See what you lost?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cleaning up from dinner, and before Audrey needed to go to bed, Cassie updated me on what had been going on so far. The PI firm had completed their work. There was more than enough evidence of his cheating than what was needed. Dates, times, audio, video, and photos were all there. His little playmate was actually a new secretary at his office. Her name was Rhonda, and she was single. According to their Employee Manual, that was a huge no-no. Oh, office romances were fine, as long as both were single, consenting, and NOT in a supervisory position with their lover. Unfortunately, Jeff was in a position where he had significant power over his current squeeze. Eventually, she came to the plans for my confrontation with Jeff as he was being served.

"Hold that thought, Cass. I want to put Audrey down for the night. Then we can discuss it."

"OK. I'll crack open another bottle of wine while you do that."

Cassie was really a great friend. I had Audrey over here enough that she had purchased a crib, highchair, changing table, and a few other accessories that I might need. It took a bit, but I finally got my daughter down for the night. Thankfully, she had begun sleeping through the nights by this time -- normally. This was it. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror on the back of the bedroom door. Psyching myself up, I began my preparations. Tank-top and skirt off. I took the garter belt, stockings, and 4-inch heels out of my duffle bag and put them on. One quick spurt of my favorite perfume, and I was ready. My heart was pounding, but I noticed that my nipples were hard, and my pussy was moist. One last look in the mirror. 'Yeah, I'd do me.' I thought. With a deep breath, I opened the door and strutted out.

Cassie was looking at her files as I entered the room. I had taken two steps in when she glanced up, then back to her notes. She froze for a second, then slowly looked back up. Her eyes widened in shock and confusion as her jaw dropped as far as it possibly could. I stopped about five feet in front of her. I watched as her eyes hungrily raked over my body.

"J, J, Jules? What????"

I bent over to pick up my wine glass, took a sip, and began speaking. My eyes never left her eyes. Her eyes, however, did stray down to catch a quick glance at my tits as I was bent over.

"I had an epiphany today. You see, having some guy there for me to walk out with wouldn't give Jeff the impact that I need. You see, Cass, Jeff is much too competitive for that to work. No matter who it was, Jeff would believe that he is a better man, and I am still trading down. What we need is someone who Jeff can't compete with. I need someone who will show Jeff that I am far better off and that he is nothing but a loser. I need someone that will publicly humiliate Jeff in a way that he can never recover from. I need to be escorted out of there by my new lover who is far superior to Jeff in every way. It can't be just an act. He would see through that. So, I propose that we get busy practicing. You have a lot of teaching to do, after all, I've never made love to a woman before."

"Jules, are you sure? I don't want to screw up our friendship."

I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek. "I'm sure. In fact, I was actually propositioned by my trainer today. I almost accepted, but I decided that my first time should be with you. If you're OK with it, maybe we can add her in later. Wouldn't that be fun to have both you and Mary there with me? Imagine how crushed Jeff would be as he watched me strutting away in the arms of not just one girl, but two beautiful women." With that, I move forward and got onto the couch with her, straddling her thighs while wrapping my arms over her shoulders.

Her arms instinctively went around my waist. "I'd say that you have no idea how long I've waited for this, but we both know the answer to that." Cassie smiled.

I was aroused, but I was still wondering how far I would be able to go with this. I truly did love Cassie It was a deeper love than just as a best friend. My concern was that it was almost a sisterly love, yet it felt different than how I loved my real sister. What's a girl to do? I guess I would just have to jump in feet first and find out. Well, how about mouth first instead?

I pulled her to me as I leaned in. Cocking my head slightly, I brushed her luscious lips with mine. She responded. Our first kiss as lovers. The 'ZING' that shot though my body indicated the hope that this would only be the first of many, many more. I felt her mouth open slightly and her tongue knocking on my door asking permission to come inside and play. I enthusiastically granted entrance as my tongue met hers and began dancing. She tasted sweet and warm. Our passionate kiss deepened, and out tongues explored each other. I felt her hands move to my ass and begin squeezing and massaging my globes.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as we broke the kiss.

"Holy shit." She replied. "Baby girl, we should probably move this to a better location."

