Seducing Slutty Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Occasionally she would pull out and use her mass amount of cunt juice to spread it around her lips and rub her throbbing clit.

"Fuuuuuckk!" Diane moaned, "please make me cum!"

"What will you do for it?" Charlotte asked, one hand fingering Diane and the other roughly squeezing her tits.

"Anything!" Diane begged.

"You'll please my cunt whenever I want you to?" Charlotte asked, fingering Diane faster, getting her closer and closer to orgasm.

"I'd do that anyway!" Diane moaned.

"I'll buy a strap on and you'll take me fucking you with it?" Charlotte asked, growing more dominant.

"Yes!" Diane pretty much shouted, "Fuck me! Fuck my cunt with a strap on! Fuck your Mommy's cunt!"

"Lick my cum filled cunt after James has fucked me?" Charlotte said firmly.

The words shocked Diane, but some sick pleasure sent shockwaves throughout her body. She stared at the younger girl as she panted and moaned.

"Will you clean your son's cum out of my cunt with your sexy little tongue, Mommy?" Charlotte asked and finger fucked her harder.

Then, her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks.

"YEEEEEEEEEEESSS!!!" She screamed and head flung back, her chest and tits heaved into the air.

"You want to lick my freshly fucked cunt after you son has filled me up with his hot cum?" Charlotte asked as she kept fingering Diane faster and faster through her orgasm.

"Yeess!!" Diane shouted, "I want to taste his hot fucking cum from your perfect cunt! Fuuuucckk!!"

Charlotte never stopped fingering Diane throughout her orgasm, and Diane just moaned like a slut, loving every filthy second of it.

When she finally came down from cumming, she was panting for air. She looked directly into Charlotte's eyes. Diane's brunette hair was stuck to her hot face.

She quickly moved to the girl and pressed their lips together.

Charlotte's fingers left Diane's pussy and grabbed onto her back, pulling her in for a passionate, deep kiss.

Their hot, naked bodies pressed together as they made out.

"Lie down." Charlotte said.

Diane did that, lay back on the sofa.

She watched Charlotte's tight, young body as she stood up and then put a knee either side of Diane's thigh, straddling her. She lowered herself down and felt a warm, wet cunt press against her smooth, thick thigh.

Charlotte then leant forward again and carried on making out with the older woman.

After a few seconds, Charlotte started to grind her pussy slightly up and down Diane's thigh. Her pussy lips stuck to her as her throbbing clit twitched with the contact.

"Oh god.. fuck... you're so hot." Charlotte panted as she used Diane's leg for pleasure.

"Grind your cunt on Mommy's thigh." Diane moaned.

Charlotte's smaller tits pressed against Diane's big, heavy tits as she rode the older woman's leg.

"Oh god, this is even better than I imagined." Charlotte moaned as she fucked herself.

"Mmmm." Diane moaned as she licked and kissed the younger girls neck.

Seeing this young, hot, beautiful girl rub her sopping clit against her thigh had Diane horny again. She moved her hand between both of their stomachs and pressed her fingers against her clit.

Charlottie quickly sat up straight, her tits pointing out as she grinded up and down Diane's leg.

"Finger yourself." Charlotte moaned.

Happily, Diane pushed two fingers deep into her cunt. She looked at Charlotte's wet little pussy riding her, leaving a wet patch on her legs.

"That's it Mommy, finger yourself for me." Charlotte moaned again.

She reached down and grabbed Diane's tits, grabbing and playfully twisting her nipples.

Diane's fingers were quickly sliding in and out of herself. Something about this young woman watching her finger herself made it even hotter.

"Oh god, yes... fuck I love this." Charlotte moaned.

The two women made perfect eye contact as they get themselves off.

"I'm so wet for you." Diane moaned.

"Fuck yourself faster." Charlotte ordered.

"Yeeeess!" Diane moaned as she pushed a third finger into her tight little cunt, stretching herself a little further.

She was hammering her fingers in and out until her clit begged for attention. Pulling her drenched fingers out, she rubbed her throbbing, swollen clit.

"Ooooh fuck!" Diane moaned.

"Yes... yes... yes.... Fuck." Charlotte moaned back.

Her hip motion was beautiful and she kept her balance using Diane's tits.

"Oh god... I'm gonna cum again." Diane panted.

"Me too...fuck.. I'm gonna cum on you!" Charlotte almost shouted.

"Do it, cum all over me like the slut I am." Diane begged.

Charlotte fucked herself on the thigh faster and faster, really getting her clit pressed down against her. At the same time Diane rubber her throbbing clit over and over, both women dripping wet.

"Cum with me Mommy," Charlotte moaned, "fuuuckinng cum with mee!!!!"

"Oooh fuckkk I'm cumming!!" Diane shouted.

Both women screamed in pleasure as their bodies shook and their cunts came harder and harder. Both panting for air, chests heaving and bodies twitching.

It took a few minutes but both eventually calmed down.

Charlotte was gasping but she flopped down and kissed Diane passionately again.

"Fucking hell," Charlotte panted, "that was so good."

"I can't... I can't believe it actually happened." Diane panted back.

"I can." Charlotte said with a little giggle and then stood up.

"What do you mean?" Diane asked, she felt almost light headed after cumming so she just lay there and watched the young girls body.

"You're not exactly subtle with how you stare at me," Charlotte said as she grabbed her bra, "how do you think my fantasy about you started?"

Oh my god?! Was I that obvious?! That's so embarrassing!

"Does... does James know? Did he see me looking at you?" Diane asked, fearing the answer.

"Yeah," Charlotte said like it was no big deal as she put her bra on and then her t-shirt over the top, "he always nudges me when he catches you staring at my ass."

Oh no! This can't get any worse!

"Oh." Diane whispered out.

Charlotte pulled up her leggings, hiding her delicious body and turned to see Diane's worried face.

"Hey, don't worry about it," Charlotte said, "He doesn't care, he finds it hot that you stare at me all the time."

"Oh god," Diane moaned and closed her eyes, "that's mortifying."

"Hey stop that," Charlotte said, she leant in and gently rubbed Diane's cheek, "you have nothing to be embarrassed about."

Diane slowly opened her eyes and looked at the young woman she just had sex with.

"Charlotte, you're my sons girlfriend, and we just had sex." She whispered.

"Did you not like it?" Charlotte asked.

"Of course I did but.." Diane said but Charlotte interrupted her.

"Well then, don't worry about it, James won't find out from me." She then leant in and planted a long, slow, delicate kiss on Diane's lips.

They stared into each other's eyes for a few moments.

"I'll be ordering that strap on, online today." Charlotte said and stood up, "Ah there it is."

"What?" Diane asked.

"My purse," Charlotte said, "it's why I came over in the first place. Thank god I left it hey, anyway, catch you later.... Mommy"

Strap on, that means we're going to be doing this a lot more. Oh god I want to, I really do. But am I a terrible mother?

CHAPTER 2

It took Diane another 15 minutes of lying there, trying to believe that all actually happened. She eventually put her clothes back on and sat back down, but she worried that there was a smell of sex in the air.

Oh god, what am I going to do when James gets back? How can I look at my son knowing I just cheated with his girlfriend!

For the next hour Diane just sat there panicking, sure, her wildest fantasy had come true. And god, did it feel good, just thinking it about made Diane get horny again. She told herself that she knew James would actually like it, that he wouldn't consider it cheating from Charlotte, but that didn't stop her worrying.

Eventually a text came through on Diane's phone.

James: Hi Mom, I won't be back tonight, staying at Charlotte's if that's okay?

Oh thank god!

Diane: Of course, have fun.

Okay, I've got the place to myself to clean up and stop worrying.

She spent the next hour or so cleaning the entire house, but even that didn't distract her from thinking about Charlotte. About her soft lips, her wet tongue as they made out, her delicious, smooth pussy.

Oooh god! Diane couldn't take it. She ran up to her room, undressed and fingered herself to another orgasm whilst purely thinking of her time with Charlotte.

A couple of days later.

Diane managed to semi act normal in front of her son. But every time she looked at him all she could think was, I've fucked your girlfriend.

Then one night, Diane was sat watching TV. She was in baggy jogging bottoms and a hoodie and under a blanket when James and Charlotte walked in. Diane's eyes shot wide open as she looked at the young, beautiful girl.

"Hi Mom." James said.

"Hi Diane." Charlotte said as well with a huge smile on her face.

"H-hi." Diane managed to stutter out.

They both walked over to the sofa she was sat on and sat down, Charlotte was right next to her, so close that their legs were touching.

"Do you mind sharing the blanket?" James asked.

"N-no, of course." Diane replied and James pulled some over.

Oh my god, this is right where we had sex!

"What are we watching?" James asked.

"Just a...." Diane paused when she felt Charlotte's hand land on her thigh, hidden by the thick blanket, "movie."

Diane had to fight every inch of her body not to turn to look at the young girl who gently squeezed her thigh.

Oh god, what is she doing?

Diane panicked, but she couldn't fight the wetness growing between her legs. Every now and then she would squeeze Diane's thigh which sent a little shock of pleasure through the older woman's body.

She had to stop herself from moaning on multiple occasions.

"Do you guys want a drink?" James said and suddenly stood up, Charlotte's hand remained on Diane's leg though which made her panic more.

"Yes please sweetie," Charlotte said in her innocent, cute voice, "oh and will you get us some snacks? You have to have something to snack on during a movie."

Her last sentence sent Diane into a horny spiral.

"Mom? Do you want anything?" James asked, knocking her back to reality.

"Oh, erm, yes please." She said to him.

She watched her 18 year old son leave the living room, as soon as he was out of sight she turned to protest to Charlotte. But when she turned, Charlotte surprised her by planting a kiss on the older woman's lips.

Diane melted, this young girls hot, soft lips were too much and she instantly kissed back. It only took a second or two for their tongues to be in the other's mouth and making out passionately.

"Oooh." Diane moaned as Charlotte squeezed her thigh again.

"When he comes back, try to act cool." Charlotte told her.

"Charlotte," Diane panted out as the young girl kissed around her neck, "this is too risky, we shouldn't."

"You said you'd do anything I want, remember?" Charlotte asked.

She moved her head up and Diane stared into her beautiful, soft eyes.

How can I not to what she wants?

"Okay." Diane whispered.

Charlotte smiled, kiss Diane one last time and then sat back like normal, except with her hand a little higher up Diane's thigh.

Diane couldn't take her eyes off of the sexy young girl, who just smiled and suddenly her arm lift a little and Diane felt her fingertips searching for Diane's waist band.

What is she doing?

But Diane didn't move, she wanted to obey.

Suddenly, Charlotte's warm hand touched Diane's skin and her hand pushed down into Diane's baggy jogging bottoms, straight under her thong and landed on her soaked, boiling hot pussy.

"Oooh." Diane moaned out when a single finger pushed inside of her.

"Shh, act cool, remember?" Charlotte whispered.

Diane tried to sit back and took a few deep breathes, but the finger that remained fully inside of her but somehow managed to find her G-Spot and tap it occasionally was making it hard to calm down. Luckily the thick blanket did actually hide the entire act pretty well.

Shortly after, James arrived with a tray full of drinks and snacks and they carried on with the movie.

I don't think he's noticed anyway... I mean why would he assume his girlfriend is fingering his mum whilst sat next to him?

For the next 5 minutes Charlotte's finger stayed nearly perfectly still inside of her boyfriend's mother, occasionally putting more pressure onto her G-Spot but nothing more.

It was like one constant tease of pleasure. Diane so badly wanted to just rip the clothes off of Charlotte and fuck her on that sofa again.

Her pussy just kept getting wetter and wetter around her finger, she could feel in clench and retract over and over and hide to bit her lip to stop from moaning.

She looked over and luckily, James seemed to be none the wiser.

Then, Charlotte's drenched finger left her pussy but instead applied a little pressure onto her clit that was already swollen in size.

Oooh god. Don't moan... don't moan!

Charlotte was just slowly circling her clit with a single, wet finger. It wasn't a lot of pressure, but enough to make Diane have to bite her lip to stop from moaning.

Suddenly a shock of pleasure rushed through her and she instinctively grabbed onto Charlotte's thigh without even realising it. Luckily the blanket managed to hide everything. But she looked to the side and just saw Charlotte smiling.

Oh my god, is she trying to make me cum? Diane thought as more and more pleasure came from her clit being rubbed slowly.

Every not and again Charlotte would apply a little more pressure and Diane would have to bite her lip and grab Charlotte to stop from moaning out.

Fuck... fuck... I'm getting close, she's actually going to make me cum with my son there!

Diane desperately wanted to let out a loud, heavy moan. It took all of her strength to hold it in. She even had to close her eyes to control herself.

It's happening.. I'm gonna cum, fuck she's making me cum!

Diane squeezed Charlotte's thigh tighter which seemed to make her understand what was happening. She applied a little more pressure onto the older woman's clit which finally made it happen.

FUUUCKK I'M CUMMING!!! I'M CUMMING NEXT TO MY SON!!

