All Comments on 'Seducing the President's Son Ch. 01'

by Freckleman64

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Wee_lassieWee_lassieabout 3 years ago

I love the way you’re writing this! A letter to Zach from Colin laying out his side of what I hope is going to be a hot as hell love story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Such a great story! So excited to read the rest of it!! Can picture the presidents son in so much detail and he is hot af!!

Heifel78Heifel78about 3 years ago

Wauw! If I could give this story more than 5 stars, I would!

To bad Colin just now realise he might be gay, cause Zach would probably be a really good match for him. But Zach beeing a 'job' and maybe a new recruite to the Cult, is a sure way to end things badly. I wish Colin would listen to his gut feeling a lot more!

Looking forward to next chapters.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 3 years ago

Hot Hot Hot

What a start! You warned that it would take some time before they got to the sex. But it was worth it. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is a pity that this very creative and captivating story is written in single past tense. I love the storyline and the depth of its content. However, the current format detracts from the superb writing. I pray that the author will move the story into present tense, and if done, this story deserves 5 stars, three times over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow!!

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Emotional and heartwarming

I was skeptical about this story simply because I thought this may be kidnap gone bad story. I was wrong and want to apologize to Freckleman64. The story is so well written with characters that you want to hope for their happiness. The conflicts with Colin are so genuine and Zach is so straightforward and intriguing. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Well done!

sm1982sm1982almost 3 years ago

Very well written and planned out plot. Storyline is believable. Love the main characters!

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

Whoa …and damn …. Awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreckleman64@Freckleman64
Writer. I love all kinds of erotic fiction, but I tend to like to write stories with lots of melodrama, romance, and of course, gay sex.