Seducing the Triplets Ch. 07

Story Info
Chapter Seven: New Year's Orgy Part 2.
3.3k words
4.36
4.3k
4
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seducing the Triplets: Chapter Seven

Bi, Incest, Trans, Age 18 up

Hello again! My name is Robin but, for the sake of privacy, I've changed the names in this story. Otherwise, I try to be as authentic as possible and not embellish or exaggerate too much. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or if you just want to chat. I'm not sure how regularly I will check my pseudonym email and I'll try not to spoil future stories but I'm always happy to chat and hear from readers!

Vivek and I stared down from the balcony at the mess of bodies below. I could see that Emily was now riding atop the silver fox that had fucked Sam earlier. He had stripped off his suit but was still wearing fancy knee socks and had a tie around his neck. Emily held the end of the tie like a leash over her shoulder as she rode him, her back leaning against his hairy chest. I wondered if this man was planning on marking all three triplets off his card for the evening. Joey knelt in front of his girlfriend and was licking at her cunt as well as the older man's rock-hard cock as it pulsed in and out of Emily. I was so proud at how far my little bro had come and I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous he looked on his knees. Sam had taken a spot on the swing and seemed to be enjoying the feel of the leather as his hole opened up to the room. I watched as the Black man who I had seen come in with his nephew filled Sam's hole with his cock. Meanwhile, Ryan was taking care of the nephew on the couch. The young man laid on his back, holding his feet in the air, as Ryan pumped in and out of him. Behind Ryan, the trans woman had her cock in Ryan's ass. With her breasts pressed against my buddy's back, the two plowed the bottom on the couch. Vivek and I took in all the excitement for a moment as our cocks quickly reinflated. We shared a kiss and made our way back down to the party.

Chapter Seven: New Year's Orgy Part 2

While I wanted my friends to explore with new people, I also knew that they would appreciate a familiar face. I walked over to Sam on the swing and watched as the uncle held Sam's ankles while driving his cock into Sam's ass. He had a bit of a gut which bounced against Sam's hips with each thrust.

"I see that you're taking good care of my friend there," I said, putting my arm around the man.

"Hell yeah," he smiled at me, "He's got a perfect ass for fucking. It feels similar to my nephew's." He pointed to the young man that Ryan had pinned against the couch. "That's my nephew, AJ, and I'm George."

"Oh, if you think their asses feel similar, you should check out Sam's triplet, Ryan. He's the one currently plowing your nephew."

George looked over and his eyes lit up in excitement.

"I will definitely have to try that later then," he replied.

"While you're still here, I would love for you to fuck me while I fuck my friend, if that's ok," I said, looking towards Sam for approval. Sam nodded eagerly.

George stepped back and Sam groaned in disappointment as the cock left his hole. I made sure to step in before he tightened again and I slid my cock into Sam as his sphincter closed to hug my cock. Sam let out a sigh of pleasure and I leaned forward to kiss him as I pushed the swing back and forward onto my cock. As I leaned forward, I felt George's cock push against my rosebud, already lubed from the cum that was in Sam's hole. Whose cum it was, I knew I'd never know.

Sam looked up at me in delight as I held his shoulders. George's arms wrapped around me and I felt his hands squeeze my chest as my back arched around his gut. Together, we moved as one, rocking the swing as we made love. I leaned forward and kissed Sam's forehead, holding him tightly in my arms. I felt his tongue glide across my chest before flicking my nipples. He began to nurse on one nipple as I held his head against my body.

"Thank you for coming with me," I told Sam, looking deep into his eyes. "Being able to share this experience with you is incredibly special." Sam beamed in pride and George seemed to hold me tighter as he eavesdropped in on our conversation.

"Ugh," the man grunted from behind me. "I think I'm going to cum." I could feel him pulling out.

"You don't want to cum in me?" I asked, wiggling my ass to invite his load in.

"I would but I promised my AJ a while ago that every drop of cum belongs to him. Even when I jerk off, he's there to lick it all up."

"That's beautiful," I replied, smiling at the loving devotion this uncle showed. As George made his way to his nephew, I turned back to Sam.

"Wanna find some fun with me?" I asked. Sam nodded his head excitedly and I reached out my hand to help him out of the swing. Still hand in hand, we traversed the room. We watched as Ryan stepped aside so George could deliver his load into his nephew. Suddenly, an idea formed in my head.

"C'mon," I said, pulling Sam across the room. Before Ryan could find himself another partner, I whisked him away too until we met up with Emily and Joey. Together, the three of us watched as Joey slid his cock alongside the older man's, both of them imbedded in Emily's pussy. She squealed in delight as her pussy was stretched by the two dicks. As our trio watched on, I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder and heard a familiar voice.

"Damn, your brother is sexy as hell," Felix whispered into my ear. I turned and smiled and the two of us exchanged a kiss. "Would you mind if I asked him to fuck?" My mind danced with the idea of my little bro intertwined with this beautiful lover.

"That sounds amazing," I replied. I brought Felix over to Joey and introduced them as Joey continued to DP his girlfriend.

"Joey, this is my friend, Felix. Felix, this is my little brother, Joey." The two shook hands and I chuckled at the polite greeting in the midst of such depravity. "Felix was very much hoping that he could fuck you," I said to Joey.

"Absolutely!" Joey replied, "As long as I can fuck you too."

"Deal!" Felix said. Joey leaned down and kissed his girlfriend before letting Felix lead him to an open spot.

"Are you enjoying my brother's girlfriend?" I asked the man whose dick was still imbedded inside Emily.

"Oh yes, she's been a very good girl." The silver fox introduced himself as Gary.

"Mmmm, I'm glad to hear that," I replied, kissing Emily on the lips. "Would you mind if I borrowed her for a while? I promise I'll make it up to you."

Gary nodded and I helped lift Emily off of his cock. For the first time since the orgy began, I brought the triplets together.

"Are y'all down to try something new?" I said with a mischievous glint in my eye. They smiled and nodded. I pointed over to the man in the pup mask, the gold loop earring catching the light from above. He was currently licking Vivek's dad's asshole as he humped a nearby ottoman. His owner had her strap-on in his ass, fucking his face further into the dad's ass. I whispered my plan to the triplets and they made their way over.

Emily laid down on her back and slid herself under the pup's torso, taking his thin dick in her mouth. This wave of pleasure caused him to start humping even stronger. Meanwhile, Ryan moved behind him and looked up at his owner, Ryan's cock resting on the man's ass. The dominatrix looked Ryan over and pondered what she would allow her pup to experience before nodding and pulling out of the man's hole. With a grin, Ryan knelt down and began to eat the man's ass, driving his tongue deep into the anonymous hole. With a groan, the man pushed deeper into the ass that he was rimming until Sam pulled him up by the ears. Through the mask, Sam slid his dick into the man's mouth. Ryan replaced his tongue with the head of his cock and roughly shoved his rod into the pup's open hole. Ryan and Sam spitroasted the man as he whimpered loudly around Sam's cock. Once Emily felt that the man's cock was sufficiently stiffened and moistened, she slid fully under the man, her face resting right under her brother's hanging ball sack. She guided the pup's dick into her vagina and he began to hump her pussy.

I watched in awe as this man submitted himself to the triplets, taking all three of them at once. The three siblings, who I had rarely seen agree upon anything, moved like the perfect team, pushing the man back and forth and down and up to share him evenly between them all. His owner ruffled Ryan's hair and whispered something in his ear. He nodded and begun fucking the man even harder. The three of them increased their pace until the pup had become a tetherball roughly tossed between them. I made eye contact with his owner through her mask and she grinned at me. There was a mischievous curvature to her smile but something else as well, almost...pride?

"Aren't they beautiful?" I asked Gary, who was still standing beside me. He silently nodded in awe.

I sat him down on a nearby ottoman so I could still watch the triplets out of the corner of my eye. I looked up at him and winked before tracing my tongue up his rock-hard shaft, cleaning Emily's pussy juices from his cock. The mature daddy moaned deeply as I swallowed his cock, pleasuring him as we both enjoyed the triplets' show. I reached up and drew my hand through the silver fox's neatly-trimmed, gray chest hair. He reached over and held my hand in his calloused palm and kissed it, allowing his beard to tickle my fingers. Gary began to sensually rock his hips, gently fucking my throat as we found a rhythm together. I licked around his taint and balls, feeling them draw close into his body. His moans intensified as my tongue danced around his erogenous zones.

"Oh yeah, good boy," he moaned. "Suck daddy's cock like that."

I released his cock just long enough to look up at him and say "Yes, sir" before pushing his member towards the back of my throat.

"Fuck yeah," he growled, "Daddy's gonna cum."

I paid no heed to his warning and only sealed my lips tighter around his cock. I could feel his thrusts become more intentional and forceful as he grabbed my head in his hands, instinctively pushing me down. His body froze as he shot a massive load down my throat, sliding easily to my stomach as I gobbled each stream. Eventually, his orgasm subsided and he released my head. I looked up at him, gasping for air.

"So, does that make up for depriving you of that girl's pussy?"

"Fuck yeah, such a good cocksucker," he sighed, fully satisfied. He drew me up against his trimmed chest and sat me on his lap. I grabbed his tie and wrapped it around my hand, pulling him in for a kiss, allowing him to taste his seed from my mouth.

We both turned to watch the triplets again, taking in the beauty of their teamwork. As they continued to tag team the pup between them, I turned and saw my brother fucking Felix, the two strangers having quickly become passionate lovers.

"Hey Robin! Can we borrow your cock?" I looked over and saw AJ sharing the older sisters that Joey had been fucking earlier. I gave one last kiss to Gary before heading over.

"Hey! Your uncle told me a lot about you," I said as I watched this 21-year-old man grind into an older pussy.

"Oh yeah? All good things, I hope," AJ joked, flashing me a grin.

"The best things," I smiled back. I glanced over to my little bro as he continued to breed Felix. "Maybe someday my brother will make me a nephew like you."

AJ beamed at the high praise, "He mentioned that you were quite the energetic fucker as well. Want to take this other pussy?"

"Let's do it!" I grinned.

Having become used to the feeling of a woman's (or man's) pussy and eager to please, I swept the other sister up in my arms. Quite honestly, I still don't know their names or how to even tell them apart but, in that moment, I didn't really care about either detail. The two laid side by side and began to make out with one another. I felt AJ's arm wrap around my shoulder as I guided my cock into her pussy. We began to rock in unison as we pushed into the women. I put my arm around his waist and turned to kiss him. Our tongues danced together as we pulsed in and out. I traced my hand down his back and felt my fingers move in between his ass. I gently slid my finger in and felt the warm, sticky semen that his uncle had deposited earlier.

"Mmmmm, this is your uncle's cum, right?" I asked, offering my cum-coated finger to his mouth. AJ wrapped his lips around my finger and sucked it clean.

"Mhm," he affirmed, still sucking the incestual jizz off my finger.

"That's so hot," I sighed. I leaned forward and pushed my tongue into his mouth, tasting the cum off his tongue.

He reached behind himself and pushed the remaining cum out of the hole. He brought his fingers over to my ass and used his uncle's load to lube my hole. His fingers pushed in, driving me further into the pussy before me. As we found a rhythm, he drew his cock out of his partner's cunt and positioned himself behind me. Understanding, I leaned forward and kissed the woman below me. Her sister joined in for a passionate spit swap. I felt AJ's cock kiss my rosebud as the combination of pussy juices and semen opened up my hole for his dick. He wrapped his arms around me just like his uncle did and pulled his chest in close behind me. The three of us fucked in unison and the woman AJ had been fucking climbed on top of her sister to 69. She let her sister begin licking her cunt and I could feel her tongue lick her sister's clit and my cock as it pushed in and out. AJ's breathing got more intense and he squeezed my body with all his strength, burying his head in between my shoulder blades.

