All Comments on 'Seducing the Babysitter: Redux Ch. 01'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
parputter69parputter69almost 12 years ago
Welcome back!!

Welcome back with this "redux". I was hoping to read more about Taylor and Kat + their mistresses Lisa & Susan. Very well written and I loved the seduction of Jamie. I am looking forward to reading many more chapters. I always wondered if they seduced Lisa's newest neighbor as they were supposed to have done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow - Picked up just where it left off! Outstanding

I was dissapointed that the series ended. I thought it was one of the best on Literotica. Thanks for revisiting with the girls. I cannot wait to see where this goes with Jamie. Hope to see her with Lisa soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A little editing, please

Its a great story and very sexy, but a little rereading and editing would help the reader. The first sentence of the piece should actually be about two or three, and it's easy to lose track of which of the girls you're talking about elsewhere. A little more care with the writing would double the reader's pleasure.

BrehatBrehatalmost 12 years ago
So beautiful !

This is such a beautiful story. Thank you, you just made my day ! It's awesome !

1Martiniman1Martinimanalmost 12 years ago
Excellent & Erotic

What a fabulous story this was & it didn't slow down one bit from the original story. It is a must read! I'd be doing this story an injustice if I didn't mention just how spectacular & erotic the scene at the waterfall was. Can't wait to continue reading the next chapter.

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532almost 12 years ago
A nice way to revisit Kat and Taylor

Since The Hot for Teacher series is one of my all time favorites it was interesting to see the tie in of that series, characters Lisa and Susan with Kat and Taylor.

I was a little surprised that Kat was the one being naked most of the time since she is the dominant in her and Taylor's D/S relationship and I remember that Taylor was the one to be naked when she was with Kat. I understand though that Taylor would not want to scare Jamie away before they could have their way with her.

The pacing was a tad slow but the seduction was long and erotic. Jamie didn't seem to immediately fall for the girls the second they mentioned they were lesbians.

I am hoping that some BDSM is used to convert Jamie into her new lesbian life. I also hope that she puts up some resistance to complete conversion at least to make things seem slow and erotic. If Jamie's character is anything like Michelle's from Hot for Teacher then this series will be a real winner.

kbone1kbone15 months ago

Oh Wow! Lesbians Kat and Taylor have just magically transformed Jamie into a lesbian

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous