All Comments on 'Seducing Zoe Pt. 04'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 4 years ago

OMG

Loved it! Please keep writing. You are a gem. I've been following you since I got an account and you have yet to disappoint me. Thank you.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
As always...

...an enjoyable series. You very comprehensively covered the excuses (not reasons) that alcoholics use for their drinking (but I think you missed one out: "I shouldn't really...but, oh, go on...just a small one...that can't possibly hurt me..."). I know I'm always repeating myself but the thing I like most about your stories is that the characters are all so real, you could be living next door to them or working or playing with them. You can feel their hurt and their joy. So roll on Julie and Ilona.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
From a wannabe lesbian....

This story series, albeit fiction, may have decided my own fate. Identifying with Zoe, I must say that without a doubt this loving relationship represents the epitome of sensual eroticism I'm seeking and hopefully will find. Thank you Shaima!

sbrydonsbrydonabout 4 years ago

Another fantastic story. Always looking forward to seeing more from you. Would love to see more of these two, but can't wait for I love and Julie.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowleralmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

This story all four has been brilliantly written and shows what happens in real life the ups and the downs and sometimes what you do not except will happen can you write and let us know how Zoe and Lisa become lovers and more as leaving it up in the air as we finish reading chapter 4 as the next one will give us all the answers about these two love birds. Shiama32 xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Your writing is simply wonderful and the way you built the story kept we the readers on the edge of our seats wondering what will happen between Lisa and Zoe. I thought for a bit that Lisa would lose Zoe, but then realized the detour was meant to through us readers off and provide some additional excitement. Actually, I was so enthralled with the characters/story, that I truly didn't want it to end. However, all good things eventually come to a conclusion as this story did. Gave it a five for all the right reasons. Will now select another of your stories with anticipation of a great read. Thank you for your great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sheer brilliance

A truly great story. All the detail. All the suspense with Charlie and then the close. Brilliant. I loved it

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
So lovely ..... And a story with more then 2 pages ..... Perfect

Absolut perfect ..... You starting to really writing storys with telling great tales with ups and downs ..... Your talent is taking me down the rabbit hole with the characters and so i feel with the good or bad ones, everyone should be loved and treasured ..... Absolute tabulos shaima!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

The webs you weave with words trap and hold us readers in delight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it. Great story! I love a good romance and we can use our own imagination to how Lisa and Zoe's love blooms.

One suggestion, re-read and edit your work or have someone do that for you. I found in chapters 3 and 4 the repetitive detail of unbuttoning shirts one button at a time, the widening vee etc. and belts being removed superfluous (sorry!); it detracted from an otherwise lovely written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This recovering alcoholic loves how you describe the tortuous road we go through to reach our sobriety and then the constant focus we must have on maintaining this sobriety. Lisa's honesty and acceptance of responsibility give me confidence she will be one of the good guys at the end, with the added incentive of having Zoe in her life. Beautifully written.

netgnosticnetgnosticabout 2 years ago

Loved your eventful buildup and the intense feelings Zoe had about the seduction. I wanted to feel a strong level of emotion and excitement from Lisa. Maybe she's just more stoic? But I always thought of stoic people like volcanoes that look stable only on the outside. I wish the actual sex between Zoe and Lisa had been exciting like the attempted seduction with Charlie was.

Great story though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written story, love your characters and your writing style is stellar with the many ups and downs as you developed your characters. Minimal sex however, with the story line, you really didn't need sex in the early chapters. I was afraid the Charlie would be the one to get past first base all the way home with Zoe, but you cleverly changed that with Charlie's silencing Zoe's cell phone. Gave all chapters a 5 as loved each one and your characters. Would sleep with either Lisa or Zoe as both seemed so sexy hot. Keep up your great writing and maybe at a later date, pick these two up again with another hot story how life is treating them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, and the addition of the AA philosophy and related challenges added a lot of depth. I was so worried that "innocent" Zoe was going to succumb to Charlie's manipulations, but was relieved at how it worked out. Charlie was confronted with her own unresolved issues, and Zoe showed her compassion by giving her the lead on employment. Lisa and Zoe sound like they are on their way to a fulfilling relationship. one day at a time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous