around.

Then she saw her naked son, in all his manly glory. His muscles shined as he fucked Charlotte from behind.

"Diane!" Charlotte suddenly shouted in shock.

She pulled forward away from James's cock and tried to cover herself up with her hands.

We've had sex a fair bit, Diane thought at Charlotte's attempt to cover herself, it must just be a natural reaction.

"Don't worry hun." James said and smiled at Charlotte. Charlotte's face looked very confused. Then James looked back to Diane.

"She's just doing as she's told." James said.

"No. Fucking. Way." Charlotte gasped out, her hands going back to her sides and showering her sexy body.

"Mommy slut, come suck Charlotte's cunt juices off of my cock." James ordered.

"Yes, sir." Diane replied, her pussy twitched with the words.

She slowly walked up to the bed, feeling Charlotte's eyes burning into her as she got onto her knees on the bed.

James's cock was glistening from Charlotte's pussy, just making it that more inviting.

She took him into her hands, then leant forward and wrapped her lips around his big, juicy cock.

"Mmmm." Diane moaned as she tasted both of them on his shaft and head.

"You actually did it!" Charlotte said from the side as Diane slowly moved her mouth up and down her son's cock, "And you didn't tell me!"

She gave James a playful hit on the arm.

"I wanted to surprise you." James joked out.

"Oh I'm definitely surprised," Charlotte said, "Look at her go, she loves your dick doesn't she?"

It was true, Diane was pretty much making love with James's cock using her mouth. Slowly moving up and down as her tongue ran all around him.

"Yeah she does, wait until you see her deepthroat me." James told Charlotte.

"This is so hot," Charlotte said, "Your Mom is sucking your dick!"

The fact that they were talking about Diane like she wasn't even there just turned her on more. She wanted to be a submissive little pet for both of them.

James and Charlotte stopped speaking then but Diane could hear something. Keeping her son's cock in her mouth she looked up and saw them passionately making out above her.

This is so hot!

She just kept bobbing up, loving the thick cock in her mouth.

Taking him deeper down her throat, Diane's horniness was growing and growing. Being able to taste not only her sons cock but also Charlotte's pussy was the perfect combination.

She carried on bobbing up and down on her son's cock for a while, flicking her tongue against his head and making him twitch in her mouth.

"How would you like to see your Mom eating my cunt?" Charlotte then asked James.

"I've wanted to see that for a long time!" He replied.

Diane kept giving her son a blowjob as they spoke, but she was more than eager to get to taste Charlotte's pussy again.

"Diane," Charlotte shouted.

Diane looked up and saw the beautiful young woman was lay back with her legs spread. Her perfect, wet pussy just inviting her in.

"Come and lick my cunt." She ordered.

"Gladly!" Diane replied and gave one last lick to James's cock before crawling along the bed.

"Wait!" James called out, "take your clothes off Mommy, no reason you should be the only one not naked."

"Good point." Diane said with a huge grin.

She stood up and undressed in front of the two 18 years olds. Letting her big, heavy tits swing free and letting her soaked pussy out. She stood there and looked at them both.

"I can't believe we're both about to fuck your Mom!" Charlotte said.

James moved over and placed a hand onto Diane's face, making her turn to face him.

"Oh, I can." He whispered.

Then he leant forward and pressed his lips against hers.

Diane instantly kissed him back, moving her hands to hold onto his firm, muscular body.

She opened her mouth and made out with her son and could hear Charlotte moaning from the side.

"Mmm." Diane moaned into his mouth before James broke the kiss.

"Go on then, lick my girlfriend's cunt." James whispered to her.

"Yes, sir." Diane pretty much moaned back.

When she turned to face Charlotte, the young girl was pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy and lightly moaning.

Diane instantly got between her legs and pulled the fingers out.

Without a second to lose, she lunged forward and pressed her tongue against the young girls soaked cunt.

"Fuuck yes!" Charlotte moaned which just turned Diane on even more.

She greedily lapped at the young cunt, savouring every drop of her delicious juices.