"Hmmmm, yes. You're also way overdressed too. Let me grab the baby monitor. I'll meet you in your bedroom. Fix your wardrobe situation." Yeah, the whole baby monitor thing isn't exactly sexy, but I'm a conscientious mom of a six-month old. I peaked into the spare room as I passed by to make sure Audrey was OK. Sleeping like the baby she is.

Entering the bedroom, I saw that Cassie had fixed her wardrobe issue. In fact, I froze as I was confronted with the sight of the most beautiful ass I had ever seen. Yes, I had occasionally seen Cassie naked before, but it wasn't in this context. Usually, it was in a changing room when we were shopping for clothes or in the locker room at the gym. This time, it was in her bedroom in a highly sexually charged environment. Furthermore, she was on her knees and bent over to retrieve something from under her bed. I could even see the petals of her pussy and noticed the sheen of moisture seeping out. Fuck, that was hot.

She straightened up and pulled a plastic bin out. She turned to look at me and grinned. "You want an education in sapphic love? Well, it's Friday evening, and I don't need to work tomorrow. We have a long night ahead of us, and I have a lot of toys for us to experiment with. Get ready, Baby Girl. You're in for the ride of your life."

That was the understatement of the year. By the next morning, I was fully into the sapphic love camp. Was I fully lesbian? I wasn't sure. I had been straight for so long that I didn't think that I was completely turned. I had had some rather delightful sexual experiences with men previously, but what Cassie did to me that night was purely mind-blowing. I had never really minded the taste of cum when I gave blowjobs before. I always found the taste rather bland and just a tad salty. I didn't hate it, but I never really liked it that much either. The first time I licked Cassie's pussy, I was almost addicted. It was flavorful. There was a bit of musk, slightly tangy, and a hint of citrus. It was much better than semen.

Cassie's touch was gentler and more erotic. She took her time and built me up. Most guys were in more of a hurry and rougher. She practically worshiped my breasts. Her kisses were gentle and soft. Her hands delicately caressed and teased my breasts and nipples. The guys I had before tended to want to bounce them like basketballs. When she went down on me, she took her time and explored. It was as if she were inside my mind. She knew exactly where to lick, where to place her fingers, what to do to build me to heights of desire I never knew existed. When she took me over the edge, it was pure rapture. I had never orgasmed so hard and so long before. Then, she did it again, and again. After the third orgasm, she stayed there and gently brought me back to earth.

Once back down, she slid up and held me as I recovered. Typically, Jeff would have given me one, maybe two orgasms, then turned away from me and fell asleep. After I recovered, I wanted to do her. She assured me that I didn't have to if I wasn't comfortable with it. I reminded her that this night was for me to experiment and find out what I wanted. I told her that I loved her and wanted to make her feel good as well. Besides, if I didn't try it, I would never know if I liked it. Spoiler alert: I LOVED IT! Sure, I wasn't really that good at it, but I did what I could. I discovered that I already knew a lot more than I thought I did. I knew what I liked, so I did the same to Cassie. I found that being a woman, I already had the insight on what another woman wanted. There was also some coaching from Cassie as she would occasionally direct me on what to do. I managed to bring her off, then I continued my assault to give her a second orgasm. After that, she pulled me up and I cradled her as she came back to earth.

Once she was recovered, a smirk came over her face. "Now I'm going to show you why you will never need a man again. Besides that, I'm going to demonstrate why a woman is better than a man in bed." She said as she rolled off the bed. Reaching down into the plastic bin, she took out a large strap-on dildo. "Aside from being able to pick from an unlimited selection of lengths, thicknesses, and textures, this will never go soft. A man will go soft after he cums, and it sometimes takes a while for them to recover and get hard again. This doesn't have that problem."

I awoke to the sound of soft crying. I was sleeping on my side with Cassie spooning against my back. Her arm was around me and her hand was cupping one of my tits. It took just a moment to clear the cobwebs and realize that Audrey was awake and needing attention. I carefully extricated myself from Cassie's embrace. She woke up enough to give me a kiss on the back of my neck. After quietly telling her that Audrey needed her morning feeding and diaper change, she rolled over and returned to sleep.

