See what you lost?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff came home Monday evening. I did mention the $750 I made at the garage sale. He pretended to be impressed, and I pretended to be happy with his praise. I actually was quite happy. The $3,000 that I actually did make was about to be used for Jeff's downfall. The other $6,000 from the online sales was hidden away where he would never find it. I continued to pretend that everything was normal bad acted like the clueless housewife I was supposed to be. Thursday evening, I had my sister watch Audrey as Cassie and I went shopping. $2,000 for the sluttiest metallic green club-wear dress I could find. It had a deep plunging neckline, halter style with the back beginning right at the top of my ass-crack, hemline stopping about two inches below my pussy. The green color highlighted my red hair and green eyes perfectly. It was a dress that a stripper would be embarrassed to wear. $800 on a pair of strappy 6-inch spiked heeled pumps. Yes, they matched the dress. The dress and shoes were parked at Cassie's house until it was Showtime.

Over the week, I quietly moved my more valuable and sentimental items over to Cassie's house. Jeff was going to be royally pissed, and I wanted to protect my things. I was also moving most of my clothes as well.

Friday morning, I went to a coffee shop on the far side of town that had free wi-fi. Sitting at a table in the back corner, I fired up the new laptop I bought the other day and logged on. Using the information I got off Jeff's computer, I logged onto his Belize bank account and transferred all except $5 into the account Cassie had set up in the Cayman Islands. I left him $1 for every year we had been married. Once the transfer had been confirmed, I logged off and shut down. My next stop was at our bank. It took a while, but I withdrew 60% of everything in all of our accounts. I then went to another bank and opened a new account in just my name and deposited the money. Once back home, I logged into all our credit cards accounts, paid them off and cancelled them. Yeah, I could have run them all up, but then it would have just negatively affected my payout when the divorce was final. Besides, I was going to piss him off enough as it was.

Saturday morning, I dropped Audrey off at my sister's house. She loved babysitting her. I met Cassie and Mary at the spa for our appointments. Yes, Cassie and I did seduce Mary one evening. She realized that there was no chance of separating me from Cassie, but she said she was happy to go along for the ride whenever we were in the mood. It was a full spa treatment. Massages, facials, full body waxing (landing strip for me, heart shape for Cassie, and bald for Mary), Hair, make-up, manicure, and pedicure.

After the spa, and a few glasses of wine, we went to Cassie's house. I unloaded the last of the clothes that I was concerned about and took them into Cassie's bedroom. We reviewed the plans for the evening, and developed contingencies. Jeff and his lover were both under surveillance by the PIs. That was just to make sure there were no surprises and so we could make sure that the timing was perfect. Mainly, we were just hanging out and relaxing. We wanted to be fully rested up for tonight.

Early in the evening, two very attractive women stopped by. Cassie introduced them as Linda and April. Linda was another lawyer at her firm and would be officially serving Jeff with the divorce documents. April was Linda's wife and would be accompanying her. I think that April really just wanted to take advantage of the situation for a night out with her wife. Actually serving Jeff the documents would only take a couple minutes, but they would be dancing before that, then they could drink and dance more afterwards.

After a lite dinner, we went into the bedroom to begin getting ready. I've got to say, after a full month of being immersed in lesbian sex, the sight of two of the most alluring women in the world wearing basically nothing as they got ready for a night out really got my motor running. It was next to impossible to keep from tossing one or the other on the bed and diving in. Thankfully, I was able to resist the temptation. This make-up artistry was not cheap, and I didn't want to mess it up -- yet.

We left the house late in the evening. We made one stop to ensure that one last thing was taken care of. I wasn't sure if this would hurt him the most, but it was definitely in the top two. Surprisingly, Linda made my plans easier. I was originally going to have the moving company store it, but she had made a quick call to her Aunt Gail and got permission to store it at her place for free. I would find out later that Linda's Aunt Gail also owned the club that Cassie was a member of. I would get to know Gail and her friends very well later. Not sexually, but as very good friends.

The club was really humping when the three of us arrived. No, it wasn't the lesbian club. It was a rather popular dance club in town. There was a line to get in, but when we strutted up looking like every man's darkest fantasies come to life, we were let in without even a pause. The PI had already informed us of where Jeff was sitting, so I had no trouble spotting him as we entered. He was too focused on his little slut to even notice us. We managed to find a table on the far side of the club. Actually, we just joined Linda and April who had arrived earlier. We ordered drinks, then danced for a few songs.

Finally, it was time. Mary, Cassie, and I moved to a position where we were close to the table that Jeff and his slut were, but they wouldn't notice us. Linda and April were walking by their table when Linda suddenly stopped.

"Jeff? Jeff Miller? Is that you? Wow! It's been a really long time."

"Uuuh, yes. I'm Jeff Miller. I'm sorry, but who are you?"

"You're married to Juliet, right?"

"Uuhhh, yes. Juliet is my wife. How do you know me?"

"Oh, here." She handed a large manila envelope to Jeff. As this was happening, April had been slyly videoing the encounter. "And you've been served." She concluded before continuing on and returning to their table.

It was time to end this farce. I strutted up to their table with Cass and Mary on either side. Jeff hadn't gotten a good look at my body in over two months. The dress I was wearing didn't hide a thing. Truthfully, I'm surprised that he hadn't noticed us before now. Every other guy and more than a few women had spotted us as soon as we entered. Oh well, he noticed us now. Even better, having been served the divorce papers, other people around had noticed and were now paying attention to what was happening.

"Jeff, what a surprise to see you here, and with your secretary as well." I said as I got to the table.

"What the fuck, Juliet?" He growled.

"Hmmm, yes. Fuck is a good way to for this conversation to go. Specifically, you fucking your secretary. Oh, don't bother trying to deny it. I have enough video to start a porn shop. Speaking of fucking girlfriends, you already know Cassie here. This other gorgeous woman beside me is Mary. I should probably thank you, though. I mean, if it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't have switched teams." I looked over at his little slut and continued. "Be careful, Sugar Tits. My unfortunate marriage to that loser ended up turning me into a lesbian. If you continue your relationship with him, you should probably start getting use to licking pussy too. Seriously, my girlfriend has a much bigger cock than he does, and she actually knows how to use it." I winked at her, then looked back at my soon-to-be ex-husband.

"As for you." I began. "I'm sure that you will survive it when all your friends learn that you are so pathetic that your wife actually turned gay. I'm sure that there will be a few women that won't care what the rumors say. Who know, a couple women might just want to know if it's true. So, here's the bullet points for now. Audrey and I will be staying with Cassie for a week. That will give you time to move out. You have one week to leave. After that, the sheriff will forcefully evict you if necessary. Once you are gone, Audrey and I will move back in.

"I will have sole custody of our daughter. You will have visitation if you want. You will be paying child support and maintenance for me. Maintenance will last for five years. That's how long we were married, so that's how long maintenance will be. I will live in the house until Audrey goes to college. After that, it will be sold, and the profits split. I am asking for 60% of the assets. You can take whatever you want to keep from the house. What's left after you move, I will either sell, throw away, or keep. I already took my share out of the bank accounts, so you get the rest.

"One more thing. Don't contest the divorce. Sign the papers and return them. There will be no counseling, no meetings, no bargaining. If you try, I will ruin you. If you contest it, I will go after everything. I also have video of you fucking your secretary. That is flagrantly against your company regulations. If you fight anything, this video gets sent to your HR department. That gets you fired with no letter of recommendation. I will also let any future employer know that you were fired because you were fucking a woman that you had direct control over her job. It may even be hinted that you might have used that control to get her agree to your little fling. Who knows? Perhaps your little plaything there might even be caught between being fired herself or claiming that you blackmailed her into the affair with threats to her job."

God, he was getting pissed. Part of my smirk was because I knew that this was just the beginning. Wait until he got home and finally noticed what was missing.

"Anyway, my girlfriends and I want to dance, then we are going home and have an orgasm contest. God, it's great to finally have a cock that never gets soft and lasts more than three minutes. Good luck with him slut, but if you ever want to have a real orgasm and understand true euphoria, Mary is single and looking for a girlfriend." With that, I turned and strutted away with Cassie on my arm. I did notice that Mary leaned in and whispered something to Rhonda before following us out onto the dance floor.

