All Comments on 'See You in the Morning'

by Phantom300

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

Loved it! Looking forward to hearing more about this threesome, and hopefully both girls getting pregnant soon, as he’s been filling both of their pussies full of his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It finished poorly and frankly was to long. Hard to really enjoy it as it seemed to leave to much unanswered and unfinished.

LapinatorLapinatorover 1 year ago

All in all I liked it, but the guy seems to ejaculate all over the place. He should have a bit more foresight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally awesome story. So hot with them gradually getting more adventurous. Would love to read more, maybe the girls still fuck other guys and tell him there escapades. Was hot when Carly was telling him about suck some guys cock in the hottub. Or maybe they do more public stuff on holiday?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it's a bit long or the pacing could use some work, but there's so much potential

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

Jesus fucking Christ don’t read it if you hate bi/lesbian girls. How the fuck you didn’t know it was coming based on the story description is insane and fucking idiotic. Shut the fuck up. No one cares that you hate lesbian sex. No one. Not the readers. Not the author. You whining on every fucking story is obnoxious. Check the goddamn story tags at the end before reading and act accordingly . Your bullshit “outrage” at lesbians while jerking it to an incest story is both hilarious and fucking pathetic @anonymous

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

All in all, not the worst but definitely not the best. The pacing and length kinda killed it. 3 stars for that reason. Didn’t hate the concept but I didn’t love the mc

TabooTales1TabooTales1over 1 year ago

It started off hot, but did begin to feel long the more the story continued. Pretty hot and sexy material.

JacobMiWJacobMiWover 1 year ago

Great story! Agreed that it was a tad bit too long. Perhaps 3-4 less pages. Either way, great story and concept. Keep it up!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Loved it, every page was sexy. I would like to see another chapter of this threesome just to see where it goes with the 2 girls. which one will be knocked up first?

WhiteGuy12WhiteGuy12over 1 year ago

One of the best stories I’ve read in quite some time. My only criticism would be that I got pretty invested in the Trevor-Karina relationship, and it was sort of glossed over with two passing mentions by Carly of “your girlfriend.” I really would’ve liked a conversation toward the end where they decide to be happily dating, and Carly’s role is clarified - maybe she even decides playing with them is fun but she wants a guy of her own who isn’t her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm on page three and already this guy has touched himself far more than one might expect. Going to keep reading, hoping that trend doesn't continue.

Chef1bowenChef1bowenover 1 year ago

Amazing, needs a part two!

cursrahcursrahover 1 year ago

i agree with some of the comments about another chapter. maybe not as long

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

Very nice story and very erotic!’ ;-p”

SoullessGinger1SoullessGinger1about 1 year ago

such a great story...any more adventures for these 3 in that mind of yours? I'd love to read more about them.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62about 1 year ago

Awesome story. Well written abs very erotic. Thank you for your work.

dezzirabledezzirable10 months ago

That was one of the most amazing and the most hottest story I have come across, perfectly written and again so so very hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Locked in from start to finish...and finish...and finish. Super hot story!

csoshcsosh10 months ago

I really hope there is a next chapter or three!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

All criticism aside, I felt like the proverbial fly on the wall as the story rolled along. And yes, it needs to make further explorations. The parents were flat characters and developing them would liven the story.

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Well written sex scenes but overall it could have been 1/2 as long without losing much of the story. The ending seemed rather abrupt and felt like you were ending mid-story so I assume you have a final chapter written? Still, gave it 5/5 for being so well written.

SiodisSiodis10 months ago

This story definitely needs another chapter.

PoolcoupletxPoolcoupletx10 months ago

Sexy as hell, what do you think of my picture ?

locltazlocltaz10 months ago

That was a 2 Cummer for us!!! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I can't wait to see the movie. Wonderful script.

However, please look into when to use I and when to use me in a sentence.

sunnyboy77sunnyboy7710 months ago

Great story, hot as hell. I loved it.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts10 months ago

Great job. Well-written and very steamy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

too words it gets tiresome, it never gets to what one expect. I could not finish, had to give up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good story I just hope the girls won’t cheat on him and just use him to fuck at home

trooper46trooper469 months ago

Very good story but a bit over the top on the sex.

GothOsTheC0njurerGothOsTheC0njurer9 months ago

5 I loved it start to finish. I did not find it too long. I was a tad surprised they weren't caught but it's fiction. Illustrations are the only thing that could have improved it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice, maybe a wee bit repetitive in the encounters

Justfiction101Justfiction1019 months ago

Good read right up to the end!

Falstaff60Falstaff609 months ago

Good story. But needed a bit of emotional attachment. It all seemed to be mechanical sex with not once an expression of love. Does he and Karina become a real couple with Carly as an active loving participant or is this just a fuck buddy story until someone else comes along? It's the emotional attachment that takes the story to a new height.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story is awesome and would make an awesome movie

OldUncleAlOldUncleAl8 months ago

Great story. I liked how they kept the drama buried . I lived with two women for a while and at first it was great. But then it seemed like one or the other felt like the odd one out. It would take really special personalities to make that work for a long time.

But for this story it was wonderfully enjoyable. Sometimes I think the bro/ Sis thing needed to go slower. The part on parents bed was really hot as the whole incest thing was on full display. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More chapters

gunmakergunmaker7 months ago

I like that you do not seem to be into endless chapters.. Even if they're rather long, you get to a good spot to end it, and do. Not sure if you have a good idea where you're going or just winging it but it works. Good job.