I got up and put on a long sleepshirt I found in Cassie's dresser. After taking care of my baby, I set her on the floor with some toys to play with as I started coffee and began to rummage through the refrigerator to find something for breakfast. It wasn't long before the smell of the coffee roused Cassie from the bedroom. I had found enough ingredients to begin making omelets and bacon for breakfast.

"You know, Baby Girl..." Cassie began as we started eating.

"Baby Girl? That's like the 10th time you've called me that in the last 12-hours. Is that your new name for me, Lover?"

"Yes, it is. You're my Baby Girl from now on. Now, to continue after I was so rudely interrupted," She grinned at me. "If this is how I can expect to be treated, I might just have to lock you up and keep you here."

She was joking, but I had already been thinking along those lines. "Hmmm. I don't think that you will need to lock me up for that; although, a bit of bondage might be fun. How about if instead of asking for the house until Audrey finishes college, we just require that it is either sold, or Jeff buys out my percentage and we move in here permanently? The other alternative would be for you to sell this house and move in with me. I'm sure that we could afford to buy out Jeff's interest after the divorce."

I could see her mind at work. She thought for a few minutes as she was finishing her breakfast. "The last option is probably the best. First off, your house is bigger and has a better yard. You also have a pool and spa. The other thing to consider is that this is my house in just my name. Sure, we could easily add your name to it, but if we keep your house and I buy out Jeff's interest in it, it would truly be OUR house."

I couldn't help but smile brightly. "You know, I love that big analytical mind of yours just as much as that gorgeous body of yours."

We spent the next couple of hours planning things out. We both had some work to take care of, so I packed up Audrey and returned home. Jeff was there and asked where I had been. Yes, he really wasn't paying much attention to me, but he was still putting on the act. I explained that I had gone over to Cassie's for dinner and to visit last night. I had a bit too much wine, and Audrey had fallen asleep, so I just stayed the night. Was it really my fault that he assumed that I slept in the guest bedroom? He left shortly afterwards for his Saturday golf game.

Cassie was beginning to work on packing things up and getting her house ready to put on the market. Meanwhile, I set to slowly begin going through the house and packing up small things that Jeff wouldn't really miss. That's when inspiration hit me again. Why was I doing all the work. I could get Jeff to do a lot of it himself without realizing it. Besides, I thought with an evil grin, this would be helping him out when it was time for him to take his shit and hit the street.

When he came home a few hours later, I was wearing my typical sweats and a bulky sweatshirt. I was carrying a box of stuff (his stuff, but the box was closed, so he couldn't see it).

"Babe," I said in a surprisingly pleasant voice (I guess that Drama course I took in college was paying off). "I've been going through some stuff today trying to organize one of the spare rooms, and I found a bunch of old crap that we no longer need or use. Work is a little slow for me right now, and I had an idea that I could have a nice garage sale and get rid of a bunch of crap we no longer want. I know that you are busy, so do you mind if I go through some of your old stuff and get rid of it? Obviously, you will need to look things over before I sell it in case there is something there that you really want to keep. I've already been going through my stuff and have a bunch of old things to get rid of as well."

"Oh. Yeah, sure. Sorry, but you'll need to do all that yourself, and I'll look through what you put together. Sorry, but I need to shower and change. I've got to meet the guys in an hour for some drinks."

I smiled at him. Yeah, it wasn't the guys he was meeting.

"That's OK, sweetheart. I can call Cassie, and she'll come over to help. You know how we are once we crack open the wine, so don't be surprised if she stays over in the guest bedroom."

"No problem. I'll probably be late. Dave is having some issues with his wife's family, so he wants to talk about it. I'll remember to put on some clothes before coming out of the bedroom tomorrow morning."

Jeff left 45-minutes later. Five minutes after he left, Cassie arrived. I had spent a couple hours cleaning things out of the closet in the guest bedroom. When Cassie arrived, we spent five minutes carting boxes from her car into the spare room. While she was busy unpacking and putting her stuff away, I continued to pack up more of Jeff's stuff. Yes, I also began sorting through my old clothes and things that I no longer wanted.

eBay is a wonderful thing. So is Offer-Up and Facebook Marketplace. It's just so easy to take a couple of pictures, create a post, then sit back and sell things. It's especially convenient for small collectors' items, which people are willing to purchase for surprisingly large amounts of money. Unfortunately for Jeff, me being the simple unknowing girl, I really had no knowledge that those small items that he hadn't even looked at in years were actually valuable keepsakes. Stupid little me. Sometimes I really crack myself up.

It was a week before I was going to fuck up Jeff's universe. Cassie had taken a couple of days and flown to the Cayman Islands. She opened an account in a bank there, then flew back. It was a Thursday evening, and Jeff had just gotten home. He was in a hurry, because he needed to pack for a business trip. He was flying out early the next morning to meet with the managers of another office. Seriously? Just how stupid does he really think I am? No one has business meetings on weekends. Maybe a game of golf on a Saturday, but the real meetings are held Monday through Friday.

"Sweetie, I need you to take a look through this stuff before you go. I'm having my garage sale this weekend, and I don't want to accidentally sell anything that you want to keep." [snickering to myself]. I knew my husband a whole lot better than he knew me.

As I figured, he just took a quick glance at the top of a few boxes without digging through them. He never even thought about checking to see what small items were buried at the bottom of the boxes. Of course, all of the more valuable smaller items had already been shipped off to their new owners. The money that had been delivered to my Pay-pal account had, likewise, been transferred to another account in the Cayman Islands. Poor Jeff. He really should have at least pretended to actually look through the boxes. At least then, the video I was taking of him would give some credibility to his accusations that I secretly sold his possessions without his permission. Instead, he just took a cursory glance at the boxes and told me to go ahead and sell all of it. Moron!

He left early in the morning with his fuck buddy. Cassie took the day off and came over to help with my garage sale. We had been going online to look up the value of everything of Jeff's that we were selling. I I has already mentioned that the smaller collectibles were put online and sold, but some of the larger items that we thought he might actually miss were still there. Those were put online early Friday morning. The rest of the day was spent pricing all my stuff and the rest of Jeff's stuff. Cassie had even brought a bunch of old stuff that she wanted to get rid of over. Later in the afternoon and evening, Cassie and I set up the display tables in the garage. I had moved my car and one other significant item out into the driveway so we could set up for the sale the next day. The other item I mentioned? I'll get to that later. The last thing we did that night, well, actually Cassie did it. I had to stay home with a sleeping Audrey. Cassie drove around the neighborhood and posted the signs to direct people to our house.

Yes, Cassie stayed over. No, she didn't sleep in the guest room. Yes, I got another lesson in sapphic love. It wasn't a long lesson, since we were both tired and had to get up early in the morning. Those of you unfamiliar with garage sales may not understand this, but hard-core buyers are up and active early. When I opened the garage door about five minutes before 6:00 AM, there were already half a dozen people standing in my driveway waiting. I had been advertising the sale on Craigslist and Next Door for a week.

Cassie and I hurriedly got everything set out as more people began arriving and looking through what I had. Business was brisk as I had most things priced fairly cheap. I wasn't really worried about the money. Mainly, I just wanted everything gone. Thank God for Cassie's help. I did as much as I could, but I still had to care for Audrey throughout the day. By the end of the day, more than half the stuff was sold, and I had almost $2,000 in cash. The next day was a little slower, but still a good day. All of Jeff's stuff was gone, and I only had some older clothes left. Cassie's stuff was all gone by noon. I have to admit that the clothes she was selling were all higher quality and nicer than mine. It didn't really matter. We accomplished what we wanted to. We closed down a little earlier than we had planned, but that's because there were no more people coming by. We just put all the left-over stuff in Cassie's car, and she dropped it off a Goodwill that evening. I should mention something here. We didn't bother separating out whose stuff sold. All the money was just put together. By the end of the sale. I was just North of $3,000 richer. It was all cash, and Jeff wouldn't see a dime of that. I had a full week to make it disappear. Worst case, I would split the $750 that I would tell him we made, should he ever ask. Actually, I was going to tell him that when he got home. I would even show it to him. The rest? I hid that.