We had been dancing for about 10-minutes when I noticed Mary had disappeared. Turning to look, I found her on the other side of the dance floor dancing with -- Rhonda! Looking back at their table, I noticed that Jeff was gone. I smiled. Oh, this was going to be fun. Wait until this rumor starts going around. Two consecutive women that he was in a relationship with turned gay. Cass and I went back to our table to rest and have another drink. Mary came over to get her stuff. She was going to join Rhonda at her table. We thought that it would be a bit awkward if she and I were both at the same table. Jeff had indeed left, but Mary had whispered in Rhonda's ear that she would take her home if she wanted to stay.

Cassie and I woke up together the next morning to her doorbell being rang repeatedly and loud banging on the door. Glancing at the clock, it was almost 10:00 AM. We got up, put on our robes, and wandered out to the livingroom. Cassie turned right towards the door, and I turned left to the kitchen to start that glorious elixir of Morning Wakefulness.

"It's your husband." Cass called out. That gave me a rather wicked idea.

"'K. Tell him I'll be right there." I called out.

After quickly getting the coffee maker going, I slid off my robe and hung it over a chair. I was gloriously naked underneath it. As I came out of the kitchen, I saw that Cassie had the door open, but the security chain was still attached. That only allowed the door to open a couple of inches. More than adequate for my purposes. Cass turned to look at me when I entered the room. I saw her smirk at my nudity.

"What the fuck do you want, Jeff? I was still sleeping." I grumped at him.

His eyes got huge when he saw my naked body. I was laughing inside as I was enjoying displaying what he would never have again.

"What the fuck, Jules? Your naked." He said to my tits.

"No shit, Sherlock. Thank you for telling me, Captain Obvious. I just got out of bed because you incessant pounding on the door woke us up."

"Well, you should have answered your phone." Again, spoken to my tits. His eyes never once rose above the level of my nipples.

"I had my phone turned off, asshole. I gave my sister Cassie's number in case she needed to get in touch with me. Now what the fuck is so fucking important that you had to come over here and wake me up?"

"Where is it?" He asked.

"Where is what?"

"You know damned good and well what I mean."

"I have no fucking clue what you are talking about. If you are just here to play games, then I'm, closing the door. Now that you woke me up, I'm going to take Cass back to bed so we can fuck our brains out for the rest of the morning."

"WHERE IS MY FUCKING CAR?" He screamed. Finally, his eyes had moved up to my face.

"It's right there in the street where you just parked it, moron. Seriously? Are you that stupid that you actually got inside your car, started it up, then drove it all the way over here to wake me up and ask where it was? Really? You were fucking inside of it and still didn't know where it was?" Yeah, I was seriously fucking with him. I, of course, knew exactly what he was talking about. I just couldn't help fucking with him. I thought of it as being very generous to him. After all, this would be the only fucking he would be getting from me. Somehow, I got the impression that he wasn't the least bit grateful.

"Where is my GTO?"

Aahhh, yes. The GOAT. He was here to inquire about my 1972 GTO that I had moved out of our garage to an unknown location yesterday. The 1972 GTO that he mistakenly believed was actually his.

"I have no clue. I didn't even know that you owned one." I said with some surprise.

"I don't know what game you are playing, but I want my car back in the garage where it belongs!"

"Oh. You are talking about MY GTO. The one that was put in my name only because you had a couple of tickets on your record, so adding your name would increase the insurance. Didn't you read the divorce petition? It specifically states that each party keeps their personal possessions. Community property -- anything that is in both our names -- is split per the agreement. Should there be a disagreement on ownership of any items, those items will be discussed and added to the community property if true ownership can't be proven. Since said vehicle is in my name only, and I had it transferred to a separate insurance policy in my name only, I think that the ownership of the subject vehicle has been properly established."

"You fucking bitch!" Yep. He was pissed.

