Seduction at Belinda's House Ch. 03

Story Info
Belinda locks Kate in a chastity belt.
2.3k words
4.51
25.5k
2
1

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers

James opened the front door to see Kate standing on the step. Wild blonde hair pulled up in a ponytail, white tee shirt and the same old worn blue jeans.

"James!" she beamed as if surprised to see him.

He led her inside where she dropped down on to the white sofa, looking admiringly around the large room and then equally admiringly at James.

"Coffee?" he asked, relieved that she had not yet tried to kiss or undress him.

Kate then stood up and pulled and rubbed the front of her jeans as if adjusting something, "Your lady can be very persuasive," she sighed.

James smiled knowingly, he had certainly suffered many things as a result of Belinda's smile, her looks and her charm. He spent much of his life at 'Belinda's Pleasure.'

Kate started to unbutton and pull down her worn blue jeans.

"No, not this time Katie."

"No chance of that. Your woman has locked me in this fucking chastity belt?"

"Fuck! Why?" James exclaimed as he crouched down and looked in amazement at the steel belt that encircled Kate's slim waist. The plate at the front pressed against her body, covering her entire genitalia, before pulling up tightly between her legs and back up between her cheeks. There was one high security lock buried into the front of the belt that locked it all in place.

"Too much drink and too much fucking so I need to get my life back on track," Kate announced, "Belinda's helping me."

"Well this should sort the 'fucking' part," James replied.

James was still crouched down, looking at the belt as Kate ran her fingers through his thick dark hair and pulled him a little closer.

"I like how interested you are in my predicament," Kate purred, her legs apart and James's head even closer.

"You're less dangerous like this," he smiled.

"Like a dog with a muzzle?" Kate replied, thinking back to the time that she handcuffed James and forced him to give her head.

"Guess you don't have the key then?" James breathed, moving away from Kate's pale thighs that were now dangerously close to his neck.

"Last seen in the back pocket of Belinda's jeans," Kate said dejectedly.

"Well you lucked out as they were last seen on Belinda's hips," James joked as he stood up and went off to make the coffee.

James returned with two cups of coffee and looked over at Kate who was sitting opposite him with her jeans still down by her ankles, her legs apart and her bare feet up on the sofa.

"Maybe put your jeans back on?" he suggested.

"Why? I'm a fucking eunuch," Kate replied, her cute looks and wild blonde hair seemingly at a loss without the use of a female body to tease and torment.

She shifted forward on the sofa and pulled a short length of chain and a small combination padlock from her brown leather handbag, "Wanna play a game?" she asked, beckoning James back to the floor in front of her.

"No way Katie!"

"Oh, but the things I know about you," she smiled.

James crossed his legs and tried to look cool for a few seconds before deciding that it was better to keep the crazy blonde on side. He checked his watch and then knelt down in front of her, letting the woman pull his face up against her chastity belt.

Kate then wrapped the chain around the back of James's neck and used the combination padlock to attach both ends to the metal loop that was fixed to the crotch of her chastity belt. With her pale fingers still hiding the combination, she spun the four dials.

"We're permanently connected," Kate exclaimed, lying back on the sofa, "And I don't even have to trap you between my thighs!" Her Irish accent always seemed stronger when she was aroused.

"Want me to bring you to orgasm?" James asked as he tapped the belt.

"Fuck you James," she smiled, "Remember, if I don't tell you the combination to this lil lock before your lady returns then you'll be wearing one of these too!"

James wrapped his arms around Kate's waist and used his strength to stand up, lifting the lithe blonde into the air. Kate shrieked with excitement and clung tightly to his head, blindfolding him with her body

"Got a girl stuck to your head!" she laughed uncontrollably as he walked a few stepped before lowering her back down on to the sofa, "Oh this is so much fun, the man of my dreams chained to my crotch!"

Kate tried to push her fingers underneath the front plate of her chastity belt, but couldn't reach where she needed to be. James was also aroused, as she knew he would be, and was now kissing the belt, the sight of his gorgeous face and his breathe steaming against the steel was surreal. His lips were exactly where her clit would have been and her mind was struggling to process why she wasn't in ecstasy.

"Fucking belt!" she screamed, her anger making James look up at her wild blue eyes.

"Well chaining me to your crotch probably isn't helping," James spoke calmly, trying to diffuse her tension.

"Oh fuck James, I want you!"

James could sense her pain and grabbed her butt and pulled her against his face and pushed his lips against the warm steel, "Oh yes, keep trying," she moaned, her hips working against his rough face.

She watched as James turned his head to the side and tried to blow his warm breathe beneath the belt. Fuck, still no sensation. In her frustration, she wrapped her thighs around his waiting neck and lay down on the sofa, hugging a cushion into her body. James was now kissing her legs, trying to comfort her while discretely turning the dials on the combination padlock.

"Katie sweetie, what's your code?" he asked.

She didn't reply.

"Please, Belinda will be home soon."

"Keep kissing my leg, it's nice," she sniffed, tightening her grip and forcing a moan out of her captive. It was a dreamlike experience, a fantasy but without the intense sexual feeling. At least James was trapped. His touch still felt wonderful, his fingers had now ventured to her butt, and she loved the power and the knowledge that he would stay with her until she decided to release him.

Twenty minutes later and James had given up on the padlock and was now trying to push his fingers under her chastity belt. She smiled through damp eyes; keep a boy there long enough and his cock will always take over.

James tried to lift Kate from the sofa but before he could stand up she tightened her legs and within seconds he was gasping for air. He lost balance and she dragged his neck with her as she rolled to the floor, "No escaping me darling," she breathed.

"Fuck, you're a sexy girl, but you can't keep me chained down here forever," James panted, her thighs feeling increasingly sexy around his neck.

"Why not, it would be a wonderful way to live," she replied, "You're like a dog on a very short lead."

James was again turning the dials, randomly with no real hope of unlocking Kate's padlock, "Please Kate," he begged, "Belinda will be home soon!"

Kate moaned as she stretched out over the white rug, her hips twisting and turning, dragging James's head whichever way they went.

"My fingers won't fit inside the chastity belt, but maybe your tongue will? You know you're going nowhere until you do this for me."

James had already kissed every part of her crotch, her thighs and her hips that wasn't covered by the locked belt and now he pushed his tongue under the steel. The moisture from both his mouth and Kate's body helped his tongue slide all the way inside.

"Ah fuck, deeper," Kate moaned.

James reply was incoherent.

Kate was shaking, her hips thrusting as James's tongue brushed left and right inside the chastity belt. She cried out as got closer, but still she couldn't climax, "Come on!" she cried as she bashed the front of her belt with her closed fist. It felt wonderful, but not wonderful enough and she eventually relaxed.

"Almost beat this thing," Kate breathed as she lay still enjoying yet more intimate kisses.

"That's a fucker of a belt," he panted, "Hope you're ready to sweet talk Belinda."

"Mmm, maybe she can lock it up with your tongue still inside."

Kate continued to fantasize as she stretched and writhed inside the seemingly permanently locked belt. James ran his nose around her crotch, tickling her as he took in her scent, before she wrapped him up once more between her legs and they lay together enjoying the morning sun streaming into the silent room.

Suddenly Kate reached down and unzipped James chinos and pulled out his erect cock. He tried to protest, but Kate now also had his balls and therefore full control over him. With his face buried against her soft thigh, he climaxed less than a minute later.

"Thank you, this has been gorgeous," Kate finally breathed, sitting up and looking down at the hapless head between her legs.

"Just a once off between friend," James replied.

"Cos you feel sorry for me?"

"Something like that."

Kate turned the padlock dials aimlessly, longing to extend her moment with James. Finally, with fear now showing in James's big brown eyes, she popped open the padlock and allowed James to pull clear of her legs. He was still down on all fours, breathing heavily and looking warily at Kate, who even locked in a chastity belt, was still a dangerous woman.

"So easy when you know the combination," he smiled.

Kate glanced down at her ever present chastity belt, "And so hard when you don't have the key.

*

Kate sat up straight and placed her hands neatly in her lap as Belinda walked into the lounge. James kissed Belinda on the cheek and then walked over to the kitchen to both make more coffee, and to keep his distance from the two women.

"Hi sweetie, how's the belt?" Belinda asked as she sat down next to her friend and straightened her white blouse that had pulled tight around breasts.

"Good."

"Really," Belinda asked, "Then why are you staring at my jeans?"

"It's hard," Kate whispered, emotion stifling her voice.

"I know sweetie, but it's the right thing. You're looking well."

"Didn't go out last night... No point... Fucking sealed up down here."

Belinda had worried about Kate for several months. Her ability to find the wrong man was leading to a life of partying, drinking and sleeping around that was wrecking her mood and soon would damage her health.

Belinda gently pushed blonde hair back out of Kate's eyes, while Kate discretely brushed her hand around Belinda's hips, pushing her fingers as far as they would go under Belinda's butt.

"Can I have one last look at the key?"

"Just one more week sweetie."

Kate leaned forward and gently kissed Belinda on the lips, her hand once more venturing between Belinda's denim covered thighs.

"If you take these off..." Kate breathed seductively.

"You really want me to keep you sealed for two weeks?" Belinda asked, her lips remaining teasingly close to Kate's.

Kate was now trembling, transfixed by Belinda's eyes, "I want someone to touch me," she breathed, her hands kneading the steel between her legs.

"You're locked out til the weekend," Belinda replied, her sadistic side almost enjoying the desperation in Kate's blue eyes.

"I can't do it," she panted, slipping from the sofa and kneeling in front of Belinda, "Maybe if I do something nice for you."

With the blonde's lips looking all too tempting, Belinda started to pop the buttons of her jeans, only to quickly do herself back up as James's returned with the coffees.

"Thanks darling," both women spoke at the same time. Belinda looked at Kate with a frown as James walked back to his office. Kate giggled.

"Well that settles that," Belinda smiled as she sipped her coffee, "You're staying chaste for life."

*

Sophie walked in a few minutes later. She loved Kate, probably because Kate was a still a crazy teenage girl at heart. She perched on the arm of the sofa and spoke with Kate as Belinda got ready for her lunch date with her daughter.

Belinda's boots echoed through the courtyard as she walked up to the doorway of James's study come cell and hung on the steel doorframe. She put one foot up behind her as she leaned inside.

"You working for the next, umm two to three hours?" she asked with a smile.

He muted his conference call and swung around, "Guess I am now."

Belinda giggled and blew him a kiss as she pulled the cell door closed and slid home the bolts. She turned the key in the lock and hung it next to her bikini that was drying on the back of the chair.

She rejoined the others and the three women walked together to the corner of the road, Kate just a few steps behind Belinda.

"Soph and I are going this way," Belinda announced, leaning in and kissing her friend.

Kate was all too aware that she was still locked up and had thought of little else since Belinda had locked her away. She desperately wanted to touch herself and needed the key from Belinda's pocket. The women looked at each other, sizing each other up, Belinda with a painfully sweet and protective smile on her red lips. With Sophie now watching, Kate knew she couldn't make a move and so simply kissing them both on the cheek.

She turned and walked home to a hot bath and memories of where James's tongue had been.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers