All Comments on 'Seduction Of The New Guy'

by jnw001

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hot!

I loved it! I hope there will be a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I had just joined the firm on contract for 1 year. I met the managing director, Stuart, 60ish, about my age, tall, looked like an ex boxer. We got on well from the start, having meetings about the project. I got in early so I could be ready for the first stage of my presentation. I was on a high, I felt horny so I went into the bathroom and began to stroke my cock, I was nearly there, when the door opened, Stuart strolled in, he looked at me, wow, morning stiffness, let me help, his big hand circled my cock, slowly stroking, nearly there, yes, he knelt and slowly took my cock in his mouth, his tongue tracing the head of my cock and I began to shoot, he pulled me forward into him, swallowing, his throat taking my cock and cum. I felt weak as he moved back. Nice, welcome to the firm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really?

Spoke without an accent? What accent? The Yankee accent? Or the accent with wrong spellings and incorrect enunciation that passes for English in America?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous