Seduction in Paradise Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ines moved to my side, kissing and licking my boobs and nipples. Her tongue would swirl around my breast, tease my nipple. Then she'd suck it into her mouth, her eyes glued to mine. Everything she did sent tingles through my body. She'd see my reaction to something, smile, change what she was doing, then go back to see my response again.

Her hands teased me, one over my tummy massaging, and then a finger would make little circles or trace my hip bone as she suckled or did something to my boobs. I loved everything she did; it felt like I was in heaven.

When Ines moved her finger through my pubes over my lips, I nearly cried out. I had felt my moistness down there, and when Ines slid her finger over and in, I knew this would be magical.

My love looked up at me, smiling, asking if I was okay. I smiled, nodding my head, telling her it was beautiful.

She continued, playing with my boobs while toying with my lips. I closed my eyes and mentally thanked mom for this fantastic vacation.

Ines kept rubbing my lips as my excitement grew. When she left my boobs, I pouted, looking down at her. She grinned, replacing her mouth with her other hand, massaging and pinching my nipples as she kissed and licked down my tummy.

The sensations I was feeling were indescribable. Fingers on my boobs, fingers on my pussy, and a mouth on my tummy. All so new and exciting. When Ines switched positions again, I discovered the pleasures of sex.

My love moved between my legs spreading them wide. I bit my lip as I watched her lower her face to my tingling vagina. She kissed and licked my thighs before placing her tongue on my labia. My heart was thumping, and my adrenaline flowed as she entered me with that glorious tongue.

When we first did the rolling 'R', I thought Ines's tongue was longer than usual. Now I knew for sure, and she knew how to use it more than showing me how to pronounce words.

I don't think there was a place inside me she didn't explore with that long sexy appendage of hers. When she touched my clitoris with it, my eyes rolled back in my head while my body shook. I don't usually swear, but a guttural 'Fuck, yes' filled the air. I caught myself and blushed as Ines giggled and continued toying with me.

She didn't prolong my climax, it was my first time with a woman, and she wanted me to enjoy and not beg her to finish me off. Ines knew I was ready, so she cupped my ass with her hands, propped me up slightly then brought me to my first orgasm.

My toes curled, almost feeling like they were going to cramp up. They hurt a tiny bit, but it was a good hurt. Ines sat back, massaging my thighs as I convulsed in ecstasy. Her smile was infectious, and I smiled back with glazed-over pupils until the echoes subsided in my body.

She rejoined me, and we kissed and cuddled, whispering sweet words in Spanish and English. We looked into each other's eyes, with Ines occasionally sweeping stray wisps of my hair from my face. We'd kiss, whisper, kiss, then lay silently basking in my glow. She told me I didn't have to make love to her if I wasn't ready. She knew I might not feel up to it since it was my first time. She didn't care; she loved being with me and only wanted me to enjoy it.

I told her I wanted to make love to her.

Ines smiled and kissed my forehead, "I would love that, my sweet chica."

I didn't know where to start. Since we were face to face, I began kissing her neck. Ines turned to expose more of it as I continued licking and kissing her. I moved around to her throat. I was placing little butterfly kisses on her skin. Pausing briefly, I straddled her so I could feast on her breasts. I placed my arms under hers as she wrapped hers around me. Her hands massaged my back as I explored each breast with my mouth and tongue.

One of my teammates had a cat that gave birth to kittens, The whole team went over to see them, and we watched as they crawled around looking for teats to suckle on. They were so adorable. As I was nursing Ines, I felt like one of those kittens. So cute and hungry for their mother's milk. I sort of curled up, if you could call it that, on top of Ines. I felt so content sucking and licking her breasts and nipples. Until Ines asked if I was going to do that all night.

I looked up at her then smiled, whispering, "Maybe."

I don't know how long I played with her boobs, and I guess my body weight was a little too much on her for that length of time. So, I moved further down, stopping at her navel to swirl my tongue in it. I don't know why I did, but it seemed like a good thing to do.

Ines seemed to love it as I swirled my tongue and kissed her belly button. I watched as her stomach muscles twitched and her body convulsed with each kiss. She wasn't laughing, so I don't think I was tickling her, but she was enjoying it.

When she nudged my head I moved down to her legs. That's when she started suggesting things for me to do.

First, she asked me to lift her leg over my shoulder and move so my pussy was on hers. It was an awkward position, but she knew more than I did. It did feel yummy as we sat like that. We were both moist, so I started to rock back and forth when she asked me to. Our combined juices helped make us glide over each other easier, if that's the right word.

As I moved, I could feel our labias touching each other, but Ines wasn't feeling as good as I was. She suggested I move slightly differently and guided me with her hands on my hips. We kept changing until we both were feeling each other.

Ines smiled, "That's the spot, chica; a little harder now, baby. Oh, yes, there, my love."

She was right. As I kept rocking on her, I felt my body respond. My juices were definitely flowing as I pressed harder and moved faster. My adrenaline kicked as I closed my eyes, humping away on Ines. Her words were mainly in Spanish as she told me how good it felt, and I was 'lesbiana nacida', which I think meant natural born lesbian if I understood her correctly. It made me smile and increased my intensity.

I gripped Ines's leg I had over my shoulder, and began fucking her like a crazy woman. The more intense and faster I thrust, the more she liked it. I was afraid mom, and Triana would hear, but I felt so yummy I didn't care.

Our vaginas were on fire, and I kept fanning the flames with all my might. I was so glad I was in good shape because it seemed I had been doing that for a long time. I could barely make out Ines's face in the dim room, but when her eyes opened wide, staring at me, I knew she'd reached that point.

I continued rocking on her, watching her upper body rise and fall as if someone had used a defibrillator on her several times. I experienced it also; it was more intense than the climax Ines had just given me. My body shook as we both orgasmed within seconds of each other. I slowed, loving how Ines felt rubbing against me. I gently rode back and forth enjoying the afterglow of my second climax.

Ines returned from her climax, then tugged on my arm to join her and cuddle. We were both exhausted and pleased.

Once again, we whispered and kissed both with sweat beading on our foreheads. Our heartbeats gradually returned to normal as we fell asleep. Before I dozed off, I wondered how mom and Triana were doing. I hoped mom felt as delicious as I did and debated asking her in the morning.

12