Seducing the Triplets Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesssss," I moaned, "breed me, sir." This was all the encouragement he needed as he growled in my ear.

"Fuck yeah, boy," His voice boomed. "Take daddy's load deep inside you." He yelled in my ear as his hairy arms wrapped around me, squeezing me tight against the floor as I felt strong ropes of cum flood my hole once more, mixing with the dad's from earlier. He collapsed on top of me, sweat and cum running down my body. His entire body rose and fell with his deep breaths as I lay trapped beneath him, my hole hurting in the very best way. He rolled over so that I was laying on top of him, his cum-soaked cock still imbedded in my hole. Ryan let out a "whoop" of approval and I saw his muscles spasm as this show sent him into climax, flooding the old man's hole with young seed.

Impressively, I was still rock-hard, a fact that did not go unnoticed. I saw the mom from earlier lead her son to my cock and encouraged him to sit on it. She sat beside me and stroked my sweaty chest as her boy obediently sat on my cock. I could feel her red-painted nails gently scrape across my chest. She leaned forward and took her son's cock in her mouth, causing him to moan in pleasure as he rode up and down on my cock. All this time, I laid back on the leather daddy's chest, his strong arms still wrapped around me.

I guess that the Desi son hadn't cum yet because it wasn't long before his moans grew and I could feel his ass clench around my cock. He leaned forward and stabilized himself on my shoulders and I grabbed his in return. His mom's head stayed between us as she swallowed her son's load. I could feel her throat pulse against my stomach as each stream traveled down her throat. As she finished swallowing, she looked up at me and smiled. She reached up to cup her son's face as she kissed him, proud of the load he had just delivered. As the mother and son made out, I could see them swap his cum back and forth.

My head fell to the side and I saw Joey watching me as he was held by the dad who had fucked me earlier. The two jerked each other off as they both watched their family members engaged in sweaty intercourse. I watched as the dad jerked off my little bro as I fucked his son. My eyes locked with Joey's and he smiled at me. This tiny detail caused my cock to erupt for the first (but not the last time) that night. I maintained eye contact with my little brother as I filled the young man with my seed until he collapsed on top of me. Sandwiched between two men, I was covered in sweat, spit, and cum. I reached up and kissed my new friend. I knew that I would absolutely need to wash up before I returned to the fun.

"Care to join me in the shower?" I asked. He smiled and nodded his head and we made our way upstairs. The bathroom was large, recently remodeled according to Benji. He introduced himself as Vivek and said that his parents were college friends with Joshua and that they had decided to include him in their fun once he turned 18 a few years back. Silently, I wondered how my parents would respond if they knew where Joey and I were. I had never fantasized about my parents before but, if our dad's cock was anything like Vivek's dad's, I just might. We made out under the shower jets as we soaped each other up. I reached behind and felt some cum drip out of my ass. I licked some off my fingers before offering a taste to Vivek.

"Whose cum is that?" he laughed.

"Well, it's actually a mix between that guy underneath me earlier and your dad's." Perking up at the latter mention, Vivek eagerly sucked my fingers clean. Starving for more, he turned me towards the shower wall and bent me forward. He knelt on the ground and devoured my ass as he sucked every last drop of his dad's cum from my hole. I stood back up and we swapped his dad's cum between our mouths as we washed all the sticky jizz and sweat off of our bodies.

"So, you seem close with your parents," I joked.

Vivek laughed. "Oh yes, we were always close but it just feels so much more freeing to not have to hide anything sexually and to share each other's bodies like that. You and your brother are like that too, no?"

I blushed, "We're getting there. I sucked him off on Christmas but we'll have to see where it goes."

"Well, it definitely is a beautiful thing," he replied. I slipped my tongue into his mouth as the water cascaded down our body. We turned off the water and toweled each other off, our hair still soaking wet.

"Ready to rejoin the party?" He asked.

"Hell yeah," I replied, taking his hand. We walked out of the bathroom and looked over the balcony to the naked scene below. The clock in the corner struck 10 and I knew the fun was just getting started.

12