"Yeah?" I encouraged him, "Your uncle saved his seed for you but are you going to give me your creampie?" I felt his head nod into my back. "Fuck yeah, give it to me. I want to feel your load in my ass." This was all the encouragement he needed. He pushed forward, throwing me on top of the sisters and driving his cock deep into my bowels. I felt rope after rope fill me up as his sweat dripped down my back. As he finished, I turned towards him, leaving the sisters to 69. We made out as we fingered each other's assholes, bringing our fingers up to allow for each other to taste. We swapped his and his uncle's cum back and forth until we were satisfied.

"What about you?" AJ asked, glancing down at my cock. I was clearly stretched to my fullest erection, releasing a steady stream of precum that rolled down my shaft to my balls.

"I think I will absolutely blow my load into the next person I see," I laughed. We shared one more kiss and parted ways. I looked around to survey my options.

I watched as Ryan began to cry out, dumping his load into the pup's ass. The two brothers looked at each other and nodded. Ryan brought his cock to the pup's face to be licked clean as Sam used his brother's seed as lube to slide his cock into the pup's ass. I heard Emily begin to moan and I knew that the pup was releasing his load into her. I smiled and continued my search. My eyes landed on Felix who had now swapped positions with Joey and was fucking him. I couldn't resist myself. I walked over and kneeled next to the pair.

"Did my brother fuck you good?" I whispered into Felix's ear.

"Oh yesss, he felt amazing, qué rico," Felix moaned.

"And is my friend taking good care of your ass?" I asked my little brother, stroking his hair.

"Hell yes," Joey replied. "He feels soooo good."

"I'm glad," I said, turning my attention back to Felix. "Did my Joey cum in your ass?" Felix shook his head no. "Then may I have the honor?" Felix's eyes lit up at the idea of being sandwiched between two brothers. He nodded excitedly.

I positioned myself behind him and pushed him down against Joey's chest. I reached behind me and took the remaining cum from AJ out of my ass. I used it to coat my cock and Felix's ass before lining my cockhead up with his hole. I began to push forward and I heard both Felix and Joey moan deeply. It turned me on to know that it was my cock that had elicited such pleasure from my little bro. I drew my tongue up Felix's spine as I pushed further into him, and closer to my little bro, until only the thin Latinx man separated my cock and Joey's hole. I wrapped one arm around Felix's torso and reached forward to rest my other hand on Joey's shoulder. I kissed Felix's neck and could see Joey's beautiful green eyes staring back up at me. We gazed at one another as the three of us pulsed in and out. With each of my thrusts, Joey moaned at Felix's cock. The movements and moans harmonized together and I could almost imagine that it was my cock inside of Joey.

"Sí papi, fuck your little brother with my cock," Felix said, picking up on the sexual tension between Joey and I. This affirmation and passion caused my entire body to tremble with excitement. I stared lovingly at my little brother and felt my body tense up. I could feel my cock explode into Felix's ass and hear him yell out.

"Fuck yes, that so hot. Oh, you've got me cumming too!" Felix yelled and he clung to Joey's chest. The three of us were pressed together as cum flowed from my cock into Felix and from Felix's cock into Joey. Exhausted, we rolled onto the floor, gasping for air. Felix quickly stood up and kissed both Joey and I.

"I think I'll leave you too alone for a bit," he whispered knowingly into my ear. As he left, Joey rolled into my side, our naked bodies stuck together by sweat, cum, and pure love for one another. As hot as I felt, I wanted him closer and closer to me. As I heard the clock strike 11, I figured it was time for another shower. But, just for now, I thought I would hold my little brother for a bit longer.