Diane focused all of her attention on keeping her body stiff and not moaning as a big fucking orgasm ran throughout her entire body. Her pussy twitched over and over from the young girls touch.

She somehow managed to keep herself relatively steady as her orgasm crashed through her like waves against a rock.

Charlotte pushed her finger lower and easily slid it inside Diane's drenched cunt for a few seconds before pulling her hand out all together.

In Diane's pure shock, she watched as Charlotte put the finger into her mouth and sucked all of the older woman's juices off.

For the rest of the movie Charlotte didn't touch her, although Diane desperately wanted her to. When it finally ended James got up to take the drinks and snacks back to the kitchen.

"I can't believe you just did that!" Diane said in a whispered tone.

"What? You're the one that just came with your son next to us." Charlotte said with a grin.

"I couldn't stop it, you make me feel so fucking good." Diane whispered and she couldn't hold back, she leant across and kissed Charlotte for a few minutes before pulling herself away just in time for James to appear.

"Should we go to bed?" James asked as he stood over both women.

"Sure thing, night Diane." Charlotte said and followed him out of the room.

A few moments later she came back and grabbed her phone that she had left on the sofa.

"I'm going to go get fucked by your son," Charlotte then whispered, "stand outside the door and listen."

Before Diane could reply, the younger woman walked away.

For a solid 10 minutes Diane fought internally with whether she should go or not, but eventually her curiosity got the better of her.

She quickly walked up the stairs and instantly could hear the sound of them fucking. It was like they weren't even trying to be subtle about it.

Diane got closer to his room and started to hear both of their moans a little louder.

"Oh yeah, fuck my little cunt." Charlotte moaned out.

"You're so fucking wet," James moaned back, "did sitting so close to my Mom all night get you horny?"

What did he just say?

"Mmm you know it did baby," Charlotte moaned back and Diane gasped, "being so close to your hot, sexy Mom made me so fucking horny!"

"I'm surprised with how hot you find her that you're able to keep your hands off!" James said as he carried on fucking her.

"You know you find her hot too!" Charlotte moaned.

What? Her ears perked up and she moved closer to the door.

"You love that I find her hot don't you?" James replied and Diane felt like her heart was going to beat out of her chest.

"Yeah!" Charlotte said back to him, "Imagine watching your hot, slutty Mom licking on my cunt!"

"I'd fucking love that!" James moaned.

Diane was desperate to just open the door and join in, in hopes that she could taste Charlotte's pussy and maybe... maybe even see her son's cock in real life.

Oh my god, did I just think that? But Diane couldn't deny that since watching that video she has become obsessed with her sons very hard, very big cock.

Just do it, go in there and be their slut, suck your sons cock and lick his girlfriends cunt!

Diane's hand even reached for the handle, but pulled away at the last minute.

"I bet you'd love to be in your Mom's tight, wet cunt!" Charlotte moaned out.

"Fuuuuckkk!" James grunted and Diane knew she was listening to her son cumming.

Oh god, did he cum when she mentioned fucking me?

She heard some movement and Diane ran back to her own bed room, her head was spinning and er pussy, although having cum recently, was horny again.

She lay in her bed for a few minutes, slowly circling her clit as she thought about not just Charlotte, but her son as well.

When the door suddenly opened and she practically jumped up.

"Shh, be quite," Charlotte whispered as she walked in and silently shut the door, "we probably don't have long.

"Long for what?" Diane asked.

"I told you before," She said and slowly walked over to the bed, untying the thin robe she had on to reveal her perfect, naked body underneath, "You're going to lick your son's cum from my freshly fucked cunt."

"Charlotte, I don't think." Diane went to speak but Charlotte pressed a finger against her lip so silence her.

"I know you were listening, how could you not?" Charlotte asked, her tits slightly jiggled in front of Diane, "You know he wants to fuck you, so stop worrying."

"But... it's incest." Diane whispered.

She watched Charlotte moved a hand down and a finger slowly moved in and out of her tight, little pussy.

"It's only a little worse than cumming whilst looking at your sons cock," Charlotte whispered, then her finger came back out and moved towards Diane, "here's a little taste."

Her finger pressed against Diane's thick lips, it gently moved around, filling Diane's sense of smell with delicious, addictive cum.

Oooh god, I haven't tasted cum in so long.

Charlotte's finger was absolutely covered in her son's cum and the will to resist was quickly going down.

Diane slightly opened her mouth and then, wrapped her lips around Charlotte's finger. She was instantly hit with the taste of her son's cum and it was heavenly.