Seduction of a Married Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Second part to this story and things start to heat up....
3.9k words
4.71
11k
12

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the weekend done I woke up Monday morning and got the asshole and the kids out of the house and tried to decide what I was going to do with my day. I was sitting outside enjoying a quiet morning and a coffee when I heard my messenger notification go off.

I opened the app up and it was Al. We had not spoken for the rest of Sunday and like I said, even though he was being flirty, I did not expect anything from it. I pondered for a moment on whether I was going to open the message right away. Would it seem too eager?

Fuck it! I opened the message and it read, "Good Morning Natalie."

I answered back, "Good Morning to you Al. A little early to write isn't it? How did you know I would be up at 7:15 in the morning?"

"It so happens I have good ears." He stated. "I heard you talking with the girls about your regular routine so I was pretty sure you would be awake."

"Well that's a little creepy." I shot back

"Attention to detail is all, I hear and see things."

I decided to play it cool, not seem like I was excited about him writing, which I was. Even though I was cautious and curious about what was going on in his head.

"What can I do for you this morning?" I asked.

"Well that is a loaded question, lol." He answered. "I was writing because I feel like I need to even things up."

"I don't even know what that means Al."

"Well, maybe this will make it clearer for you." He wrote back.

I waited as the little bubbles, meaning he was writing more, flashed across the screen. I grabbed my coffee and took a sip while I was waiting and then looked back to the screen and there was a picture there. Fuck, I did not have my glasses. What was he sending?

I clicked on the picture to get it to go full screen. He was obviously in the his bathroom mirror, his chest was bare but everything around it was blurry. It looked like he had cleaned part of a steamy mirror and snapped a pic.

Well that was fucking bold I thought. I looked again. Holy fuck this man is sexy. His body is exactly my type. Slender, hairy chest that looks like he takes care of it. Why was I wishing I could see more. His shoulders were broad and you could see that his body was in shape but he was no gym rat. Stay cool Natalie.

"That is pretty bold Al." I wrote back. "Are you actually naked in that picture and what makes you think I want to see that?"

"I am just trying to even things up. Now you have seen my nipples and we are even."

"Problem is Al that you only saw one of my nipples, from the side for half of a second and now you send me a naked picture?" I responded.

"You are right, I did not think about it that way. I am a nipple up on you now. It gives you something to work towards." Al answered.

I read it and shook my head but I was smiling at the same time. His sense of humour was on point. His timing was on point. He was a little bold without being brash. He was reeling me in. I needed to get some control here.

"You wish!" I wrote back. "You are a very handsome man Al, I am just not sure where you are going with all this."

'Me neither Natalie. All I know is whether it was your intention or not, you have my attention and I find myself thinking about you when I shouldn't be, such as when I was standing in the mirror naked this morning."

"So you are naked?" I asked.

"Most definitely, and I probably should have checked closer to see what was visible but I didn't."

I immediately clicked on the picture again and zoomed in and you could definitely see skin through the steam but nothing distinct.

"Did you just check?" Al asked.

"Are you in my back yard fucking watching me? lol" I wrote back.

"I wish!!!" He said. "I am just on my way into work. I really cannot get a feel for this. Am I bothering you or interrupting you or can I write you tonight maybe if you do not have any plans?"

I thought about it for a second and told him at the moment I had no plans and that if he wanted to write he could and if I could answer, I would. He told me to have a great day and we said goodbye.

I went about my day and thought about him a couple of times. I examined and re examined the picture a few more times. It was cruel to send that to a person who loved men, particularly naked men as much as I do. Of course he did not know that, yet.

True to his word he wrote that night. During the day I had convinced myself to not seem too eager. I wanted control of this "thing". I decided not to answer. It was 7:00 pm and I decided to wait at least an hour before I wrote back.

While I was waiting a girlfriend stopped by with coffee and we sat outside and talked. Although I did think about the message I had waiting for me a couple of times my friend did not leave until almost 10:30 and a couple of drinks after the coffee later.

Was it too late to write back? Should I just leave it until tomorrow? Nothing wrong with a quick response now I decided.

