All Comments on 'Seduction Ch. 05: Nemesis'

by Siboney

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A RAAC really ? After so much betrayal ?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

YUCK!

Double YUCK!

Altho I did skim the part after the counseling.

But I think our MC just made sex with Nemesis and Aphrodite??

YUCK again!

These goddesses have been having sex with men (and maybe women) for thousands of YEARS!! Their vaginas would have been gone through by HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of penises! Darn nauseating!

/

And then the MC had sex with his ex-wife.

Man, how low can one get.

There are hundreds of young women out there.

/

I truly hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So here's a little advice for a good story.

- a bit of fantasy: Yes.

- a little implausibility: Yes.

- Stupidity: NO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So not only are you a bad writer, but you're also a bad scientist.

He fucks a single woman to verify and validate Aphrodite's gift.

Ridiculous.

The test to be reliable should have been on a much larger panel of samples: around 100 to 200 seems to be a minimum to certify the results

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do not understand all these amalgams and all these a priori following the divorce.

Half of marriages end in divorce, and after that, not all end their lives unhappy, or lonely, or with a model, or whatever.

Damn especially at 27.

It's not hard :

He meets a woman who is neither beautiful, nor ugly, nor poor, nor rich, nor slut, nor virgin...a normal, authentic woman who gives him back love, confidence, respect, and with whom he will create a family and grow old. together.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

How exactly was the husband arrogant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4/5 stars. Point off for the stupidity of forgiveness.

BrentJWBrentJWover 1 year ago

Well done, although I never thought the god eat pizza.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Different! You got to love the God's angle. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It started out strong but kind of went stupid with how the company handled it. Then, you decided that a husband expecting his wife to not be a cheating slut means he's an arrogant asshole who needs to be punished and the whole story turned into a piece of shit, deserving of a low rating and scorn from real authors and real husbands.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Good job. I wonder what Carl did wrong, though. He stifled his baser urges. Nemesis is just a bitch. D

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

So Lori has a 6 month affair with her soulmate, screwing him 25+ times in the marital bed.

Carl sleeps with one woman once... and that somehow is meant to even the scales?

The amount of contempt and disrespect she showed him was appalling.

On top of that, Aphrodite gifted Carl so he'll always make a woman orgasm, which benefits his wife.

So Lori had an affair, planned to leave her husband, treated him like shit... and got rewarded for it.

-

1* for making him cuck out and take the deceitful slut back.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Good story, didnt like the end but as you said, it would need divine intervention for this particular conclusion. There is only one thing I disagree with and thats the following statement: 'Most likely, Carl and Lori move on, but never attain the happiness they had with each other.' If this were true, almost everyone would live very unhappy lifes. There is no measure of happiness, either you are or you arent. I was very happy with my first girlfriend, but like every 'first love' it ended at some point. But I am also happy right now in my current relationship, I cant even compare the 'happiness'. The happiness I feel now, I can grasp, the other is a fond memory.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

"I promised myself that I would be celibate for a year" is not much of a commitment. If her cheating had not been a repeated, planned event, maybe I could have seen a reconciliation, maybe. As it is written she is unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clever & cute Thanks. LP

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it and hope they have a loving and trusting marriage until the inevitable end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Siboney..... time to change the name to Baloney

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Interesting story!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These weird what-if endings suck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is just bullshit. She was completely ready to make a full break with him. She loved somebody else.

That's much worse than just being a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very romantic, and very shallow. After three months he's proposing again? That half the time she was ass fucking his intended replacement. Lori is unqualified to be his wife, or any man's wife, not because she is such an immoral unethical heartless slut, but because she is Too Stupid to be a whole woman, a real wife. Either she really never did love Carl to any depth, or she's just too stupid and ignorant to know what counts in life. She had plucked the golden ring and threw it away for the big salami. If he's remarrying her without a prenup then he deserves the fucking over he's going to get, and that one will include children. What a stupid cuck; they deserve each other. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Run don't walk away from that worthless slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is always a smooth talking snake trying to fuck any woman he can and married or in a relationship usually his biggest targets.Guys will prey on the conversation using lack of attention or a argument as the woman is usually more of a emotional cheater to start . The compliments, attention and the snake agreement on the complaints about her man . He will go for the kill and obviously all woman are different some jumps right into bed where others take time

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Even divine intervention has not prevented him from being a cuckold!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Fuck!

This is one hell of a story.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah... A few people have brought supernatural elements into their stories. Saddle Tramp is one of the best. The problem with this story, is the wife plainly didn’t love the husband. She only missed the security, he provided. So getting back together with her, wasn’t going to happen. Look at it a different way. If a man cheats on his 40 something wife, with a 20 something year old, he is trying to regain his lost youth. However, he us making a statement, that he no longer finds his wife attractive enough. If she takes him back, there is a good chance, he will do it again.

Women who cheat on their husband, and want a divorce to be with their “ soul mate”, will never be happy , going back. They may do it for security reasons, or family pressure. But you will never completely control her heart. Better to toss her out, like a Bighead carp, you snag in the Illinois river. MOVE ON!

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
Well done and well written.

I enjoyed it more than most of the stuff on this site.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47about 1 year ago

I have really enjoyed this series and wonder again about the readers that comment on your stories. Maybe they lack imagination. You make very few errors in your stories unlike many of the people that comment. I hope you are going to continue writing and not be put off by the comments by some of the idiots abuse. No one can tell if you are male /female gay or straight. They have no right to abuse any writer on this site especially people who give up their time for free. THANK YOU so much for your stories. Mel B known as Hornydevil47.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great. Loved it.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Imaginative story ,but what a tosser the hubby is, buy a gun or be a loser all your life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too cute and fantastic for me. Once you brought in the Greek Gods it was just a cartoon with no real human nature or normalcy. When the whore decided to fuck the asshole the first time she had no way of knowing if the sex was going to be good, or if the succeeding relationship was going to be special. She wasn't running toward a new life, she was abandoning one that she had grown tired of. The only reason she's back with her stupid cuck husband is because the man she came to truly love, respect, and adore turned out to be a fraud. So what stopped her whoring was external forces beyond her control. If the whore had a magic wand she would turn the asshole into prince charming, turn her stupid cuck husband into a pumpkin, and she would live he new love life in ecstasy and bliss, without a shred of guilt or remorse. If the dumb cuck is truly that stupid then he deserves to live with this brain dead whore, waiting for the next prince charming to sweep her off her feet. Its only a matter of time and opportunity. Stupid people live fucked up lives.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wish I hadn't wasted my time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiboney@Siboney
Many who read this genre seem to believe that a cheater will always cheat again, and that no punishment is too extreme. I don't share that view. If this upsets you, then you probably won't enjoy these stories. I am writing for fun. So anyone who wishes to use any of my ide...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES