Seducing Slutty Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Diane opened her mouth and leant down.

The first thing she felt was the warmth eradiating off of her son's cock, heating the inside of her mouth.

Slowly, she wrapped her plump, wet lips around his shaft tightly.

Then, with one long, slow lick, she flicked her tongue around his head, tasting his delicious, intoxicating precum.

"Fuucking hell." James moaned out.

This is it, I'm sucking my son's cock. This is definitely incest.

But Diane didn't care, it felt too right.

She started off by giving him a loving, sensual blowjob. Her lips would go an inch or two past his head before bobbing back up and kissing the tip. Then she stuck out her tongue and ran it down the entire length of his shaft.

She wanted to pleasure her son, but at that moment, it was more for her.

God I've missed sucking dick!

Diane took him back into her mouth and started to slowly bob up and down in a steady rhythm. Her wet, warm tongue constantly massaged his head as more and more precum poured out of him.

"That's it Mommy, suck my cock." James moaned.

"Mmmm!" Diane moaned in response, wanting his dominant side to come out.

She pulled her head back and looked at his dick, letting a bit of spit fall from her lips directly onto the head she wanked his cock up and down. Spreading her spit and his precum all over until her hand was flying up and down his dick.

"Do you like that?" Diane asked, looking up at her son, her lips felt wet with spit.

"You really know what you're doing." He panted out to her.

As Diane stroked her son's wet cock, she leant forward and let her big, hanging tits bounced against it. Wanking his cock into her tits, making them get wet with the spit and precum.

"You like Mommy's big tits baby?" Diane moaned, stroking him faster and faster.

"You know I fucking do," James told her, "But get my cock back in your mouth now."

"Mmm, yes sir." Diane whispered.

She instantly wrapped her lips around his shaft, no longer giving the slow blowjob, but sucking his cock with passion.

She would take him deeper and deeper down her throat as she stroked the last inch of his cock. Her other hand reached up and rubbed his balls as she did so.

"Mmmm!" Diane moaned over and over as she sucked her son's cock!

Holding the base with a few fingers, Diane took a breath and shoved her head deeper down.

"Gllg!" She gagged when she felt his head hit her throat, but she didn't stop.

Diane felt her throat wrap around the thick cock as she pushed it deeper and deeper.

"Gllg!" She gagged again and pushed more.

Her tongue was pressed against the underside of his shaft until... she felt his balls on her chin.

"Gllllllgggg!!" She groaned, loving that she had taken the entire thing down her throat.

"Fuuck meee!" James roared out.

Diane held him in her throat like that for a while, feeling him twitch until she pulled back and gasped for air.

Her lips felt covered in spit and she breathed heavily as she looked at her son.

"No, you're going to fuck me." She told him.

James grabbed hold of his Mom and pulled her up until her lips locked against his. Once again they passionately made out with her on top of him.

Until he easily span around so Diane was on her back with James between her legs.

"Oh fuck... James." Diane panted.

James moved down and grabbed his Mom's pyjama shorts. As he pulled them down her legs Diane let out another moan.

She looked down and saw herself completely naked, her son looking at her soaked, smooth, tight pussy.

He just smiled before lunging at her again, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

Diane wrapped herself around his body, feeling his muscles on his back and wrapping her thicker thighs around his waist.

He cock was constantly hitting her, poking her... fuck, she needed!

"James, do it, put it in me." She panted into his mouth.

James reached between them and squeezed one of her tits, forcing another moan from her.

"You want your son to fuck you?" He asked as they made out.

"Yes!" Diane pretty much shouted, "Get that big, fucking cock in your Mommy's cunt now!"

She wanted him line his fat head up to her soaking pussy, knowing she was about to cross yet another line she never expected to cross.

"Ooooohhh." Diane moaned out heavily when she felt the head slide into her wet pussy.

Her lips wrapped around his cock as an inch or two went inside of her.

"Fuuuck!" Diane shouted and arched her back up as another inch pushed in.

It's been so long! It's like I'm a virgin again!

It was like her pussy was stretching around James's thick cock as he kept delving deeper and deeper inside of her.

"You're so goddam tight." James moaned.

Diane opened her eyes, she was still panting but she just stared at her son, his amazing body, then down at his big cock that was impaling her.

"Fuucking hell!" Diane moaned as he pushed deeper again.

"Oh fuck... fuck.. you're so big." She panted out.

James moved forward, his hands landed either side of her face and Diane stared directly into his eyes.

She reached up and touched his abs, then grabbed onto his arms.

"Oooh James!" She moaned as he went deeper again, "You're soooo big."

"Get used to this Mommy." He whispered to her in a dominant, seductive tone.

"Please," She panted, her legs trembling in the air around him, "I need it, fill me with your big fucking cock!"

James smiled at her, Diane reached and took his face into her hands, leaning up to push her tongue into his mouth until...

"Ooooh myyyy fuuuucckk!!" She roared into her son's mouth as his cock finally went balls deep into her.

Her cunt clenched and twitched around his shaft, her thick legs shook in the air and Diane breathed heavier than ever.

"Oh god.. oh god... oh god... I'm so fucking full!" Diane panted out.

I have my son's entire cock in me!

James leant down and kissed her passionately again, he thrusted forward and it felt like he went even deeper.

He gave his Mother time to get used to the size, just slowly thrusted in and out of her, taking only half out at a time.

Eventually, he was fucking her at a steady pace. Diane's cunt had accepted his cock and left her wanting more.

"Harder..." She panted, "Fuck me harder."

"You got it, Mommy." He whispered.

Then, Diane finally got to feel the full force of her son's cock.

In one quick motion he pulled nearly the entire dick out and slammed it back into his mom.

"Yeeeess!" She moaned as he kept fucking her like that.

"Fuck my cunt! Fuck Mommy's cunt!" She begged over and over.

Diane gripped her legs around her son's waist, pulling him in deeper with every thrust. Her drenched pussy was getting well and truly fucked and Diane loved it.

"You like that? Your son fucking you?" He moaned.

"Yes! Fuck your little slut Mommy," Diane moaned back, "I fucking love this cock!"

James grabbed her tits and played with her nipples, forcing more pleasure throughout the older woman's body who trembled under him.

Diane had a lot of sex when she was younger, but nothing felt this good. James was a real man, and he was fucking her like one.

"Fuuuuck!" Diane moaned when his cock kept hitting a spot inside that made her entire body twitch.

"I'm gonna fuck you all the time now," James told her, "there won't be a day you don't take my cock in one of your holes."

One of my holes? Diane had never done anything and she worried her son's cock would be too thick for it, but she was too lost in lust to care that that moment.

"Yees! Use me as your personal cum bucket!" Diane shouted, "Your whore Mommy needs it!"

His cock hammered in and out of her over and over again. Diane was letting out animalistic moans and fucking loving it!

"Oooh fuck!" She called out when she felt her orgasm start to build up.

"You gonna cum around your son's cock?" James moaned back.

"Yeeess!" Diane moaned, "Please make me cum, make your Mommy cum baby!"

James fucked her furiously, battering in and out of her pussy like a god.

Diane's orgasm kept building and building. Her toes curled, her legs tensed around her son's waist and she felt like she was about to burst.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!" She screamed out.

Her entire body started to shake uncontrollably and James never stopped fucking her once.

"YYESS I FUCKING LOVE IT!!" She moaned out.

"Ooh fuck, I'm gonna cum soon!" James warned, Diane's orgasm was forcing her cunt to clench her son's cock even tighter, "I'm about to fill your tight, little cunt Mom!"

Diane wasn't on any protection, but at that moment it was the last thing in her mind.

She couldn't protest even if she wanted to as all that was coming out of her mouth was moans of lust.

Then she felt her son's cock expand in her cunt and for the first time in years, she felt her pussy get struck by warm, thick, delicious cum.

"Fuuuckk I can feel you cumming in my cunt!" Diane moaned.

James roared as he unleashed gallons of cum into his Mom's unprotected pussy. Shot after shot of never ending cum filled her up. He was so fucking deep Diane thought he was cumming directly into her womb.

"Oooh fuck!" She moaned as he kept fucking her through both of their orgasms.

James started to pant louder and his thrusting slowed down. Diane could feel his cock start to go a little softer in her soaked pussy filled with a mixture of both of their cum.

They were both still breathing heavily and eventually, Diane felt her son's cock slip from her freshly fucked pussy.

"Well," Diane panted, "That was a good way to start the day."

James let out a little chuckle, he was still holding himself over Diane and her thighs were touching his waist. Something about just having her skin on his just felt right.

"We will be starting the day like that more often." He said.

James leant down and kissed Diane again.

She started to finally realise that she just had her son cum inside of her unprotected pussy, but as she looked at his naked body, she didn't care.

"What... what about Charlotte?" Diane asked.

"Oh yeah, good thinking, I'll get her over." James said and reached for her phone.

"So, both of you... and me?" She asked.

"Yeah," James said as if it were obvious, "We both want you Mom. Charlotte is submissive to me and you are definitely more submissive than her, it'll work great."

Diane lay back and thought for a moment.

So, I'm in some weird sexual threesome relationship where I am the most submissive person? Could this be any better.

CHAPTER 5

Charlotte was busy with her own family and wasn't able to get around until that evening. After Diane and James got up and showered, it was a little strange at first.

It was like they were going about their day like normal, but Diane knew everything had changed. Yeah, she was still his Mom, but now his lover, and his submissive.

When 7pm came, Charlotte was only 10 minutes away.

"Okay, we're going to have a little fun with Charlotte." James said with giddiness in his voice.

"What do you mean?" Diane asked him.

"I've not told her what's happened yet, so, just pretend like nothings gone on. Then when we do the reveal she'll be very, very surprised." He said.

Diane didn't know if she would be able to play along very well, but she said she'd give it a go.

"Oh and one other thing," James said, "before she gets here, go up and put on a short skirt and no underwear. You won't wear underwear in the house anymore."

"What?" Diane asked, surprised by his tone.

"You heard me," James said with a coy smile, "You're my submissive now Mom."

She looked at her son, staring at her like prey, oh god, I love this!

"Yes, sir." She replied but pretty much moaned it out.

Diane ran up stairs, pulled off her regular clothes and put on the shorted skirt she owned. It was a black one that barely covered her round ass. As told, she took off her thong and then put on a tight t-shirt that really showed off her tits. Then went back downstairs.

"Wow." James said when he saw her.

"You like?" Diane asked and actually blushed like a teenager.

"Very, very much," James whispered, his fingertips grazed up the skin on her thigh, slightly under her short skirt, "If I told you to get on your knees and suck my dick right now, what would you say?"

"I'd say thank you." Diane replied with a smile.

She stared into his eyes, in a matter of seconds Diane started to breath heavier as her son's fingertips went further and further up the front of her thigh.

Please... oh god please touch me.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and James smiled.

"I'll finish this off later." He said and walked to answer it.

Okay you can do this, just pretend like you're not having sex with your son. Easy.

She heard her son greet Charlotte and just the sound of Charlotte's cute voice made Diane weak in the knees.

Then she saw her smiling face.

"Hi Diane." Charlotte said with a smile.

"H-hi." Diane stuttered back.

I've always been a terrible liar.

She watched as Charlotte's eyes roamed up down her body, probably wondering why she was dressed like a slut at home.

"I'm just going to run to the bathroom, back in a few minutes." James said, giving Diane one last smile before leaving.

Diane looked at Charlotte who was just staring at her like a piece of meat.

"Do you... do you like how I look?" Diane asked nervously.

"You dressed like this for me?" She replied.

"I thought you would like it." Diane told her.

Charlotte slowly walked over, each step had Diane's heart beating faster. Until their bodies were nearly touching.

"My strap on has arrived," Charlotte whispered, "we need some proper alone time so I can fuck you like the Mommy slut you are."

Ooooh god!

Diane felt her uncovered pussy start to grow wetter.

"I would... really, really like that." Diane whispered.

I'm going to be having sex with both of them soon, I know it.

Suddenly Charlotte leant forward and aggressively kissed Diane. Who instantly opened her mouth and passionately made out with the younger girl.

In the past, Diane had felt a little guilty since it was her son's girlfriend, but now, there was no guilt. Only pleasure.

Their tongue played with each other. Then Diane felt a bit more confident.

She reached for Charlotte's hand, grabbed it and moved it to her thigh. She slowly pulled Charlotte's hand up, her soft skin running against Diane's.

"Oh god." Diane moaned as she pulled Charlotte's hand up her skirt.

Then finally, Charlotte's fingers landed on Diane's wet, uncovered pussy.

"You have no underwear on?" Charlotte asked, surprised by the older woman.

"Easier access for you." Diane panted out.

"I took way too long to seduce you." Charlotte said with a devilish grin and then moved her finger.

"Ooooh yes!" Diane moaned louder than she intended as she got fingered by the younger woman.

She spread her legs a little wider, allowed the single finger to slide in and out of her soaked pussy.

Their lips were constantly locked with their tongues pressing against each other.

"Oh god, Charlotte." Diane moaned out.

"You like me fingering you whilst your son is upstairs?" She whispered into the mother's mouth.

Just wait until you find out, Diane thought.

Charlotte lightly held onto Diane's hair on the back of her head, pulling her in for a deeper kiss as she fingered her slowly.

Then they heard the toilet flush upstairs and Charlotte quickly retracted her finger.

"I can't wait to fuck this little cunt with my strap on." She whispered just before James returned.

"Right, should we watch a movie?" James asked.

"Ah shit," Charlotte suddenly shouted, "I forgot to get the snacks from the shop."

"It's alright, I'll go." Diane quickly replied.

"No it's my bad," Charlotte said and grabbed her keys out of her bag, "I'll be back in 10."

Charlotte quickly rushed out of the door, leaving Diane alone with her son. When she turned to face him, he was staring at her with lust in his eyes.

"What happened whilst I was upstairs?" He asked.

"Charlotte fingered me." Diane told him, like it was just a regular conversation.

"God that's hot," James said with a grin, "quick, we don't have much time."

James moved to the sofa and sat down, smiling at Diane.

"What do you want me to do?" Diane asked, praying he said ride her cock like a whore.

"We only have a few so you can just warm me up with your mouth, my Mommy slut." He told her.

Hmmm, I do have years of no blowjobs to make up for.

Diane slowly and seductive walked over to her son and lowered herself to her knees.

"Now is that any way to speak to your Mother?" She asked as she pulled down his jogging bottoms, unleashing his semi hard cock. It still looked huge when it wasn't even fully hard!

"That's true, is this any better," James said with a grin, "Get your lips around my cock right now and suck my dick like the personal slut you are for me, Mommy."

Fuucking hell! Diane's pussy twitched between her legs.

She grabbed onto her son's cock and instantly wrapped her lips around it. Bobbing up and down and swirling her tongue around his head, she felt him start to go hard in her mouth.

As if I've just been fingered by Charlotte and now I'm sucking James's cock. This last few weeks have gone a little crazy.

When he was fully hard, Diane started to properly bob up and down on his cock like a slut. She was taking him down her throat, gagging, licking, covering him in her spit and she loved it!

"Oh yeah, good Mommy," James moaned and rested a hand onto her head, "keep sucking that cock."

"Mmmm." Diane moaned back to her 18 year old son.

On her knees, the only part of Diane that was moving was her head that bobbed up and down. When she started to taste his precum on her tongue she let out another delicious moan.

James's hand started to control the pace of the incestual blowjob. Pushing and pulling Diane's head up and down. He started to push her a little deeper each time.

"Gllg." Diane gagged but he didn't stop, "Gllg!" She gagged again and she felt spit trickle down his shaft.

Yes, fuck my face! Treat me like a slut!

He did this over and over until Diane had his entire cock down her throat. His big, smooth balls resting on her chin as she did her best to rub her tongue along him.

James gripped her hair and pulled her up, spit dribbled down her chin and she gasped for air.

"Charlotte might be back soon, you should clean up a little, you look like you've just sucked a dick." He joked.

Diane even let out a little laugh as well.

I still can't believe this is actually happening.

She went to the upstairs bathroom and washed her face, any remnants of spit of precum were gone and she got back down before Charlotte was back. James was sat in the same spot, but with his trousers up and his cock away, unfortunately.

A few moments later, Charlotte returned.

"Okay, I'm back, what we watching?" She said, sitting in between James and Diane.

They decided to go for some rom com and James got a huge, thick blanket again that covered all of them. For the first 20 minutes nothing happened, although Diane was constantly waiting for Charlotte to touch her.

Then it finally happened, slowly, Charlotte's fingertips traced up and down the side of Diane's thigh. Her palm was on the sofa so it was just the tips of her fingers, but it was enough to excite the older woman.

This went on for 5 minutes, just teasing Diane until finally, her hand moved up and grabbed onto Diane's bare thigh.

Yes, finally!

Diane just wanted to blurt out what had been going on so they could hurry up and fuck her, but she kept going along with the plan.