"Hi Al, sorry not to respond earlier but I had company and they just left. I am off to bed so I will talk to you when I talk to you."

That was short and simple. Gave him an opening to reply if he wanted to. I did not go to bed right away. Of course I checked a couple of times to see if he had read the message and he didn't. I checked once more as I was turning off the lights. Why was I a little disappointed?

At 7:15 the next morning I had just seen everyone out the door. I had not slept well the night before so I decided I would crawl back into bed and get another hour or two of sleep. As I slipped off my robe my phone pinged and I already knew who it was. I knew Al would be on his way to work so I could delay my sleep by a couple of minutes.

I opened up the message.

"Good Morning, No problem, glad you had a fun night. Are you as tired as I am?" Al wrote.

"Morning, I am actually. I was just climbing into bed to get a couple more hours of sleep. Why are you so tired, seems like you went to bed earlyish?"

"I did, but, dreams of someones right nipple woke me up a couple of times!" he flirted back.

"Sweet talker eh?" I answered with a smile on my face. If he only knew of the three orgasms he had already caused me to have he would know we are on the same page.

"So I have a question for you." Al stated.

"Shoot."

"Cancel that, I have two questions."

"Okay, one at at a time?" I proposed.

"Sure, lets do that." he said. "First question is, did you try and wipe the steam off of my mirror" he typed with a smiley face at the end.

"Lol!" I started, "Well kind of, I was hoping it was a scratch and sniff so I was clawing at it but.......nothing"

Al sent back the laughing emoji and commented that he would love a good sniffing. I sent back the eye rolling emoji.

"Question number two then, you said you just got back into bed. What do you wear when you sleep?" Al asked, definitely flirtatious.

"I think I should tell you plaid loose pyjama bottoms and a baggy old t-shirt." I stated. "But that would not be the truth."

"Tell me!"

"So demanding!" I said with a smile at the end.

"I can be." Al said. "So tell me."

I rolled my eyes at him again and then told him panties and a tank top. He was not satisfied with the answer and inquired about the colour. I told him the panties were white and the tank top was pink. He still wasn't satisfied and asked about their fit. Thong for the panties and tight for the top and threw in that it cut off half way down my belly.

"Fuck!" he replied.

"Doesn't appeal to you Al?" I typed as I smirked.

"On the contrary." He replied. "The curse is because I just pulled into the parking lot at work and I am trying to figure out how long I will have to wait here for the tent in my pants to go away."

I smiled as I typed back. "That isn't good, I guess I shouldn't send the picture I just took then, you might be there longer than you want." I sent back with a wink.

"That is so against the rules Natalie!" he shouted at me.

"What rule?" I asked

"Rule 121.2 which states that if you say you took a picture you HAVE to send it!"

"And where exactly is this rule written?"

"See above, above your question!"

I laughed and couldn't stop smiling. "Noted." I replied.

"Although you don't need it, go and get your beauty sleep. I am going to shove my cock down my pant leg and limp into work!"

"Flattery will get you everywhere and that is a visual that isn't going to help me sleep." I replied.

With that we said goodbye and I rolled over and tried to imagine if his cock was big enough that it actually needs to be stuffed down his pant leg. He messaged me again while he was on his lunch and again that night. The conversations were all so easy and often incredibly flirty but not something that had turned sexual really. The rest of the week was much the same. I asked him to switch to IMessage as it was easier for me and he complied.

It was now two weeks since that night at the neighbours and I was going to see him again at another house party. There were going to be far more people at the BBQ than the previous event and although we had flirted quite a bit I did not think that there was a "thing" happening yet.

As I was getting ready for the night I found myself taking extra time getting ready. In the shower everything was shaved smooth and fresh. The body was moisturized and I left my hair curly as the crazy humidity outside was going to turn it into that anyway. I dressed in a short sundress that showed probably too much cleavage but as I checked myself over once more before we left I thought, fuck you look good.

The party was in the neighbourhood again and only a short walk away. It was at a good friends of mines place so we got there a little early to help them get set up. As we got there we were busy setting things up and i heard my phone ping. When I had a moment I checked my messages, expecting it to be one of the kids and instead it was Al. I looked around to make sure nobody was watching and opened up the message. It was pretty simple and pretty to the point and it made my stomach flutter. He wrote, "I can't fucking wait to see you and our hug hello better be at least five seconds long."

People started to arrive and each time someone came in through the back yard gate or into the back yard through the house it was a little let down when it was not Al. I went up the back stairs and into the kitchen for a few minutes and said hi to a few people who had come in. I did a few things and then stepped out onto the back deck and there he was down on the lawn saying hi to some people. I paused for a second and took him in and almost as if he felt it, his head turned and he spotted me.

I started to move towards the stairs and I saw Al move out of the corner of my eye. As I headed down the stairs I took a look to my left and saw him heading my way. By the time I got to the second to last step Al was there. He didn't say anything he just reached out and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in. Since the bottom of our bodies were separated by a step the top half of each of us collided and my breasts crushed against his chest. He pulled me in and squeezed and about three seconds into the hug he whispered quietly, "You smell as good as you look." Fuck, seven words was all it took to start my juices flowing. Literally.

For the rest of the night every time he got near me he touched some part of me. My hand, my arm, my shoulder and my fave, the small of my back. I felt so tiny when he touched me there, his hand practically covered my entire lower back. At one point the host was making a little speech to wish his wife a happy birthday and somehow we ended up beside each other at the back of the yard with nobody behind us. I felt his hand reach for my back again and he slid it up to the elastic strap of my halter style dress. I felt him feeling around where my bra would have been and he paused when he did not find one.

"Nothing there." I said quietly, turning my head slightly towards him.

Then I felt his hand slowly, teasingly move down my back, to my lower back and then to where one would assume where my panties might have been. My entire being was on fire at this point. Something about the way this man touches me is unlike anything I have ever felt before.

"Not there either.' I whispered again.

"Fuck." He replied and it almost sounded like a moan.

I started to worry about us being alone in spots like this. Are other people seeing what was going on. Was the attraction obvious to others? As the night went on I watched Al and he was very touchy with people which calmed my worry as it seemed normal for him to behave this way. Then I started to wonder if he does this with everyone? I didn't know, all I knew is I liked his attention too damn much.

Asshole and I left the party around 12:30 and as we were saying goodbye Al and I hugged again and he had told me that they were leaving as well. He asked quietly if he could write when he got home and I said I would be up for a little while but not to wait too long.

I was only home about 15 minutes when I heard my phone ping. As soon as I got home I had grabbed a night cap and changed into a bikini and jumped in the hot tub. Everyone else in the house was asleep and it felt good to just be alone and relaxing and now I had Al to keep me company.

"What are you up to?" He asked.

"You don't really want to know." I answered with a smile emoji.

"No, I really do!" He shot back.

I was a lot of drinks in at this point and thought I would get a little bold as he had been the same all night with his touches and attention. I clicked on the camera icon and held my phone up as high as I could get it and took a selfie. There was enough light from the spa that you could see, enough. I did not check the picture, I just sent it.

"Oh fuck!" He replied after about 15 seconds during which I knew he was looking at the picture. "It looks relaxing and fuck I would love to be there right now!"

"You know where I live." I replied, pouring it on a little thicker now.

"Oh Natalie, if I was there with you right now after watching and touching and talking to you all night I could not guarantee my gentlemanly behaviour."

"Could your behaviour tonight be described as gentlemanly?" I asked.

"Compared to what my thoughts were, 100% they could be described as such"

"Tell me what some of your thoughts were."

"Are you sure you want to know Natalie?" He asked.

"Quite sure Al." I said, "And if you keep using my name like that I am either going to think I am in trouble or about to be and that excites me."

"Well, how about I tell you about three that stand out and there were WAY more than three."

"Alright, three it is, lets hear them."

"The first thought was when I hugged you on the stairs how good it felt yo have your breasts pressed against my chest. I knew at that point that you were not wearing a bra which is why I searched for confirmation as soon as I could."

I didn't reply.

