All Comments on 'Seduction of Innocence'

by delightfullyquirky

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
amepaculamepacul9 months ago

Wrong category! It should have been in the "Lesbian" section. Second, a written seduction should be a slow burn in which you are attempting to seduce the reader, a tease so to speak, as your main character seduces the victim. Finally, cliche' subjects such as "seducing the 'babysitter'" are overdone. Find a different plotline with some rejection, reluctance, and resistence to make it feel as if a real, artistically manipulated seduction had taken place. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster9 months ago

Hmm my dearest, I love this new story which hopefully you are launching into a series. I knew it was would be as tantalizing as you hinted. Just a wonderful read. I can’t wait for more my friend. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

xtrail65xtrail659 months ago

Excellent as usual. I also hope this is the start of a series.

Loved it. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

velcro_zippervelcro_zipper9 months ago

Spectacular characters and well written story. It would be a crime to not write a couple of sequels to this adventure.

BriteroticBriterotic9 months ago

I agree with amepacul’s comments. You did rather plunge straight into the story without ‘rounding out’ the characters. It’s tricky dealing with the age 18 cut off for stories on Literotica. It makes it harder to develop a ‘sexual awakening’ in characters like Tori. (The age of consent for women in Britain is 16). I’m not advocating under age sex but perhaps you could have spent more time at the beginning tantalising the reader, with Tori’s innocence. Another angle would have been to make Tori the seducer and Pam the hopelessly conflicted and besotted older woman; an altogether different story I know. In any event, you showed a talent for erotic writing. I particularly liked your sensual descriptions of their lovemaking so five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wrong category and you need an editor desperately.

badkatfirebitchbadkatfirebitch9 months ago

Naughty naughty Madelief, very naughty story. I loved it of course.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very nice. I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh my. What rich wickedness as Pam introduces Tori to the world of Sapphic pleasure and delight, a world young Tori had been desiring for many months. Please tell us how Tori responds to her new mature lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdelightfullyquirky@delightfullyquirky
What to say. New to being with a woman, husband abused me for most of our marriage, cheated on me with a girl, blamed her when I found out and put her in the hospital and himself in jail. Now she and I are starting over. For me everything from this point forward is new and e...