"Now, if there's nothing else, I have a tasty pussy to lick. Oh, and if you keep harassing me like this, I'll have to get a restraining order. You need to leave now, or I'll have to call the police and tell them that you are threatening me."

With that, I slammed the door and turned back to my lover. Seeing that Jeff was still standing there looking through the window, I swayed over to Cassie, putting a lot of motion in my hips, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her passionately. After breaking the kiss, I looked back at Jeff, who was still watching, flipped him off, and took Cassie by the hand as I led her back to the bedroom.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH ALL MY STUFF????" I heard as soon as I answered the phone. Figuring that I knew what the call was about as soon as I saw the caller ID, I answered it via the speaker rather than holding it to my ear. Good thing, because he was screaming as loud as he could.

"Seriously? What shit are you going on about now? I didn't touch any of your shit. Is this some kind of whacked out scam where you are hiding things to try to accuse me of stealing your shit? Just so you know, I have video of everything I packed up and took, so this scam of yours isn't going to work." I answered. That's true. I had installed hidden cameras in the house that recorded everything that I took when I left. I had installed the cameras a week after my garage sale.

"Damnit Jules! You know Gad damned well what I'm talking about! All my collector's items. Those limited-edition Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars, the comic books, the rare sports cards, all that stuff that I was collecting and saving. Where is it?"

"Are you talking about all that junk that I sold in the garage sale?"

"YOU WHAT??????"

"I sold a bunch of old crap in the garage sale I had. Don't you remember that? I had you look at everything in case there was anything that you wanted to keep. You took a look at it and told me that I could get rid of all of it. I even videoed that in case you decided to be an asshole about it later. If you wanted to keep any of that shit, you should have spoken up then."

"What happened to the money from it, then? That stuff was worth a lot of money."

"I told you that I got a total of $750 from the garage sale. I asked if you wanted any of it, and you said no. Since you didn't want it, I already spent it. It was gone long before the divorce papers were filed, so it isn't listed in the settlement. You could have at least told me that some of that crap was valuable. How the fuck was I supposed to know it was worth anything? You never did anything with it, so I thought it was all just junk. That shit's been gone for over a month, and you are just now missing it? I'll bet that if it wasn't because you are packing up to move, you still wouldn't realize that it's gone. Now stop harassing me. If you need to communicate with me, do it through the lawyers!" I said before disconnecting the phone.

Yeah, I know. I should have just blocked his number. I didn't because I was enjoying hearing his consternation every time he realized that I had fucked him over on something. One thing that I really was wondering about is if he would ever mention the Belize bank account. That was an interesting dilemma for him. On the one hand, it was a lot of money that disappeared. He had to have figured that I probably had something to do with it, but there was no proof. On the other hand, if he brought it up, it would show that he had been trying to hide money from me. That could get him in some legal trouble. I figured that he would somehow try to bring it up.

A week later I hired a cleaning crew to go through the house. I had watched the videos from the hidden cameras as Jeff systematically destroyed everything of mine that I had left there. He didn't realize it, but I was wanting to get rid of all of that crap anyway. I left it there figuring that he would trash it. It didn't matter to me, but the videos of him deliberately destroying my personal property, as well as most of the furniture, would not do him any favors in court. As for the furniture? Cass and I had a houseful of it that needed to go somewhere. Cassie sent Jeff the invoice for the cleaning crew.

It was a couple days after the cleaners had finished that Cass and I were moved in. Her house was already listed, and all her furniture was now in OUR house. The locks had all been changed, and the codes for the garage doors and alarm had also been changed. Jeff had finally gotten a lawyer and set up a meeting. I had gone through and removed all of the hidden cameras that I watched Jeff install. Come on, really? Did he seriously not think that I would be expecting something like that? Maybe he should have thought to first look for any cameras that I might have already installed.

We were at Jeff's lawyer's office. Cass and I were on one side. Jeff and his lawyer were on the other side. This should be interesting.

"My client does not want a divorce. We will be asking for counseling in order to work on the marriage and stay together."

"No. My client is not willing to go to counseling as it is a waste of time. She certainly doesn't wish to pay for it and have that cut into the assets before they are split."