"The second thought I had was when I was watching you talk to someone. Your mouth is sensational. The size, the shape, the way it moves when you talk, how it looks when you smile and that had me thinking about how it would be to kiss it which lead to other thoughts about what your mouth could do."

Again I did not reply.

"Last but not least, when I was standing beside you and felt that you were not wearing panties I wanted to slide my hand under your dress, down the crack of your incredible ass and find your pussy to feel if you were as excited as I was to be that close to you."

I read that last part again. I think the flirting had just turned sexual. I guess I took too long to answer.

"Too much information?" Al asked.

"No." I replied.

"You ok?"

"I am ok, I also think reading that made me wet, and no, not from the hot tub kinda wet."

He had such a way with words. Again, it could have just been my libido and wet pussy getting the best of me but fuck I was turned on. I could feel his hand on my back. I could imagine him reaching between my legs. Fuck, his fingers would be bigger than most of the many cocks I had felt inside me. He was going to drive me nuts. Where was this all going.

"Now that i would love to taste!" Al replied with the tongue emoji.

"Oh Al hunny be careful what you wish for." I replied. What the fuck does that mean Natalie? OMG don't be a fucking ditz!!

"Oh I am telling you EXACTLY what I am wishing for!"

Take back some control Natalie, you can't have him just driving you crazy, throw some bait into the water.

"You said you wanted to know some of my secrets, would you like to know one right now? I asked.

".......literally sitting on the edge of my seat, only one hand on my phone, the other is busy." He typed back. Fuck, is he touching himself?

"OK Al, I absolutely love oral sex. I love oral sex like people love wine or chocolate or breathing!" I started. "So if you say you want to taste it, you should know you better be tasting it like its your fucking job, like there is nothing else you would rather be doing because if I go down on you that is exactly what you are going to feel and then some!"

I saw the typing bubbles on the bottom of the screen and then they stopped, then started and then stopped.

"Was that too much Al?" I asked

"No, I was just about to tell you that my cock just leaked. But then I thought that leaked didn't do it justice. To be more accurate, reading what you wrote made me fully hard and yes, my other busy hand was on my cock and as I slowly moved my hand up and down my hard shaft I felt said cock pulse and a huge glob of precum leaked out into my shorts Natalie, but I thought that might be too much."

I just fucking melted. "Now I am the one who wants a taste." I felt my mouth getting dry from breathing harder. It was the only thing about me that was dry at the moment.

"You are going to do exactly that before I go to bed tonight." he said. "There is no way that I can go to bed full like this."

"Full?" I asked.

"Full of cum Natalie."

My pussy was on fire and pulsating. I was breathing as if his face was between my legs, just from reading what he was writing. This is insane. Finish him off.

"I won't waste a drop of it Al, none!"

There was a pause and I needed to get out of this hot tub, my entire body was on fire.

"On that note I need to get out of this tub and get to bed, but before I go....."

"Yes?' he asked.

"Whatever you imagine.....it's better than that!" I typed back with a winking emoji.

"You are fucking killing me Natalie!" He wrote back

"Good Al, remember, I won't spill a drop. Sleep well when you get there. XO."

"Another leak, you as well. Sweet dreams. XO" he replied.

I put my phone down on the side of the tub and took a long sip of my wine and then laid my head back against the headrest.

As I slipped my hand into my bikini bottom I pictured Al's face between my legs. He had his hands under my ass, holding me up above the water line with my legs wide open and his mouth feasting on me. He ate me like he was starving. It wasn't gentle, it was almost ferocious and I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his mouth against me as if it wasn't enough. I felt the rush of my orgasm begin as my fingers rolled around my hard clit and I bit my lip to stifle my moans as I squirted my cum into Al's mouth. Fuck. Breathe. Just the thought of it made me cum harder than most of the mouths I have had.

As I got into bed my pussy was still tingling. If it was not so late I would have had another orgasm or two. Usually a good orgasm was the cure. Somehow Al had changed it and now I just wanted more!

*Thanks for reading part two. I hope it got steamy enough for you. I promise it is about to get even naughtier in chapter three. Feel free to rate and comment as I love the thought of you all reading this. Sweet dreams. xo