Diane's tongue ran up and down Charlotte's pussy lips, sucking them into her mouth before pressing her tongue into her ready hole.

Then, Diane felt a pair of hands on her hips.

"Ready to watch my fuck my Mom?" James asked.

"Fuck," Charlotte panted out, "do it babe, fuck her! She's so fucking tight as well!"

"Oh, I know." James said with a grin, revealing more to Charlotte.

"Right, after this you two are telling me what happened!" Charlotte moaned out.

The head of James's cock pressed up and down Diane's drenched pussy. She just wanted to beg him to fuck her, but she didn't want to let here tongue leave Charlotte's cunt.

Until finally, her lips spread and wrapped around her son's cock as he finally entered her desperate hole.

"Yeeess!" Diane moaned out.

She tried to focus on licking Charlotte's clit but the overwhelming pleasure of her tight pussy getting stretched by her sons cock had her moaning like a slut.

Inch after inch disappeared into her pussy. The feeling was euphoric.

And then, she felt her son's balls press against her clit and she knew she had taken his entire cock.

"Fuuuuck!" Diane moaned out.

On her hands and knees, her tits swung beneath her as James just kept himself buried deep into his Mom's cunt.

"You like that?" Charlotte moaned.

"Yes!" Diane gasped, "I love my son's big cock in my cunt and your cunt on my tongue!"

"You're fucking amazing!" Charlotte moaned.

Diane then pressed two fingers into the younger girl and started to finger fuck her as she massaged her throbbing clit.

James tightened his grip on his Mom's hips and slowly pulled his cock back before pushing into her again.

"Oh.. oh... yes." Diane panted out as her son slowly fucked her.

He slowly picked up the pace, taking his entire cock out before burying it balls deep into her.

Charlotte's moans grew louder as Diane found her G-spot, attacking both that and her clit at the same time.

"Oh James..." Diane moaned, "Fuck me, fuck your Mommy's cunt!"

"You got it Mom." He replied with glee in his voice.

SPANK!

James slapped his Mom's thick ass and then gripped her hips once again.

Then, he really did start to fuck her.

His entire cock was going fully in and out of her gushing pussy as his balls slapped against her clit.

"Fuuuuck! Yes! Fuck me!" Diane moaned.

She did her best to keep licking Charlotte but the fucking was too good!

"Stay there!" Charlotte ordered.

Diane didn't move as Charlotte positioned her small, naked body beneath her.

They were in a 69 position so Diane had a great view of the tight, wet pussy in front of her. James was slowly sliding his cock in and out of his Mom's pussy and Diane could feel Charlotte's breath on her clit.

The two women's bodies pressed against each other. Diane's big tits squished against Charlotte's stomach.

"Ooooooh god!" Diane moaned out loudly when she felt a warm tongue on her clit.

Charlotte had leant forward and started to lick Diane's clit as her son fucked her pussy.

It was sexual heaven and Diane fucking loved it!

She buried her face back in between Charlotte's thighs and attacked the younger girls pussy.

"Mmmm...mmmm....mmmmm!" Diane moaned into Charlotte's cunt.

"Let me taste that cock!" Charlotte shouted out.

James's cock pulled back and he pushed it into Charlotte's open mouth. With her upside down it was easily to slide it all the way down her throat.

"Mmmm!" Charlotte moaned as she tasted Diane's cunt on James's cock.

James would then alternate between fucking his Mom from behind or fucking his girlfriends throat.

Each had Diane moaning like a whore into Charlotte's pussy.

With so much pleasure it didn't take long for Diane to feel her orgasm building up inside of her.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum!" She begged, "Please make me cum!"

"You want to cum as your son and his girlfriend fuck you?" James moaned out.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me like the incest slut I am!" Diane called out.

Suddenly, they both properly started to use Diane.

Charlotte sucked Diane's swollen clit into her mouth and attacked it with her tongue. Whilst at the same time James started to hammer his cock in and out of her drenched pussy.

Then, it hit her.

"OOOOOH FUUUUCCKKK I'M CUMMING!!!" Diane screamed at the top of her lungs into Charlotte's pussy.

Neither of them let up as Diane's entire body shook with an earth shattering orgasm.

"Yeeeess I fucking love it!!" Diane kept moaned out.

Even as her orgasm died down but lingered on, she buried her tongue back into Charlotte's pussy. Desperate to make the young girl cum.

"Oh fuck..." Charlotte moaned, "Keep licking my clit Mommy."

"Mmmm!" Diane moaned back.

James was still fucking her pussy that was gushing around his thick cock.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... James, your Mom's about to make me cum!" Charlotte panted from underneath Diane.

That made Diane attack her clit even more, wanting to force an orgasm out of the beautiful young woman.

"Fuuuuuuucccckkkk!!!!" Charlotte roared out and her little, tight body shook underneath Diane.

Diane was met with a gush of delicious juices flowing from Charlotte's pussy.

Diane kept licking her clit or shoving her tongue into Charlotte's hole, never wanting to lose the taste.

"Fuck, I won't last much longer!" James moaned.

Diane knew again that it was dangerous letting her son cum in her unprotected pussy, but the naughtiness of it stopped her from saying anything.

"She licked your cum out of my cunt," Charlotte panted, "It's only fair if I lick it out of hers!"

James kept fucking his mom, his balls hitting Charlotte's face until....

"Yeeeeesss!" James roared.

"Yes!" Diane moaned, "Cum in me! Cum in your Mommy's cunt!"

She could feel his thick load of cum filling up her womb, unloading deep inside of her desperate cunt. Every shot just sent waves of pleasure throughout her thick body.

When he pulled out, Charlotte immediately wrapped her lips around Diane's cunt and started to suck and lick the cum from her hole.

"Oh god, that feels so nice." Diane panted.

Not long later, Charlotte had pretty much licked all of the cum from Diane's pussy. Luckily, James was ready to go again.

This time, Diane rode her son's cock as Charlotte sat on his face.

They were looking at each other, feeling the other's tits as they made out over the young man.

After both came, Charlotte rode James's cock as Diane licked her clit of her tits until Charlotte came again and James filled her with cum. Which obviously Diane licked out.

After that, they were all pretty spent.

All three lay naked, sweating and panting.

"That was... amazing." Diane gasped out.

"Yeah, we are definitely doing that again." Charlotte panted.

Diane sat up onto her shoulders and looked at the naked couple.

"You know, my bed is bigger than this one." She told them.

"Should we move it into there?" James asked.

They all smiled and made their way to Diane's bed. Although they were all pretty exhausted.

Diane found herself lay in between both her son and his girlfriend in a sort of threeway cuddle.

Safe to say, that was the best night sleep she had in years.

When she woke up she couldn't keep the smile off of her face.

Diane and Charlotte woke James up with a morning blowjob which he was very happy to receive. Then the three of them spent the entire day in the house naked.

It seemed they had a lot of time to make up for. Which they did. By the end of that day they had fucked in nearly every room of the house.

Diane had never felt so sexually satisfied and the fact it was with her son just made it feel even better.

That night, yet again they all cuddled in Diane's bed.

"So, how's this going to work?" Diane asked as the two of them had their arms wrapped around her.

"Well, have you heard of a thrupple?" James asked her.

"I think I can figure it out." Diane said with a little laugh.

"Well that's us," He replied, "all three of us, in a relationship."

"And you two want that?" Diane questioned, feeling a little nervous about the answer, "you're both young and hot, are you sure you want some older woman getting in the way?"

"Diane," Charlotte said and looked into her eyes, "we both want that more than anything, you're perfect."

She leant in and kissed Diane gently, then Diane turned and kissed her son.

"Okay, I like the sound of that." She said with a huge smile.

"Plus, there's still one more hole to fuck." James said to her.

"Oh god, I've never done anal and I don't think I can fit that in my ass." Diane told him.

"Trust me," Charlotte said, "You can fit it in."

"Well," Diane said to both of them, "I guess I'm going to be your three hole Mommy slut."