Seduction of a Married Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him start to rub the tip of his cock against me, first on my lips and then up until it found my clit. I grabbed onto the back of my knee with one hand, as much to keep my legs open for him as i was bracing myself for the girth of his cock.

He did not leave me waiting long as I felt him moving the tip of it around my hole and in one smooth motion he pushed his way past my threshold. My fucking God his cock felt good. I felt him stretching me as I had the first time but with the different position came different sensations.

I could tell he had not fed me the full length of it yet as he slowly moved back and forth inside me. My free hand reached up for his chest and I raked my nails through his hair and when he looked at me and I had his attention I moaned. "Fuck me Al."

It was all the invitation he needed as he thrust his hips forward and filled me with his fat cock. He was fucking me faster but not too hard at the moment and I could literally feel my lips dragging up and down the length of his shaft.

He started moving faster and leaned forward and slid his hands up my chest. He dug his fingers into my meaty tits and used the leverage to pull himself in and out of me. Our bodies were now crashing together with each thrust and he was getting so deep each time I could feel the fireworks coming quickly.

I do not know if my face or moans gave it away but it was as if he sensed it, he did not change a thing and kept pounding my cock in and out of me. My hand moved to his hip and I urged him forward, harder, faster. I had reached my boiling point and let out a guttural moan as my orgasm came to full flight. I pulled him into me as hard as I could, wanting to feel him as deep as possible as I came. My chest arched off the back of the seat as my head pressed against the door and as I was lost in my orgasm I pushed his cock out of me and immediately felt the void.

"Fuck!" He moaned as my orgasm began to subside. I reached between us for his cock and pulled him back towards me and he slipped inside my cummy gash easily.

"OMG baby you feel so fucking good!" he moaned as he lowered his face and kissed me.

I was still struggling for breath as he bottomed out inside me again and held himself there as the kiss continued.

"Do I feel good Al? I asked, sliding my hand to his ass and grabbing his firm cheek and sunk my fingers into it. He did not answer, he just started to move in and out of me again, so slowly, so completely.

He repositioned himself a little as he started to fuck me faster again. He had one hand up on the back of the seat and the other on the arm rest of the door beside my head. As he started to fuck me faster I could feel my tits moving, swaying up and down my chest against the power of his long thrusts.

He saw them too, his eyes fixated on them and then to my eyes, my tits and then to my eyes. He was so big that when he thrusted into me I could feel my body sliding across the leather seat and he was constantly having to move closer to me. I told him to wait a second and pushed myself away from the door and then put my hands up against it to steady myself.

When I was in position I looked up at him and when I found his eyes I purred, "I want your cum Al!"

"You are going to get it Natalie!" He replied and thrust hard up into me.

"You don't have to be gentle with me baby." I told him, wanting him to enjoy me as much as he wanted to.

"I have no plans to be beautiful." He said and I fucking melted, beautiful? Fuck, nobody has ever said that to me before with their cock inside me.

He started to thrust harder and faster as he watched my tits moving up and down with each meeting of our bodies. I opened my legs as wide as I could to accommodate him and could feel his balls slapping against my ass with each thrust. If he did not cum soon I was going to cum again.

He was now pounding in and out of me. Grunting, moaning, using my pussy completely as I had used his cock the day before. I could hear how wet I was with each thrust and I could smell our sex in the air and I was in full sensory over load as I felt his rhythm change.

"Give me your cum Al!" I pleaded with him as he pushed deeper and harder.

I was looking up at him as his eyes came up from my tits to my eyes and I begged him for it again. With a couple more thrusts he drove himself into me and started making the sexiest fucking sounds I had ever heard. I quickly moved my hands to his ass and pulled him into me as I felt him start to shoot his load deep inside me. I was too lost in lust to count but I can distinctly remember feeling spurt after spurt of his cum filling my insides until he finally collapsed on top of me as I moved my hands up his back to keep him there.

His mouth was pressed against the side of my head and he whispered to me, "You felt incredible Natalie, every little bit of it."

"It's all yours baby, I want you to enjoy every little bit of me." I said to him.

"Oh I plan to Natalie, every part of you."

He pushed himself out of me and sat up at the end of the seat. As I sat up I started to feel his cum seep out of me and I looked down to his still semi hard cock which was glistening with a mixture of our juices.

I swirled myself around and took him in my mouth. Fucking heaven. His cum, my cum, OMG! After I had tasted every bit of him I let him drop from my mouth and looked up at him. He did not saw a thing as he grabbed each side of my face and pulled me in for the sexiest kiss of my life.

We dressed and laughed and said goodbye and it felt like a much better ending this time. I cleaned myself up the best I could but as I drove towards the store I could still feel him leaking out of me. More than once I moved my fingers between my legs and then fed myself his cum.

** Whew, I could tell you that the story was coming to an end but it is not. I still have so much to tell you about. So many adventures, so many acts of incredibly sex and several of raw, animalistic depravity. I hope you enjoyed and keep reading and I look forward to your. comments if you wish to leave them. XO N

12