Seducing the Triplets Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5: A Gift on Christmas Morning.
3k words
4.13
2.8k
5
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seducing the Triplets: Chapter Five

Bi, Incest, Age 18 up

Hello again! My name is Robin but, for the sake of privacy, I've changed the names in this story. Otherwise, I try to be as authentic as possible and not embellish or exaggerate too much. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or if you just want to chat. I'm not sure how regularly I will check my pseudonym email and I'll try not to spoil future stories but I'm always happy to chat and hear from readers!

As I mentioned in the first chapter, Joey and I knew the triplets from our church's youth group so, when Christmas Eve rolled around, we knew that we would see each other there. This was the first time all of us had been to the Christmas Eve service since our friendship dynamic....evolved. Needless to say, we were a bit nervous about things being awkward out of the bedroom. Joey and I had always enjoyed coordinating outfits, although I will say that he looked much hotter than I did in our ensemble. We both wore red dress shirts and slacks with a matching dress vest. He had a black tie while I had a black bow tie. Because I needed to embellish a little, I added a top hat and winter cape because why not? The triplets were not as keen on matching ensembles but still dressed up a little. Surprisingly, we were on our very best behavior (although, Sam and I did have a quick make-out session in the coat closet). Somehow, the restricted setting and fancy clothes turned me on even more. I would need to find an opportunity to get them all dressed up again, just so I could be the one to strip them naked. Tonight, however, we just sat together, the sexual tension radiating across the pew. After the service, we exchanged hugs (and some playful groping that our parents couldn't see) and Joey and I returned home, eager to go to sleep so we could wake up bright and early on Christmas.

Chapter Five: A Gift on Christmas Morning

I had always been the early riser on Christmas morning. I never cared about presents, although I relished in watching people open their gifts from me. However, something about the atmosphere was always charged with excitement. Though Joey and I were well into adulthood, our family still liked to lean on nostalgia and tradition. We laid out cookies for Santa (and celery and carrots for the reindeer) and we had matching pajamas for pictures. This year, we had found some snowmen onesies that came with a little scarf sewn on. Over the years, my parents had to impose a "no waking anyone else up before 7" rule, mainly for my sake as I still tended to wake up at 5 in the morning with no hope of going back to sleep. This particular Christmas morning, however, I figured I might break that rule.

I woke up early as usual, a bit after 5, with the hood of the snowman onesie draped over my eyes, the carrot nose mirroring my morning wood. I walked out into a quiet house and I saw that my parents were still fast asleep in bed. I crept into Joey's room at the other end of the hall. I could see the blanket rise and fall steadily as he gently snored, his lips parted ever so slightly as his matching onesie hoodie concealed his tussled hair. I quietly closed the door and crept under the blanket. I traced my hand up his body, feeling the softness of the fabric and the firm outline of his figure underneath. The snoring ceased and he began to stir a little. I reached his face and brushed my hand against his cheek. My little brother's bright green eyes fluttered open, staring deeply into mine, illuminated only by the soft yellow glow of the Christmas lights outside his window and the small tree in the corner of his room. A couple months ago, he would have shoved me out of bed and gone right back to sleep but our relationship was different now. He groggily smiled at my presence.

"Merry Christmas, Joey," I whispered gently. He yawned and leaned his forehead against mine, still half asleep.

"Merry Christmas, Robin," he whispered back. I leaned in and gently pressed my lips against his, tasting the faint trace of eggnog left over from the night before.

We held each other close and I could feel his morning wood press against my leg.

"Not wearing any underwear under this thing either, huh?" I asked. Joey chuckled softly.

"Nah, then I would have to take the whole thing off to pee," he mumbled, still half asleep.

I playfully caressed his cock through the fabric and I felt it pulse against the button trapping it in.

"Ah," I muttered, "here you have much easier access, right? Like this?" I undid the one button and his cock popped out, clearly the horniest snowman I had seen in a while.

"Did you want to jerk off?" He asked, knowing that we wouldn't exactly have much time once the festivities began.

"No," I whispered, kissing him gently on the cheek. I held his head close to mine and traced my hand down his body, slowly wrapping around his cock. He shuddered in my arms at the touch of my cold hand. "It's Christmas morning, I want to give you your present before mom and dad wake up."

Joey looked up at me, his eyes now wide, his eyelids still heavy but propped open with curious excitement. He took my face in his hands and kissed me passionately. He gently nodded his head.

Joey and I now enjoyed kissing whenever we were alone but we had never gone further. Now, there were no triplets as a buffer, nobody else vying for his cock or mine. It was just me and my little brother.

I began to kiss him back before moving to his neck. As I gently unbuttoned down his onesie, my lips followed, tasting every inch of my little bro. Finally, I got to his cock and I looked back up at him. His smooth chest glowed in the soft light from outside and he looked even more adorable than usual in his Christmas pajamas. I gently licked the tip of my brother's cock, feeling a wave of pleasure course up his torso. My tongue circled the head and I used the saliva to stroke the top of his penis, causing him to gently moan. I looked up and grinned, putting one finger to my lips as a gentle reminder to not wake mom and dad. I returned to his cock, kissing my way down his shaft before dragging my tongue back up.

I motioned for him to lift his legs up and I gently slid the onesie legs off his body. He slid his arms out of the sleeves and we gently pushed the ensemble to the floor. I grazed his thigh with my hand and pushed it to the side, opening him up. I kissed his thigh and drew my tongue closer to his crotch, licking the area between his legs and his scrotum. I breathed deeply, drawing in the scent of his morning musk. I licked my way around Joey's taint to the other side. I used my hand to softly jerk him off as my tongue explored his testes, licking each of the balls before gently popping each into my mouth, eliciting another soft moan from my little bro. Cradling his cock, I licked my way back up the shaft, my tongue circling the head and coating my brother's cock with saliva. The slick spit caused his dick to almost sparkle in the dancing lights from the tree in the corner.

I looked up at him and grinned. As the only snowman left in the room, I threw my hood back onto my head and dramatically tossed the scarf around my shoulder. I took his cockhead into my mouth and slowly began to suck, creating a vacuum around the tip. I worked my way down the shaft, bobbing up and down while trying to keep the sound of my slurping to a minimum. The carrot nose resting on my forehead pressed into Joey's pubes as his carrot pressed the entrance of my throat. He groaned loudly as I took his entire cock down my throat.

"Shhhh," I whispered, still amused but not wanting our time together to be cut short. I crawled up so that I hovered above his naked body. "Do you want to wake Mom and Dad?" I whispered, pressing my nose against his. Joey smiled bashfully and playfully shook his head back and forth. "Good boy," I said, kissing his nose and then his lips.

I lowered myself beside him and gently stroked his cock, my saliva causing a faint squelching sound as I teased the head. I felt Joey moan and I wrapped my arm around my brother, putting my hand over his mouth as I continued to jerk him off. I could feel his small frame arch against me and the tent in my onesie grew bigger. Feeling myself get hotter and hotter in the fleece outfit, I took a break to unbutton it, sliding it off my body before pulling Joey close to me once more.

"Do you want me to suck you off now?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"No, not today. This is my gift to you and I just want to focus on making my little brother happy." I grinned and kissed him as he kissed me back. I licked down his neck once more and gently sucked on his nipples, his hand holding onto my messy hair and pressing my head deeper into his chest. I worked my way down to his cock once more and began sucking it more vigorously this time. Joey leaned his head back, a smile of pure pleasure stretched across his face.

"Fuck yeah, Robin. This is the best Christmas gift ever," he gently moaned.

I worked my way down to suck on his balls more. Then I licked further down to his taint. I sat up a little and propped his hips onto my lap. I drew my arms around his stomach and lifted his ass up to me. As I licked further down, he moaned deeply as my tongue explored his rosebud. I probed further in with my tongue as I kept one hand on his stomach, using the other to jerk him off. My cock jumped with delight as I experienced the joy of pleasuring my little brother. I've never been one to cum quickly but I could already feel precum dripping out. As I noticed my own precum glazing the tip and leaving a wet spot on Joey's bed, I could feel drips of my brother's precum oozing onto my fingers.

I tongued his hole deeper before returning to the taint and the erogenous zones surrounding his scrotum. I looked up at Joey and smiled as I licked the precum off of his tip.

"I wanna taste!" He whispered excitedly.

I brought my fingers to his mouth and let him lick his own precum off. It was so hot to see his lips close around my finger, sucking it while staring into my eyes. I reached down and collected my own precum on the tip of my finger, bringing it to his lips. Like nectar from the gods, he suckled it off my finger too. I kissed him gently and his mouth opened up to mine. My tongue explored his as I tasted the faint salty flavor of the drips of precum I had fed him.