KerrionKerrion7 months ago

Loved the story, but at the end it was just one sex scene after another with no real progress. The parents were a bit too 2 dementional. Should have had more input to the story. I'm also left wondering why you didn't have him marry Karina, maybe announcing her pregnancy before ending it. There's just too much more to the story left to be told.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was an exceptionally great and erotic story! Wow!!!

ValendonValendon6 months ago

Well fuck me, but that was good!!! And damned near my own biography, if the decades were shifted. Good character development, hot sex, good writing! Well done!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany6 months ago

My opinion on this is about the same as Falstaff60's. The sex is always hurried, as if its most important aspect is to finish as fast as possible. For the most part, intimacy takes place between the two females. But since both like cock from time to time they use Trevor's for convenience. At some point his sister even says something to the extent: What's a big brother good for if not to be taken advantage of?

Between those two it's almost always straight fucking/sucking- period. Then she suddenly complains that they never get to kiss, yet the author later on describes a scene with the three of them alone, brother and sister kiss shortly, followed by a much deeper and passionate kiss between the two girls.

So what is this, a tale about to female lovers who use the brother of one of them as a fuck buddy and sugar daddy?

The story has a lot of potential, but emotionally it's unfulfilling, while for a stroke story its to long winded and the sex not varied enough.

Finally, to much masturbating, not enough real fucking, but that goes for many stories. I mean, especially since the girls seem to have the tighter connection, why would they include a man if not for the actual intercourse? So why waste that much loads for things that in a heterosexual relationship are either foreplay, an alternative for "that time of the month" or something you do once in a while for variation. Also, blowjobs for instance, are often given if the female doesn't like you enough for intercourse or if you acquire the services of a sexworker and don't have enough money or time or whatever to buy full service.

And if you have to satisfy two women it's even less plausible to shoot your stuff without really bringing fun to anyone but yourself. Again, if sis and her friend just like to lick, suck and finger, why include a man at all?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All I could see was three really erotic, sensuous, tabocious assholes that were never licked, tongued, fingered, or fucked. I guess the missing last chapter was when they all went to church together.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing story. Hoping for the next part

sp9983sp99836 months ago

A long story, but a good one.

Daxdenny11Daxdenny115 months ago

Great job.....looking forward to more.

Not2PervyNot2Pervy5 months ago

Holy Fuck Dude! That was a hot story! I am amazed by your ability to keep it going for so long. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, Wow, WOW! What else is there to say!

mrdata9770mrdata97705 months ago

(12/22/2023) Well now, this was Hot. Great fantasy. Trevor's the man. Keep your fluids up and take your vitamins.

CD_BreeCD_Bree4 months ago

Very hot story, it could use a sequel for several years later and onward. I loved it, very good story line and slow build!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very well done! Hot as hell😎. I could very easily visualize the action with both girls.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow best story i have ever read here

YungMastaYungMasta4 months ago

Wish I could give this more than 5 stars! Great story, great flow, great sex! Would have liked to have seen some anal toward the end but I get that it's not everyone's thing. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great. unfortunately my sister is several hundred miles away and no longer has contact with her one-time best friend whom I really fancied.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Overall good story, but a bit shallow in emotional detail and the sibling angst that would have arisen at some stage. Parents must have been blind and deaf, not that you’d know since their character development was overlooked. Trevor certainly led a charmed life, but not one that you might have envied, afterall he had few outside interests.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pretty good fantasy; totally unrealistic/unbelievable. Even a 19-year-old couldn't go that quickly and with no refractory time. Seemed like the major purpose of all of their fucking was to do it as quickly as possible. Disappointing. And were the parents the clueless nonentities they seemed?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OH MY GOD! LOVED IT! Some scenes are exactly like my favorite porn videos.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really liked this story. Everything seemed to evolve organically between them. I usually like more emotional attachment, but that seemed to be evolving as well. Would have liked conversations about that, especially with them moving in together. That seemed like an oversight, for sure. Now, we don't know exactly where they stand in their relationships, or what they expect or what will happen going forward. We'd like to know that stuff !

Mwm2106Mwm21063 months ago

Five stars, and more! Enjoyed the pace. Ending could have gone in so many ways. Kinda a fast repeat of the past story line. However, again great. Since he/they now have House to themselves, it would have been fun to introduce One or Two 'new' friends from college into the mix - not a gang worth, but a couple who could appreciate the erotic aspect of a brother and sister sharing a very sexy relationship. That alone is Very sexy for others to be aware of and to be an active part of. ...just some ideas that would have been fun and extended the future, continuing 'experiences'. Thanks for a fun, sexy, self-stimulative read...

PervymaxPervymax3 months ago

We need another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What the fuck ? horrible bro... at first it was kind of cool but then reading about his sister and his friend giving pleasure to other men, what kind of idiocy is this and he still feels horny about it??? guy with no maturity at all

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

A fairly good story. I especially liked the colloquial writing style. Also appreciate that you refrained from using the vulgarity that most other authors seem compelled to use. Poor Trevor seems to have a singular lack of self control in that he is constantly aroused regardless of the situation. Now, given the length of this piece, I felt that the sex scenes were far too long-winded and repetitious to the point of distracting from the basic story line. The ending was kind of abrupt also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A bit long, but a good story!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Too much of a good thing, is, "A good thing gone bad!" Good storydrug out way too long!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhantom300@Phantom300
I want to thank everyone that has read and enjoyed my stories for letting me write for you these past ( has it really been) 5 years. I appreciate all the votes, favorites, & comments I have gotten from each of you. With that said, I'll be taking a short sabbatical from writin...