All Comments on 'Seduction or Betrayal? Ch. 03'

by Touch_type

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Member201Member201over 5 years ago
Quite enjoying the story

5* (rare)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Victim?

ased on chapter 1 I had assessed Yvonne as having been taken advantage of by the 'predator' John. However, this chapter paints a different picture. John still seems to be like a predator, but now I think he is probably more like an opportunist. He laid the groundwork on Yvonne, just like a predator would (being friendly, becoming friends, ingratiating himself to the kids and husband, becoming more touchy-feely, being there for her when her husband wasn't and getting some alone time with her with dinner for her birthday). The difference being John wasn't pushing for sex from Yvonne, but was more leading her in that direction, (using his natural charm, along with a little alcohol) He wanted the decision to have sex with him be hers. Yvonne's husband's insensitivity to being there for her birthday, along with her friends not being able to be there for her, gave John the opportunity he was looking for.

Yvonne was obviously not the total victim which the first chapter led me to believe. She was flirting and teasing as much as John was during their 'date', and seemed to be into the game of being John's 'date' before, during and after the dinner. She also became more impressed with John as she realized that he had the respect of some celebrities she recognized. Respect for his artistic abilities. This added to her opinion of John as a nice and modest guy.

This story is very well written in fleshing out more of John's character and persona, as well as some of Yvonne's personality. Little is known of the husband's character or the relationship of Yvonne's marriage. There is still a lot to be revealed. I would like for the story to move along at a faster pace. Too much minutia and detail. There have been 3 chapters and 7 pages and the story is just getting to Yvonne and John coming back from dinner (date).

Up to this point, this really seems to be a LW tale, although with all the references to spanking and Yvonne's sore bottom the morning after, I wonder if this story may be taking a turn in that direction?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous