Seduction of Mrs. Clarke Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mimi: "I see your wedding ring so I guess that means you are bi-curious. May I ask what are the events that caused you to be curious."

"I would rather not say, I hope you don't mind."

Mimi: "No, not at all dear. We all have our reasons. Well let me clue you in on a few things since it is your first time. It is obvious you understand the term bi-curious; do you know about dom and fem..."

She went on about terms and signals that were used and various other things. Then I said, "Mimi, thank you for being so helpful. It really means a lot."

Mimi: "I want you to enjoy this experience, let me help you."

With that she flicks her hand at a waitress, points two fingers at the table and makes some other kind of signal, and shortly the waitress puts two drinks on the table. I didn't mention this but I took a shot of Bob's whiskey before leaving the house, and I had been chugging wine ever since I got to the club. I don't know what was in the drink she ordered but it was yummy. I drank it so quickly I was immediately light headed.

Mimi: "You can ask me anything you want, dear. And I have a question for you. Have you ever kissed a woman, Joanne?"

"No, and that was kind of one of the things I wanted to experience tonight."

Mimi: "Well you are in luck. I didn't tell you this before, but this is one of the make out booths. I understand why you may have chosen it when you walked in, but have you noticed the lighting is lower now."

"I hadn't really till you mentioned it."

Mimi: "This club caters to this experience; they leave the lights up at first so everyone can check each other out and find possible hook ups and then slowly lower the lights in these areas. Hell, by closing time you can hardly find your way back to the bar. (We both chuckled). Joanne, would you give me the honor of being your first."

I wasn't really ready for that at this point, but that is what I had come here for and she was probably the most attractive person in the place and had been so nice, so I said, "yes, but I don't even know what to do."

Mimi: "Just relax dear, you won't have to do anything but enjoy."

Then she slid in close, took me in an embrace, looked longingly in my eyes and leaned in. She stopped; our lips almost touching but not, my heart was racing and the pause caused my anticipation to build and then our lips touched. It was the softest most tender feeling I had ever had. It was like kissing a cloud. It took my breath.

Mimi: "You ok dear?"

When I said it took my breath, it literally took my breath, so all I could do was nod my head. She saw the effect the kiss had on me so she said.

Mimi: "Oh wait, it gets better." and leaned back in for another kiss.

This time she kissed me with passion. Tender like before but with purpose. Then her tongue, which felt like partially melted butter, gently parted my lips and oozed into my mouth.

Jane, you know how men usually poke or jamb their tongue in your mouth and then wallow it around. This was nothing like that. Her tongue cupped and caressed my tongue. It was intoxicating and I clearly was being aroused by it. After what seemed like several minutes she stopped.

Mimi: "Well what do you think? Do you like it?"

"Uh," I didn't know what to say so I nodded again.

Mimi: "You can speak dear." Then chuckled and said, "Are you able to speak?"

I said, "oh yes, sorry I just didn't really know what to say."

Mimi: "Well did you like it, and was it what you were expecting?"

"Oh, I did like it. I didn't know what to expect, but I was not expecting that."

Mimi: "Well I will take that as a huge compliment, both in the fact I had you a little speechless and the way you just said that. And especially coming from a gorgeous woman like yourself."

I'm sure I was flush; I just hoped the low lighting did not reveal it. "Mimi, it is a compliment and it was wonderful, and I find you stunning."

Mimi: "Well if you are not in a huge hurry, I wouldn't mind solidifying your understanding if you are willing."

I already was thinking to myself I would like to try that again. So I said, "I would be amenable to that." not wanting to sound over eager. She leaned back in and kissed me again. And then again, I thought I should try out some of her techniques on her. Well it turned into a virtual make out session. I could not find it in my will to stop. Then she let her arm slide down my shoulder and onto my breast. It was as tender a caress as her kisses. At first, I said to myself, I should stop this now I have fulfilled the task, but then my dirty little mind said, maybe Matt's next text will suggest this and I could be ahead of the game. Or maybe it was the alcohol, I wonder what was in that drink she gave me because now my breasts were begging to be touched and I was wet, my desires were taking over. As we kissed and she fondled me, I thought, have I been wrong about this all along? Is this the type of thing I would have experienced with Eleanor if I had let it. I had no idea how pleasurable this could be. Her hands moved over my breasts and applied just the right amount of pressure. Her fingers found my nipples and rolled them and squeezed them in just the right way. It felt so sensual. And then her hand slid down to my crotch, and she whispered.

Mimi: "Oh how wet you are, I can see you are thoroughly enjoying this as am I."

Well for some reason thankfully, this jolted me back to reality. I could tell I was on that edge if I didn't stop this now, I was going to end up back at her place and certainly was not ready for that. So I said to her, "Mimi, please don't be offended by this, but I think I have to stop now."

Mimi: "No, dear I understand. This was quite a lot for your first time. I certainly want to go further because you are delightful, but I will not press you. Let's just sit here for a while and chit chat and let you calm down before you have to go."

I really got lucky. I couldn't have picked a better person for this experience and then a strange thought occurred to me so I asked her, "you don't know a young man named Matt, do you?"

Mimi: "No dear, why?"

"Oh, it's nothing, never mind. Well, I think I should go now. How can I ever thank you for how helpful you have been?"

Mimi: "Well you could call me sometime and we could do this again or even more. Here is my number."

"Thank you," I said, we kissed goodnight and I left.

(Long pause)

Jane, are you still there? You've been quiet for a long time.

Jane: Oh, sorry honey (a little out of breath)

Jane, were you masturbating?

Jane: Well maybe a little. Sorry honey, but your stories are so erotic, that a lot of times I find myself unable to control myself.

Well I don't feel so bad about being turned on by an experience with a woman if it turned you on too. LOL

Jane: It was very erotic. So, do you think you would be with a woman now?

I really don't know for sure. But I can tell you, it certainly has made me way more curious about it.

Jane: I guess that is what Matt was trying to do. I bet next time he will have you and another woman do a menage-a-trois. What did he say when you responded to the text?

Well after I texted him - I did it - with the little emoji with his tongue sticking out as to say, there. He sent back a text - call me when you can -. So, I called him.

He answered and said, "hold on one second." I heard a strange click and then he said "go ahead".

"Matt, you are not taping this are you?"

"Of course not, why?"

"I heard a strange click."

"Oh, I was, um, taking you off speaker, I knew this was going to be good and didn't want anyone else to hear."

"Oh ok," but that is the first time I had ever heard him stammer. Anyway, we talked for an hour, he wanted me to give him every detail. Asked how I felt at various points in the story. Asked me how many times I thought about not doing it, and what made me finally decide to do it, and I admitted it all to him.

Jane: Let me ask you something else.

Ok shoot.

Jane: You mentioned Eleanor again. This is the third or fourth time you have brought her up. I remember a little about that, but refresh my memory.

Oh you remember, she is the lady I met at the gym back where we used to live. We saw each other there all the time and became friends. We would talk all the time while working out, and getting dressed. We even would go out afterward sometimes for coffee.

Jane: Yes, I remember that, what did she look like again?

Well, she was older, maybe 8 years, I think. She was an attractive woman and kept in good shape by going to the gym all the time. Her breasts were a good bit larger than mine. She was always made up and dressed to the nines. I remember thinking, why does someone come to the gym like that, but that was her. Heck I even started to wear a little nicer things to the gym and not go looking like a slob.

Jane: She was kind of stuck up if I remember.

Yes, she was one of the richest ladies in town and she knew it, and she wanted you to know it. She was used to getting her way and never took no for an answer, but she was nice to me. I kind of liked it because you know we didn't have much money at the time and would never let me pay for the coffee or anything. I think it was partly because she liked showing off how rich she was. But I was feeling important by being included as a friend with such a rich and powerful person.

Jane: You two ended up hanging out a lot, didn't you?

Yes, almost every day at the gym, she even invited me to lunch a few times, and kept pestering me to go for drinks some night.

Jane: And then she hit on you.

Yes, but it was not all of a sudden. She was cagey looking back on it.

We would be in the gym dressing.

She would look over and say, "Joanne, you have such nice breasts. I wish mine looked as good as yours."

And I would say something back like, "well I wish mine were as big as yours". Never thinking anything about it. Then one day I was in the gym tying my shoe and when I rose back up her boobs were right in my face. She was clamoring on about something and pretending like she was getting dressed. I said, "Eleanor, can you please get your boobs out of my face."

Eleanor: "Why dear, don't you like them?"

"No, they're fine, but I just don't want them big things flapping in my face," and then chuckled to laugh it off.

Eleanor: "Oh, sorry miss prude, I'll move." And continued clamoring.

Little events like this would happen from time to time, and then one day after I had just gotten out of the shower and went to my locker, she came up behind me and put her arms around me and grabbed my breasts with her hands. I said startled, "Eleanor what are you doing?"

Eleanor: "Oh I just wanted to know what they feel like dear. They are so nice and perky."

"Well, you have felt them, you can remove your hands now."

Eleanor: "Feel mine, they are not near as firm as yours."

"Eleanor, I'm not going to" .... but before I could finish, she took my hands and put them on her breast.

Eleanor: "See they are old and flabby; don't you think so?"

"No, Eleanor, they are just fine."

Eleanor: "No see they are not as firm as yours."

She then takes one of my hands and places it on my breast while still holding the other on hers which she is now moving around.

Eleanor: "See yours are much firmer."

"I don't think we should be feeling each other's breasts here."

Eleanor: "Oh come on we are both women, but why do you want to go someplace else?" he, he

The look she gave me when she said that was when I finally was certain something was up, so I say, "No, I meant we should just get dressed before someone comes in here and wonders what is going on."

Eleanor: "Oh I don't care what other people think. They know we like each other and you know women today do this sort of thing. Anyway, I would be proud for people to think of us as a couple. You wouldn't?"

"No, it's not that, I'm a married woman."

Eleanor: "Oh quit being such a prude Joanne. I'm a married woman too."

I was finally able to dissuade her and we got dressed and left. I avoided her for the next couple of days and then one day she corners me in the gym.

Eleanor: "Gosh, it's been so long since I've seen my favorite lovely lady. We need to have lunch. Come to my house tomorrow at noon."

"I'm not sure I can make it tomorrow."

Eleanor: "Why? What do you have that is so important?"

You know I wasn't working at the time and I couldn't think of anything to say, so I said, "Ok I guess I can make it."

And then she said in that tone that up until then I had only heard her use on other people that had disappointed her.

Eleanor: "Don't try dear, be there at noon."

When I got there, she hugged me at the door. "Oh, so glad you could make it. I have a wonderful lunch prepared for us and we are all alone, no one to bother us" she said.

This made my skin crawl a little, but we sat and had lunch. All during lunch the topic was sex, like how much do you and your husband do it. Mine does not please me anymore, etc. We had talked about these things before but never in such detail and for so long. When we finished, she ushered us to a room I can only call a parlor of some kind which had one of those Victorian couch things you see in movies. She sat close beside me and put her arm around me.

Eleanor: "Isn't this nice, two girlfriends spending the day together? All alone in a big old house."

"Yes, you have a lovely home."

Eleanor: "Oh, this old place. So nice of you to say dear. You always say the nicest things to make me feel good. Just everything you do makes me feel good."

This was getting awkward. I tried to think of something to say to maybe change the subject so I said, "So why did you want to have lunch?'

Eleanor: "I just like spending time with you honey, isn't it obvious. Don't you like spending time with me?"

"Yes, I do."

Eleanor: "I just find you so attractive dear. Don't you find me attractive?"

"Yes, you are an attractive lady, Elanor...."

Eleanor: "Oh you are going to make me blush dear. I just feel flush all over. And we both have so much in common like unfulfilled sex lives. I think we are the answer to each of our problems." She then pulls me closer and then leans in, I think she is maybe going to try and kiss me.

"I hope you haven't got the wrong idea about me, Eleanor" I say.

Eleanor: "No I know you quite well, I think you just don't know yourself dear and just need a little encouragement. I know you are feeling the same things too, Joanne."

I had never even thought to consider my feelings about it. It seemed indecent to even consider. Back then, I guess I was a prude. But now she was making me consider. In that moment thoughts rushed through my head. What was that feeling I was experiencing when she was fondling my breast? I had come to care for her, but was it something more. While I am deep in thought.

She puts her hand on my knee and with the other hand pulls me in to definitely kiss me.

"This is wrong Eleanor."

Eleanor: "It's not wrong if we both want it."

Jane: Omg, that is the same line Matt used on you.

Gosh, you're right. It is a little different but strikingly the same. I never thought about that.

Anyway, I stand up and say, "I'm sorry I can't do this."

Eleanor: "Oh Joanne, come sit back down. Just relax, I knew this would be new to you, but I will show you such pleasure you can't imagine. And I have the means to make your life much more comfortable as well."

Damn, was she bribing me, and seducing me. "I just can't, Eleanor. I said.

Eleanor: "It will be the best sex you have ever had."

"I'm sorry Eleanor but I just can't and I won't, I should go now."

Eleanor: "You break my heart Joanne. But don't think this is over. I'm a very powerful and persistent woman. I get what I want and I definitely want you. You will come around one day, mark my words. I will wait years if I have to but I will have you one day."

I don't know what else to say so I head for the door. She follows and as she shows me out, she says.

Eleanor: "It may sound creepy now to you, but one day you will realize this is just how much I adore you. When you change your mind, I'll be right here."

Jane: Jo, you realize how similar this is to your encounter with Matt don't you.

You're right. Describing it again in detail, it is uncanny. In my head all these years I just knew she propositioned me and I left but it is so much like what happened with me and Matt, only a different outcome.

Jane: Is there any way the two are connected?

No, how. Matt would have been a boy of what 15 or 16 at the time and this was in another town. This was before we moved. It is eerie though.

Jane: Did you have any more contact with Eleanor?

No, after that I quit going to the gym. And then soon we moved.

Jane: Well it's late. I will look forward to the next chapter of your romance novel so call me when the next edition comes out. LOL

"Good night doofus." I said, and hung up.

12