Seduction of Innocence

Story Info
Woman seduces younger woman after she turns 18.
3.3k words
4.64
15.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seduction of innocence

Everyone in this story is over 18. This is a work of seduction and I wanted to try and really bring across feelings and sensations. Please let me know how I did.

Tori had been babysitting for Ms. Reynolds for several years. She had practically grown up there and felt very comfortable in her home. Tori was pretty but also a brain who never really fit in with most of the groups in school, which led to her having had only two dates. One with a guy who was her first kiss, and one with a girl she knew that led to her second kiss, a realization that she liked girls and the realization her friend really didn't.

Ms. Pamela Reynolds was a divorced woman of 32 with a 6 year old daughter, a career and a hidden desire for women younger than herself. Attractive and fit Pam prided herself in her looks and getting what she wanted, which today was Tori. She had watched the girl grow into a young woman, always encouraging her, supporting her and offering advice. Pam had never crossed a line but had on occasion flirted back with Tori who never seemed to realize how much she actually flirted. Today she planned on crossing a line.

Pam watched Tori practically skipping up her front walk. The young lady had on her signature shorts and tank top. The shorts were always too small just as the top and this always showing off her bra. Tori's dirty blond hair was down for a change which brought a smile to Pam's face. "Oh I hope you are ready for this" Pam said aloud mainly to herself.

Tori had been to Pam's house so often she would just come in and announce her arrival which she did. "Pam, hi, I'm here." "In the kitchen dear" Pam called out. As Tori strode into the kitchen she was shocked to see a bright shiny red present and a small cake with a candle on top. "Happy Birthday Tori" Pam lyrically sang out making Tori grin. "You shouldn't have, oh Pam thank you." The two hugged and Pam leaned and placed a simple kiss on the younger woman's cheek. "Now open your present, I hope I got the sizes right."

Excitedly Tori tore open the shiny red wrapping paper then slipped off the box lid revealing a very adult, very sexy bra and panty set in a satin and lacy red. She was stunned into a moment of uncertainty. "I wanted to give you something every adult woman should have. I really hope you like them." Pam said softly waiting for her reaction. Tori actually loved the bra and panties and could feel a very sexual reaction to them. "Oh Pam, I.... I do love them. Wow." Pam reached and took the box placing it on the counter, then hugged the now blushing Tori again. This time Pam made sure her warm soft hands found bare skin where the shirt and shorts met, gently caressing it.

"Come on, let's have your cake and celebrate you being such a beautiful woman." Tori sat still blushing a bit as Pam put a slice on a plate and sat it between them with a fork. "Here, allow me sweetie" and just like that Pam took a forkful of pink cake and fed it to Tori who ended up with pink icing on her lips. "Oops, messy me, I'll get that" Pam said with a grin as she reached and used a finger to ever so softly take the icing from Tori's pale pink lips before very sexually sucking it off her own finger. Tori stopped chewing and stared as Pam savored the icing. Pam could see a stunned wonder in young Tori's eyes so she took her finger and got a dollop of icing onto it. This she slowly brought to Tori's lips, who opened them and took the finger inside, tasting the sweet icing. She saw Pam close her eyes as she sucked the icing off her finger then slowly remove it, before sucking it with her own red lips. "mmmm oh that's good isn't it Tori?" Tori didn't know what to say, she was suddenly feeling very warm and her body was sending out all sorts of signals. "Tori darling, its ok. Really. I know you told me you about Brad, and about Taylor. Now I go and give you a very sexy set of undies and flirt with you like this." "Wait, what? You're..... you're flirting with me?" Tori managed to stutter out.

Pam put the warm palm of her hand on Tori's cheek. "Yes sweetie, I'm flirting with you, like we have done many times before but now it's all different. Now I can be myself, because now you are an adult and I can flirt with you like I have wanted to." Pam could see a nervous confusion in her younger friend. Pam herself was feeling her nerves too. Her palm felt so good on Tori's smooth cheek. "You and I have known each other a long time now Tori, and we have become close. We flirt all the time and I know you have tested the limits at times. But now, today I stepped over the line and flirted with a very sexual intent." Tori's eyes met Pam's when the word sexual entered her ears. The warm hand on her cheek felt so good. Tori hadn't noticed yet but her breathing had quickened as had her pulse, her nipples had hardened and her labia began to swell and throb.

"But.... But I.....we.....um." Tori was at a loss for words. Pam reached and took the poor dear's hand. "Come, sit on the couch and relax." Once Tori sat Pam sat beside her, their bare legs touching. "Tori, I'm sorry if this is making you nervous. Tell me if I'm wrong, but you always flirted with me, complimenting me, touching me, helping me with my hair and makeup. I have grown very fond of all that and of you dear. I felt we had become friends and I have developed feeling towards you." Pam let her words sink in for a few moments then she let her hand land on Tori's leg.

Tori sat there, her body reacting to everything. She could feel Pam's leg against hers; she heard the words and was shocked that this gorgeous experienced woman was hitting on her. Then she felt Pam's hand on her thigh like it was a hot curling iron. "Ms. Reynolds, I don't know what to say, I'm sorry if I did something I shouldn't have..." pam cut her off. "No, Tori no, you didn't do anything wrong, more you did everything right. You treated me like an equal and we got to know each other. Now I want to take that further, but only if you want to."

Tori was shaking she was so nervous. The woman she thought about when her body became aroused was telling her she was interested. More than that she was touching her and talking to her like an adult. Tori laid a hand down on top of Pam's hand. "I'm really nervous Pam. Like, I dreamed of this, oh god I can't believe I am telling you this but you are the only one I think of when I......" Pam took her hand and used it to move Tori's head so they were looking into each other's eyes. "Masturbate Tori, you think of me when you masturbate, and it's the same for me. Its ok, it's natural and we all do it. Tell me Tori, can I kiss you?"

Tori couldn't answer, she was just too nervous so she nodded and closed her eyes. Then, softly and gently Pam's lips met hers sending a wave of desire burning deep into her soul. The kiss felt good, no, it felt great, and then it got better. Pam kissed more, her lips moving a bit Tori felt, almost like they were tugging on hers. Tori made like she was kissing by pursing her lips and Pam responded with the kiss becoming firmer. Tori's head began to spin as she felt passion for the first time. Her lips parted as Pam's tongue darted between them, testing at first, and then slipping between for her first real kiss of passion.

The kiss last for what seemed like forever to both participants, but didn't heat up further because one tried not to push things while the other was still figuring things out. Pam broke the kiss, leaning back and letting her eyes open to see Tori perfectly still, eyes closed and her pink lips parted slightly and glistening. "How did that feel baby?" Pam inquired, seeing Tori's eyes open slowly and a slight smile form on her cute face. "Oh Pam, it was really nice, I mean great." And she blushed again, unsure of even her own feeling but knowing how it all was making her body react.

Pam reached out and slowly dragged her nails down Tori's bare arm causing her to shiver and get goosebumps. At her wrist she reversed and came up the arm but more towards the back of her arm now. Pam could tell from a dreamy look that Tori was taking in every sensation, every touch. "No risk, no reward," she said to herself in her head as she leaned in close and gave Tori a suckling kiss on her smooth bare neck. Tori gasp softly, and then let out a long purr like moan. Pam moved upwards, her next kiss under and behind her ear again making her moan, this time louder. Pam used her tongue to lick along the younger woman's ear, and then she kissed again. Using the tip of her tongue Pam poked into the ear flicking the tip a bit then blowing softly. Tori had closed her eyes and felt her head spinning from the attention. A soft yessss came from her lips as Pam sucked at her ear lobe. Then she felt a hand on her left breast, the nipple hard through her bra and shirt.

Pam cupped the firm young breast, feeling the hard nipple as she softly massaged. Tori turned her head and for the first time initiated a kiss. This kiss started like the last but quickly intensified, both women feeling a yearning deep inside, needing, wanting the other more. Two tongues explored deeper and deeper as Pam and Tori pulled each other closer. Pam moved her hands under Tori's shirt, gliding them over her skin, exploring areas often seen but never touched. Pam grasp the material of the shirt and pulled, lifting it up and over, breaking the kiss and leaving Tori with her bra covered breasts exposed. When Pam looked there was only passion in the younger woman's expression.

Pam pushed Tori back so she was reclines and placed her hands on each side of her head. Slowly and gently she moved them lower, fingers caressing Tori's neck, and then tracing the muscles of her shoulders. Tori had again closed her eyes and was absorbing these new and exciting sensations. Pam's fingers found the straps of the bra, and traced along them to the swell of Tori's breasts. She traced inwards barely grazing the swell of her chest bringing soft cooing from her friends lips. Pam hooked her thumbs under the bottom edge of that simple soft bra and slowly lifted it off and above the breasts.

Tori could feel what was happening, her breathing a fast panting now, her pussy now a damp throbbing mess. "Omg it's really happening" she thought, "Pam is undressing me". Then she felt lips encircle a nipple, a soft sucking sensation that sent electric jolts throughout her body. "Yesssss" she hissed, "Oh Pam don't stop please don't stop". Tori heard herself say it but still couldn't believe it was her. As she sucked one nipple Pam rolled the other between two fingers. This made Tori both squirm and moan. Pam reached her hands around Tori and pulled her tight as she sucked hard at one nipple then the other hearing louder moans from Tori each time.

Tori reached as Pam pulled her tight to her sucking lips. She found the bottom hem of Pam's blouse and pulled, imitating what Pam had done and lifting the older woman's shirt off. Pam leaned back a bit and watched Tori as she first took in the sight of Pam's larger fuller breasts that were barely contained in the purple bra. Then she watched Tori lean in and begins to lick and kiss the smooth scented skin of Pam's exposed cleavage. Reaching behind with experienced fingers she unhooked her own bra and let it slip off her shoulders so Tori could do whatever she wished.

For 18 year old Tori this was a fantasy come true. She often wondered what Pam might look like with her top. She had seen her in a bikini enough but now here she was, removing her bra for her. Tori reached and cupped the larger breasts together. Leaning in she began to feel how her tongue felt on each, how they tasted as she kissed and sucked at the large hard nipples. Tori could not believe how hearing Pam moan made her feel. She wanted to hear that sound more so she sucked a bit harder. Pam took Tori's head into both hands and held it there at her breast. "Oh yes love, yes, harder, suck harder mmmmmmm you can bite it some too." This bringing a slight yelp from her lips then more purring.

Tori wasn't the only one whose body was now in overdrive. Pam wanted more, wanted to feel those lips somewhere else and really yearned to taste Tori's sweet nectar. She stood, grabbed Tori's hand and led the young woman through the house to her bedroom. Here Tori found a dimly lit room of soft earth tone and a really big bed. Pam stopped and turned, looking at Tori she reach down and shimmied out of her pants, dropping them to the floor and revealing the matching purple panties. She reached and unbuttoned Tori's shorts, their eyes locked on one and other. Pam began to kneel as she had to tug the tight shorts down, finally getting them off. She looked up into Tori's gaze then reached for the elastic of the simple cotton panties. Tori was biting her lower lip, the expression driving Pam wild.

Pam slipped the white damp panties off and found a glistening mound of soft blond hair barely covering the girl's swollen pussy. "Oh Tori, oh that's just so beautiful baby doll." Pam stood and embraced Tori, kissing her passionately, deeply and bringing the heated passion the two felt to a new level. Pam felt Tori run her fingers up the smooth purple satin of her panties and making her grunt from the touch. Pam turned and pushed Tori onto her bed and climbed onto top of her, kissing her neck, her shoulder as their warm bodies touched.

Pam pushed Tori further up on the bed and got herself between the young woman's legs. She spread her firm legs apart and bent them giving herself complete access to the inner thighs and the desired heat of her womanhood. Tori closed her eyes seeming to sink into the soft bed. Her body was on fire now, her pussy felt like it was leaking as it throbbed with a yearning desire she had never felt before. She could feel Pam's hands on her legs, could feel her soft lips kissing her inner thighs as she moved closer and closer to her virgin pussy.

Tori gasp as Pam started to lick along the outer edge of Tori's swollen lips, then under, briefly licking her ass which gave Tori another jolt of sensation overload. Pam found that Tori was so excited she was secreting juices that had coated her ass. The taste was heaven and Pam licked further. Using her fingers Pam spread the swollen lips revealing a wet pink pussy sticky with tasty nectar. Pam couldn't resist and licked as deep as she could, tasting every drop and making Tori squirm.

Tori shook as her body began to react to the loving touches Pam was doing. Tori could feel a deep throbbing in her loins, a need. She felt every touch as a tingle, a jolt of energy. Pam knew how to please a woman and that was obvious as she felt her tongue deep inside of her, felt fingers rubbing, poking as she moaned and squirmed. Tori almost didn't realize she was pinching her own nipples as Pam made love to her, the act seeming natural and it really added to her pleasure.

Pam was in heaven enjoying the taste of Tori's juices. She was so wet Pam's face was already soaked and she was using the sweet wetness to lube a finger she had pressed to the young woman's virgin ass. Pam licked deep and slow, savoring the taste and enjoying how each lick made Tori react. Pam could feel her clit jutting out as she licked, hitting it with her nose and obviously sending jolts of pleasure to Tori. Pam bumped it again and pressed the finger into her ass at the same time making her spasm a bit and bringing out the loudest moan yet.

"Oh my god Pam, what are you doing to me?" Tori hissed softly. She never thought about her ass being a pleasure center but Pam's finger slipping into it really felt good. She could feel her entire body getting tight, tense as if building to explode. Tori had only had disappointing orgasms often interrupted by her parents. Today's felt different as her body experienced new stimulations. She could feel the finger in her ass being moved in and out and how tight it was. There was another in her pussy a bit as Pam began to kiss and suck at her now hard erect clit.

Pam knew she had just started the countdown to a blistering hot orgasm in Tori. She could feel the girl's body spasm and could feel how tight some of her muscles were getting. The grunts and moans sounded so good to Pam she wanted to make them last forever. Pam began to suck at the girl's clit as she hummed and shook her face at the same time fucking her with her fingers. Closer and closer the orgasm built.

Tori felt only pleasure now, nothing else. Her body was in control of everything and her mind just along for the ride. Her back began to arch as a wave of intense pleasure hit her out of nowhere. She heard herself crying out for more, heard herself beg for Pam to suck harder. Then it hit her like a truck, the first of her real orgasms as a woman. Tori arched her back like a gymnast screaming out that she was cumming. Her hands had death grips on the bedding as she shook from wave after wave of intense pleasure hitting her like electrocution. Pam didn't stop, her fingers inside the tighter holes as the muscles clenched down. Her face now soaked with Tori's pussy juices as she continued to lick and suck, the orgasm continuing.

Tori collapsed in a heap of hyperventilating sweat covered sexual woman. She hardly felt Pam crawl up to start kissing her. "Oh my god Pam." Was all she managed as Pam let her taste what she had just enjoyed. Tori was still shaking as Pam continued to kiss but she also felt Pam rubbing at her pussy and clit. "Oh fuck Pam no, oh wait, wait" But Pam wasn't waiting. She bit at the side of Tori's neck, clenched the skin between her teeth as she rubbed hard and fast. Tori's orgasm hadn't fully finished, her body still on edge and over stimulated so the fresh attention only served to give her another intense wave of pleasure, making her arch her back again as she was rocked by another only slightly less powerful orgasm.

The two women lay there kissing and touching for the next several minutes. There were no other sounds in the house, just breathing and the sound of lips making sweet kisses, then Pam spoke. "Lover, it's my turn now".