Seducing the President's Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike our kiss on the beach, which was gentle and soft, this kiss was completely out of my control. My tongue slipped into your mouth and began to explore you as my hands did the same on your body. I could feel your sweet, supple cheeks in my hands as I slid them underneath your shorts. I wanted to feel every part of you, using my hands to chart you in my mind like an unexplored territory.

And you were doing the same to me. You kissed me back with a ferocity and a strength no woman had ever matched. You wrapped your legs around me as we kissed, your hands roaming up underneath my shirt to touch my abs. I moaned at the feeling of your hands on my skin. I got hard as I felt your hardness against mine.

You reached your hands up and ran them through my hair, moaning into my mouth as our bodies intertwined. I could taste the sweetness and sourness of the margarita in your mouth, but I could also taste the sweetness of what was there before—the strawberries.

I gasped when I felt your hand slip under my shorts and touch my cock for the first time. You started rubbing me through my underwear, your soft hands cradling my balls and squeezing them gently. I was precumming so hard that a giant wet spot started to form on the front of my boxer briefs. I was so wet I was afraid you were going to think I had already cum.

I reached my hand up and started to run my fingers through your beard, tracing the soft red hair with my fingers. I had never touched another man's beard before, but something in me was drawn to yours. I could feel your tongue against mine, your hand in my pants, your beard underneath my fingertips. Every sensation was like a different thread on a tapestry, all woven together in a way that lifted me out of my body and onto a higher plane.

You rolled us over, your body now covering mine. You were beginning to take charge now, your tongue probing my open mouth, the fingertips of your right hand grazing against my chest as your other hand slipped underneath my underwear to firmly take hold of my cock.

All of a sudden you turned my head to the side, licking and sucking and kissing down the side of my neck as you stroked me. I let out a guttural moan, surrendering myself over to you and your touch.

Usually, when I was with women, I had always been the one in charge, the "aggressor" who did the ravishing. But you ravished me with such passion that I felt completely under your control. You stroked me to the point where I was so hard it almost hurt, my hard cock aching for release. Your kisses on my neck made my entire body shiver and my toes curl.

Finally you lifted yourself off of my neck and looked deep into my eyes, your hand still on my cock.

"Fuck," I said breathlessly.

You smiled, then leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips. We kept our eyes locked onto each other as you lowered your head down to my crotch. My dick was pulsing a deep, dark red in your hand. You kept your eyes on mine as you began to lick up from the base all the way towards the head.

I moaned at the feeling of your tongue as it flicked the slit of my penis. You pulled down my foreskin to reveal the sensitive head, covered in precum. You stroked me for a moment, then closed your eyes as you took me into you. My hardness leaked inside of the warmth and wetness of your mouth. I reached out and ran my fingers through your wavy brown hair, gripping and kneading it as you pleasured me.

My head was awash in a sea of pleasure, with thoughts and fears bobbing up and down amongst the waves.

What was I doing?

Was I gay?

Why did this feel so good?

The thoughts quickly dissipated as you took me deeper into your throat, your tongue lapping against my balls as you deepthroated me. I moaned, no longer caring about the thoughts as I found myself completely powerless over the feeling of pleasure you so freely gave me. You cupped my balls in your hand, rolling them around like marbles as you took my dick all the way to the base.

Being a Hollywood star, I had been with my fair share of women, but I had never been with someone who was able to take all of my girth into their mouth. I wasn't the longest by any means, but my thickness usually meant that the blowjobs I received were mostly partial rather than all-consuming.

But you were different. You sucked me with such vigor and suction that I could feel my orgasm steadily approaching. A voice in my head told me to let it happen, to let you take me over the edge and feel that blessed release. My hips began to thrust up involuntarily as my body reacted to yours.

I put my hand on your head and lifted you up off of my cock. You stared into my eyes, your lips wet from my cock. I rubbed your lower lip with my thumb, surprised by the intense need and desire I felt within my heart.

"I wanna make you feel good," I said.

You smiled. You crawled up and placed your lips against mine, kissing me softly and stroking my cheek.

"Okay," you whispered.

I looked at you nervously. I did want to make you feel good, but...

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"I've... I've never sucked a dick before."

You smiled and traced your fingertips across my chest. "That's okay," you said. "I was thinking of something else, anyway."

I looked at you quizzically. You took my hand in yours and began to run it down your body. I let you guide me as my fingers slipped behind you towards your lower back. You guided my hand beneath your shorts, beneath your underwear, until my fingers were resting on your smooth hole.

"Oh," I said, blushing. "I've never done this either."

"You've been with women, right?" you asked, your fingers rubbing against mine as my hand still rested in between your cheeks.

I nodded.

"Think of it just like that. Let your body guide you. I'll let you know if I want more."

You kissed me, your hands cupping my face as you pressed yourself against me once again. I put my arm around your back and held you as my other hand began to slowly trace up and down between your cheeks, feeling the smoothness of your hole. I closed my eyes, taking myself back to the last time I had fingered a woman.

The only difficulty was that, unlike with a woman, you weren't getting wet down there. I wanted to slip my finger further inside you, but I was afraid that it would hurt you. I pulled my hand out of your shorts and lifted it to my mouth. I stopped kissing you long enough to wet my finger before returning it to your sweet hole.

I traced around your hole with my finger, circling in deeper and deeper with every rotation. You began to moan into my mouth, rubbing your cock against mine the further my finger penetrated you. I slipped my finger in past the first knuckle, wiggling it around as I explored your asshole. The feeling of your hole around my finger was curious and new, and I continued to move my finger in a circular motion as I felt it enveloped by your warmth.

You let out a high-pitched moan as I buried my finger all the way inside you. I began to slowly move it in and out of you, feeling you rub up against me as I brought pleasure to your hole. I had never seen a man so in tune with his asshole before, so quick to receive pleasure from the sensations down there. I kissed you deeper, reveling in the noises you made as my finger slipped in and out.

"I want your mouth," you said breathlessly as you broke our kiss. "Will you eat me out?"

"I don't know..." I said. I wanted so desperately to make you feel good, but I didn't know if I was ready for this.

Your face fell slightly as you saw the look of fear in my eyes. "Please," you whispered to me. "I want you so badly, Colin."

Fuck. I felt my heart sink to think that I could disappoint you. I knew that no matter how much fear or trepidation I felt, I would do anything in that moment to make you happy.

I kissed you again, then flipped us over so that I was on top of you on the couch. I could feel your body writhing underneath mine as I sat up on my knees, staring down at you with my heart beating a mile a minute.

"Turn around," I said.

You rolled over onto your stomach, clutching the pillow from the couch against you as you lifted your ass into the air. Fuck, your ass looked so good in those shorts. I could feel my mouth watering as I reached down and slowly began to peel them back. Your pale cheeks came slowly into view as I pulled your shorts down, revealing your smooth hole to me.

I pulled your shorts all the way off and tossed them to the side, turning back to see your legs spread open before me. You had your cock in your hand, stroking it softly as you presented your ass to me. I could see your hole peeking out from between your cheeks, wet from the saliva I had used to finger you.

I lowered my head to your hole and rubbed the side of my face up against your ass. I hadn't shaved in a few days, so I had a layer of scruff that made you moan.

"Do that again, PLEASE," you moaned to me.

I rubbed my face all around your hole, using my jaw to rub up and down your perineum as you moaned uncontrollably underneath me. Your moaning made my cock begin to leak even harder, which gave me the push I needed to stick out my tongue and lick your hole.

I braced myself for an unpleasant taste but was pleasantly surprised to find that your hole wasn't unpleasant at all. In fact, something about it felt almost natural. I closed my eyes as I began to tongue your hole, kissing it lovingly as I pushed deeper and deeper inside you.

You reached your hand and held my head against your ass, your hand stroking your cock faster and faster. I could hear the sound of your hand sliding up and down your wet cock as I made out with your hole. Your breathing became heavy and your muscles began to tense as you got closer and closer to orgasm.

"I'm getting close," you whispered.

Something in me took over in that moment, something primal and carnal. I sat up on my knees and took my leaking cock, rubbing it against your hole. I leaned down and began to kiss and suck your neck just as you had done to me as I thrust my cock in between your cheeks up towards your lower back.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," you moaned as you began to shoot, your cock spewing thick ropes of cum onto the couch underneath you.

I wrapped my arms tightly around your torso and began to rub my cock between your cheeks even faster, feeling my orgasm fast approaching. I slammed my hips against yours as my cock began to spew its own sticky seed up across your lower back.

My fingers dug into the sides of your ass as I jerked against you, my breathing harsh and ragged. My knees gave out, causing me to come crashing down on top of you as my dick continued to pulse against you. I lay there trying to catch my breath as I felt the last of my seed dribble out of me, pooling into a puddle on your lower back.

Suddenly I felt your hand tapping me weakly on the leg. I lifted my body to allow you to roll over, then laid back down against your chest. You rubbed my back with your hand, resting your chin against the top of my head as you held me. I laid there with my eyes closed for several minutes, still reveling in the afterglow.

"How's THAT for your first time with a man?" you asked, chuckling.

I looked up into your green eyes as they glittered in the light. What was I going to do with you?