I returned to his cock and I could tell that he wasn't going to last much longer. I had tasted Joey's cum a few times now but I was eager to milk it straight from the source. I sat beside my brother and cradled him in my arms as I leaned down to take his cock in my mouth. Joey's arms wrapped around my chest as I held him close, taking his dick down my throat. I could feel his hips start to thrust instinctively, gently fucking my mouth as he buried his face into my neck. His entire body quivered as I felt his balls draw close to his body. As my left hand cradled his back against me, I allowed my right hand to massage his balls, my middle finger gently pushing into his hole. This stimulation caused him to moan loudly, his orgasmic outburst muffled in my neck. His hips thrusted forward as his warm, sticky seed coated my throat, sliding down smoothly as I eagerly drank my little brother's load.

As his orgasm subsided, I released his cock from his mouth and began to make out with him. I could feel his tongue sweep my mouth for the taste of his own cum. I reached down and jerked him off, his cockhead extremely sensitive and lubed by my spit and his cum. He shuddered fiercely and his fingers dug into my back as I used his sensitivity to stretch his orgasm out further. While other guys would tell me to stop when this post-climactic handjob became too much, Joey just held me tighter and tighter. His body writhed and twisted until the sensitivity had finally faded. He collapsed on top of me, gasping heavily and I held my little bro's body against my chest.

The thought of sucking my own little brother off for the first time flooded my mind as the taste of his cum lingered in my throat. The weight of his naked body on top of me and the heavy breathing of pleasure took me over the edge. As he buried his face into my neck, I held his torso, feeling my rock-hard dick pressed against his spit-coated crotch. I gently rocked my little bro up and down, moaning at the friction against my cock. As I used Joey as my personal fleshlight, I could feel my orgasm building. Joey began to gently kiss my neck and it sent an orgasmic wave down my spine.

"I'm going to cum too," I whispered into his ear. Joey lifted his chest slightly, using my shoulders to press up with his hands. He still kept grinding on top of me, kissing my neck. With my brother's cum as lube and his body stroking against my dick, I felt pleasure wash over me as I shot rope after rope between our bodies, coating my chest and reach my neck.

Joey laid down on me once more, my cum sticking our chests together. He continued to rock back and forth, extending my orgasm as I did to him. He eagerly licked the cum from my neck and kissed me, swapping the semen back and forth. Eventually, the feeling subsided and he collapsed on top of me, both of us sticky from cum and sweat.

I held my brother close, so grateful for the amazing relationship we now had. We held each other for eternity and I think we may have accidentally dozed off again together. I glanced over to the clock on his bedside and saw that it was suddenly 7:13.

"We should shower before Mom and Dad get up," I whispered.

Joey looked over at the clock and his eyes grew wide. He nodded and we leapt up. We rushed to the downstairs bathroom, holding our onesies together. On the way, we saw our family tree all lit up. Presents lined the base and we could see large candy canes protruding from our stockings. I held my little brother next to me and we stood with our arms around each other, naked and sticky, as we looked at the Christmas morning display. I leaned over and kissed him gently.

"I love you so much, bro," I whispered. Joey looked at me with his eyes wide. He kissed my lips and I felt the cum stick between us once more.

"I love you too," he said and we embraced each other.

We made our way into the shower and took turns soaping each other off, making out as the warm water washed over our bodies. As I toweled off Joey's body, I kissed his neck and held him close. We both got back into our snowman onesies and walked upstairs, making sure our hair was no longer wet from the shower.

Together, we woke our parents up and we all went downstairs. Joey and I feigned surprise at the Christmas display that we definitely hadn't already seen. As stockings were taken down and opened, he cuddled up to me on the couch.

"Merry Christmas, Robin," he whispered gently.

I looked around and saw that our parents were busy looking for the gift they wanted us to open first. I leaned over and kissed my little brother on the lips.

"Merry Christmas, Joey."

This chapter was a bit shorter and more contained. I never really wanted to rush into things with my little brother. HOWEVER, the next chapter will probably center around Benji and Joshua's New Years Eve party. It involves a lot more people and a LOT more fucking. I will also note that the next chapter also mentions my experience hooking up with trans lovers and I'm wanting to be honest about all my sexual exploits. It's never my intention to leave anyone out of the party so I suggest skipping the New Years specials if that's an issue. This was my second time going to their party but this time, Joey and the triplets were invited! I have greatly appreciated all your kind messages and I've loved how this writing process has brought Joey and I even closer together. Even when I'm alone in my apartment, jerking off, I've noticed that my orgasms have just been so much more intense since I started writing this. And, as always, don't hesitate to reach out to me to talk!