Sedulous Boss

Story Info
The story of Liliana and Julian.
1.6k words
2.71
7.2k
6
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julian

My wife's name is Liliana. She's 38 years old, and she is a gorgeous woman. We've been married for ten years now and have a son. We are a perfect couple in every way, with one exception. Long before we met, she had a relationship with another man but didn't get married to him. However, she had not been able to forget his well-endowed sexual equipment. On the other hand, I must accept that my penis is small and thin. And although Liliana has never given any signs of missing a bigger cock, I've always known that was the case.

I was thinking about her old boyfriend, and I found out that I was turned on by the idea of another man -- with a big cock, of course -- fucking her. I told her about my fantasy, and she got as horny as I did. One day, during our vacation, we noticed a guy on the beach. He was staying at our hotel, and I encouraged her to try hooking him up. She got it, and although he was better equipped than me, he was nothing out of this world. Nevertheless, as we were having breakfast the following day, I enjoyed listening to her story full of details. It was super stimulating. But the hotter story was about to come.

We recently were at one of my co-workers' wedding. It was one of those massive celebrations in a hotel. My wife was by far the most attractive woman at the party, and although we knew few of the guests, men lined up to dance with her. I was having a great time watching them get horny, and I imagined what it would be like to see them fucking her.

One of our few acquaintances was Mark, my boss. It was impossible not to notice how he was eye-devouring my wife. They danced a couple of times, and his hands wouldn't stop for a second. It was evident that he wanted her. Suddenly, I lost sight of Liliana. I walked around the ballroom looking for her and my boss, and there was no sign of them. However, after ten minutes, I saw her return to the party accompanied by Mark. They went to the groom and gave him something that he put in his pocket with a wink.

My wife told me she had to talk to me. She said to me that Mark had gotten hard while they were dancing and that he had insisted on telling her that he found her very seductive. Unable to resist the temptation, she put her hand on his fly and gave his penis a couple of wiggles over his pants. She discovered with surprise that Mark's cock was even bigger than her former and unforgettable lover's rod.

They ran like crazy to the elevator and went up to a room that the newlyweds had reserved to spend the night. As soon as they entered, they started kissing and touching each other everywhere, and she soon asked him to show her his precious member. On her knees, she unzipped him and appreciated the size of Mark's cock. Absolutely ecstatic, my wife struggled to bring that enormous phallus to light, and once achieved, she began to suck it passionately.

- "You like cocks, don't you?" -- asked my boss.

- "Of course," -- was her answer -- "Especially when they are big like yours, stud."

- "So, you like huge cocks" -- he continued -- "It must be because your husband has a small one."

- "Yes, it's true. But he doesn't stop me from enjoying a big fat cock when I feel like it. The only condition is that I tell him about it later."

He was impressed by my wife's ability to suck cocks, but when she asked him to fuck her, he replied:

- "This is not the time or the place. After the party."

Then he explained to her that his wife had traveled to visit his parents and that he was alone. "Do you mind if I go with Mark after the party?" -- she asked me. At first, I hesitated a little, but then I got around to the idea. I must admit that just imagining the scene got me excited. My wife left again, looking for Mark, and they returned to the dance floor. She would tell him that I'd given her my approval. He was looking directly at me while they were talking, and I got hard.

At the song's end, Mark approached me to comment that he was taking my wife to his house to show her the jacuzzi. --"Then I'll accompany her," -- he told me. They left arm in arm, like two regular lovers.

The following day, my wife told me everything. When they arrived at Mark's house, they stripped naked and submerged in the hot, bubbling water of the jacuzzi. According to my wife, my boss, in addition to owning a generously sized member, is very athletic and has a muscular body that drives Liliana crazy. But his most precious asset is, without a doubt, the magnificent cock that practically hangs down to his knees.

Liliana gave him a blowjob in the jacuzzi, and when they finished, he took her to his room, where they fucked. My wife explained to me that she'd never imagined that a woman could feel so full and satiated with a cock between her legs. It seemed to her that she was in paradise. Liliana called me after the first fuck and told me she wouldn't be back home until the following day. After that, she turned off her cell phone.

That night, my boss fucked her three times, and she sucked him off a couple of times. In the morning, Liliana texted me that she would stay a little longer at my boss's house. I tried to call her after I received the message, but again, she had turned off his cell phone. Later she would tell me that she and Mark had spent the entire day fucking, stopping only to rest occasionally, eat and recharge. She told me that my boss had much stamina and that she had lost count of the times he had fucked her.

Finally, they arrived almost at Sunday's midnight. I was in the living room when I heard Mark's car arrive. He accompanied her and entered the house. I tried to play it cool and asked my wife if she liked the jacuzzi.

- "Stop fooling around," -- Mark said -- "I just fucked your wife, and you know it. From now on, I'm going to fuck her whenever I want because, from time to time, she needs a cock that fills her up. I will help you to keep her happy and satisfied. Do you have a problem with that?"

- "No, I don't think so," -- I replied.

When Mark left, my wife was ecstatic. She told me that she appreciated my great understanding, and then she took me to bed to make me horny by telling me how my boss had fucked her. She described the smallest detail while I ate her pussy, still wet and warm, full of Mark's semen.

Now, my boss comes home when he knows I won't be there, but I always find out that he's been there because my wife is horny and eager for me to eat her pussy. Lately, if he has a good excuse for his wife, he comes over some nights, too. We usually have a drink, and then he takes Liliana to bed. I can perfectly hear the sounds of their hot fucking. I wait patiently for them to finish because I know I'm in for a good fuck.

Sometimes, I spy on them. Seeing my wife with her mouth full of that cock is amazing. And when he's fucking her, I can rarely resist and end up jerking off, getting cum all over me. It is not usual to turn a fantasy into reality.

Liliana

It seemed like hypocrisy to me to deny my love for big cocks, even though my husband is relatively small (but not tiny, I'm not going to exaggerate either). I'm afraid I have to disagree with the opinion of some sexologists in the sense that the most important thing about a penis isn't its size but the ability of your lover to use it. I think that a good 20 or 25-centimeter cock is more enjoyable than a 12 or 14 (although they say the Western average is 15).

The cliche that a big cock may hurt your pussy during penetration has nothing to do with me. My pussy swallows all the cocks, no matter how big they are -- like Mark's, my husband's boss, and my current lover - I don't care how skilled a cock can be since I'm the one who plays with it. And when I say play, I don't just mean the movements of the big rod inside my vagina. I talk about my contractions, contortions, rotary wiggles, and other exercises, and, of course, my prolonged blowjobs. Running your tongue in all directions (length, width, and circle) is a unique sexual pleasure, indescribably better than sucking a small cock.

I know many readers will think that Julian and I are an amoral and despicable couple. I accept the amoral, but not the term "despicable." Julian agrees me fucking his boss because he knows perfectly well that I enjoy doing it, and more than anything, he wants me to be sexually happy and satisfied. But, on the other hand, he has realized that it also benefits him because, after fucking Mark, I have an immense desire for my husband to screw me.

Cock's dimensions aside, I love Julian much more than Mark, and if I knew that he suffered or became depressed because of my sexual activities, I would abandon them immediately. Fortunately for me, this is not the case, and I can enjoy fucking Mark whenever I want.