Seduction Agent Training

Story Info
Anti seduction training short script.
2k words
4.55
5.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers

Alright, welcome to your psycho-sexual evaluation and training. First of all, our purpose here is to make sure all agents are properly protected from seduction from enemy agents. We'll simulate an encounter with one of those agents, me. I've worked in the field for years, and have a great deal of experience using sexual mind control for field interrogation and counterintelligence operations. The agency has decided that if you can resist me, you're clear. And if you can't, then I can install the right security measures in your mind to keep enemy agents from using the same methods on you. Make sense? Great.

The first tip is to avoid physical contact with attractive women you haven't properly vetted. Just like I did now. Feel that? That could have been just a friendly handshake, but I got enough of a look into your mind to know exactly what turns you on and how to control you. Think you can resist me?

Look at you up against the wall, staring deep into my eyes, already hard, and you know what you like, so you know what I'm going to do to you, and all this creates a nice convenient feedback loop for controlling you. Once I get my hand around your cock, we both know that I've got you. I'll know what you're thinking, and exactly how to get inside your head.

And you like that idea. You want me to take away your control and make you mine. But what's this, you still think you can resist me, even after I've revealed your deep inner desire to be subjugated by a dominant woman? You really can't hide anything from me, and now we both know that you want me to make you mine. And I will.

Don't worry, that's part of what this evaluation is for. Agents with submissive preferences can give them to other trusted agents, like me, so that enemy agents won't be able to control you and use your preferences against you. Believe me when I say that I can make you enjoy this. Let's get a good grip on this cock and a deeper look into your mind... oh really? The idea of female supremacy turns you on? I know some people in the agency who would find it fascinating to chat with you about that. But it's conflicted? Even more interesting.

You still think you can take control? Go ahead and try. Good start, pushing me up against the wall, but I feel like this is a little desperate. You don't have to prove anything to me, I already know what's inside you. Maybe you want to prove it to yourself? Alright, go ahead and try.

Into the tigress' lair, I see? Alright, come on inside. You're already worked up, there you go, nice and deep. Give yourself to me. Or do you really think you can take control? We both know you don't really want to... ooh, that is surprising. Well, credit where it's due, you have taken control, and I am quite helpless against you, please continue. If I had been an enemy agent you would have effectively turned the tables, catching me off guard like that.

Of course, I would just assume that this is a desperate ploy on your part, but would play along with you anyway, since I know that your deep desires will betray you soon anyway. I'll make a show of trying to struggle and take back control, lulling you into a false sense of security. Yeah, I'll tell you my strategies out loud, it won't make any difference. I know what you want, and I'm going to give it to you, but you're putting up a good fight.

For a man who fantasizes about feminine authority, you're doing a remarkably good job of resisting me. Your mind in particular is staying more focused than I expected. What do you think you're doing? Do you think you can get me to submit to you, when that's not even what you want? You certainly are doing well, and your control does feel good...

You are! You're using your own submissive desires to throw me off. Clever, but it won't save you. (struggles to retake control) Or maybe it will. It's nice to have a man who can take and keep control. That's rare in men with your preference for dominant women. It doesn't change that I know what you want. Where are we going to take this from here? I can't let you out into the field knowing you want to be dominated, the agency would have my head, no matter how strong you are. How about this, we make a deal. I'll give you a stellar ability report, but say that you requested a safety net anyway.

You're unique, I'm sure the agency will have some use for you, just like they do for me. Hah, I caught you off guard, took back control. What will you do now? Ooh, take it right back, I see. Well, that settles it. You pass. Full stop. I'll put it in your report. But you still want me to take you and make you mine. We both know it.

There, that's what I thought. Just lie down and let me mount you. I'll make you mine just like you want. Yes, this is what you're here for. Look deep into my eyes, I'm going to make you my slave. Now that you have all this power, will you just hand it over to me, and acknowledge my feminine authority? Still want to make me work for it? Great.

Look up at my breasts and know that you are my mount, know that you are beneath me, meant to submit to my feminine authority. Feel me putting your cock in his place, squeezing on him, trapping him, drawing out his will, drawing out your will, making it mine, making you mine, and telling you exactly the words that you want to hear. Now that you've won, now that you've proven yourself, you just want to let me take control, and surrender it all to me.

Yes, put on a show of resistance while I take control away from your cock, domesticating your manhood inside me. My powerful pussy is sucking out your power, your will, your mind, fulfilling your deepest desires to be conquered by a woman. Look deep into my eyes and know that I know you want this, your cock wants this. And I love it too. I love my job, of breaking and domesticating men, so that the enemy can't. I have your mind and body trapped, exactly where you want to be.

Each squeeze makes you more mine, takes power from you and gives it to me. You want to be mine, want to be conquered by my feminine authority, you want a woman like me to control and subjugate you beneath my breasts and between my legs. Reach up and cup my breasts, accept their authority over you. Know that I am telling you exactly what you want to hear, what you fear to hear, because you know you want it.

You love looking into my eyes and feeling my feminine authority wash over you, feel my mind surround you and take control. This feels good, this feels right, to submit to my power, to surrender beneath me, and let me take your control and power away from you. You're an odd submissive, wanting to prove your strength before you surrender to me. Does this actually make you superior? But in the end you still want to submit, still want to yield to feminine authority. You still want me to tell you that women are superior, despite neither of us really believing it.

So say it. Confess that women are superior. You know you want to. You want to feel the defeat between my thighs. It feels so good to fight, fight well, and then surrender. Why take the chance of letting some foxy enemy agent convince you that surrendering to her would be worth it? Surrender to me, give me all your control. You've proven yourself, and I'll make you a pampered slave. Should I train you to be more obedient? I think not. You enjoy fighting too much. That's your thing, isn't it? You don't want to submit to feminine authority, you want to fight it, defy it, but eventually give in. Classy.

But in the end, you still choose to surrender. You still choose to submit to feminine authority. You choose to let me make you my slave. You are inferior to my feminine authority, not because I beat you in this evaluation, but because you want me to. So admit it, submit to me, confess that this is what you want. You built up all that power and control, and now I've taken almost all of it. Or have you simply surrendered it?

What a beautiful power exchange, you were in control, and I couldn't take it back, then you simply surrender it to me, in a confession of my sexual superiority, and now you are the one helpless beneath me. And you wanted it, just like I knew you did. Bask in my feminine superiority. Relax, you know I'll tell you exactly what you want to hear.

Feel my pussy defeating your cock and mind, making you mine. You want to be my slave, let's hear you say it. There, did that feel good. Say that women are superior. How does that feel? Again. It's lovely how you obey me, each time bringing you closer to cumming away your will and becoming my slave. You want it, say that you want it. There, doesn't that feel good?

You want this, I know that you want this, and you know that I know. Look into my eyes and know that you want to be humiliated, that I know exactly what you want me to do to you. Say it one more time, confess it one more time, and then I'll make you cum. Cum in glorious surrender, cum and lose your will, cum and become my slave, my willing slave. Are you ready to confess one more time. No, you want me to make you say it.

Women are superior. Say it, say it now. Now, now! Yes! Again! Cum, and say it again and again as you cum inside me and loose control. Now kiss my left breast, in submission and obedience. The other left. Now kiss the right in submission to my feminine authority, and to the agency for good measure. There, lie back, drain away into me, let me just reach inside your helpless mind and... got it. There. No other woman will be able to get into your mind and control you unless she gets the cipher from me. Don't worry, there'll be a backup in the agency, in case something happens to me. But in your case I'd like to test it, give it to one of our other agents and see if even with the cipher you can stop her from controlling you. I'll put the request up the pipeline and see if we can make it official and use you for a bit of practice and experimentation. It's always nice to have a case study like you to work with.

So are we done? Oh no, I need to play with you a bit. It's not every day I have a specimen this fun. Just a couple minutes. Go ahead, pleasure me a bit, keep sucking on my right breast. You wanted me to use you for a bit after all, before playing catch and release. Which puts the ball back in my court... how do I want to use you, the man who chose to submit to me even after he could have gotten away? Certainly the right choice to make for the agency... no, just a couple of minutes isn't going to cut it. You chose me once, you'll do it again. I'll put an address in your pocket. You'll find someone who can find me there.

Nalith
Nalith
119 Followers